๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By briflareii

Ayra wants to love Dwayne for who he is and not what he owns. But for some reason, Dwayne can't help but show... More

๐…๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ (๐…๐˜๐’)
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž

978 64 29
By briflareii

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Liked by jadecargill, montezfordwwe, trinity_fatu, and 5,815,625 others
therock Established in 2023.
View all 21,736 comments

"I can't believe that happened to you, I'm so sorry," Bianca said as Ayra was backstage of the latest smackdown taping.

Their inner circle had spread the news of Dwayne and Ayra dating and how the family was against it. And then Dwayne posted a photo of them on Instagram.

So many of Ayra's coworkers had been texting, calling her, and even walking up to her to find out the details and express their concerns and support.

Ayra was overwhelmed. This isn't how she wanted everyone to find out about her and Dwayne. She was pissed that Trinity ran her mouth and how her family reacted to her relationship.

But the only good thing out of the situation was that she and Dwayne managed to work out some of their issues. They needed to be a united front against her family so working out some of their minor issues was needed.

"It's so petty," Ayra said.

Ayra sighed as she watched Joseph and Jonathan walk by, ignoring her existence. Joe had forbidden anyone in their family to speak to Ayra. Ayra had let out a bitter chuckle when she heard the news from Zilla.

"Oh they really not talking to you, that's crazy," Bianca said as she watched them walk by without saying anything to Ayra.

"Fuck them, a bunch of annoying dickheads," Ayra said as she clenched her fists.

Bianca placed a hand on Ayra's shoulder. "It's going to be okay, they will see how happy you and Dwayne are together and come to their senses," Bianca said.

"I won't hold my breath for that to happen," Ayra said before Jade walked into the hair and make-up area with Trinity.

"Oh no, I gotta go," Ayra said, trying to stand up from her seat but Bianca held her down.

"No, you two will talk and make up, you guys are like sisters, I know what Trinity did was wrong but she said she had no ill intention when she told them, Ayra so don't be mad at her," Bianca said.

Ayra pouted. "I'm not mad, I'm hurt," Ayra corrected Bianca.

"And you have every right to be hurt by that but at least let her apologize to you for hurting you," Jade said.

Ayra scoffed. "You two shouldn't even be talking to me, remember, Joe the big head fool told everyone not to talk to me until I leave Dwayne," Ayra told them.

Jade rolled her eyes. She was not going to let Joe dictate who she can or can not talk to especially when Ayra is one of her good friends and sister-in-law.

"Don't worry about that, I just want to say I'm sorry for breaking your trust, Ayra, you know you are my sister and one of my biggest supporters in life, you held me down when it came to this family so I'm going to hold you down," Trinity said.

Ayra wanted to be upset with Trinity so badly but she couldn't find it in herself to stay mad. Ayra could never stay mad at someone who was like a sister to her. "Girl, next time come to me before you tell anyone else about my business because that was so trifling," Ayra said.

Trinity gives her a small smile with her arms held open for a hug. "You forgive me," Trinity said.

Ayra stood up and walked into Trinity's arms, accepting a hug from her. "I forgive you, but your husband acted cruelly by using what happened to me against me to rationalize why I should not be with Dwayne," Ayra said.

Trinity nodded. "I know and I cursed him out for that because he was so wrong," Trinity said.

"Trinity!" Jonathan yelled, angrily as he caught her and Ayra hugging.

All four ladies rolled their eyes as Jonathan stormed over and grabbed Trinity by the arm. "What did I tell you?" Jonathan asked her.

Trinity slapped upside the head and pulled her arm away from him. "Boy, you have lost it, don't ever grab me like that," Trinity told him.

"So immature, Jon," Ayra said.

"No, you're immature," Jonathan said.

Ayra let out a bitter chuckle. "I should slap you for that shit you said the other day, I can't believe you called me damaged because I was assaulted," Ayra said.

When Jonathan called her damaged goods and claimed she was incapable of making clear decisions for herself due to a traumatic experience after a blind date six years ago, Ayra felt deeply hurt. He asserted that she lacked sound judgment both during the past incident and in the present. A few of Ayra's relatives echo Jonathan's cruel words, further wounding her.

"Because I know what that shit did to you! What did it do to our family? Remember, I was the one who found you, I stayed by your side in that damn hospital, when you couldn't put yourself back together, I helped you and don't you forget that. I know you! He ain't right for you and he is wrong as hell for dating you!" Jonathan yelled at Ayra.

Ayra was furious. How much longer would her family continue to make her live in fear for surviving sexual assault? They acted as if the trauma was meant to imprison her, preventing her from living freely.

Strangely, whenever she tried dating after the attack, her family reminded her of it, forcing her to end new relationships. But this time, she refused to let them control her. She loved Dwayne and knew he would never harm her.

"Dwayne is not going to hurt me! Why can't y'all understand that?" Ayra asked him.

"Come on, let's not air out family drama at work," Jade said.

"What the fuck I told you about talking to her like you lost your damn mind?" Dwayne asked as he rushed over to Ayra's side after he was told that Jonathan was yelling at her in the hair and make-up station.

"You can't stop me from talking to my cousin," Jonathan said.

"But Joe can, right," Ayra pointed out to Jonathan.

Jonathan glared at Ayra. "Look how he got you acting against your favorite cousin, you think I'm going to support this when you're not even yourself around him," Jonathan said.

"Jon, stop it," Trinity said, getting annoyed with how her husband was behaving.

"No, you stop it. This ain't right," Jonathan said, waving his finger between Ayra and Dwayne.

"This is my life, this is the man I love and it may not be right to you or anyone else in this family but it's right to me," Ayra said as she grabbed Dwayne's hand, leading him away from the small crowd that had gathered just in case Dwayne and Jonathan started fighting.

Along the way, they walked past Joseph and Joe who glared at Dwayne. "Sad," Joe muttered.

"Fuck you!" Ayra exclaimed.

The Wrestling Insider
@WrestlingInsider

After actor Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson confirmed his relationship with Ayra Anoa'i, it was revealed that most of her family disapproves, especially her brother Roman and cousins Jimmy, Jey, and Solo, who have had heated arguments with Johnson over the romance. Although not a blood relative, many in the Anoa'i family find the relationship distasteful because of the large age gap and lack of communication between the couple and the family. There is talk of a family meeting to resolve the ongoing drama.

11:34 AM • 3/9/24 From Earth • 2M Views

The Wrestling Insider
@WrestlingInsider

The Bloodline and their spouses:

Roman Reigns (L) - Jade Cargill (married)
Jimmy Uso - Naomi/Trinity (married)
Solo Sikoa - Issa Love/Texie (married)
The Rock - Icy/Ayra (taken/rumored to be engaged)
(Former member) Jey Uso - Yaya/Taliyah (married)

12:00 PM • 3/9/24 From Earth • 1.4M Views

ayraicy ✓
Ayra Icy de Belen Anoaʻi
The Icy Girl of @wwe 🥶
6,467 Posts 130M Followers 500 Following

Liked by biancabelairwwe, jadecargill, therock, and 1,099,305 others
ayraicy Hello, 130 million, thanks for the follows
📸 @therock ❤️
View all 14 comments

Ayra Ivy and The Rock Are Just Ayra and Dwayne Offstage: We're 'Really Attracted to Each Other'

"We're just like every other couple," Ayra tells PEOPLE. "We're both big babies"

Dwayne was Ayra's type from day one!

Opening up in this week's issue of PEOPLE about her relationship with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Ayra dishes about what drew her to the actor — and the secret ingredient that keeps the power couple together.

"I liked him before he even knew me. He was my only celebrity crush," she tells Allure Magazine about liking Dwayne. "I always thought he was fine. I liked his voice. I thought he was sexy."

Now, a year in, they're going stronger than ever. Ayra says the two are just like "every other couple" — in other words, they're simply Ayra Anoa'i and Dwayne Johnson when they're not in the limelight.

"It's funny because I don't feel like a celebrity. I mean, when I'm out and the paparazzi is flashing, I do, but I feel pretty normal and he's normal, so we're just like every other couple when we're home. He likes for me to cook for him," She says.

"He loves my tacos," she adds. "He says I make the best sapasui in the world. But his staple dinner is definitely some steak. He really loves vegetables, so I'm constantly cooking all types of vegetables for him to eat."

While Ayra cooks things up in the kitchen, she admits there's a special ingredient that has really kept their love so strong: their friendship.

"I think the reason why we work well together is because we're like friends who are really, really, really attracted to each other," she says. "I think that's what keeps it fun. It keeps it different. We're able to really just kick it. Like wherever, whenever."

"We're both big babies," she adds. "I like when he babies me and he likes when I baby him. We just shower each other with love and affection."

Also in the interview, Ayra said she wouldn't be afraid to take the next step in their relationship, sharing she's "never been in this type of love."

And if Dwayne were to pop the question tomorrow, would she accept? "Yes, I would," Ayra told the magazine.

Ayra also said she would "love to have a family," and admitted that she and Dwayne had already discussed the possibility. "We've talked about it. He [already] is a father, and I know for a fact that he would be an impeccable father," she said. "I definitely want to be a mom. But I don't put the pressure on it. It's not like, 'The clock is ticking,'," she said. "I feel in my soul it will happen."

And as they say: first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 580 33
Multiple stories for one major line of blood, plus extra guest appearances.
48.9K 2.5K 41
Naomi is going through a tough time , but she has a really good friend who she can trust Dean Ambrose.
10.8K 782 14
When her boyfriend of fifteen years breaks up with her, Nixie gives up on love but when Joe enters her life, he changes everything.
26.3K 974 33
Amahle (AH-MAL-E) Simmons, Niece of Mr. Ron "Damn, Damn, Damn" Simmons, worked her ass off get to the WWE from AEW. After making history on AEW as th...