Daisy the Dat VS May the Bat

Af AdelindArmstrong

Who is better May or Daisy??? Mere

Daisy the Dat

0 0 0
Af AdelindArmstrong

Don't trust that ugly duckling thats CatDogs GIRLFRIEND yuck...
I'm apparently the deleted character of CatDog and I want revenge I've named myself Daisy I'm a Dat it's not a word but that's what I am...
May thinks she the prettiest Bat in the whole wide world but mention my big fluffy tail and her strappy wings no and guess what... she wears a bloody skull shirl I mean that abouloute shit!!!
And I found this ugly photo of herself,
when I find her I will rip her up turn her into FUCKING pieces and throw those bloody pieces into a FUCKING pit of lava!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK YOU MAY!!!!!!!!!
Aaah hehehehe.
The end

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

11.7K 626 37
16 year old Y/N L/N is stuck in the foster system and placed with a family of six siblings. His life soon gets the shock of a lifetime when he is bes...
22.5K 1.4K 19
✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩ "Fight me, mismatched hair!" "Huh?! Who the hell are you calling mismatched, dumbass?!" "Shut up, Sumika and fight me...
341K 25.2K 50
منذ أن فتح عينيه للحياة وجد نفسه محاطا بذنوب ليس هو بفاعلها فأطلق عليه الجميع لقب الخطيئة و لكنه ليس بشاب يستسلم لقبح قدره بل قرر أن ينتقم لمن كان سب...
64.1K 10.8K 130
ခေါင်းစဉ် 《替身》လူစားထိုး 作者:北棠墨 မူရင်းရေးသားသူ -ပေထန်မော့ ဘာသာပြန် May Tulips Love   အခုခေတ်နောက်ခံ 1 V 1 , HE Zawgyi နဲ့က နောက်တအုပ်ရေးထားပေးတ...