solarballs One Shots

נכתב על ידי 1_love_hello_kitty

uhh yeas a lot of smut take requests worning! contains: smut! Fluff Cringe Bad gremer (dyslexic) and thats... עוד

mars x earth smut
triton x ganymede fluff
jupiter x saturn fluff
i nead youre help!
mars x uranus smut!
ok so
mars x venus fluff♡
sun x mercury fluff

hello and good bye

229 5 2
נכתב על ידי 1_love_hello_kitty

I'm not going to poste anymore becus number one my gremer everybody has commented on it that its bad and I know and thats why i whanted to right this book but its all fine I did not get efended or anything I gust think that some people culd not actually read this, second school and home problems at school I'm getting a lot of tests and grades and I have a lot of stuff to do as you can all relate to that I think but yes home stuff is more pursinul and tree I don't wanna Right enymore I gust can't and don't have time thats what I have not bin posting so much.

As fore you all I wish to thank you all with all the support and we even reached 1k reads isn't that cool? I'm really sorry for the people that looked forward to this book but I must idmit my gramer is horid and I can't anymore.

Thank you all fore reading this and I wish you all well and a good future I love you all good bye:)

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
912K 82.5K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
633K 49.8K 34
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
844K 50.6K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...