After Rebirth, I Married the...

By 28antoine

Ten Years of Marriage! An'nuo thought she had married the perfect man. Little did she know, this man would le... More

1 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
31 - 40
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100
101 - 110
111 - 120
121 - 130
131 - 140
141 - 150
151 - 160
171 - 180
181 - 190
191 - 200
201 - 210
211 - 220
221 - 230
231 - 240
241 - 250
251 - 260
261 - 270
271 - 280
281 - 290
291 - 300
301 - 310
311 - 320
321 - 330
331 - 340
341 - 350
351 - 360

161 - 170

294 14 0
By 28antoine

Chapter 161

An Nuan spent the whole night being ordered around by Ye Jinghuai.

By the end, she had truly become numb. Whenever he turned over, she would reflexively sit up in bed and then wait for his order to either get water or go to the bathroom.

Until.

The morning alarm rang.

An Nuan felt like death as she crawled out of bed.

She felt like she hadn't gotten a good hour of sleep the entire night.

And now she had to go to work.

While the man who had tormented her slept like a log.

At that moment, she really wanted to strangle him.

Yet when she got up to get out of bed, she still carefully made sure not to wake him.

This Ye Jinghuai man was simply a demon.

Clearly she hated him to no end, yet she still couldn't bear to hurt him.

An Nuan swallowed her anger as she went to wash up and get dressed and put on makeup before leaving.

She was as quiet as could be when she left the bedroom and closed the door.

She went downstairs.

Uncle Zhong had already prepared breakfast for her.

"Good morning, Madam." Uncle Zhong was always very respectful to her.

"Good morning, Uncle Zhong." An Nuan gave a faint smile.

She sat at the dining table, eating breakfast while looking at news on her phone.

Her eyes suddenly froze at that moment.

"Xingyao Mall enters Qing City with dominance, building comprehensive high-end shopping area."

Based on her sensitivity to the market, An Nuan clicked to read the full article.

The Xingyao Group was originally a chain of stores for the masses. Its supermarkets were all over the country and well known among ordinary consumers. Over the years, it had never entered the high-end consumer market or built any so-called shopping areas. Its business model was always to take over department stores in existing shopping areas and monopolize groceries. In An Nuan's memory, at least in the past decade, she had never heard of Xingyao Group wanting to build its own shopping area.

And she remembered the chairman of Xingyao Group was surnamed Tong.

An Nuan quickly exited the news app and opened a web encyclopedia, searching for Xingyao Group.

The chairman was Tong Limin. His children...second daughter Tong Zhitong.

An Nuan understood instantly.

She opened the news app again and carefully checked the address of the shopping area Tong Zhitong wanted to build. It was at the metro station right after Guangming Building's station. In other words, the geographical location of the shopping area Xingyao Group wanted to build was clearly superior to Guangming Building. And now they were starting powerful publicity from the beginning, especially using Xingyao's accumulated customer traffic over the years operating its chain of supermarkets. It would be easy for them to crush Guangming Building which was still an "uncompleted building".

An Nuan's expression was clearly a bit ugly.

Tong Zhitong was deliberately opposing her!

She had to admire this woman.

Rather than resorting to underhanded means, she was opposing An Nuan outright!

It seemed she was very confident.

An Nuan ate her breakfast quickly without wasting a second, then headed to the company.

Once she knew someone was deliberately targeting her, many strategies would need to change.

When she arrived at her office, Luo Si was already waiting for her.

She hurriedly reported, "I just saw the news that Xingyao Group is going to build a shopping area around Guangming Building. They're already heavily promoting it on all media, attracting many businesses' attention. I feel Xingyao's actions this time will have a huge impact on our Guangming Building. Once Xingyao successfully builds it, they'll siphon all our customer traffic away. Then it'll be very difficult for Guangming Building to attract tenants."

An Nuan nodded.

She understood very clearly.

She even understood very clearly that Tong Zhitong knew about her wager with the company's executives, so she deliberately disrupted An Nuan's rhythm at this time. In any case, whether or not Xingyao Mall succeeded, releasing this news now could effectively hinder her tenant recruitment. This way, the three to six month timeframe would pass quickly, and An Nuan would be kicked out of An's Group. Tong Zhitong might not even need to actually build Xingyao Mall. She wouldn't need to spend any effort or money to ruin An Nuan.

An Nuan gave a cold laugh.

It was quite a good scheme.

An Nuan's eyes turned. "No matter what Xingyao does, tell Du Juan, Meng Qiming and Wang Chenglei to proceed as planned."

"Yes."

Luo Si left.

An Nuan sat in her office chair. In the end, she didn't have as much confidence as she had let on to Luo Si.

After all, her time was limited.

She couldn't afford to play time games.

So she couldn't just wait passively. She could only take initiative to attack.

She was thinking about how to make businesses choose them without being influenced by Xingyao Group.

In the afternoon,

Du Juan knocked and entered.

"Boss An." Her voice was clearly a bit urgent.

"Hm." An Nuan looked at Du Juan.

"Yesterday I submitted an application to the Advertising Department for them to arrange all advertising and promotions for us. But I just got their reply that the request is denied." Du Juan spoke quickly and anxiously.

"Why?"

"Their reason is that doing marketing for Guangming Building now would be a waste of resources. Xingyao Group building a shopping area has huge impact on Guangming Building, so doing promotions now would be wasteful. Businesses are in wait-and-see mode and won't choose us immediately. By the time they start choosing, our promotions will have passed peak time. The Advertising Department suggested we do relevant promotions later, observe the market situation for now, and see how things unfold."

The reasoning made complete sense.

An Nuan immediately stood up from her office chair. "Go to the Advertising Department director now. I want to discuss with him personally."

"Yes." Du Juan hurried to follow her.

An Nuan left.

An Xiao just watched An Nuan's aggressive retreating figure.

She smiled coldly.

She immediately called her dad, "I think An Nuan went to the Advertising Department. I heard they rejected her advertising application."

An YanKun laughed coldly. Of course he knew it would be rejected.

After all, he had arranged it.

How could he let An Nuan succeed so smoothly?

"Good, I know now." An YanKun said cunningly, "Your top priority now is recruiting allies. I'll handle other things."

"Yes."

An YanKun hung up, naturally in a very good mood.

Although he had been determined not to let An Nuan succeed, he still lacked some confidence because of An Nuan's sudden burst of ability.

Just when he was at a loss, he didn't expect someone to take initiative to partner with him!

Chapter 162

The person who was working with An YanKun was, of course, Tong Zhitong.

Tong Zhitong naturally didn't want An Nuan to have it easy.

She had made some inquiries.

An Nuan was very ambitious about her career. She had suddenly transformed from an originally desireless woman into one brimming with vigor and becoming powerful and formidable, creating miracles in a short period of time indeed.

But so what...

The more An Nuan wanted something, the more Tong Zhitong wanted to make sure she didn't get it!

After deciding on how to deal with An Nuan, the first thing Tong Zhitong did was to find helpers.

She was very clear that having helpers for any undertaking would truly double the results.

At least currently she didn't understand exactly what An Nuan was doing, but if someone could help her know An Nuan's every move, she wouldn't need to waste time figuring it out. She could spend more time thinking about how to deal with An Nuan.

So she found An YanKun, who had always wanted to deal with An Nuan's family.

Actually, the first person she thought of was Gu Yan Sheng.

She knew clearly that the current Gu Yan Sheng harbored deep hatred against An Nuan. The enemy of one's enemy is a friend. Choosing to cooperate with Gu Yan Sheng would surely be a natural fit. But due to Ye Jinghuai's relationship, she still chose to give up on Gu Yan Sheng. After all, Gu Yan Sheng and Ye Jinghuai were archenemies, and she didn't want to touch Ye Jinghuai's moldy head for now.

Besides, with An YanKun working at An's Group, he would be better able to understand An Nuan's every move. Choosing to cooperate with him was harmless in every way.

What surprised her was that when she took the initiative to find An YanKun, he agreed in one go.

No hesitation, no suspicion, no in-depth investigation of her identity, no precautions whatsoever. With just her brief words, An YanKun agreed.

In fact, it didn't explain much.

It just showed that An YanKun really hated An Nuan indeed, wishing she would be killed immediately.

At worst there was also the possibility that An Nuan was quite formidable, so formidable that An YanKun also needed a helper to deal with her together.

In Tong Zhitong's opinion, dealing with An Nuan was not difficult at all.

Whatever An Nuan wanted to develop, Tong Zhitong just needed to stop her from developing it.

Especially after hearing from An YanKun that An Nuan had boasted about achieving in 3 months to half a year goals that were impossible for ordinary people. She felt even more strongly that killing An Nuan would be a piece of cake.

She spent half a day and already knew what to do.

She wanted to develop Guangming Building right?!

Tong Zhitong then publicly announced that she would also build a commercial complex. Whether she would really build it was a matter for later. For now, once the news was announced and publicized, making people mistakenly believe she really would build, merchants would definitely not choose to open in Guangming Building during this period. Delaying things 3 months to half a year to drag An Nuan to death would work.

Apparently, An YanKun also highly agreed with Tong Zhitong's scheme.

This way, An Nuan's wish to recruit merchants and revitalize Guangming Building would really become a pipe dream.

With his authority in An's Group, he could also appropriately obstruct her work progress, making her encounter setbacks at every turn...

It would already be impressive if An Nuan did not take the initiative to leave An's Group!

...

An Nuan walked into the office of Yan Guogang, the General Manager of Advertising and Media.

Yan Guogang was still polite to An Nuan on the surface.

He quickly welcomed her enthusiastically, "Ms. An, what an honor to have you visit. You're most welcome."

"You're too kind," An Nuan smiled and went straight to the point. "I came to find Manager Yan mainly because I wanted to ask why our application for advertising resources was rejected."

"Didn't I already tell Supervisor Du the reason?" Yan Guogang glanced at Du Juan, then said, "Let me explain it to Ms. An directly since you're here."

"No need to explain. Du Juan has already told me. I don't really accept your opinion," An Nuan replied.

"Ms. An, it's not that I'm deliberately making things difficult for you. It's just that advertising now really won't have much effect. With Xingyao Group having announced their commercial complex construction, merchants will definitely not choose us. Our ads would just be wasted cost," Yan Guogang said, looking very upright. "I'm thinking about the company's interests too. I really don't want the company to suffer unnecessary losses."

"What loss are you talking about?" An Nuan's eyes narrowed. "Giving publicity to our mall, how is that a loss? No actual value brought about means loss?! Manager Yan, I'm afraid that's not how advertising losses are calculated. The most important aspect of publicity is the communication effect. What can actually bring real sales volume, that's another marketing expenditure that has yet to count into your advertising costs."

Yan Guogang was left momentarily speechless by An Nuan's words.

He didn't expect that An Nuan would understand so much.

He thought she was just a new graduate who could be fooled with a few words, but she had seen right through him so incisively.

"The main reason I want to publicize is that in addition to recruitment, the most important thing is to create a communication effect. Our competitor Xingyao is currently heavily promoting their commercial complex. If we choose to be indifferent observers at this time, do you know what the consequences will be?" An Nuan asked him. "The consequence is that everyone will know Xingyao is developing a commercial complex while our Guangming Building is just a waste of space. Can you bear such an outcome?!"

Yan Guogang's face turned green from An Nuan's berating.

Yet he could not find the words to refute her.

After all, An Nuan was completely reasonable.

"Moreover, Manager Yan, have you forgotten that the Advertising and Media Department is a support department, not a functional department? I don't know when it started becoming that the sales department, as the planning and execution department, has to apply for advertising and publicity when needed! In terms of division of responsibilities, the Advertising and Media department should be proactively assisting the Sales department in publicity support work, even taking the initiative to submit publicity proposals to help the Sales department carry out better market planning and marketing campaigns, instead of you guys reviewing the requirements from the Sales department. Please don't forget your department's positioning, Manager Yan!" An Nuan's eyes turned cold.

Yan Guogang was really so shamed by An Nuan that he was at a complete loss.

Yet he still could not find the words to retort.

After all, An Nuan was completely right.

"I hope Manager Yan can give me a Guangming Building publicity proposal today." With that parting statement, An Nuan left.

Her domineering aura left Du Juan dumbfounded the entire time.

Chapter 163

Du Juan followed An Nuan directly into An Nuan's office.

For a long time, Du Juan was still in shock.

She was really intimidated by An Nuan's aura just now!

Although the Advertising Media Department is indeed a supporting department, advertising and publicity resources are indeed coveted by all departments. In order to obtain better publicity resources, the Advertising Media Department's responsibilities have naturally changed from the client to the agent, and it has already become an unspoken rule in An's Group that no one has exposed it for fear of really offending the Advertising Media Department. They can deliberately make some moves in publicity that affect the final performance. It is the responsibility of each department. The assessment does not fall on the Advertising Media Department, and people in other departments dare not stake their future on it.

However, now it has been ruthlessly exposed by An Nuan, and the general manager of the Advertising Media Department did not say a word from beginning to end.

In addition to being in awe of An Nuan's identity, more importantly, there is no reason.

At this moment, Du Juan couldn't help feeling very refreshed.

It is important to know that in order to obtain an advertising resource in the Advertising Media Department, it was really all kinds of flattery and flattery, for fear that they would be unhappy and give the resources to someone else. Once the publicity did not keep up, it affected the performance and the casualties were themselves. The big bosses in the Advertising Media Department, they are all relying on them. Now suddenly being scolded by An Nuan, how refreshing it is!

"Du Juan." An Nuan returned to her seat.

Du Juan hurriedly returned to her senses, "Yes, President An."

"Today, urge the Advertising Media Department to bring out the publicity plan for our Guangming Building. If they don't bring it out, send a fax directly to the chairman's office and ask the chairman's office to supervise this matter."

"Okay." Du Juan agreed in one bite.

It is also time for those big Buddhas in the Advertising Media Department to know some awesomeness!

When I first wanted an advertising resource in the Advertising Media Department, it was really hated that everyone in the Advertising Media Department had an arrogant posture. Now someone can finally clean them up!

"Go busy with your own business, come to me if you have any difficulties."

"Thank you, President An." Du Juan thanked her quickly.

An Nuan nodded slightly.

Du Juan left.

An Nuan thought for a while, picked up the phone and dialed, "Secretary Luo, come in."

"Yes."

Luo Si came in.

An Nuan said bluntly, "Help me check where the location of the commercial district that Xingyao Group is planning to build is. Is the land already in Xingyao Group's hands and has Xingyao Group obtained the construction approval from the municipal government?"

"President An suspects that Xingyao Group is just releasing smoke bombs." Luo Si is still smart and understands her meaning at once.

"I would not suspect anyone other than Xingyao Group, but Xingyao Group and I have a deep grudge. It is very likely that they are deliberately targeting me."

"Okay." Luo Si nodded.

Don't ask too much about what grudges they have between them.

After all, the leader's affairs, especially private affairs, the more you know, the faster you die.

This is an unspoken rule in the workplace. As a secretary, she still has some self-awareness.

"Also, urge Meng Qiming and ask him how the recruitment list is now finalized? If it is finalized, come to my office and talk to me privately."

"Yes."

Luo Si left.

An Nuan also quickly devoted herself to work without wasting half a minute.

Hu Feng has been following An Nuan all the time.

At first, he didn't quite believe that An Nuan had the ability to shine in the workplace. For example, he didn't think Ye Jinghuai had the skills to control him before, but the fact is that they can burst out power that surprises everyone.

He suddenly felt that Mr. Ye and his wife were really a perfect match.

Equally decisive, equally overbearing.

...

An's Group Vice President's Office.

When An Yankun heard Yan Guogang's report, his original good mood dissipated completely.

This dead girl An Nuan is really like a plug-in, knowing everything, or rather, everything is exquisite.

There are so many departments in An's Group, and so many divisions of labor. How can she know it all?

"Vice President." Yan Guogang cautiously opened his mouth and said, "Now An Nuan is urging me to want a publicity plan. I'm afraid I can't submit it. An Nuan will report it directly to the chairman! After all, the chairman is An Nuan's father, and in terms of publicity support, we are indeed unreasonable. I'm afraid that in the end, not only will it be embarrassing for our Advertising Media Department, but also afraid of affecting your reputation. After all, you are in charge of us and share the responsibility..."

An Yankun's eyes tightened.

Yan Guogang dared not say more.

But at that moment, An Yankun had seen it clearly.

He even knew very well that with An Nuan's character, she would really make a big fuss out of this matter!

Originally, the Advertising Media Department was given so much power because he could get a lot of benefits in private. If things really got messed up... It was inevitable that things in the past would be stabbed out.

He gritted his teeth, "Do as An Nuan said, I want to see, even if she hits a wave of publicity, what can she do!"

"Yes." Yan Guogang agreed with relief.

It was also relieved.

I was really afraid to confront An Nuan.

There was a feeling that An Nuan could not be provoked.

So I could only obey orders.

...

It was almost time to get off work when Du Juan came to An Nuan's office to find An Nuan.

She excitedly held the publicity plan from the Advertising Media Department, and said excitedly, "The Advertising Media Department gave me the plan. All the requirements we mentioned earlier, they have planned, and even optimized."

An Nuan's mouth still smiled, and she did not forget to remind her, "Pay attention to the time schedule, don't let them take the opportunity to not follow our planned schedule at that time, which would be futile."

"Okay." Du Juan nodded quickly.

"By the way." An Nuan suddenly remembered, "How about the celebrity endorsement?"

"The celebrity endorsement is also the responsibility of the Advertising Media Department. They have proposed celebrity endorsers and initially determined first-line celebrity Yin Tianlang. Yin Tianlang is quite popular now, and he has cooperated with our company several times, which was pleasant." Du Juan reported, and seemed quite satisfied.

"Don't use him." An Nuan said directly.

Du Juan asked, "Does President An have someone in mind?"

"Wen Shan."

"Wen Shan's popularity is very high, but her endorsement fee is said to be sky-high. I'm afraid the publicity budget is not enough." Du Juan was worried.

"Since we want the publicity to be effective, we must of course invite the most popular celebrity in North Wen Country. As for the endorsement fee, that is the business of the Advertising Media Department. You make the request, they cooperate to complete it."

"Okay." Du Juan didn't question it either.

Anyway, An Nuan's status is very high in her mind now.

Whatever she says, she believes it.

Although she still felt a little that using such a top celebrity was a bit of a waste.

Of course An Nuan also knew it was a waste.

But it wasn't her money that was wasted.

It was Xingyao Group's money that was wasted.

She was very sure.

What she wanted, Xingyao Group must also want.

She is not kind now.

For unkind people, they must... pay back a hundredfold!

Chapter 164

The project at Guangming Building is progressing rapidly according to An Nuan's schedule.

The promotion is being spread vigorously across various platforms.

It has attracted the attention of many people.

Tong Zhitong's expression noticeably changes as she watches the news that has become so popular.

She questions An Yankun, "Didn't I ask you to stop An Nuan's project? Now you're putting out so many advertisements and promotions. Are you trying to drive me crazy?"

"An Nuan is not as simple as you think! Besides, An Nuan's father is the chairman of An's Group, An Yanyuan. If An Nuan complains to her dad, who dares to stop her?" Naturally, An Yankun doesn't take the responsibility upon himself and insists that An Nuan is relying on her father's support.

Tong Zhitong is clearly angry, but she doesn't doubt An Yankun's excuse. She coldly says, "Anyway, you have to find a way to control An Nuan. If I don't go along with her, I lose confidence. If I do, I'm wasting my money. I don't want to suffer too much loss because of An Nuan. She doesn't deserve it!"

"Don't worry, I won't let you be in a difficult position," An Yankun says. "I just received firsthand information. An Nuan plans to approach Wen Shan as the spokesperson for Guangming Building."

"Wen Shan?!" Tong Zhitong frowns. "She's going too far."

"I told you, An Nuan is now taking advantage of being An Yanyuan's daughter in the company. She doesn't treat An's money as real money; she only cares about performance. So I think instead of confronting her directly, it's better to take advantage of the situation. If she uses Wen Shan, who is the top star in the entertainment industry, and succeeds, the status of Guangming Building will truly rise. But if she fails and you succeed instead, think about whose business circle would be more valuable?" An Yankun gives his opinion.

"Are you suggesting that I sign Wen Shan before An Nuan makes a move?"

"I can reserve some time for you. I predict that in the next two days, An Nuan will send the people from the advertising and media department to negotiate. You should negotiate before that, and I guarantee that An Nuan won't be able to snatch it away," An Yankun says cunningly.

Tong Zhitong hesitates.

After all, whether this project will be carried out or not is still being decided by Xingyao Group. If they don't proceed, she will have already signed a high-value endorsement, resulting in a pure economic loss. But if they don't sign, it's true that their business value will be inferior to Guangming Building.

Now what she needs to do is to completely overshadow An Nuan in all aspects, making sure that An Nuan doesn't gain any advantage.

"Think it over," An Yankun seems to sense Tong Zhitong's hesitation and chooses to retreat.

Tong Zhitong's eyes narrow.

Since they are both trying to deal with An Nuan, they must strive for perfection.

She firmly declares, "I know what to do. Keep a close eye on An Nuan for me."

"Don't worry," An Yankun replies coldly.

As Tong Zhitong hangs up the phone, she dials another number.

"Miss Tong," the voice on the other end is extremely respectful.

"Help me find out if An's Group intends to cooperate with Wen Shan."

"Yes."

"Let me know immediately if there's any news."

"Yes."

Tong Zhitong naturally didn't trust An Yankun. It wasn't because she thought An Yankun would turn against her and join forces with An Nuan to deal with her, but because she was afraid that An Nuan would play tricks on her.

Having grown up in the business world, she knew all too well how cunning and treacherous people could be in the business arena.

...

An Nuan didn't return until almost 11 p.m.

Three consecutive days of overwhelming work had left An Nuan feeling exhausted.

Just the thought of going back and being bossed around by Ye Jinghuai, that old man, made her seriously consider running away from home.

Home...

What did Ye Jinghuai's home count as?

In the end, she still went back.

Uncle Zhong was still waiting for her at home.

It always felt inexplicably warm.

After having the bird's nest, An Nuan went back to her room.

She pushed open the door.

Sure enough, Ye Jinghuai was lying on the bed again, with the look of waiting for her to serve him.

"Do you need to pee?" An Nuan asked straight away.

She really knew Ye Jinghuai's habits too well.

"No."

"Do you need to wipe your body?"

"No."

"Do you want a massage?"

"No."

"Do you want to scratch an itch?"

"No."

"Did you take your medicine today?" An Nuan frowned.

Did this guy have a change of heart?!

"I did." Ye Jinghuai answered seriously.

After leaving the hospital, the doctor prescribed some antibiotics for him to take every day.

Of course, the meaning of "medicine" for the two of them was definitely different.

An Nuan scrutinized Ye Jinghuai and said, "Tell me, what do you want now?"

Deep down, she didn't believe that Ye Jinghuai could be so kind.

"I want to take a shower." Ye Jinghuai said straightforwardly.

"Ye Jinghuai, you can't say one thing and do another."

"What are you thinking?" Ye Jinghuai was speechless under An Nuan's gaze.

"I'm afraid you took the wrong medicine today."

"Are you looking forward to being bossed around by me every day?" Ye Jinghuai suddenly smiled wickedly. "Tell me, Miss An, when did you start liking me? Now that I'm not bossing you around, do you feel neglected?"

"You're crazy." An Nuan cursed.

He really was that arrogant and sarcastic man.

An Nuan turned around and walked straight into the bathroom.

Ye Jinghuai watched her back and his lips curled up slightly.

He looked at the message from Qin Jiang on his phone, "It's confirmed, Tong Zhitong is indeed intentionally targeting An Nuan."

Ye Jinghuai read the message but didn't reply.

Qin Jiang sent another one, "Whose side are you on?"

The chat message was in a group.

Actually, there were only three people in it.

Ye Jinghuai, Qin Jiang, and Xiao Nanchen.

Xiao Nanchen replied, "Do you even need to ask?"

"I can't figure out Ye Jinghuai's thoughts, so I have to make sure." Qin Jiang's tone was obviously ambiguous.

It was because Ye Jinghuai was still resentful about something that he was willing to give up his life for An Nuan.

"Don't take action for now." Ye Jinghuai typed with one hand. "Just keep an eye on it."

"Are you trying to test someone?" Qin Jiang asked.

Ye Jinghuai didn't offer an explanation.

But he really wanted to know where An Nuan's ability lay!

Ye Jinghuai put down his phone and watched as An Nuan emerged from the bathroom after taking a shower.

Every time she finished showering, her face would be flushed.

And then...

Ye Jinghuai's throat constricted.

An Nuan calmly lay down next to Ye Jinghuai and fell asleep.

Work was exhausting, and sometimes she could fall asleep as soon as she lay down.

Besides, what if Ye Jinghuai did something bizarre in the middle of the night? What would she do then?!

Getting a little more sleep was better.

In the quiet darkness,

Just as An Nuan was about to enter the realm of dreams,

"Do you need my help?"

An Nuan was startled awake by Ye Jinghuai's voice.

Chapter 165

An Nuan was startled.

It was the sudden sound that really startled her.

With a displeased tone, she spoke, "What did you say?"

"I said, do you need my help?" Ye Jinghuai repeated.

Just a second ago, he wanted to test An Nuan.

But the next second, he couldn't help but want to lend her a hand.

An Nuan shook her head and refused, "No need."

In that instant, she knew exactly what Ye Jinghuai was saying.

He was asking if she needed him to deal with Tong Zhitong.

Well, she didn't know what Ye Jinghuai was capable of.

But she was certain that even if Ye Jinghuai stayed at home, he knew that Tong Zhitong was deliberately targeting her.

Ye Jinghuai looked at the back of An Nuan's head.

Every night, she slept with her back facing him.

It seemed like she was intentionally distancing them.

What she didn't know was that this sleeping position was actually more dangerous for her.

She said, "I'm afraid you can't bring yourself to harm your ex-girlfriend, so I don't want to trouble you."

In fact,

she didn't want Ye Jinghuai to stop her from being "ruthless" towards Tong Zhitong.

She truly lacked mercy now.

Anyone who provoked her, she would truly seek revenge!

"I don't have an ex-girlfriend," Ye Jinghuai said slowly.

There seemed to be some hidden anger in his tone.

"It has nothing to do with me," An Nuan said indifferently.

Right now, she just wanted to end the conversation and go to sleep early.

In that moment, she felt the person behind her suddenly turn over and face away from her.

He was angry.

An Nuan didn't think she said anything wrong, so why was he angry?

If he was angry, then let him be.

Just don't disturb her sleep.

And that night,

An Nuan slept surprisingly soundly.

She didn't notice at all that the person beside her had been tossing and turning all night.

...

Early the next day,

An Nuan woke up from a rare uninterrupted sleep, feeling refreshed.

She suddenly realized that Ye Jinghuai hadn't caused any mischief last night, allowing her to truly have a good sleep.

Of course, she didn't thank him.

After all, with Ye Jinghuai's unpredictable nature, he could turn into a big demon and torment her at any moment.

She carefully got up from the bed and left without casting a single glance at Ye Jinghuai.

If she had looked, she would have noticed a resentful gaze fixed on her.

After having breakfast, An Nuan went to the company.

Upon entering the office, she immediately instructed, "Are we going to Brilliant Media today to discuss Wen Shan's endorsement?"

"Yes," Luo Si hurriedly replied, "We've already made an appointment with the other party. Director Yan Guogang will personally go there at 10 a.m., and he has the contract with him."

"Tell Director Yan Guogang that I'll go with him."

Luo Si was somewhat surprised.

Did she need to be involved in matters of the Advertising and Media Department?!

And with so much going on these days, wasn't it enough?

"Just do as I said," An Nuan didn't explain.

"Okay."

Luo Si left.

Soon, she returned, "General Manager An, Director Yan said we'll leave in ten minutes. He asked if you want to ride in the same car."

"No need, I'll follow their vehicle," An Nuan replied.

"Alright."

Ten minutes later,

An Nuan, accompanied by Luo Si, rode in Hu Feng's car and followed Yan Guogang's dedicated vehicle to Brilliant Media.

Twenty minutes later, they arrived at Brilliant Media.

An Nuan, together with Yan Guogang, went to discuss the contract with Wen Shan's manager, Liu Fan.

As soon as they entered Liu Fan's personal office.

Liu Fan's secretary politely said, "I'm sorry, both of you. Mr. Liu is currently receiving other guests. Please wait for a moment."

Yan Guogang's expression turned sour, "We agreed to meet at ten in the morning, and there are still five minutes left."

"I'm really sorry," the secretary apologized with a remorseful face.

Yan Guogang's attitude became somewhat firm, "After five minutes, I want to see Liu Fan. Inform him."

"Alright," the secretary respectfully replied, "Please have a seat for a while. I will notify him immediately."

Yan Guogang waved his hand, clearly displeased.

After all, as the party of the first part, being stood up by the party of the second part would undoubtedly damage their reputation.

Especially in front of An Nuan.

But An Nuan remained calm.

She had basically guessed why Liu Fan was currently meeting with someone else.

And it had to be said, Tong Zhitong was really cautious.

She had been spreading the news about finding Wen Shan for endorsement for several days and had chosen the perfect timing to take the lead when they were about to discuss it for real.

Are they also guarding against whether she would resort to underhanded tactics?!

Honestly speaking, if she hadn't lived an extra ten years.

It wouldn't have been so easy for her to entice Tong Zhitong.

A little while later.

The secretary came out and courteously said, "Mr. Liu invites you to come in."

An Nuan frowned.

Have they finished the discussion so quickly?!

Yan Guogang walked in first, appearing somewhat arrogant.

An Nuan followed closely behind.

Upon entering the reception room in Liu Fan's office, they immediately spotted Tong Zhitong.

Tong Zhitong and Liu Fan seemed to be engrossed in their conversation, and Wen Shan was sitting beside them.

Their arrival seemed to disturb the atmosphere.

Fortunately, Liu Fan was an experienced agent with excellent emotional intelligence. As soon as he saw them, he warmly said, "I apologize for making you wait, Old Yan. Please, have a seat."

As he spoke, he gestured for Yan Guogang and An Nuan to sit on the sofa.

At this moment, Tong Zhitong stood up from the sofa, "Since Mr. Liu has guests, I won't disturb anymore. Regarding Wen Shan's endorsement for the commercial circle our company is about to create, I'll leave it to you to arrange Wen Shan's schedule properly."

"Don't worry, I'll make sure everything is properly arranged and won't delay the announcement for Miss Tong," Liu Fan assured.

Tong Zhitong nodded.

She turned around and prepared to leave.

"What does this mean?" Yan Guogang clearly sensed something amiss from their conversation and quickly asked, "Lao Liu, wasn't Wen Shan supposed to endorse us? How come you suddenly gave it to someone else?!"

"When did you say that Wen Shan would endorse us?" Liu Fan expressed surprise, "Didn't you just mention that there's a collaboration and you want to find Wen Shan? You didn't specify what it was for, right?!"

Naturally, Yan Guogang hadn't explicitly stated it.

He only mentioned it briefly over the phone, hoping to finalize the deal today.

But he didn't expect someone to snatch it away all of a sudden.

It was impossible for this celebrity to endorse two competing brands at the same time.

His face immediately turned extremely ugly.

Tong Zhitong, who was about to leave but pretended not to, spoke, "Is An Group also planning to have Wen Shan endorse them? What a coincidence."

At that moment, Yan Guogang was so furious that he couldn't utter a word.

Thinking to herself, "This situation has gone completely wrong. I can already imagine the kind of ridicule An Nuan will subject me to when I return!"

"Oh yes, Miss Tong, I never expected you to think the same way. What a coincidence," An Nuan remarked with clear sarcasm.

But one mustn't shy away from deceit.

So what if An Nuan continues with her mockery?

In the world of business, only the results matter. The process is merely an excuse for the losers and holds no significance whatsoever.

Chapter 166

"I can only say I'm sorry." Although Tong Zhitong looked apologetic, she was actually very smug.

An Nuan didn't react much.

She just looked at Liu Fan and smiled, "Have you signed the contract?"

Liu Fan frowned slightly, as if he didn't recognize who she was.

"I'm An Nuan. Marketing Director of Anshi Group." An Nuan introduced herself.

She didn't say she was the heiress of Anshi Group.

Nor did she need to introduce herself.

To be able to become the top agent in the entertainment industry, financiers and the like were already familiar.

Liu Fan quickly reached out, "I'm sorry, excuse my rudeness. The last time I saw you was at the live video broadcast of your grand wedding, when you were wearing the phoenix crown and red bridal gown, which is quite different from now. But I have to say, you were as beautiful then as you are now."

"You flatter me." An Nuan was very calm about Liu Fan's compliments. She reached out and shook hands with Liu Fan briefly. She went straight to the point and continued, "Has Miss Wen Shan signed the endorsement contract with Miss Tong? Before the contract is signed, I still have a fair chance to compete with Miss Tong."

"It's signed." Tong Zhitong said directly.

"Is that so?" An Nuan's eyebrows raised slightly, "May I see it?"

"This is private between us and the artist. Why should I show it to you?"

"Of course you don't have to. It's just to convince me to give up. Otherwise, I might come to bother Mr. Liu from time to time." An Nuan gave Liu Fan a faint smile.

As a veteran agent, Liu Fan felt it was a pity that someone with An Nuan's looks did not become a celebrity.

"An Nuan, what you're doing is a bit excessive." In front of so many people, Tong Zhitong did not give An Nuan any face.

An Nuan also ignored Tong Zhitong.

She acted as if Tong Zhitong was not even worth looking at. Facing Liu Fan, she stated her terms directly, "I heard Miss Wen's endorsement fee is usually 80 million. I'm willing to negotiate with you up to 100 million."

Hearing this number, Liu Fan's eyes clearly lit up.

Sitting next to them, Wen Shan was also obviously tempted.

"An Nuan." Tong Zhitong's face was visibly ugly.

This woman, does she really have that much money to burn?!

So reckless with money!

"Mr. Liu can consider it." An Nuan didn't care about Tong Zhitong at all. She was just negotiating with Liu Fan, "After all, this concerns an artist's worth. Once I put up 100 million, I believe Miss Wen's future endorsements could also increase in price."

"The contract is signed." Liu Fan did not speak, but Tong Zhitong stated directly.

"Is that so?" An Nuan's eyebrows raised slightly, "May I see it?"

"This is private between us and the artist. Why should I show it to you?"

"Of course you don't have to. It's just to convince me to give up. Otherwise, I might still come to bother Mr. Liu from time to time." An Nuan smiled faintly at Liu Fan.

As an experienced agent, Liu Fan felt Tong Zhitong was indeed very cautious.

Not signing the contract now and only reaching a verbal agreement.

Once An Nuan gave up, she wouldn't have to actually sign Wen Shan or pay such an expensive premium endorsement fee.

At most it would just affect her business reputation a little.

But in the face of real monetary interests, reputation was truly worthless.

Once lost, it was lost.

"I brought the contract." Tong Zhitong took it directly out of her bag.

An Nuan laughed coldly.

She really came prepared.

"Just now, we were interrupted by your sudden intrusion before we could sign the agreement." Tong Zhitong seemed a bit aggressive and anxious.

Firstly, she was afraid Wen Shan would really be snatched away by An Nuan.

Secondly, she was afraid the 80 million would become 100 million.

Her budget was already very tight.

She didn't dare waste a bit more.

"Mr. Liu, please take a look at the agreement. If there are no issues, please sign it." Liu Fan was visibly hesitant.

An Nuan did not forget to fan the flames at this time, "Mr. Liu can still consider it, after all everyone is still negotiating now."

"Liu Fan, don't forget you still have many artists with endorsements under you. Don't lose the watermelon for the sesame seeds in further cooperation with our Star Brilliance." Tong Zhitong reminded.

Liu Fan was still struggling.

Faced with interests, he would really abandon all self-respect.

Even Wen Shan couldn't help but speak, "The endorsement deal, of course goes to whoever has the higher price..."

"100 million." Tong Zhitong said directly. "I'll give 100 million and sign the contract immediately."

Liu Fan's face clearly showed joy.

He readily agreed, "Good."

When Tong Zhitong spoke, her heart was bleeding.

But thinking of humiliating An Nuan, even extinguishing her arrogance, she was ecstatic.

"Have your secretary make a modification to the price in my contract." Tong Zhitong handed the contract document to Liu Fan.

Liu Fan hurriedly had his secretary print it.

An Nuan just watched the two's performance.

Yan Guogang could not bear to see it anymore. "Liu Fan, if you handle things this way, it will really be difficult for us to cooperate in the future."

"Old Yan, you saw it too. I did agree with Miss Tong first. Now Miss Tong has added to Wen Shan's endorsement fee... For personal relations, of course I'm with you, but in my position, I have to consider my artists too. I can't pit them against a bad reputation, can I?!" Liu Fan took the initiative to pat Yan Guogang on the shoulder, "I'm wronging you as a brother this time. Next time if you need your brother's help with anything, I definitely won't refuse."

Yan Guogang laughed coldly.

Of course he wouldn't let Liu Fan dismiss him with just a few words.

"I'm very sorry, Ms. An." Liu Fan also took the initiative to curry favor with An Nuan.

An Nuan was naturally very cold at this moment.

The room was somewhat awkward.

The secretary brought in the new contract.

Tong Zhitong looked through it carefully again, still afraid there might be any mistakes.

After quite a while.

"Any issues, Mr. Liu?"

"None." Liu Fan naturally also looked through it and quickly said.

"If there are no problems, let's sign the contract."

"Okay, okay." Liu Fan readily agreed.

An Nuan just watched as the two parties signed the contract, stamped their seals, and stamped their name chops.

"Congratulations." An Nuan took the initiative to say.

Tong Zhitong smiled smugly, "You're too kind."

An Nuan seemed to smile mockingly, then again it seemed to be an illusion.

An Nuan left with Yan Guogang, without saying another word, and turned to leave.

Watching An Nuan's dejected back, Tong Zhitong was extremely smug!

It was said An Nuan had changed, but to her, it was still just like this.

An Nuan and her group entered the elevator. She said to Yan Guogang, "Please help me contact Wang Chang."

"Who?"

A rising ace agent.

And an international A-list celebrity about to rise to great fame.

As for Wen Shan.

She would soon be embroiled in scandals and fall from grace!

Chapter 167

Yan Guogang made a round of phone calls and finally contacted Wang Chang.

The group of people made an appointment at a coffee shop.

Wang Chang brought Bai Xiaotu, an artist signed to An Nuan's company.

Seeing them, the two were somewhat flattered, probably completely unable to imagine that the prestigious An's Group would actually want to discuss cooperation with them.

"Hello, Mr. Wang," An Nuan greeted them proactively.

"He-Hello, Miss An," Wang Chang stammered a little, hurriedly shaking hands.

"Hello, Miss Bai," An Nuan also took the initiative to greet Bai Xiaotu.

Bai Xiaotu was also flattered. She hurriedly reached out and said, "Hello Miss An."

The two shook hands.

An Nuan just looked at Bai Xiaotu like that.

Never having been a fan, she didn't have much connection with Bai Xiaotu in her previous life. She had occasionally seen her on TV, and her impression was just that she was quite beautiful. If it weren't for the fact that she was Qin Jiang's wife, she probably wouldn't pay any attention to her now.

Of course.

Qin Jiang being her husband was something that happened many years later.

According to the timeline, Bai Xiaotu and Qin Jiang probably didn't have any connection yet.

The current Bai Xiaotu was still an unknown little star, and Qin Jiang was still indulging unrestrainedly in the world of flowers and debauchery.

"Miss An," Bai Xiaotu's hand had been held by An Nuan for a while, and in that moment she was a little at a loss, "Did you know me before?"

Looking at her scrutinizing gaze, she felt for a second that they were acquainted.

But she really didn't remember ever having such a prominent person appear in her life. If someone like that had appeared, she definitely wouldn't have forgotten.

"No," An Nuan came back to her senses.

And also let go of Bai Xiaotu's hand accordingly.

She spoke naturally, "I just thought Miss Bai looked very beautiful, and was a little distracted for a moment."

Upon saying this.

Bai Xiaotu was obviously embarrassed.

She laughed and said, "Miss An is the real beauty. When I first saw your wedding with Mr. Ye, I thought you were so beautiful. Seeing you in person now, you're even prettier than in the videos."

It was a sincere compliment.

Bai Xiaotu was quite confident in her own looks originally, but compared to An Nuan, there really was no comparison.

Even in the entertainment industry where there were crowds of beauties, she could still stand out elegantly.

"You flatter me," An Nuan gave a faint smile to indicate friendliness. She said politely, "Please sit down."

Only then did Bai Xiaotu and Wang Chang sit down together with her.

An Nuan didn't beat around the bush either. She said straightforwardly, "The main reason I asked you two to come today is that I'd like to invite Miss Bai Xiaotu to be the image ambassador for our Guangming Building. I wonder if you two are interested?"

"Really?" Wang Chang was obviously somewhat excited.

He hadn't expected that pie would suddenly fall from the sky.

They had to know, before this, they didn't know how many walls they had run into. They couldn't even get supporting roles, everything was difficult. And now they were suddenly asked to be the spokespersons for the second largest conglomerate in the country.

It felt like a dream.

"Of course it's true," An Nuan affirmed, "I've prepared the contract for you."

Saying so, An Nuan directly had Luo Si take out the contract.

The moment it was taken out, Yan Guogang was still shocked.

He had already been very shocked earlier.

Now he couldn't help it anymore.

"Miss An, what do you mean?" Yan Guogang clearly noticed something amiss.

"From the beginning, I never intended to sign Wen Shan," An Nuan said plainly.

"Wen Shan's fame is incomparably higher than this Miss Bai! Even if you don't sign Wen Shan now, you should at least sign a first-tier celebrity on par with Wen Shan. Having Miss Bai be your spokesperson is a joke!" Yan Guogang absolutely could not agree.

Bai Xiaotu was also made to feel a little... embarrassed by Yan Guogang's words.

But she had to admit, hearing Wen Shan's name at this moment still scared her.

To her, Wen Shan was an unreachable existence. An's Group was willing to give up Wen Shan for her... she didn't even dare believe it herself.

"I'm not joking," An Nuan's tone towards Yan Guogang was very firm, "I wanted to sign Bai Xiaotu from the start, otherwise I wouldn't have prepared the contract in advance."

Yan Guogang unbelievingly picked up the contract in front of him and glanced through it a few times.

Seeing the black and white words on the contract.

After a long time, "You're actually spending 30 million to sign Bai Xiaotu."

Hearing this number of 30 million,

Bai Xiaotu and Wang Chang were even more shocked.

It felt like winning the lottery.

This wasn't a dream right?!

With Bai Xiaotu's current worth, getting a 7-digit endorsement deal would be lucky enough already. And now they just gave her an 8-digit one outright.

She really didn't dare believe it.

"Of course I have my reasons," An Nuan explained Yan Guogang's shock and inability to accept it, "First, An's Group's endorsement fees are too low, it just makes the project seem cheap, so anything below 30 million can basically be ruled out. Second, Bai Xiaotu is currently in the developing stage of her career. Me helping raise her worth directly to 30 million will elevate her status and standing in the entertainment industry, allowing her to develop faster there. And my reason for helping Bai Xiaotu like this is also because I feel she can become an A-list star. Once she does become a top star, having Bai Xiaotu as our spokesperson will give us twice the result with half the effort."

"What if she doesn't become A-list?" Yan Guogang retorted.

"There are no what-ifs," An Nuan's confidence was frightening.

In that moment, it made Bai Xiaotu feel that if she didn't become wildly popular and successful, it would be letting An Nuan down.

She strangely felt a lot of psychological pressure.

Yan Guogang wanted to say something more.

"The contract is settled like this," An Nuan directly interrupted, "I'll personally explain to the senior management why I signed Bai Xiaotu. It won't cause you any trouble, Mr. Yan."

Yan Guogang endured it and didn't say any more.

With An Nuan speaking to this extent, what more could he say.

After all, she was the chairman's daughter.

If she insisted on doing this, she could handle it herself.

"Mr. Wang and Miss Bai, take a look at the contract contents. If there are no issues, let's sign it." An Nuan handed the contract to them.

Wang Chang hurriedly and respectfully accepted it, carefully looking over the contract contents.

Bai Xiaotu also looked on.

She really couldn't believe the contents she was seeing.

After a long time.

"No issues, Miss An," Wang Chang hurriedly said, "But I have a question."

"Please go ahead Mr. Wang."

"I really don't understand why you would notice our little rabbit. She's just a newcomer now." The exposure wasn't enough either. He didn't even know how An Nuan had noticed Bai Xiaotu.

"Would you believe me if I said it was intuition?" An Nuan chuckled lightly.

Her laughter was truly beautiful.

Wang Chang of course didn't believe it.

No one believed it.

An Nuan also knew she couldn't fool them.

She said straightforwardly, "Thank a person."

"Who?" Bai Xiaotu was curious.

Your future husband.

Qin Jiang.

Chapter 168

An Nuan certainly had to thank Qin Jiang.

After all, Qin Jiang had also helped her a lot, and there would definitely still be many places that needed Qin Jiang later, so she chose to take the initiative to get along well with him.

Of course, she certainly would not tell them these things now.

If she said it out, they might really think she was neurotic.

She narrowed her eyes, "You'll know later. If there's no problem, let's sign the contract."

Wang Chang was still hesitant in the end.

Everyone was afraid of being cheated with such a cheap deal.

On the contrary, Bai Xiaotu was more decisive than Wang Chang.

She said, "I'll sign."

Wang Chang looked at Bai Xiaotu.

"Anyway, given our current situation, it can't get any worse! And I believe Miss An."

Hearing Bai Xiaotu say this, Wang Chang also didn't seem to want to worry too much. He bit the bullet and said, "Okay, let's sign the contract right away."

So An Nuan just watched them sign the contract.

The two parties signed their names, stamped their seals and left their fingerprints.

"The endorsement fee will be directly transferred to Mr. Wang's account within three working days. At that time, I hope Mr. Wang won't be stingy and will package Bai Xiaotu well. I want her to have a brand new look the next time she appears in front of everyone."

"Okay." Wang Chang quickly agreed.

"Oh, the style of Qiao Er, the world's top makeup artist, is quite suitable for Miss Bai. You might as well ask him to help create a look for her."

Wang Chang hesitated for a moment, but still gritted his teeth and agreed.

Heaven knew how expensive these makeup artists were.

But thinking about getting such an expensive endorsement fee, there was no reason to refuse either.

And I always felt that Miss An in front of me was really considering Bai Xiaotu's entertainment career.

"I won't take up Mr. Wang and Miss Bai's time anymore. At that time, I will have my secretary send Bai Xiaotu's endorsement schedule to you two days in advance."

"Okay, thank you Miss An."

An Nuan nodded slightly, and did not waste any more time either. She turned around and left with her entourage.

A long time after leaving.

Wang Chang and Bai Xiaotu still couldn't react.

Wang Chang couldn't help but say, "You can't be long lost sisters with An Nuan?!"

Bai Xiaotu couldn't help but smile.

She wished!

......

After finalizing the endorsement cooperation with Bai Xiaotu.

An Nuan went straight back to the company.

To be honest, Luo Si was a little confused by her boss An.

Compared to Bai Xiaotu, Wen Shan was not comparable at all!

That is to say, once Xingyao Group and Anshi Group officially announce their spokespersons, Anshi Group will be turned to dust in seconds.

Wasn't she digging a hole for herself?!

She could even imagine the scene of Boss An being "abused" by senior management.

"Make me a cup of black coffee." An Nuan said directly.

Luo Si withdrew her gaze.

She had the illusion that the emperor was not in a hurry while the eunuch was.

She would wait for Boss An to create a miracle.

After all, she was always unexpected.

After brewing the coffee respectfully and putting it down, Luo Si left An Nuan's office.

An Nuan took a sip of coffee, and at that moment she also made a phone call to a phone number.

"An Nuan?!" The other end seemed to have some resentment towards her.

Just calling her name, you could hear a hint of gnashing of teeth in his tone.

In fact, An Nuan could also feel Qin Jiang's dissatisfaction with her.

It seemed that the last time Ye Jinghuai was willing to die for her, Qin Jiang had not been able to accept it.

She said, "I need your help with something."

"What makes you think I'll help you?"

"Because you know Ye Jinghuai will help me."

"Damn it." Qin Jiang cursed, "Do you really think I don't dare to go against Ye Jinghuai?!"

"No, I just think you won't affect your brotherhood with Ye Jinghuai over a nobody like me."

"Are you saying you used that mouth of yours to get Ye Jinghuai wrapped around your finger?"

"......" In all conscience, Ye Jinghuai was not really wrapped around her finger at all.

She even had the illusion that she was the one being toyed with by Ye Jinghuai.

"What's the matter?" Qin Jiang compromised.

It had to be said that An Nuan was right.

He could not affect his decades of brotherhood with Ye Jinghuai over a nobody like An Nuan.

"Wen Shan, the popular little flower of Rucan Films and Television, I need you to help expose her scandal." An Nuan got straight to the point without wasting words.

"Did she offend you?" Qin Jiang's eyebrows raised slightly.

"You could say that." The important thing was that she had offended your wife's path to popularity.

"You could say that?!" Qin Jiang's voice was clearly louder, and slightly mocking, "How did I hear that Miss An is virtuous and kind-hearted. But the more I interact with Miss An, the more I feel that you are... ruthless!"

"So you can't judge a person by their appearance." An Nuan admitted very frankly.

Qin Jiang was also not someone who liked to waste time. He asked, "How do you want me to expose her?"

"Wen Shan seduced Zhou Liangcheng, the boss of Rucan Films and Television. As we all know, Zhou Liangcheng is a married man and is known externally as a perfect gentleman. Wen Shan is a top-tier celebrity who is innocent and pure, with an upright image. Once Wen Shan's affair with Zhou Liangcheng is exposed, she will immediately fall from glory. What you need to do now is find evidence of their affair."

"How do you know about Wen Shan and Zhou Liangcheng's affair?" Qin Jiang was suspicious.

He didn't even know about it, but An Nuan did?!

"I know a lot of things." An Nuan smiled, "So your Ye Jinghuai makes no loss by cooperating with me."

No loss my ass.

Ye Jinghuai had pledged his heart, it was an utter loss!

"I'll message you if I get any news." Qin Jiang hung up the phone directly.

The next second he made a call to Ye Jinghuai.

"Qin Jiang."

"An Nuan just called me to ask me to help expose Wen Shan's scandal."

"Agree to help her."

"I knew you would agree, so I already agreed." Qin Jiang rolled his eyes.

"Mm." Ye Jinghuai just grunted in acknowledgment.

"I'm just telling you, your An Nuan is not simple at all. She knows a lot of things we don't know about. You'd better be careful. Otherwise if you get cheated without even your underwear left, don't blame me for not warning you!"

After yelling, Qin Jiang angrily hung up the phone again.

After hanging up, he felt strangely frustrated for some reason.

Damn it.

He was really worried sick for these two.

......

After getting the publicity done, An Nuan began to focus her energy on attracting merchants.

No matter how beautifully everything was done now, and how much sensation it caused, the ultimate goal was still to attract merchants.

She and Meng Qiming were in the office, screening potential merchants to attract one by one.

Now they needed someone to lead the way.

Once someone took the lead, there would be a steady stream of businesses taking the initiative to come knocking afterwards.

But if everyone just sat still and did nothing, then they would really be wasting all the publicity done in the early stages. She could not let this happen.

After rounds of screening, An Nuan and Meng Qiming finalized three merchants with strong influence.

After deciding, they began to formulate preferential policies for these three merchants to move into Guangming Tower.

To ensure the success of this project, An Nuan really... worked day and night tirelessly.

Chapter 169

An Nuan used the maximum discount An's could offer to negotiate contracts with the three major brands.

It was truly a show of sincerity.

But she didn't expect to still be politely rejected in the end.

Meng Qiming was somewhat disheartened.

He had thought that after doing so much, it would make the brands hesitate at least, but he didn't expect that businessmen really valued profits too much. In the face of profits, feelings were truly worthless.

"Chairman An, what do we do now?" Meng Qiming asked worriedly.

It was after being rejected by the third company that the two of them sat in the car back to An's.

An Nuan looked out the window.

She thought she had been too naive about human nature.

She thought that since An's had helped these people before, they would at least give An's some face. But she didn't expect that reality would be so harsh.

As she looked at the streets outside, they were filled with publicity posters of Wen Shan endorsing the Xingyao Mall, and as soon as the posters came out, it caused a frenzy of sharing among Wen Shan's fans, swearing to go shop at the mall endorsed by Wen Shan. In a short time, it became wildly popular.

No wonder.

At this time going to negotiate contracts, of course the companies wouldn't give up this sweet deal with Xingyao for them.

An Nuan's silence made Meng Qiming even more demoralized.

The car became quiet.

An Nuan suddenly spoke up, "Isn't Celina having a fashion show this Saturday night?"

Meng Qiming was stunned for a moment.

An Nuan called Luo Si, "Secretary Luo, check if there is one?"

"Ok, I'll ask around right away."

Luo Si started making calls in all directions.

Finally she got the intel, "Chairman An, this Saturday night at 7pm, at the Qingcheng Stage, Celina will have their official fashion show for this season. Does Chairman An want to attend?"

"Did they invite An's?" An Nuan asked directly.

"Let me ask the PR department."

An Nuan nodded.

After finishing the call, Luo Si reported back, "Chairman An, they gave two invitations to the Chairman."

"Good." An Nuan acknowledged.

She directly called An Yanyuan, "Dad."

"Nuan Nuan, perfect timing, I have something to discuss with you, come to my office for a bit."

An Nuan thought for a moment, "Ok, I'll be there in about ten minutes."

"Ok."

After hanging up, An Nuan said plainly, "Don't look for other companies, negotiate directly with Celina."

"What?" Meng Qiming was shocked.

Celina was known as one of the top ten hardest luxury brands to get in the world. In other words, the mall that could get Celina was absolutely a top international mall. Guangming Mall was built to be high-end luxury but they didn't even think about actually getting Celina.

You had to know, currently in Qing City only one mall had Celina, although it was also an An's mall. But when they first got Celina, the conditions were so harsh it was insane. Later when An's built more malls, they invited Celina but were directly rejected. The reason being they would only open one physical store per city!

That was the temperament of high-end luxury brands, value through rarity.

So afterwards, no other mall tried to invite Celina anymore.

And now, An Nuan actually made this ambitious claim.

Meng Qiming really didn't want to dampen An Nuan's confidence.

After all, they were already miserable enough now.

He stammered, "Celina has rules, only one luxury store per city. To try to invite them will be...difficult."

It was clearly wishful thinking.

"Rules are meant to be broken." An Nuan didn't care at all, still filled with determination.

Meng Qiming was speechless.

But he understood An Nuan's personality.

Never give up until the Yellow River.

The car arrived at An's Group.

An Nuan went directly into An Yanyuan's office.

She sat across from An Yanyuan, "Dad, what's the matter?"

At the company, with others around, she would respectfully call him Chairman.

Privately, just the two of them, she was used to calling him normally.

"Have you run into any difficulties at work recently?" An Yanyuan asked, tone clearly gentle.

"Dad must have heard something?" An Nuan was very clear, since her dad took the initiative to find her, he must have encountered something.

An Yanyuan was afraid to hurt his daughter's confidence, so some words he didn't say.

"Did someone say something about Guangming Mall's leasing in front of you?"

An Yanyuan nodded, "Dad doesn't distrust you, just that there's been too much gossip recently. Of course I won't stop your development, I'm just asking if there's anything you need my help with? Don't try to tough everything out yourself, you just started at the company, no need to pressure yourself too much."

"I can resolve Guangming Mall's leasing. But right now I really can't plug people's mouths, I'll have to trouble Dad to hear it for now."

"It doesn't matter to me, I just don't want you to bear it alone."

"Don't worry, I'm mentally strong. I just need some time!" An Nuan stated plainly.

"Dad believes in you." Seeing his daughter so confident, An Yanyuan also relaxed a bit.

There had been too much gossip at the company recently.

Mostly saying An Nuan was abusing her status in the company, wasting resources on useless things. He didn't care, after all it was their family's money. If An Nuan wanted to use some then use some. He was afraid An Nuan's pride would be hurt, which is why he came to comfort her specially.

"I won't let you down." An Nuan said firmly.

An Yanyuan nodded. Suddenly remembering something, "Oh right, what did you come to me for?"

"Didn't Celina give you two invitations to their new product release?"

"I didn't pay much attention, what's up, you want them?"

"Yeah, I want to go see Celina's release in person."

"I'll have my secretary bring them to you later." An Yanyuan agreed readily. "Perfect chance to relax, don't pressure yourself too much. Buy whatever you like, Dad will cover you."

An Nuan smiled.

Her dad thought she was going to shop.

In fact.

She was going to negotiate a contract.

Of course she didn't plan on telling her dad for now.

Just to avoid worrying him.

She nodded.

At that moment she also felt moved.

She was just really grateful to have such a good father.

An Nuan left An Yanyuan's office.

She returned to her desk and told Luo Si, "Keep Saturday night open, accompany me to Celina's fashion show."

"Yes ma'am." Luo Si complied respectfully. Then was reminded to say, "Chairman An, I feel I should remind you, Tong Zhitong was previously Celina's top model."

An Nuan's brows furrowed slightly.

"From when Tong Zhitong entered the modeling world at 18, she was spotted by Celina's lead designer. Then she signed with Celina all the way until 23 when she left Celina and the modeling world to return to the family business. That is to say, Tong Zhitong and Celina have a deep relationship." Luo Si explained.

Chapter 170

An Nuan listened to Luo Si's words and fell silent.

Luo Si also fell silent.

She didn't intend to undermine An Nuan, at least not in front of Meng Qiming in the car. She had endured without saying anything then.

If she didn't say it now, it would be too late later.

The atmosphere was somewhat awkward for a moment.

An Nuan suddenly responded with an "Oh."

Luo Si looked at An Nuan.

What did this "Oh" mean?!

Was she still going to talk about moving in or... letting it go.

Luo Si really didn't dare confirm.

So on that Saturday, she carefully sent a message asking if An Nuan needed her to accompany her to choose a dress. An Nuan directly sent her a location.

She knew then.

Their An Nuan was not one to let things go easily.

She hurried to the haute couture dress area and saw An Nuan looking through Celina gowns. What was worse was that Tong Zhitong was also there.

At this moment, the SAs were earnestly introducing them to dresses.

No one dared offend either of them, but they were clearly more enthusiastic towards Tong Zhitong.

Luo Si inconspicuously went to stand by An Nuan's side.

Then she heard the SA flattering Tong Zhitong, "Miss Tong, our design director James especially instructed that Miss Tong can try on any of Celina's haute couture gowns. We look forward to your dazzling appearance tonight."

The corner of Tong Zhitong's mouth curled into a smug smile. At that moment, she seemed to glance at An Nuan out of the corner of her eye, with obvious arrogance. "Didn't James introduce two options to me?"

"Of course there are," the SA said hastily. "These two here, Mr. James said they would be very suitable for Miss Tong. Miss Tong can try them on. They are our flagship styles this season that the model will showcase tonight. But if Miss Tong chooses one, we'll switch the model's gown and have Miss Tong model it instead."

"Let me try this one," Tong Zhitong pointed to the gold long tailed gown in front of her.

The SA hurriedly had someone take it down for her, then led her to the changing room.

An Nuan was still looking through dresses for herself.

She had naturally also heard the conversation between Tong Zhitong and the SAs.

So Tong Zhitong would be walking the runway tonight?!

Of course.

As Celina's prime model, Tong Zhitong's return to the runway after a 2 year hiatus would naturally generate greater publicity for Celina.

An Nuan remained expressionless as she thought. Suddenly she looked up and asked, "Where are Crane's haute couture gowns for this season?"

"I'm sorry Miss An, because Crane gowns have always been limited editions for us, they cannot be sold without an initial launch. I hope Miss An can understand," the SA said awkwardly.

An Nuan did not make things difficult for her.

She turned to Luo Si, "Go pick one yourself first, I need to make a call."

"Yes," Luo Si replied respectfully.

An Nuan walked to the side.

After quite some time, she returned.

When she came back, she saw Luo Si had already randomly picked out a black evening gown.

As a secretary, she would naturally often accompany her boss to events, but she knew better than to upstage her boss, so she chose the most low-key, ordinary style.

At this time, Tong Zhitong had also changed into her gown and walked out of the fitting room.

Stepping out, the golden gown shone under the lights, truly stunning.

Everyone's gazes were fixed on Tong Zhitong.

It had to be said.

With Tong Zhitong's 175cm height and slender figure, plus the inherent stage presence of a supermodel, she really had the arrogant capital.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror, fully satisfied, and couldn't help throwing a provocative glance at An Nuan.

An Nuan glanced at her briefly.

She didn't pay Tong Zhitong any mind. She said to Luo Si, "You go change first."

"Yes."

Luo Si followed the SA to the changing room.

Seeing An Nuan's attitude, Tong Zhitong laughed coldly.

An Nuan was good looking.

So good looking it made other women feel inferior.

But so what.

The one who would steal the spotlight tonight would be her.

"Miss Tong, you look simply tailored for this gown, so beautiful!" the SA extravagantly flattered her.

Tong Zhitong smiled slightly. "Tell James I want this one."

"Of course." The SA hastily agreed, then asked, "Will Miss Tong be having her makeup done here with us?"

"No need. I still need to do a runway rehearsal for tonight's fashion show, James will arrange a makeup artist for me then," Tong Zhitong deliberately mentioned to let An Nuan know she had a special relationship with Celina.

An Nuan paid it no mind.

She just watched indifferently as the elegant Tong Zhitong in her exquisite gown walked past her.

Passing by her, Tong Zhitong paused and said over her shoulder without turning her head, "Don't set your sights on Celina, you don't stand a chance."

An Nuan laughed coldly to herself.

Who didn't stand a chance would be clear soon.

Tong Zhitong left.

At the same time, the boutique manager hastily came up to An Nuan, his attitude extremely respectful. "Miss An, sorry to have neglected you. I just received direct instructions from Celina headquarters top management. I will accompany you right away to select Crane haute couture gowns. This way please."

An Nuan nodded slightly.

Under the shocked gazes of the SAs, she went to Crane's haute couture section.

It had to be known that in all these years, not a single person had been able to try on Crane gowns before they were officially launched.

At 7pm.

An Nuan arrived at the Celina new product launch site with Luo Si right on time.

Right at the entrance was a high-end T-shaped runway.

The left and right sides, as well as the front, already had seats set up.

At the moment, the lighting on site was only illuminating the runway. The surroundings were dark, making it very difficult to make out who was who.

An Nuan was led by staff to her seat.

Being a business conglomerate heir, An Nuan's seat was naturally not lacking.

It was probably deliberately arranged.

The seats for the four big families were all on the left side closest to the runway.

When An Nuan walked over, she saw Ye Jinghuai, Qin Jiang, Xia Qiqi, Nie Ziming, Gu Yan Sheng and Gu YanXuan under the reflected stage lights.

An Nuan was not surprised to see the others.

Seeing Ye Jinghuai...

This guy came to join in the fun even with his lame leg.

The key was, when she left home that afternoon, Ye Jinghuai hadn't mentioned at all that he would also be attending the fashion show. She had automatically assumed the other Ye family members would attend, like Ye family eldest son Ye Jing Chen, second son Ye Jingxuan, and hadn't thought that Ye Jinghuai, this eminent figure, was now sitting properly here.

And right next to her too.

An Nuan sat down at her seat nonchalantly, also not actively conversing with Ye Jinghuai.

After all.

As long as she wasn't embarrassed, it would be embarrassing for others instead.

In the silence.

"Don't you two go out together?" Xia Qiqi's voice suddenly rang out beside her.

An Nuan was speechless.

She didn't fear formidable opponents, just pig-like teammates.

This Xia Qiqi woman only wanted to stir up trouble, didn't she?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 1.6K 69
DO NOT VOTE! Su Yi has played many vicious female supporting roles such as a mistress, a witch, a villainess, and what not, earning the title, "Natio...
63.9K 931 174
Song Fengwan was dumped by her fiancé, who had been dating her for a year, and an illegitimate daughter appeared out of nowhere to ruin her family. O...
59.4K 915 151
Book 1 The Ning family finally found the sole granddaughter after she disappeared for ten years. Grandpa Ning was overjoyed! He embarked on the searc...
38.5K 1.5K 20
1,000 years ago, Shirou Ogami was reborn as the Silver Wolf whereas (Y/n) (L/n) was awakened as the Ebony Wolf. The Ebony Wolf possessed eternal rein...