Wajood 2

By mishhtalkative

Ek kahani mite huye kisiki wajood ki... Ek kahani toote huye sapnoki... Ek kahani bichadke bhi saath rehne wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Naye Panne
Chapter 2 - Kuch Raaz
Chapter 3. Yeh Raastein
Chapter 4. Yeh Raastein - 2
Chapter - 5 : Mulakaat 1
Nandu's Note
Chapter 7 : Treasure Hunt 2

CHAPTER - 6 : Treasure Hunt 1

161 20 14
By mishhtalkative

" A new application for the post of spoken English teacher has been received..
Our PT's name is in the reference list."

Message popped up in Rajveer's phone. And his brain started decoding the meaning. The term 'Spoken English' made his heart stop for a second.

" Sirjii aur kuch? Sada lassi... Aam lassi... Mixed fruit lassi.. dry fruit lassi.... "
A voice interrupted his soldier moment.

Rajveer - " Ek thandi meeti lassi Dena, Paaji..."
He shouted matching the waiters tone.

His mind quickly decoded the message.

PT - Huda..
Spoken English - Alekh.
A new application that means someone know something about Alekh, who is still in the crutial stage of their undercover mission.

His team was on the breaking point of the mission, and he didn't wanted to mess it even by a small thing. After the trigger mission's failure, he desperately wanted to destroy the Eagle gang and announce the world that his yaar Naveen is innocent.

" I will be there in 1 hour. "
He messaged back.

" No need. Reach Gurukul. Mony wil handle the interview."
The reply came further disappointing Rajveer.

" Kuch bhi bura hua toh Devdas (Rajveer) aur kuch bhi bura hone ki bhanak bhi padhi toh Mouny (Gunny).. kuch bhi achcha hua toh Jerry ( Vihaan )
Mujhe bus kosne ke liye saath mein leke ghumoo.." he muttered to himself finishing his tandi lassi.

He checked his watch and waited for Jerry ups Vihaan Chandra to contact him. An hour passed and there is no reply. He was about to start his Jeep, a bus parked near the dhaba for the lunch, blocking his view from the road.

" 15 minutes ka time he. Chaloo chaloo jaldi niklo. Jisko bhi bathroom jaana he jaake aavo aur khana khake jaldi jaldii.."
The ticket collector announced in a high pitched voice and few passengers stepped down in hurry.

In the mean time, Rajveer remembered his jacket was still on the charpai and he got down to fetch it. Grabbing it safely, he was about to reach his Jeep, a black cloth grabbed his attention. He squinted his eyes towards the border of the forest, and noted a girl wearing black salwar hurriedly entering the forest. He somehow guessed that may be the passenger mistakenly passed through the border.

Teenagers, these days were famous for attempting making their reels and perfect pics in dangerous places.

Rajveer caught a Dhaba worker and asked,
" Bhaiyaa, us ped ke aage kya he??..."

" Bhaiyya ji, lagta aap naye ho yaha. Ped ke baadke ilakha kuch theekh nahi he. Kehte he joh bhi us ilakhe mein gaya he woh zinda nahi..."
He was about to tell hundreds of stories well known to him, his boss called to serve the passengers.

Rajveer scolding the girl who just entered the forest, typed a message, that he gonna bhi late. And he followed that girl, without thinking much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1K 45
What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele chorta hai na kabhi kabhi aapko akele r...
2.3K 254 5
*𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽. 𝙸𝚃 𝙷𝙰𝚂 𝙽𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝚁 �...
9.1K 706 9
It's a continuation of "Ye Dil kya kare" by Debasmita urf @Rainaforever7
1.2K 99 2
This story starts from the Rajveer court martial, mujhe hemesha s lgta tha ki , kaas naina rajveer ko bacha leti uss episode m kaas ....to soacha ki...