Star-Crossed 2

Oleh undisputedchick

"Family don't end in blood." Nadia Roussell life continues. Dean and Nadia welcomed their first child to the... Lebih Banyak

cast
additional cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 28

21 4 0
Oleh undisputedchick

Dean's pov

Nadia and I leave the main area, heading to our room. Nadia stopped for a minute, started trembling a little.

"Whoa whoa...Nadia, you okay?" I asked. "I'm good, really I...," she paused as she breathed heavily, trembling.

"Dean, catch me," she said, weakly. I caught Nadia as she fainted into my arms.

I lifted her up, bridal style as passed out. "It's okay, I got you," I whispered to her.

I got her to our room, gently laying her down on the bed. I took her jacket, flannel, and her boots off, putting them on the floor.

She was out like a light bulb, breathing steady. I felt her head.

She feels very warm. I gasped softly. I noticed that she's warm like Sam was during the trials.

"Nadia, I will be right back," I whispered to her. I leave the room, heading back to the main area to find Sam and Cas.

"Nadia passed out. Her body temperature is very warm," I said. Sam and Cas followed me to mine and Nadia's room.

She was still passed out. Cas checks her temperature. He attempts to heal Nadia.

"I can't lower her body temperature," Cas said. "Why not? She can't be dying on us!" I yelled.

"Her body temperature is very high. We need to cool her body down," Cas said.

"Dean, remember when I was going through the trials? My body temperature was very high. You put me in a tub of water and ice to cool my body down," Sam said.

I nodded. "Yes, I did that. It helped you out. We're gonna need a lot of ice," Dean said.

"I'll get some," Cas said as he disappeared. "Okay. Go get Nadia and take her to the shower room," Sam said, headed to the shower room.

I got her off the bed, back in my arms.
I carried her to the shower room.

Sam filled the tub with water. Cas returns with bags of ice, putting it in the tub.

I gently put her in the tub with water and ice. "Hopefully this helps," Cas said.

"If this helped me, then it should help her," Sam said. Cas nodded, and stopped filling the tub with ice.

Sam shuts the water off. "We'll just wait," I said, stroking her hair.

Five Minutes Later

I am still in the shower room, waiting for the ice bath to lower Nadia's body temperature to help her wake up.

Sam and Cas are here as well. "It's been five minutes. How long will this take?" Cas asked, pacing around the room.

"Just give her time. Everyone's different," Sam said. "Nadia's a fighter," Cas said.

We nodded, then I heard the ice moving. Her head goes into the water.

She rose up, gasping for breath. "Oh my god! Dean!" she panicking and shivering.

"Nadia, I'm here," I said, helping her out. "Its cold as fuck!" she yelled, shivering.

Sam grabs a towel, handing it over to me. "Thank you," I said to Sam.

I wrapped it around her body. "What happened to me? Why was I in a tub full of ice water?" she yelled, shivering.

"Baby, you fainted, your body temperature was very high," I said, rubbing her shoulders.

"After I fainted during the trials, Dean put me in a tub with ice and cold water. It helped me out," Sam said.

"So we drew you an ice water bath to cool you down," I said. "Yeah but it's still too cold," she said, shivering.

We leave the bathroom room. I carried Nadia to our room to get her in dry clothes.

Nadia continues to shiver. "Do you need me to call Kivon?" Sam asked.

"Yes. Can you give us privacy?" I asked. "I'm about to get naked. I know Cas doesn't want to see me like that," Nadia said, shivering.

"I agree," Cas said. Sam and Cas leave the room as I shut the door.

Nadia took off all her wet clothes, she put the towel back over her shoulders. I handed her dried warm clothes.

She dried her body off, shivering. "Thanks, Dean," she said, getting dressed.

After she got dressed, she sat down. I sat down next to her, wrapping my arms around her.

I rubbed her back. Nadia looks at me. "Thank you for taking care of me," she said, smiling.

"You're welcome," I said, smiling. I kissed her gently.

She kisses me back, touching my chin. I break the kiss. "I thought I lost you, Nadia," I whispered.

"You didn't lose me. I'm still here," she said. "I know. I know. There must be a reason why your body temperature went up," I said.

"I was feeling better after Cas healed my ears until Jack got upset, whooshing us away with his powers and me holding on to the pillar..," I paused.

Kivon appears. "You summoned me?" Kivon asked.

"Your dad's here," I whispered. "Hi, Daddy," she whispered.

"Hey, sweetheart, you okay?" Kivon asked. Nadia shook her head.

I told Kivon what happened to Nadia. "Can you excuse us? I'm gonna figure out what's wrong with my daughter," Kivon said.

"Sure. Nadia, I'll be out here," I whispered. Nadia nodded.

"Okay," she whispered. I leave our room, shutting the door, I see Sam and Cas waiting.

---

We waited for Kivon to tell us why Nadia fainted. I paced around, worrying about my wife.

"I hope she's okay," Cas said. "Like I said she's a fighter," Sam said.

I nodded, getting worried that something's wrong with her. I heard the door opening, Kivon came out of the room.

He shuts the door. "Is she okay?" I asked. Kivon looks at me, shaking his head.

"She's getting weaker," he said. "She's dying?" Cas asked.

"No, her succubus powers are getting weaker. After Jack whooshed you four away with his powers, he weakened her powers," Kivon said.

"How can she regain them?" Cas asked. "She needs the blood of a Succubus or an Incubus to regain her powers," Kivon said.

Sam looks up hearing demonic blood. "Cas, get Sam out of here," I said. Cas gets Sam away from us.

"I guess we're gonna have to find a Succubus or an Incubus," I said. Kivon sits next to Nadia, rolling his sleeve up.

"She can have some of my blood. Do you have a knife?" Kivon asked. I nodded, grabbing a knife from my drawer.

I gave it to him. "Sometimes I let her feed on me," I said. "You have?" he asked.

"Yes, but she told me only pure blood Succubus can infect her victims," I said.

"Yes, their fangs can infect them but some actually turn into Incubus and vice versa with an Incubus biting a woman," he said, cutting his wrist.

He puts his wrist near Nadia's mouth. Nadia's mouth latches onto his father's arm, drinking his blood.

Few Moments Later

I looked at Nadia, her eyes opening. I can see her eyes turning blackish red eyes and her heart beating as she took more of his blood.

"Okay, my daughter you can stop or else you'll turn into a full blooded succubus," Kivon said. Nadia pulled away.

Kivon covers his arms, healing it up. "Dean?" Nadia asked.

I walked over to Nadia, holding her. "I'm here. Your father gave you some of his blood," I whispered, drying the blood off her lips.

Nadia looked at him. Kivon touches Nadia's cheek.

"Feel better, my daughter," Kivon asked. "A little better, thanks Daddy," she said.

"You're welcome. If you feel like your powers get weaker, just drink Succubus or Incubus blood," he said.

"So I can't feed on Dean?" she asked. "You can do just a little bit though," Kivon told Nadia.

"I will," she said. "Kivon, I have a question," I asked.

"Ask away," Kivon said. "Has a succubus or an incubus ever bit a human or turning their victim into a Succubus or an Incubus?" I asked.

"Actually, Ligeia turned her henchman Thom into an Incubus. Thom's the first male human to be turned into an Incubus by Ligeia," Kivon said.

"Huh? I didn't know about that," Nadia said. "I better go find Jack before someone else does. Can you keep my daughter safe?" Kivon asked me.

"Dad..," I paused. "I will, Kivon. Just let us know," I said. Kivon disappears.

"I wish I could teleport like my dad," she said. "Surprised that Jack made himself disappear like how Kivon and Cas do and you can't do that," I said.

"It's complicated," she said. I nodded, sighing.

"I'm glad that you're alive. I can't believe Jack's powers that he used to whoosh us away made you weak," I said. "Had no idea that Nephilim could make a Cambion weak," she said.

"Maybe he could weaken Ligeia and her henchman," I said. Nadia raised her head up, looking at me.

I looked at her. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" she asked.

"If he can kill Dagon..," I paused. "Jack could kill Ligeia," she said.

"But first we have to find Jack and bring him back," I said. Nadia nodded.

"Well my dad just gave me some of his blood. Is it okay if I...," she paused as I took my flannel off, moving my shirt collar to the side.

"Go ahead," I whispered. Nadia nodded, showing her Succubus fangs.

She bites my collarbone, I groaned softly. She fed on me, I stroked her hair.

I looked at her eyes as they were still a blackish red color. She takes more of my blood.

"You can stop now," I whispered. She pulls away. I see my blood dripping on my chest. Nadia breathes, licking her lips.

I dried the corners of her lips. "Feel better?" I asked. "Much better," she said, smiling.

"Good girl," I whispered. Nadia nodded, kissing me. I kissed her back, deepening the kiss.

I can taste my own blood in her mouth. She slips her tongue in his mouth.

I pull her over my lap, kissing her deeply. She pulls my shirt off me. I tossed it to the floor, I quickly took her tank top off, throwing it on the floor.

Nadia shuts the door with her powers. "You got your powers back?" I asked. "Thanks to yours and my father's blood," she said.

"That's my girl," I whispered. Nadia kissed me back deeply.

I laid down on the bed, rolling Nadia over on her back.

Sam's pov

Cas and I heard a door shutting. We went to check where the door slamming came from.

It was Dean and Nadia's room door, being shut. "Looks like Nadia got her power back," Cas said.

I nodded, then we heard other noises. I can hear Nadia moaning and Dean as well.

"Oh god," I said. "What's going on?" Cas asked, hear through the door.

"Whoa, those two sound like those porn actors but in reality," he said. "Right. They both have a high sex drive that's for sure," Sam said.

"Hey! I can hear you two out there. If you don't want to hear," Nadia yelled. "Please give us privacy!" Dean yelled.

"Looks like they don't want to be heard," Cas said. We walked away.

Nadia's pov

We finished up, cuddling with each other. Dean was breathing heavily. "So how was your first time having sex with me while I use my Succubus powers?" I asked.

"it was interesting," he said. "Would you want to do it again or go back to the normal way we have sex?" I asked.

"I rather have sex the normal way we do it," he said. "Yes, I apologize about Cas and Sam trying to interrupt us," he said.

"It's fine. I heard their thoughts. Sam gets grossed out and Cas. He doesn't need to hear us," I said. "That's true," he said.

"Hopefully we'll be able to find Jack. We don't need that last Prince of Hell to find him," I said. "Or worse, Lucifer finds him," he said.

"We better find him," I said. "Hey, we'll find Jack and find Mary, I promise that," he said.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 1 10
You know how Dean had a younger brother, Sam, and that was it?? Well this shows what they would've been like with a younger sister, whom is just lik...
38.5K 1K 23
Now that Dean, Sam and Delaney Winchester have lost the demon that killed their mother, the three must set out once again to track it down and finish...
101K 1.8K 26
Laura Covell, a female hunter who has avoided the Winchester boys her entire life for one reason, she is their sister. One day just after she finishe...
192 24 12
After saving her parents and herself from disappearing from existence. Mary and her parents travel up to Minnesota to celebrate the birth of her baby...