π–πžπ₯𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐅...

By FandomTrashBin69

Imagine inheriting a really large house that looks like a hotel, then moving in with a daily routine. Now th... More

House Visualization
πš†πšŠπš›πš›πš’πš˜πš› 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšžπš—
π™Ίπš—πš’πšπš‘πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ π™Ύπš›πšπšŽπš›
π™³πšžπš—πšπšŽπš˜πš— π™²πš˜πš—πš—πš˜πš’πšœπšœπšŽπšžπš›πšœ

π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

41 3 4
By FandomTrashBin69

[____].... Who is she exactly?

Some say that she's unbearable to be around, claiming she's too sensitive. Others say the opposite, that she's a great friend and you're able to rely on her.

Reality is, she's just an average girl with social anxiety and cursed with useless knowledge.

Inheriting a large hotel-like house was the last thing she was expecting, assuming it'd be given to one of her cousins or siblings. But nonetheless, she accepted it with great responsibility and took care of the house everyday by cleaning up all the dust, mopping all the floors (something she dreaded doing), and vacuuming rugs and carpeted floors found in bedrooms mostly. She made sure every room in the house was spotless, it was as if she was expecting guests.

She kept her routine of waking up, eating breakfast, and making sure every room was in good condition. But, of course, it gets ruined by the presence of familiar characters she has yet to meet. And when they arrive, well, it'll be pure chaos.

Welcome to the family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
254K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
266K 8.7K 25
Ethina (Eh-Th-ee-n-ah) Crow, was not an approachable person. Her glares could make you shiver, She was so cold no one never dared to try befriend her...