Wicked love

By jeonlove_007

third book of the Wicked Trilogy He knows he loves her but still fears to express it due to his terrible past... More

Dedication

Character Introduction

5 0 0
By jeonlove_007

An artist by profession cold and rude with a reserved personality. Doesn't believe in the idea of relationships. He doesn't likes people who are of a bright and sunshine personality as he is not one of them. Doesn't have good relations with his father but he loves his little sister and mother too much.

Neysa Chauhan a 23 year old. A sweet and bubbly girl doctor by profession. Loves to interact with people in other words she's a social butterfly. She's the daughter of a renowned businessman but doesn't likes extra attention so sfe avoids being in the limelight. The pampered child of the family loved and spolied by her father.

Other characters

Aditya and Heer Agnihotri - parents of Ishaan

Aaira Agnihotri (23 years old) -sister of Ishaan

Rudransh Ranawat and Viraaj Agnihotri - Best Friends of Ishaan

Sashwat and Nitya Chauhan - parents of Neysa

Disha Chauhan (21 year old) - sister of Neysa.

Aaira Agnihotri - best friend of Neysa.

✨Forced proximity
✨ Grumpy x sunshine
✨ Arrange marriage

The couple:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

848K 8.4K 68
๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ . ใ€€โบ ใ€€ . โœฆ don't forget to vote, share and comment. ๐Ÿค
231K 7.3K 55
แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€แ€šแ€บ แ‹ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€œแ€Šแ€บแ€ธ แ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ปแ€…แ€บแ€œแ€ฌแ€›แ€„แ€บ แ€–แ€ฝแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บ แ‹ แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€ฑ ๐Ÿ€ แ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธ & แ€”แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€•แ€บแ€...
5.5M 229K 68
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
4.3M 287K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...