Badass Rejected

By wolfandphoenix

Sam was the lonely wallflower of her pack. She was the goodie two shoes that was as innocent as an angel; she... More

Copyright ©️
note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Her Return
Chapter 2: Your Fault
Chapter 3: I Am Sorry
Chapter 4: Respect
Chapter 5: Right Wing
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: Grandfather
Chapter 9: Night Club Fights
Chapter 10: Give Me A Chance
Chapter 11: Tattoos
Chapter 12: Badass?
Chapter 13: Memories
Chapter 14: Attack
Chapter 15: Next Time
Chapter 16: I Promise Princess
Chapter 17: Dinner and Wine
Chapter 18: Smiling
Chapter 19: Illness
Chapter 20: Leeches
Chapter 21: Outing
Chapter 22: Your Sins
Chapter 23: Seen
Chapter 24: Attack
Chapter 25: Fight
Chapter 26: Forgiveness Part 1
Chapter 27: Forgiveness Part 2
Bonus Chapter!
Sequel

Chapter 6: Changed Woman

93.1K 2.4K 412
By wolfandphoenix

Sam smiled as a warmth spread through her body gently accompanied by soft, pleasant sparks. Sam moved to pull the pillow she was hugging closer to her face but stopped when she realised a few things:

One, pillows are not this warm.
Two, pillows are not hard.
And three, pillows do not breathe!

"What the hell!" Sam yelled as she flung her eyes open to see the one and only Gabriel. She pushed against his solid naked chest and threw him off the bed. She rolled the opposite way and landed on her feet.

"What the!" Gabriel yelled as he awoke with a startle; he jumped to his feet and looked around as if something was happening. Sam glared at him with a growl ripping in her throat.

" You mother fucker!" She yelled at him as Gabriel loosened his tensed muscles seeing there was no danger apart from the raging she-wolf in front of him.

" Do not speak to me that," Gabriel warned her as he stepped forward, annoyed at Sam's tone.

" I will talk to you how I damn well want to! No fucked up in the head, Alpha, who rejected his mate, will tell me what to do!" She yelled at him as a growl ripped from Gabriel's throat.

" You will hold your tongue!" Gabriel growled, using his Alpha tone on Sam to force her into submission, but Sam was not in his pack. She is a rogue, which means that even though the words may still hold authority, she does not feel compelled to obey them.

" Don't you fucking dare! Never use that fucking tone on me!" Sam growled to him in a low dangerous tone while pointing her finger toward him. As if she was telling off a young child. They both walked around the bed to stand no less than a foot away from each other. 

"You were once a member of this pack. Therefore you are still owned by this pack." Gabriel hissed at her as he looked down with a strong, intimidating glare. His jaw clenched at either side of his face as he tried to hold back his anger. "You will obey me." Sam just burst into laughter at his words.

"I was once a member of the pack," Sam exaggerated. "And no one, and I mean no one, owns me."

"Once a member, always a member." Gabriel fired back.

"You have to be fucking with me?" Sam said through her laughter. She calmed down and looked at him with a crooked smirk, "Why would I obey or respect an Alpha like you?" Sam asked as she could see his rage fill his eyes. She decided to push further and see how far she could piss him off. "I have more respect for that bitch yesterday." 

Just then, Gabriel reached forward and grabbed her upper arm, tugging her forward to him as if he was about to scold her. Then all hell broke loose; Sam moved first by grabbing Gabriel's wrist and twisting it, causing him to let go of her arm. Gabriel's knees instantly buckled, following the direction of his wrist so that it would not break. She held it tightly twisted for a moment before using her free hand to send a heavy punch into Gabriel's chest, pushing him back with a stumble. 

" I ain't the same weak girl I was when you rejected me, Gabriel! I've changed! I sure as hell can  beat your ass any day!" Sam yelled as she made a move toward him. Gabriel swung his fist at her face, but Sam ducked under it and smashed her fist into his stomach, taking his breath away. Gabriel growled, grabbed her wrist, twisted it behind her back, and pushed her up against a wall. 

" Trust me, you will lose," Gabriel growled lowly in her ear, sending shivers rippling down her body. She was brought back from her momentary distraction by Gabriel as he pushed her stomach into the wall harder.

"I only said I would beat your ass; I never said anything about winning!" She hissed as she headbutted him and stomped on his foot. He let go of her wrist as she twisted around with a roundhouse kick aiming straight at his face, but Gabriel ducked and swiped her remaining leg from underneath her. Sam's back hit the ground with a deep grunt just as Gabriel moved to straddle her, pinning her hands above her head. At the same time, his legs held hers to the ground. He stared into her eyes as only one word forced itself into her mind.

Submit. It echoed over several times and only received a growl. An Alpha can do this to any wolf under their rank, regardless of their pack. An Alpha can stare into the eye of another wolf they are fighting, forcing them to submit by making their mind only think of one word. No one knows precisely how this works, but it's something an alpha will do to end a fight.

" You will submit!" Gabriel growled at Sam, his face millimetres away from Sam's as his now black eyes watched her with heated anger.

" Like hell, I will." Sam snarled at him with a glare. She twisted her hips and rolled him off her. Sam was now between his legs, pushing her body forward, throwing a punch at his face. She stood up as Gabriel brought himself back from the shock. Sam took a few steps back as he stood to his feet. This Gabriel was different from a moment ago; gone was the explosive rage. This Gabriel had a rage past his usual anger. And for once, Sam had a bubble of fear ripple through her stomach. 

Sam's back hit the wall, causing her to lose her breath as she never realised she was backing away from the towering man stalking her. She swallowed deeply as her mouth dried. She couldn't find any words to speak as her breath caught in her throat. He now stood toe to toe with Sam, his chin almost touching her chest as he looked down at her. His jaw clenched as a deep breath hissed from his nose. Sam noticed something slightly different in his eyes. Through the anger and hatred, there was a new emotion. 

Just as she figured out what it was, Gabriel smashed his lips onto her own. Sam was stunned at his actions. Her eyes widened. Sam went to move her hands up to push him off her, but Gabriel grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the wall to her sides. Sam felt this lust begin to brew in the pit of her stomach, her mind began to cloud over, and instinct began to take over Sam's actions. Gabriel let go of her wrists and reached for both her knees to lift her. Sam's legs wrapped around his waist as her arms wrapped around his neck. Sam's body moved on its own, matching Gabriel's movements as he pushed her harder against the wall. His right hand slipped up the back of her shift. It moved against her skin arching her closer to him. 

Gabriel moved them away from the wall and walked her over to the bed. He carefully placed her back onto the bed as he hovered over her. Gabriel moved his hand down to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and off her, leaving her only in her sports bra. His eyes caught sight of many visible scars littering her torso. On instinct, his fingers gently traced over them, slipping down towards the waistband of her trousers. Sam sighed as the feeling of his fingers against her skin sent tingles through every nerve. Her back arched up to his touch as Gabriel pulled the waist of her trousers up. 

He let out a quiet groan before his lips met Sam's once more for a brief moment before he moved to trail pecks down her jawline. Sam closed her eyes as she tilted her head backwards while sighing. Gabriel's fingers began to unbutton her jeans as he continued to kiss her neck. Just as the button of her jeans popped, something in her mind snapped back to the pain she felt at the rejection. Her mind began to clear up as a pain in her stomach began to grow.

" Wait." She whispered as the pain in her abdomen started to become unbearable. The pain grew more intense as she bit her lip, trying to hold back a scream. Gabriel was too caught in the moment to realise that Sam wasn't moaning in pleasure. His teeth scraped over the skin of her neck just at her collarbone. That's when every nerve in her stomach lights up with fire.

" Gabriel!" She yelled as the pain in her stomach grew worse, as tears began to brim in her eyes. Gabriel pulled back, looking at her with worry as Sam released another blood-curdling scream of pain.

"Sam? What's wrong? Sam!" Gabriel called to her with a scared look on his face. Sam bent forward, trying to relieve some pain by wrapping her arms around her.

"Sam! Come on, speak to me." Gabriel cried, but he watched as her eyes rolled back and she fell limp on his bed. 

"Sam? Sam, wake up!" Gabriel panicked as he shook her shoulders, trying to wake her, but she did not move a muscle. Gabriel did not hesitate to lift Sam into his arms. He moved quickly with only one destination in mind as he burst open his bedroom doors, breaking them before rushing down the stairs.

" Someone get my Theta!" He yelled out to the pack as he rushed towards the medical rooms. Gabriel rushed into the first accessible room and placed Sam on the empty bed. A man in his plaid pyjama trousers and white shirt walked into the room with a serious look. 

" What happened?" He asked as he rushed over to Sam's bedside. It was clear the man had just gotten out of his bed. He checked her eyes and a few other things.

"I don't know. One minute we were fighting, and then, we were, you know. But during that, she just started screaming bloody murder; Greg, what is happening?" Gabriel explained to him as he nodded. Greg grabbed her wrist while looking at the wall's white clock, and silence fell for a tense moment.

" Where is her mate?" He asked his Alpha as he walked around her bed and moved wires on a large heart monitoring machine. Gabriel struggled to find words to explain what had happened. Greg began to stick several little white pads onto Sam and hooked up wires. 

"Alpha Gabriel, I need to know where her mate is," Greg demanded as he continued to examine Sam.

"This is," Gabriel's voice began to break; he cleared his throat. "She was my mate." Greg stopped for a moment as the realisation hit him. 

"I see," He muttered as he continued, "Then there is nothing I can do. This is," He began but looked to his Alpha with a fearful look as he trailed off, thinking of his following words carefully.

" What?" Gabriel asked him.

" This is your fault. When someone rejects their mate, the mate goes through whithering. But if they begin to bond physically." Greg tried to explain.

" So what?" Gabriel asked him, confused as silence fell in the room. 

" It speeds everything up tenfold. Sam had said six months left; now who knows." He said as he ripped a long pink paper with lines on it from the heart monitor before leaving Gabriel with her in the room.

" I just make everything worse all the fucking time." He sighed as he gripped the bed's footboard and hung his head as the heart monitor beeped away every time Sam's heart would beat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 54.2K 66
The day I turned 18 was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. The beginning of my future with my mate but it all turned to hell when I was reje...
1.2M 36.3K 42
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READING THIS! Feel free to just add it to your...
132K 3.2K 20
Cordelia Gray and her twin Connor Gray were born during the war between werewolf packs. The war lasted longer than any of the packs would've guessed...
1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...