Re:Zero Starting Life in Anot...

By Matiplayerspl

Y/n Itadori is a simple man living with his best friend but what he did not expected is to be send to another... More

Bio
Episode 1: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 1)
Episode 2: The End of the Beginning and the Beginning of the End (part 2)
Opening
Episode 4: Life Started in Another World from Zero
Episode 5: The Happy Roswaal Manor Family

Epsiode 3: For myself

823 32 8
By Matiplayerspl

(3rd pov)

Y/n: I figure it out.

Natsumi: About what.

Y/n: I figure out our power we got when we were teleported.

Natsumi: Really?

Y/n: Yeah. With much evidence, there's no denying it. It's kinda hard to believe, but this has to be... A time leap.

(A/n opening music here or opening chapter)

Natsumi: A time leap, that makes sense. Since each time, we return to our initial state. I think we'll call it "Return by Death".

Y/n: Okay, makes sense since it only activates when we die. But the question is if only one of us has to die or when both of us die.

Natsumi: Right. So what now? If We've gone back in time, Satella hasn't helped me in this third life. Which means the debt We owned her for saving me is gone. In that case, we should forget everything, sell this, save some finds, and use our knowledge of the modern world to live in luxyry! But I know you too well y/n. So what's your plan to save them?

Y/n: We're in the medieval times right, so there should be like guards or police.

Natsumi: You're right.

Y/n: And one more thing. When we meet her again don't call her Satella because it wasn't her real name.

Natsumi: Really. Then i guess we'll ask her name after we save her.

She says as the tugs from previous loops stands in their way.

Little thug: What are you babbling about?

Middle thug: If you don't wanna get hurt, cough up whatever you've got!

Natsumi: I'm getting sick of seeing your faces, Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest. I've already learned my lesson!

She says as y/n nods as Natsumi takes a breath.

Natsumi: Guards!

She yells as three thugs panics.

Little thug: What the hell, you bitch?!

Natsumi: Someone! Please, We need help!

Middle thug: Damn it! Shut it!

Natsumi: No, don't touch me! Stop! I can't hear you! You're not being sincere enough! Police... Huh?

But nobody cames as y/n sweats a little.

Y/n: for real.

Big thug: Don't scare me like that. I... Might have freaked out a little bit.

Middle thug: Just a little bit.

Little thug: Just a tiny bit.

They say as thugs pulls out their swords while y/n takes a stance.

Y/n: Crab baskets.

Little thug: Trying to run away won't help you.

???: That's enough.

The voice says behind y/n and Natsumi as they look and see a knight with red hair.

Big thug: Red hair... And a knight's sword with scratches made by dragon claws... It can't be... Reinhard? The Master Swordsman, Reinhard?!

Reinhard: Looks like I don't need to introduce myself. Though, that nickname is a bit much for me. I don't know how much help my modest strength can be to him, but if you wish to resort to extream measures... As a knigh, I will have fight back.

He says placing hand on sword.

Big thug: S-Screw this! It's not worth it!

He says as they run away as Reinhard turn to Y/n and Natsumi.

Reinhard: I'm glad we're all safe. Are you unhurt?

He ask as y/n and Natsumi places their hands on their hearts.

Y/n/Natsumi: A-Allow us to thank you from the bottom of our heart for saving our life!

Y/n: I, Y/n Itadori.

Natsumi: And Natsumi Scharz.

Y/n/Natsumi: Deeply admire your selflessness!

Reinhard: There's no need for such formality. Once it was three against three, they lost their advantage. If I'd been alone, it would have diffrent.

Y/n: H-His nice-guy index is off the charts. Amazing. Uh... Reinhard-san, right?

Reinhard: You can just call me "Reinhard," Itadori, Scharz.

Natsumi: He closed the distance like it was nothing... Well, thanks again, Reinhard. And you can just call us Natsumi and y/n.

Y/n: You're the only one who heard Natsumi shouting and came to help. Talk about lonely.

Reinhard: For most, it's too risky to face off against people like them. As far as thay goes, you were right to call for the guards.

Natsumi: Are you a guard? You don't look like one.

Reinhard: I'm off duty today, so i'm not in uniform. And I realize that I don't look particulary intimidating.

Y/n: Come to think of it, didn't they call you "Master Swordsman"?

Reinhard: My family is a bit unique. Every day, I feel I'll be crushed by their expectations. Anyway, y/n, Natsumi... You have quite the unusual hair, apparel, and name. What nation are you from? At the moment, Lugunica is a bit restive than in peacetime. If you have a problem, I'd be glad to help you.

Natsumi: Then would you come to the loot house with us?

Reinhard: Loot house?

He says as Natsumi and y/n remember their deaths.

Y/n: Uh... Never mind. Forget it. We can't trouble you with that. We'll handle the rest on our own, somehow. But... We'd appreciate it if you could deliver a message.

Reinhard: Of course, I'd be glad to. What should I say, and to whom?

Y/n: Well, we don't know her name, but... Have you seen a girl with white robes and silver hair around here?

Reinhard: White robes and silver hair?

Y/n: She's also extremly gorgeos!

He says as Natsumi pouts.

Y/n: Huh? Is she jealous?

Reinhard: No, I haven't.

Natsumi: Then if you do see her, tell her not to come near the loot house, no matter what. We'll find what she's looking for and bring it her ourselves.

Reinhard: Very well. If I see her, I will relay your message.

Y/n/Natsumi: Thanks.

They say as they're leaving the alley.

Y/n: We'll repay you one day!

Reinhard: All right. Take care.

He says as camera switches to slums as Natsumi and y/n asks a guy with the same clothes pattern as y/n a way to Felt house.

Guy: Felt's den? Yeah, just go two streets down that way.

Y/n: Thanks, We appreciate it, bro.

Guy: Don't mention it, bro. Live strong.

He says as they walk towards Felt's den.

Y/n: He really did had the same patter of clothes as me.

Natsumi: The question is whether Felt will come back there... We'd rather catch her before she goes to the loot house, and trade her the cell phone for the insignia--

She stops as y/n bumps into someone.

Y/n: Whoa!

Woman: Oh dear. I'm sorry! Are you all right?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine. I don't look it, but thoughness is one thing I've... Got...

He stops as he sees that the person he bumped is Elsa.

(Y/n face)

Y/n: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

He thinks as Natsumi has PTSD.

Elsa: What's wrong? You don't have to be so scared. I won't do anything to you.

Y/n/Natsumi: We... We're not scared! What gave you that idea?

Elsa: Your scent. When people are scared, I can smell their fear. You're scared right n-----

She doesn't finish as she looks at y/n and feels something inside him that tells her danger in face.

Elsa: What was that? It's fine.

Y/n/Natsumi: Huh?

Elsa: I am a bit curious, but now isn't the time to start a commotion.

Y/n: That's not very nice thing to say... If you're too scary, that beauty of yours will go to waste.

He says as she gets close to him.

Elsa: Oh, very good. Conceal your hostility and you'll be even better.

While y/n had his hand on guts elsa put her hand on his.

Elsa: Well, I'll be going now. Something tells me we'll meet again.

She says walking away as y/n and Natsumi sights with relief as camera switches to Felt's den as they're just arrive.

Natsumi: Someone actually lives here? Elsa hasn't already been here and trashed it, has she?

She says looking inside of it.

Y/n: I-It's fine, i'm sure. It does smell like garbage, thought...

Just then Felt shows up behind them.

Felt: What do you think you're doing, peeking into someone's house? Sorry, but there's nothing worth stealing in there. Beat it!

Natsumi: No, wait! That's not what we were doing!

Felt: Shut up! Don't argue!

She says as she tries to slash them but the dodge her attacks.

Y/n: Whoa, stop! Calm down! This is no time to fight! Before it gets dark--

He says as she stucks her blade above him as he's near the pillar while placing her foot next to his head.

Felt: Before it gets dark, you'd better be gone.

Natsumi: We told you, you've got it all wrong!

She says as Felt pulls out her blade and them y/n dodges her attack with a flip as she tries to stab him but misses him few times as she then tries to hit Natsumi who dodges too using table to block her attacks.

Felt: You don't give up, do you? I told you to get out of here!

Y/n: Just listen to us!

He says as now Felt attacks y/n again who dodges her attacks as they almost hit him as he doesn't see a stone as he trips and lands in felt house as she makes it fall on him.

Y/n: Owwwwww.

He yells as she stops on him and point blade at his head.

Natsumi: P-Please! Just hear us out, Felt! We came to see you on important buisness!

Felt: How do you know my name? You want me to steal something for you? You should've said so in the first place.

Y/n: You're the one who attacked us right off the bat! You know, this is a greedy buisness you're running! Do you pride yourself on your sticky fingers?!

Felt: It's all a matter of how to stay alive. If not for this, I'd have no choice but to sell my body. So, what's your buisness with me? Spit it out.

Y/n: There's one thing we want. We want to buy the insignia you stole, right here and now!

Felt: You're not associated with my client. Are you a buisness rival?

Natsumi: Call her a rival, or call her the one who killed our parents... Or the one who killed us, even.

Felt: You make no sense. Well, i'm only intrested in selling to whoever pays most. If you've got an offer that might be profitable to me, I'll listen.

Y/n: Very shrewd.

Natsumi: I have something worth more than twenty holy coins. We want to buy your Insignia with it.

She says pulling out phone.

Natsumi: This is the thing everyone wants nowadays: a metia.

She says making a photo of Felt as y/n was realeased.

Y/n: This is the power of a metia! It's a one-of-a-kind item that can capture and freeze a moment in time. So, how about it?

Felt: You don't seem to be lying... But that's supposed to be me? I'm prettier than that.

Natsumi: If you look this good without makeup, you're doing fine. Don't complain.

Felt: Well, it is unusual, I'll give you that. But twenty holy coins? Not likely. I'm not so stupid as to believe everything a prospective buyer says without question.

Y/n: Well, of course not.

Felt: There's a loot house at the far edge of the slums. The fair thing is to have the codger who lives there, Old Man Rom, appraise it.

Natsumi: So it still comes to that... Okay, got it. Let's go. Right now! Let's move! On the double! We'll just have him take a look at it and get right out of there!

He says while taking Felt with pushing her from the back.

Felt: Hey, Hey!

She says as camera now switches to them going through the streets.

Felt: What's your problem? Why are you in such a hurry? You're soaked with sweat. Live strong.

Y/n: Everyone in the slums says that. Is this some kind of slogan?

Felt: don't lump me in with those guys! They're all talk. They're not strong at all. They're just a bunch of stingy lossers at life.

Y/n: That's gotta be going a bit too far...

He says as Felt speeds up and stands across them.

Felt: I'm not like the people here. I have no intention of living out my life in these back alleys!

Natsumi: And you think twenty holy coins will make your dream come true?

Felt: It's true that it would be a huge leap towards my goal. Even if I were alone, it's not as if I couldn't get by with some effort

Y/n: If you were alone?

He says as y/n and Natsumi have flashback to the previous loop.

Felt: Never mind.

She says as Natsumi and y/n smiles.

Felt: What are you smirking about? You really piss me off!

Y/n: Don't worry about it.

He says as he walks to Felt and gives her headpat.

Felt: H-Hey, what are you doing? Stop! Hey!

Y/n: Just gotta make it work, huh?

Felt: I said stop it!

Y/n: There's something only we can do.

Felt: Don't get all sentimental while you're babbling nonsense! I'll bite you!

Y/n: It's not just for her.  I'll change the fate that's waiting for us. And to do that, I'll...

Felt: I told you to cut it out!

She says biting y/n in hand while Natsumi laughs.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

He yells as camera switches to Old Man Rom house as he's checking cell phone.

Rom: So this is a metia... Even I've never seen one before.

Natsumi: It's a fairly delicate device, so handle it with care. Think along the lines of, "If you break it, you have to die," in the sense that you get no do-overs.

Rom: Yeah, i'm definitely impressed. If I were to sell this, I'd take no less than fifteen... No, twenty holy coins. It's worth at least that.

Y/n: All right! Negotations complete! Now, if we're done talking, let's go for drinks to celebrate a completed sale!

He says as he and Natsumi were walking away.

Felt: Hold it.

She says as they stop.

Felt: Why are you in such a hurry?

Natsumi: Life doesn't last forever. Make every second count. Don't waste any--

Felt: Yeah, yeah. I don't care about all that. Why do you even want the insignia, anyway? This Insignia is worth a lot more than it looks like. That's why everyone wants it. In other words, this would sell for more than a metia--

Y/n: Hang on, Felt! That's a dangerous way to think! And if you think one metia isn't enough what about two.

He says while pulling out his phone.

Y/n: This should be even more than twenty holy coins! That should be more than you ask! El-- the woman who asked you for it can't go higher than twenty, either. She won't pay more than that!

Felt: Hmph! How do you know that? You just admitted that you're with them.

Natsumi: We don't have time! Please, Felt!

Felt: Begging won't help. I acknowledge you as a negotating party. But it wouldn't be fair not to hear what my client has to say.

Y/n: The reason we want that insignia is so we can return it to its owner.

Felt: Huh?

Y/n: We want to return it to its owner! That's why we want that insignia! That's all! So please!

He says as they bow down.

Rom: Felt, it doesn't look to me like they're lying.

Felt: Don't get taken in by them. They're obviously joking around. Return it to the owner? Ridiculous! If you're gonna lie, make it believable! I won't be fooled!

Y/n/Natsumi: Felt...

They say as then there's a knock to the door.

Rom: Who's that?

Felt: It might be for me. It's a little early, though.

She says as meawhile y/n and Natsumi have flashbacks of previous loop with elsa killing them all.

Natsumi: Don't open it!

Felt: Huh?

Natsumi: W-We'll be killed!

She says but Felt still opens the door but the one there is Satella.

"Satella": Kill you? I wouldn't do something so terrifying.

She says as y/n sights with relief.

Y/n: I almost got heart attack. But still how is she here that early?

For myself

To be continue.

(A/n done and also just information that isn't with this fanfic but yesterday we learn that Akira Toriyama has passed away and as fan of dragon ball series i'm sad about the news he will be missed.)

Rip the GOAT:

Akira Toriyama

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 225 16
Warning!- death, blood, smut, cursing, faking a death, teen pregnancy being stalked, reader is being a slave to Sukuna, ect "Let's say, their love w...
65.8K 1.6K 26
Gojo Satoru and Y/N first met at Jujutsu High and they have been friends since. A lot has happened since they were students, but they were always at...
148K 3.8K 40
Y/n has always been an outcast and the spectator of her own life but what will happen when one day she wakes up to find herself stuck in a manga that...