The Farmer's Daughter is the...

By witchy8181

Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Alternative: 空间之农家女是团宠 Author: 小糊涂大仙 Synopsis: Xu Linyue... More

Waken up
Warmth
Space
Origin
White Rice Porridge
Going Out
Go up the mountain
Harvest
Inquiry
Shock
Arrangements
Going to town #1
Going to town #2
Selling Ginseng
Shopping
Going Home
Planning
Growing Vegetables
Upgrade
Selling Vegetables
Cooperation
Buying Land
Recruitment
Enrollment
Buy Cattle
Celebration
Start of Construction
Recognition
Teaching Martial Arts
A Meaningful Lesson
Barbecue
Robbery
Subdues
Discussion
Purchasing
First Stage (of a building)
Setting up a banquet
Visits
Geese Passing Ghostly Shadows
Uninvited Guest
Let's talk about cooperation again
Recruitment
Young man
Entering the Mountain Again
White Wolf
See Ginseng Again
Night Detective
Start of Construction
Building a Greenhouse
Staying Overnight
Attacked on the mountain
White Wolf Helps
Fishing
Giving away prescriptions
Celebrations
Wine
Planning
Decoration 1
Decoration 2
Conquer
White Wolf, Moves In
Iron Triangle
Painting
Stocking up
Attraction
Opening
County Magistrate
Popular
Master Qian
Farewell
Return to the Village
Fierce Battle with Black Bear
Stalking
Lively
Campfire Barbecue
Panic
Explanation
Apology
Harvest
Qi Chuyun
Agreements
Family Portrait
Backgammon
Pills
Road Construction
Brothers, coming Back home
Third Brother's Ambition
Learning to Paint
Selling Medicine
Audit
Starting Construction
Rich Uncle
Thrilling
Trickery
Go to Yamen
Sharing Contract
Come to the door
The contract is completed
Xiaoba wins the championship
Potato Flour
Pocket Money
Gifts
Paying wages
Houniu Village
Returning to the Xu Family
Chinese New Year
Lively
Banquet
Eating Dumplings
Jade Pendant
Arrangement
Buying a House
Planting Fruit Trees
Exam
Announcement
Invitation
Untitled Chapter
Business comes to the door
Discussion
Negotiation completed
Vixen
Red Worm
Beer
Not Enough
Ice Making
Buying people
Introduction
Giving Names
Surprised Fu Rui
Smoothie
Popularity
Plan
Ancestral Hall Meeting
Competition
Help
Beast
Encountering a Black Bear Again
Taking in a Younger Brother
The Jealous Old Man
Untitled Chapter
Going to Town Alone
Lianhua (Lotus) Village
The Poor Siblings
Vicious
Untitled Chapter
Leaving
Misunderstanding
Rescue
Willing
Revenge
Decision
Untitled Chapter
Departure
Arriving Home
Lively
Untitled Chapter
Village Chief's Concerns
Bringing into Space
Training Begins
Giving Silver

Examination Results

2K 82 1
By witchy8181

Master Sun was a little hesitant, but he couldn't help but persuade the students next to him, so Master Sun agreed.

Xu Wenwu usually got along well with his fellow classmates at the academy, and at this time, a few students followed behind the master to discuss the topics of today's exam together.

The village chief also came, and it was his first time entering the door of Xu's barbecue restaurant! Naturally, he looked at it curiously.

When the shopkeeper of the barbecue restaurant saw his boss coming, he immediately greeted him: "Master, are you bringing someone for dinner?"

The old man nodded and said: "Shopkeeper Zhang, please prepare a private room and bring some more dishes to send over!"

"Yes, yes, I'm going right now!"

The group of people were sitting in the room, and a classmate said with a smile: "Wenwu, you're good, your family is the owner of this barbecue restaurant? You're hiding it really well!"

Xu Wenwu smiled gently: "Brother Qian is being funny, and there is no deliberate concealment, I just don't think it's necessary to say it, it's still academics that matter to me."

"No wonder my learning is not as good as brother Xu, your family's conditions are good, but you are willing to suffer, no wonder you are so outstanding, and it is not without reason!" Another fellow student said.

"Yes, let me tell you, Brother Xu will definitely come out on top in this exam!"

Shitou also said at this time: "I agree, Wenwu and I are from the same village. I can see his daily efforts, and I admire him in my heart. I feel inferior..."

The student named Qian said: "Brother Fulai, don't belittle yourself. I think you have a good chance of being on the list this time. I'll be waiting for your good news!"

Master Sun said: "This is your first step. Even if you fail this time, you can just take the exam again next year. You can't be depressed just because of one failure. It's not worth it."

"Yes, the students remember it!"

"Thank you for your teaching, Master!"

..................

At this time, Shopkeeper Zhang opened the door of the private room and said: "Master, Master Qian outside said he was coming to look for his son, I wonder which one is Young Master Qian?"

The student named Qian immediately stood up and said: "Maybe my father is here. I'll go out and take a look."

The old man said: "Shopkeeper Zhang, go and invite Mr. Qian in. He often eats at our barbecue restaurant. Young Master Qian is also a classmate of Wenwu. Let's have a drink together!"

"Yes!"

After a while, shopkeeper Zhang came in with Master Qian.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing everyone, please forgive me." Mr. Qian said with a smile.

Master Sun also knew Mr. Qian, so he said: "You're welcome, Mr. Qian. Mr. Xu is the host today. How about you come over and sit down for a drink?"

"Then it's better to be respectful than to obey."

Mr. Qian said: "Xuedong, you didn't say anything to me when you came out. It took me a long time to find out that you were here!"

Qian Xuedong said: "Dad, I didn't see you when I came out. I thought you had gone back first, so Grandpa Xu invited us to dinner, so I came over."

The old man said: "It turns out that Young Master Qian is Master Qian's son. What a coincidence."

Mr. Qian also smiled and said: "Yes, I didn't expect that we would have such a fate. It's rare that Master Sun is here today. I want to have a good drink with Master Sun and the old man today."

"Okay, then you have to agree that you are not allowed to leave without drinking!"

All of a sudden the table began to a burst of pushing cups, Qibao sat on the sidelines, a good little girl, in fact, have been mentally sizing up these fellow students of her big brother.

Qian Xuedong watched the little girl keep looking at them, so he asked Xu Wenwu: "Brother Xu, is this little girl your sister?"

Xu Wenwu touched Qibao's head and said: "This is my little sister, called Qibao, her first name is Xu Linyue."

Qian Xuedong said with a smile: "Brother Xu's sister was born really round and cute, why haven't I seen a few of your other brothers come over?"

Xu Wenwu replied: "It's not appropriate for so many people to come, it just so happens that the family is busy and they can help, so they stayed home."

Qibao thought that this Qian Xuedong was not bad, just not very good at talking. Cute is cute, do you have to say it's round? She's already cut down on her meals herself, can't help it, she's just a little chubby at her age. 

Halfway through the meal, everyone became familiar with each other, and Mr. Qian said: "Old master, look at the business of your barbecue restaurant which is packed every day, business is quite booming, I wonder when our two families can cooperate together?"

Old man Xu smiled and replied: "Of course we can cooperate if we have the chance."

Mr. Qian was overjoyed and said: "Then I'll just wait for the good news. Come on, old man, I'll give you a toast. Go for it!"

The old man also raised his glass and clinked it with the other party.

It was getting late after the meal, so everyone excused themselves and left, leaving only a few people from the Xu family and the village chief's son.

The old man said: "The village chief will come back with us in a carriage, while it is still not completely dark."

The village chief nodded in agreement.

The group of people drove the carriage non-stop towards Xujia Village.

When they returned to Xu's house, the whole family was waiting for them in the main hall.

Mrs. Wang hurriedly stepped forward and asked: "Why did you come back so late? The whole family is worried to death!"

The old man told the story of the dinner invitation.

After hearing this, Mrs. Wang felt that it was appropriate to invite the Master to dinner, so she stopped blaming him.

Mrs. Zhang asked: "Wenwu, how was the exam today? Can you write well?"

Xu Wenwu replied: "I've done all I can do and have confidence in myself, so mother just wait for the announcement to be released in three days!"

The family seemed happy, and Old Man Lin also said: "I'd like to congratulate my older brother in advance."

The old man waved his hand and said: "It's still too early to say this now, but we can't tell the outside world. If something happens, wouldn't it be a joke?"

"Yes, that's right, it's better to wait until Wenwu passes the exams, then we can celebrate!"

Early the next morning, the academy was already in regular session, and Xu Dabo sent the children to the academy again.

Half of the Xu family's workshop has been built, and the fruit seedlings have grown a lot. This is due to the Xu family's diligence, who go to water some spiritual spring water every now and then.

It can be said that the Xu family has spent the past two days like a year. They really want to know Xu Wenwu's test results, but they can't talk about it often, so as not to increase the psychological pressure on their children.

Finally, they waited until the day when the list was released. Because they couldn't leave the house, they asked Xu Dabo, the old man, Qibao, and the village chief to look at the list together.

When the old man came to the town notice board, it was already crowded with people, more people than on the day of the exam. Most of them were people from the town who came to join in the fun.

However, it wasn't time to release the results yet, so everyone was waiting aside, and from time to time, they could hear the exchange of opinions.

Finally, at this time, two officials came over with red lists in their hands. Everyone got out of the way. When the lists were posted, the officials left, and everyone surrounded them.

The old man was also squeezed in the crowd, but he couldn't see clearly. Uncle Xu squeezed to the front with his strong body.

Looking at the list, he saw the name of his son "Xu Wenwu" written on the first place. He wiped his eyes and looked at it again. He was sure it was his son's name. His face suddenly flushed with excitement and he murmured: "Yes, my son is number one!"

The village chief's voice came from behind: "Eldest, help me see if my family's Shitou is on the list!"

Uncle Xu stabilized his mind and started looking for the name of the Shitou......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1K 25
The world has started to collapse with each other. The truest scene will finally begin. As a child fall to the world with no clue,no reason,no way ba...
157K 5.1K 200
Chapter: 601-800 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used the...
15.1K 859 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
104K 3.5K 200
Chapter: 801-1000 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used th...