The Fate of Rwby (On Hiatus)

By Icy_soulz

Yo everybody this is my first story hope you all like it and read it as I'll try to post chapters whenever I... More

Chapter 1 Ruby Rose
Chapter 3 Shining Beacon pt2 and The Leader
Chapter 4 The First Step
Chapter 5 The First Step pt2
Chapter 6 The Emerald Forest
Chapter 7 The Emerald Forest pt2
Chapter 8 Players and Pieces
Sorry

Chapter 2 Shining Beacon and A BROTHER!!!

56 4 7
By Icy_soulz

The opening ends to a view of several carrying students and docking at the entrance of the As soon as one lands, emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch.

and , alongside several other students, walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school.

Ruby and Yang: (as they take in the entirety of Beacon Academy) Wow...

Yang: The view from got nothing on this!

Ruby: (getting so excited she becomes a 2-D, starry-eyed, floating chibi) Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword! (she tries getting closer, but Yang pulls her sister by the hood back into realistic proportions) Ow! Ooww!

Yang: Easy there, little sister. They're just weapons!

Ruby: 'Just weapons'? They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us! Oh, they're so cool!

Yang: Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?

Ruby: (transforming her weapon into its scythe form) Of course I'm happy with ! I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting new people, but better...

Yang: (playfully pushing her sister's hood down over her face) Ruby, come on, why don't you go try and make some friends of your own?

Ruby: (taking off her hood) But... why would I need friends if I have you?

Yang: Well... (in a flash, a group of other students surround Yang and they all dash down the road) Actually, my friends are here. Gotta go catch up. 'Kay, see ya, bye!

Ruby: (spinning and dizzy-eyed from Yang's sudden leaving) Wait, where are you going?! Are we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? (stopping for a moment, still reeling) I don't know what I'm doing...

Ruby falls backwards into a luggage cart, sending cases flying. Someone is standing over her.

Weiss: What are you doing?!

Ruby: (getting up on her hands) Uh, sorry!

Weiss: Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?

Ruby: (holding a case) Uuhhh...

Weiss: Give me that! (she snatches the luggage from Ruby and opens it to reveal its twinkling-sounding contents) This is - mined and purified from the !

Ruby: Uuuhhhh...

Weiss: What are you, brain-dead? (holding out a vial of red Dust and shutting the case) Dust! Fire, water, lightning, energy!

Ruby: I... I know... (starts coughing from the Dust pouring into her face)

Weiss: Are you even listening to me? Is any of this sinking in? What do you have to say for yourself?!

Ruby, who had been receiving more and more Dust to her face, finally sneezes, which erupts into a full-blown explosion of flame, snowflakes, and electricity right onto Weiss. The bottle she had been holding flies over the courtyard and at the feet of , who picks it up and notices the Schnee Dust Company logo on the side as she reads from a book and looks over at the scene.

Weiss: (now covered in soot, though it quickly disappears) Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ruby: (apologetic and embarrassed) I'm really, really sorry!

Weiss: Ugh, you complete dolt! What are you even doing here? Aren't you a little young to be attending Beacon?

Ruby: Well, I-I...

Weiss: This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!

Ruby: (finally fed up) Hey, I said I was sorry, princess!

Blake: (off screen, entering the conversation) It's heiress, actually. (Ruby and Weiss look over as Blake approaches with the bottle) Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: (smiling smugly) Finally! Some recognition!

Blake: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

Weiss: (getting angry again as Ruby chuckles) Wha- How dare- The nerve of... Ugh! (gets up in Blake's face and takes the bottle from her, walking off in a huff as her helpers gather the luggage and follow)

Ruby: (to the storming Weiss, still sorry) I promise I'll make this up to you! (sighs) I guess I'm not the only one having a rough first day... So, what's... (sees Blake walking off as well, then collapses to the ground on her back) Welcome to Beacon... (she remains this way until a shadow comes over her)

Jaune: (holding out his hand) Hey... I'm Jaune.

Ruby: (taking his hand) Ruby. (stands up) Aren't you the guy that threw up on the ship?

(For some reason two people were laughing their asses off in the distance one oozed with pride and the other one was laughing because it was funny)

Ruby: Why do those laughs sound familiar?

Jaune: What do you mean Ruby?

Ruby: Eh probably nothing.

(TIME SKIP)

Beacon inside the walls are filled with scenic trees, arching architecture, and a winding road alongside a river, down which Ruby and Jaune are walking.

Jaune: All I'm saying is that motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!

Ruby: (laughing) Look, I'm sorry! Vomit Boy was the first thing that came to mind.

Jaune: Oh, yeah? What if I called you Crater Face?

Ruby: Hey, that explosion was an accident!

Jaune: Well, the name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!

Ruby: (skeptic) Do they?

Jaune: They will! Well, I-I hope they will. My mom always says that... Never mind.

Ruby: (giggles before a short, awkward silence falls) So... I got this thing! (she pulls out Crescent Rose and stabs it into the ground)

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customizable high-impact sniper rifle!

Jaune: A-wha...?

Ruby: (cocks it, smiling) It's also a gun.

Jaune: Oh. That's cool!

Ruby: So what've you got?

Jaune: Oh! I, uh... (unsheathes a blade) I got this !

Ruby: Ooooohh!

Jaune: Yeah, and I've got a shield, too! (he gets his scabbard, raises his arm and expands the metal into his defense)

Ruby: (touching the shield) So, what do they do?

Jaune: (fumbling with the shield as it retracts off his arm, expands, and retracts again before putting it back in place and finally shrinking it down for good, placing it on his belt) The shield gets smaller, so when I get tired of carrying it, I can just... put it away...

Ruby: But... wouldn't it weigh the same?

Jaune: (dejectedly) Yeah, it does...

Ruby: (giggling) Well, I'm kind of a dork when it comes to weapons, sooo... I guess I did go a little overboard when designing it.

Jaune: Wait - you made that?!

Ruby: Of course! All students at forge their own weapons! Didn't you make yours?

Jaune: It's a hand-me-down. My great-great-grandfather used it to fight in .

Ruby: Sounds more like a family heirloom to me! (laughs) Well, I like it! Not many people have an appreciation for the classics these days.

Jaune: (sheathing his sword) Yeah, the classics...

Ruby: (moving on again) So why'd you help me out back there? In the courtyard?

Jaune: (walking alongside her) Eh, why not? My mom always says, 'Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet.'

Ruby: Hmm. (looks around) Hey, where are we going?

Jaune: Oh, I don't know! I was following you. (as the scene fades to black) Y-You think there might be a directory? Maybe a food court? Some sort of recognizable landmark? Is, uh... Is that a 'no'?

Ruby: (laughing) That's a 'no'.

???: RUBY! (a unknown person tackles ruby into a hug)

Ruby: AHHHH! GET OFF WAIT IS THAT YOU-

Ruby: BIG BROTHER ACHILLES!!!! (Ruby hugs him back with so much excitement you'd think shes on some shit)

Achilles: That's Right Lil Sis... Who is this guy? (he points to Jaune with a suspicious look on his face)

Ruby: Oh that's Jaune my new friend (she says happily still hugging Achilles with her excitement growing)

Jaune: (excited) Nice to meet you sir your one of my heroes! I saw you when you stopped a Grimm attack in Ansel. (jaune said all this somehow matching ruby's energy)

Achilles: don't care. (he kicks Jaune away from him and Ruby as he hugs her tighter)

Ruby: ACHILLES!! WHY DID YOU KICK HIM!

Achilles: Cause he seems like a bitch.

(Jaune is still fanboying over Achilles so much that he didn't hear the diss and Ruby was getting squished by him to hear it either as she thinks her bones are breaking)

Jaune: ACHILLES HE KICKED ME THATS..... SO COOL!!!

Ruby: big... bro... losing... air...bones.....hurting.

Achilles: OH SHIT MY BAD RUBY! (he lets go of her quickly as she falls to the floor)

Ruby: Breathing.... Feels so... good (she says in between breaths.

Achilles: so are you two lost or something?

Ruby and Jaune: Yes we are.

Achilles: (sighs) Follow me you two got lucky I'm around after my leader told me to go see if our other members arrived yet

Ruby: huh well you can tell your leader I said thank you Big Bro. Also, you're not the leader! What's your team name? (she says rapidly excited but confused)

Achilles: I will even though it will inflate that ego of his. (he grumbles) Well, I'm not the leader Ruby because It doesn't fit me none of my teammates except for him can carry that title it suits him which you'll find out once you see him when you get your team. The team is called OAMA or Oamaru.

(Ruby and Jaune are shocked, Jaune is shocked because he was able to answer Ruby with ease at her rapid talking speed and Because he is a part of One of the most famous teams on Remnant, Ruby is shocked because the team Achilles is on its her favorite team in the world she idolizes them)

Achilles: you two ok there?

(he didn't get a response so he dragged them to the auditorium and left in a burst of speed going back to his dorm)

(Author here everyone I'm going to be doing bios differently than a lot of people when they make one I'm going to put bios at the bottom of the story so I don't have to make a chapter just for bios and once all the members of team OAMA get introduced I'll have their bios at the bottom all together)

Name: Achilles (played by  @Lunar_Lunatics )

Race: Human

Age: 20

Likes: Hunting, Fighting, Finding someone who can harm him (he only has found 4 so far which are his teammates and their mentor on missions), immune to almost everything

Dislikes: Having to fight someone weak

Powers: Divine Soldier- Can not be harmed by people weaker than he is, strength, speed, and Aura are all boosted X10 in fights where he thinks he is in danger, only has two physical weak points- Heart and Ankle, even if his weak points are hit he will be able to keep fighting until he either is knocked out or wins when he gets out of the fight there is a high chance he will die (only if his heart is hit), he can master most weapons he holds but for some reason can never use a gun correctly, he can summon a chariot from nowhere that can go faster then most things. He can use the noble phantasms he has from FGO but with a heavy toll on his body.

Looks:

battle:

Casual:

Weapons: A Spear and A Chariot

That's all for rn everybody I'll try to post Chapters every day when I'm free and also try too figure out who the remaining Members of Team OAMA are and their Mentor.

Icy_soulz signing off for today

Bye Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 299 13
Ok so this is my first story I hope it isn't to bad when you guys read it. Y/n: Your name Rivers H/l: Hair length H/c: Hair color E/c: Eye color W/n:...
206K 2.2K 17
This is my first story so don't obliterate me with hate comments. I'm gonna try to make each chapter follow along with each episode but with some cha...
188K 1.4K 21
First story hope you all enjoy it
5.5K 100 13
i do not own rwby i do not own warhammer 40k i also do not own any images used. they are own by their respective owners this is my first time writin...