Never leaving my side!! (YIZH...

By LinYizhan237

MATURE RATING!! Wang yibo, 25, Xiao zhan, 23, Wang yibo was a incredibly Wealthy Businessman, and had horribl... More

Prologue
๐Ÿ”ฐ๐Ÿ’  001 : FIRST LOVE๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ”ฐ
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”ฑ 002 : LOVE TO HATE ME..๐Ÿ”ฑ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ003 : Just a Friend..๐Ÿ•ท๏ธ๐Ÿ•ธ๏ธ
๐Ÿชฌ๐ŸŽญ004: ANGER ISSUES..๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿชฌ
๐Ÿน๐Ÿค005: PROBLEM?๐Ÿค๐Ÿน
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’”006: ANYONE BUT HIM..๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ’”PLEASE VIEW, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ‚007: The "Wedding"๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ‡008: This B๐Ÿ˜กtch...๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’ฎ
๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ๐Ÿฅƒ009:RUNAWAY...๐Ÿฅƒ๐ŸŒฉ๏ธ
Info.
๐Ÿ”ฅโšก๏ธ 010: WHERE ARE YOU!!!!โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ’šโค๏ธ011: Found You, Baby Bunny๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”žโš ๏ธโš ๏ธโš ๏ธ.โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
โ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ’”012: SUCH INSANITY..๐Ÿ’”โ›“๏ธ
๐Ÿ’šโšก๏ธ013: MY PLAN EXACTED..โšก๏ธ๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ˜ˆโ›“๏ธ014: I DESERVE NO FORGIVENESSโ›“๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ’‰๐Ÿชฆ015: WANG ZI XUAN!๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿ’‰
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿชฆ016: ALREADY?...๐Ÿชฆ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸŒค๏ธโ‡๏ธ017: INVESTIGATIONโ‡๏ธ PART 1๐ŸŒค๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’™ 018: TRAITOR...(PART1)๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ•‘020: REVENGE...๐Ÿ•‘๐Ÿ˜ˆ
๐Ÿ˜จโค๏ธ021: NOT FEELING SO GOOD...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜จ
Please view
๐Ÿ‘ถ 022: Where is Sean? PART ONE๐Ÿ‘ถ
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿชฌ023: Torture๐Ÿชฌ๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿ”ž(GRUESOME!) PART 2/5
Question!
โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿงธ024: MERCY, APOLOGY?๐Ÿงธโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน(PART 3/5)

๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ฅ019: ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU, WANG YIBO.(PART2)๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ž

696 33 39
By LinYizhan237

The police arrived on the scene quickly, as did the paramedics.

Everything was pure chaos, with the paramedics trying their best to treat everyone's injuries and get them all medical attention, while the police officers were investigating the scene and trying to piece together what happened....

"Young master is in a coma!" One of the servants rushed toward carman lee, pointing toward Yibo who was on the stretcher

Carman Lee's eyes immediately widened with concern as she rushed over to Yibo's side.

"My son....!" She exclaimed frantically, "My poor baby boy...Please help him, he needs to be woken up from his coma! He can't be like this, he has to wake up!"

The paramedics were doing their best to treat Yibo, but Carman Lee's motherly instincts kicked in and she refused to leave her son's side until he woke up....

After several hours of treatment, Xuan Lu was fully stabilized and was no longer in life-threatening condition. She was still unconscious, but she was now out of danger. Zhuo Cheng was also stabilized and was no longer in life-threatening condition, he was also out of danger.

The paramedics had done their best to treat everyone, but Yibo was still in a coma, which was paramedics and some main concern.

After everything that had happened, Xiao Zhan visited Yibo the most, he was unable to leave Yibo's side for a second.

He stayed at his bedside the entire time, he talked to Yibo, he sang to Yibo, he even read some books to Yibo....he did everything he could to try to keep Yibo calm and comfortable while he slept in his coma...

- 1 month later, xiao zhan was waiting with others in yibo's hospital room.-

1 Month had passed since the incident...

Xiao Zhan, Zhang Bai Jie, Carman Lee and everyone else were still visiting Yibo's hospital room....they were waiting for him to wake up....

They had hope.....

Zhuo Cheng, Ci Ci Lu and Wang Zi Xuan were all in jail....they were all facing charges for attempted murder, attempted arson, corruption of minors and other charges...

ZhuoCheng deeply regretted his actions, he missed haikuan and the others deeply...

It had been a rough, long month.....

Zhuo Cheng only had to face 4 years in jail, he was given a lighter sentence because he was manipulated and coerced into doing this, and he was not the master mind.

Haikuan walked into the jail cell, Zhuo Cheng immediately got up and hugged him tightly.

"Haikuan..." Zhuo Cheng whispered, tears springing from his eyes, he hugged Haikuan tightly as he buried his face into his chest.

Haikuan pulled away, his eyes were filled with tears too...

"I cant forget, but i will try to forgive you, I will never forget when you shot Yibo in the chest so nonchalantly like it was nothing." He said, remembering the horrid scene.

"I....don't expect forgiveness....I don't deserve it...I know that...you don't have to forgive me..." Zhuo Cheng said softly, his eyes filled with remorse and regret, he didn't expect forgiveness, he didn't even expect empathy....he was accepting the consequences for his own actions.......

"How long are you in here for?" haikuan asked.

"I was sentenced to 4 years...." Zhuo Cheng said, there was no emotion in his voice, he was just stating a fact.....he knew he had to face his punishment.....

Xiao zhan came in.

"Haikuan, yibo is awake." He said with an expressionless look, xiao zhan lost his cuteness over the years, looking more expressionless where he barely smiles.

Haikuan's eyes widened immediately, "I need to see him....NOW" He snapped...

There was no other way he was going to wait to see Yibo, he needed to see him as soon as he could.....he was not going to waste a second...

—BEIJING HOSPITAL—

"Yibo...." Haikuan whispered softly as he approached Yibo's hospital bed. Yibo's eyes were empty as he just laid there....Haikuan's heart was ripped to pieces seeing Yibo in that condition...

Xiao Zhan stood by the door, he was too afraid to come in...he didn't know what to do in that situation or what to say....

Xiao zhan came over and hugged yibo, yibo faked a smile and hugged him back.

"I'm so happy to see you awake..." Xiao Zhan sniffled back tears, he smiled faintly, even tho his heart was breaking inside...he was thankful that Yibo still had some of his old spark in him, it meant there was still hope that he would recover fully....

"Zhan, i need to talk to you." Yibo said, he never genuinely got to apologize directly to xiao zhan about the marriage situation.

"Okay...I'll listen, what do you wanna say to me?" Xiao Zhan said, his eyes filled with tears.......he was so glad that Yibo was still conscious enough to speak...

"Kuan, could you leave us alone for a bit?" Yibo asked, Haikuan nods and leaves.

"Okay...I'll leave you guys alone now...." Haikuan nodded, and left the room as Xiao Zhan stays back...

They were now alone......

"Zhan...i know that my sorries wont relief you of all the trauma and suffering and pain i caused you back then, but i was angry and upset and the only person i thought of taking it out on was sadly you...i know you wont ever forget, But i hope and pray you can forgive me..." yibo said sadly, xiao zhan stared at him, eyes cold, solemn, and unforgiving, but they softened only a tiny bit..

"I'm not gonna lie... I'm still not over it...and I doubt I'll ever truly forgive you..." Xiao Zhan said bluntly, "I'm happy that you're alive....I'm happy that you're here...but I can't just forgive you so easily like that...."

"I'll work hard, give me a second chance to be better, if it helps, can we start of as friends?" Yibo said.

Xiao zhan was quiet for a moment, he had always been a stubborn and unforgiving person......but he could also tell that Yibo was truly trying to redeem himself....maybe he should give him a second chance.....

"All right....we can start fresh....but only as friends for now....no other type of relationship....alright?"

"Mhmn.." yibo said, his attention drifting elsewhere.

"Ok then...I guess we can start over..." Xiao zhan replied, he still had a cold expression on his face....although he was willing to try to rebuild the friendship.

"We are going to have to work hard to earn each others trust, and respect though...." He said softly....

They shake hands, and slowly and awkwardly hug.

Xiao Zhan slowly and reluctantly hugs Yibo back....he wanted to forgive Yibo, but he wasn't sure if he would ever truly be able to, he wasn't sure if his heart could ever forgive Yibo for everything he had put him through....

He felt broken inside...and he was trying his absolute best to keep it hidden....

That night, xiao zhan had nightmares about when yibo beat and abused him.

Xiao Zhan woke up with a sudden jolt in the middle of the night..

He was sweating, his heart was pounding hard and fast, he was breathing heavily...he was remembering all the abuse Yibo put him through...

Xiao Zhan remembered all the cruel things Yibo said to him and did to him....he remembered how he felt completely broken...how he felt hopeless and helpless...

"Xiao Zhan! Who the hell told you to eat? You eat when i tell you to eat, not when you want to!"* *Yibo's past words echo in his mind, hauntingly.

Xiao Zhan's mind was haunted with all the cruel and abusive words Yibo had thrown at him back then....

*"Just shut your stupid little mouth and sit down."*

*"How many times have i had to tell you to obey me? You are just an obedient doll who listens to what i have to say."*

*"You are nothing without me"*

*"You are not good enough, you're never good enough..."*

Xiao Zhan's heart broke more and more....

Xiao zhan could no longer sleep, so he went to a nearby bar to relieve some stress, zhan was never a drinker, but he needed to urgently calm himself.

- BEIJING YUÈLIÀNG WINERY -

Xiao Zhan entered the bar and sat alone at a table. He ordered a drink, this was the first time he ever had alcohol, but he was desperate for a way to calm his nerves....he was a light weight and didn't take much before he begun to feel dizzy and sick. His eyes were red and damp with tears, he was overwhelmed with emotions....

A guy offered to but him another drink, seeing xiao zhans beauty.

Xiao Zhan was surprised when the guy offered to buy him another drink, he didn't expect anyone to notice him.

He was feeling somewhat better now that the alcohol was beginning to take effect....

"Are you sure?" Xiao Zhan asked the guy, his voice slightly slurred now as he was clearly intoxicated.

The man's name was He Peng, he held xiao zhans waist, guiding him to the bartender.

Xiao Zhan was too intoxicated now to resist, his body now moved on its own thanks to the alcohol...he allowed the man named He Peng to guide him to the bartender and get him another drink...

"What's someone like you doing in here? You dont look like the type to drink." He peng said.

(Stupid things to be said)

"I....." Xiao Zhan tried to think of an excuse, but his mind was far too fuzzy and intoxicated now to come up with a convincing answer.

"I guess I was just.....trying to relieve some stress or something...." Xiao Zhan said softly, his voice was slurred now from alcohol, he was leaning against the bar for support as he tried to keep upright.

"Humm..well, why dont i take you back to my place? It's not safe her-" before he peng could finish, Haikuan entered the bar, immediately spotting xiao zhan and running toward him.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened when he saw Haikuan enter the bar, he was startled by his sudden appearance, and was relieved to see him...

He Peng was surprised to see Haikuan suddenly rush in, a look of annoyance washed over He Peng's face...

"Hey, I was just taking this guy with me to my place....what's your problem?" He Peng said irritably, haikuan gave him a cold glare, he wasn't going to let him take Xiao Zhan anywhere...

"Is your name on him? I didn't think so." Haikuan said coldly as he dragged xiao zhan to his car.

He Peng was now livid, he wasn't going to just back down so easily, this made him even more angry....

"No, but this guy has been drinking too much, so clearly he's not in any position to walk on his own....and I was just trying to be helpful by taking him back to my place...." He Peng said, his tone was harsh and dismissive.

"I'm more than capable of doing it myself, excuse my language, kindly FUCK OFF." Haikuan said, now pissed, as he peng chased them out the bar and followed them.

He Peng was absolutely furious, he had already decided that he was going to take his chance with Xiao Zhan, and now he was being denied....it pissed him off to no end....

As Haikuan and Zhan walked out of the bar, he Peng followed them, and he didn't let them just walk away....He Peng was like a dog with a bone and he was going to keep harassing them until he got what he wanted....

As Haikuan began to drive away, he Peng kept following the car, he was now at the point where he didn't care if his actions got him arrested, he was not going to let Haikuan have Xiao zhan...he was determined to have xiao zhan for himself, and he didn't care about the consequences...

He peng gave up, and smirked, he had told his servant to put a tracker on haikuans car, he immediately track that car and see it stopped at the famous Wang Family mansion.

He Peng was smug and satisfied with himself, he had found out where it was that Haikuan was taking Xiao Zhan....now he just had to wait patiently until Haikuan was gone to finally steal Xiao Zhan....

As Haikuan arrived back at the Wang Mansion, he opened the car door and stepped out, he turned around and looked at Xiao Zhan who was also stepping out with his help, the alcohol had made him completely intoxicated...

"Th-thanks for helping me..." Xiao Zhan said softly, he was so relieved to have Haikuan's protection tonight....he didn't know what could have happened to him if He Peng had taken him away from the bar....

"No problem, but yibo is mad, just a warning." Haikuan said.

"Yeah....I figured as much...." Xiao Zhan muttered softly, he already guessed that Yibo was probably pissed....after all....he had almost let a complete stranger take him away....

-w a n g c o r p o f f i c e-

Yibo sat in his office, face pressed in his palms and veins visible on his head...moody.

The sight of Yibo's angry and pissed mood only made Xiao Zhan feel even more guilty....

Xiao Zhan slowly and awkwardly approached Yibo, he stayed quiet, not saying a word....

"Sit down." A weird voice ordered.

Xiao Zhan jumped in surprise when he heard the sudden command....he quickly realized that it was Yibo, so he immediately sat down, staying silent as he kept his head down, he wasn't going to be making any excuses for himself right now....

Yibo never used that tone with him, even when he would beat him in the past, never used that scary tone.

Xiao Zhan was now even more frightened than before....he had already been scared of what Yibo was going to say to him....he knew he was going to get in trouble....but he didn't expect this....

He stayed silent, his head still lowered, he didn't dare to look up....

"Why? Why didn't you tell me you were going out? Do you know how much danger that put you in? I could have sent bodyguards with you!" Wang yibo yelled angrily.

"I'm sorry....I just...." Xiao Zhan started, but he cut himself off.....he was going to make a lame excuse like he always did before....

Yibo's tone frightened him so much that he didn't finish his sentence....he thought that Yibo was going to hit him, or at the very least shout at him again....

"Why are you so damn difficult to please?!" Yibo screamed.

"I.....I....." Xiao Zhan tried to keep his voice steady, but he failed due to his emotions, he couldn't stop the shaking in his voice from beginning to creep up....

Tears started to form in his eyes, he was absolutely terrified....he knew that there was a high probability of Yibo hitting him after that yell....

Yibo raised his hand to slap xiao zhan, but he quickly lowered it.

"Get out, and drink some hangover tea or something.."

Xiao Zhan flinched, expecting to feel the strike....but when it didn't come, he was startled once more....he didn't dare to breathe....but he was still glad that Yibo hadn't hit him....

He nodded his head and said softly, "Y-yes Sir" before he got up and walked out of the office...

Yibo's breath hitched when xiao zhan called him 'sir' but he ignored it.

Xiao Zhan left the office, his heart beating very quickly, he was still shaken and scared by Yibo's sudden outburst....

He made his way down the halls, still unsteady and dizzy from earlier tonight....he made his way to his own room, he shut the door behind him and slunk down onto his bed.....
- Xiao Zhan room -
He heard yibo coming into the room, yibo grabbed him, and slapped him...this little idiot! Who does he think he is?!

"AGHH!" Xiao Zhan screeched, in response to the sudden violent slap, his ears stung and his eye burned painfully....he hadn't seen that coming at all....he thought that Yibo had calmed down after their argument....

Tears flooded his eyes, he knew that he had deserved that slap, but it still hurt so much both physically and mentally....

Xiao Zhan was trembling and he covered up his face, trying to hide his tears....

"Do you know why i slapped you?!" Wang yibo said.

Xiao Zhan said nothing, he was too afraid to say anything now....he didn't dare to speak right now....

He was still rubbing his eyes from the slap... He just shook his head no, as he kept trying to hold back the tears......

"ANSWER ME WITH WORDS." Yibo yelled coldly.

"N-No I don't...." Xiao Zhan replied softly, his voice was shaky and trembling....

He refused to look at Yibo, keeping his head lowered... He could feel the sting from that slap....he felt miserable....

Yibo was obviously a little drunk right now, he was usually calm and less violent when sober.

Xiao Zhan's hand were still shaking, he felt dizzy and sick....

He finally dared to look up at Yibo, he expected more violence....but when it didn't immediately come...., he dared to speak softly, "P-Please...don't hit m-me a-again...."

"Stop stuttering, you sound pathetic." Yibo spat out, shoving him on the bed.

Xiao Zhan yelped, as he was shoved onto the bed, he fell onto it roughly and winced as he felt the pain surge through his body....

This really hurt.....he couldn't believe that Yibo would hurt him like this....

Xiao Zhan laid on the bed, he didn't bother trying to move or get up....he knew that he was stuck there....and his pain only grew when he thought of where the slap had landed....

"I slapped you because that idiot you were speaking to was Wang corp's enemy, He Peng...and do you know what he did after he set eyes on you and haikuan came to get you back??" Yibo said coldly.

"N-No..." Xiao Zhan muttered softly in response....he didn't know and he didn't want to know....he knew something bad must have happened... But he didn't want to hear it out loud.....
————————————
WARNING, this part contains NSFW ADULT CONTENT.🔞🔥
————————————
"He fucking put a tracker on haikuans car, he already knows where Wang Huā Mansion is now..we are all in danger because of you xiao zhan, its YOUR FAULT." Yibo yelled in rage, getting on top of xiao zhan, taking his blazer off.

"I-I'M SORRY!" Xiao Zhan shouted in terror, his eyes widened in fear....

He tried to shrink away from Yibo when he got on top of him....but he couldn't move....

He didn't know what to do... He was scared....

Xiao Zhan covered up his face....he couldn't face Yibo....he felt weak and useless...

"Sorry wont help you this time, my dearest." He says, undoing his shirt buttons.

Xiao Zhan froze, the thought alone of what Yibo was going to do suddenly made his breathing speed up again and his body shake, not to mention the fact that his eyes started to tear up....

He didn't want to imagine what Yibo was going to do...

He shook his head no, when, despite that he knows that Yibo is just going to ignore it....he was terrified....

All past memories came rushing back, of when yibo would do this to him every day..

Tears poured down Xiao Zhan's face, the thought of those memories made him recall the abuse that he got from Yibo in the past....

He just froze and couldn't speak.... his mouth was so dry.... He was terrified....

"I didn't even start and you cry already? What a shame." Yibo said.

"I....please stop..." Xiao Zhan begged quietly, his voice was shaky and trembling, he didn't want to go through this....

Xiao Zhan's entire body was shaking in fear, his chest tightened, all the thoughts and pain from the abuse he endured was coming back to him now....

Yibo gently kissed from xiao zhan's jawline to his clavicle, using his fingers to gently pinch and squeeze xiao zhan's nipples through his clothes.

"Hmm..shut up and stop whining." Yibo said as he heard xiao zhan's whimpers and cries.

He then harshly bit at xiao zhan's chest, drawing a drop of blood, but he wiped it away.

"I am sorry bunny." Yibo said with a smirk.

Xiao Zhan cried out in pain at the sudden action, he felt the sharp teeth of Yibo sink into him....He didn't expect Yibo to actually go this far....

He cried out softly, feeling the blood on his chest.... He started crying even more hysterically, his hands were shaking, his entire body felt painful and his breath was short...

"H-Hurt..." He whispered softy...

Yibo then forced xiao zhan's legs apart, then xiao zhan finally start whining and begging for him to stop.

Xiao zhan knew what was next and he was absolutely terrified.

"Hmm..stop crying before i give you a real reason to cry.." yibo said annoyed.

He positioned himself about to enter, and thrust in, his thrusts fast and rough, he spared no mercy for xiao zhan who was crying hard and screaming in pain.

"Stop whining! Shut the hell up!" Yibo yelled, grabbing xiao zhan's jaw tightly, and harshly pinching his nipple.

Xiao Zhan started to whimper softly, as he tried to pull away...

"AHHH! H-Hurts!" Xiao Zhan screamed, tears immediately flowed down his cheeks as he felt the pain, his entire body ached from the pain....

Xiao Zhan was in absolute agony at the moment, all the pain that he was experiencing was just overwhelming him.....

He started crying even louder, the thought of doing anything to avoid this pain was nonexistent... he was in too much pain....he couldn't stop anything....

Xiao Zhan started to whimper softly, as he tried to pull away......

"Shut up, you bitch!" (Why is that so funny to me for some reason) yibo yelled, slapping xiao zhan harshly.

He increased his pace, slamming his hips against xiao zhan's as he violated him from behind.

He took one of zhan's nipples in his mouth and harshly sucked it, biting it too, as he squeezed the other between his fingers, digging his nails in.

He harshly squeezed xiao zhan's plump chest, squeezing the breast.

"You are so noisy! Can't you shut the fuck up?!" Yibo yelled angrily.

"P-Please stop..." Xiao Zhan screamed, his tears wouldn't stop flowing, his screams would only get louder and louder....

Xiao Zhan felt like he wanted to pass out at this moment, he was already in so much pain, and he couldn't stand it anymore...

His entire body was shaking violently and he could feel the cold sweats forming, he didn't know what else to do.....

Xiao Zhan bit down on his lip, to stop himself from screaming....

——————————————

I am sorry if this chapter bored you out, Yibo will not stay this way, the story ends at chapter 38, I used to do only 2k words, but this chapter has 4k, if its still not enough just let me know if you want 5k words instead❤️💚✨

——————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...
8.7K 710 18
I stood there, staring at the damn door like it was going to magically unlock itself. "Xiao Zhan, you sleeping or what?" I called out, hoping for a r...
73.1K 5K 33
Xiao Zhan, a chemistry professor at Zhejiang University, always thinks his life is as simple as himself. He loves to teach and prepare his students t...
255K 12.6K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...