NIGHTMARES, DEREK HALE

makexaxwish tarafından

nothing bad ever happens in the so-called boring small town of beacon hills. that's what maia martin, scott m... Daha Fazla

🍒Season One
🍒001; Bitten
🍒002; Favor
🍒003; Sleepwalker
🍒004; Death Shot
🍒005; Nightmare Vision
🍒006; Lure
🍒007; Deadly Sin
🍒008; Full Moon Effects
🍒009; Car Chase
🍒010; Siding With The Enemy
🍒011; Bad Guy
🍒012; He Loves Control
🍒Season Two
🍒001; Lost Girl
🍒002; Sexual Spell
🍒003; Under The Ice
🍒004; Lose My Mind
🍒005; The Truth Untold
🍒006; Deep Inside
🍒007; Kanima Venom
🍒008; Bondage
🍒009; Hypnotic
🍒010; His Weakness
🍒011; Fearsome
🍒012; Psychotic Breakdown
🍒Season Three A
🍒001; Bad Sign
🍒002; Ignite
🍒003; In Return
🍒004; Bullet Wounds
🍒005; Bad Decision
🍒006; Suspect
🍒007; Another Innocent
🍒008; I Can't Help But Love You
🍒009; Cold Blood
🍒010; Cora Hale
🍒011; Sacrifices
🍒012; Perplexed
🍒Season Three B
🍒001; Strange Behavior
🍒002; Invasion of Privacy
🍒003; Kids With Glowing Eyes
🍒004; Learn To Be Not Afraid
🍒006; Into The Woods
🍒007; Coming Out To Play
🍒008; House of Horrors
🍒009; Element of Surprise
🍒010; Chaotic
🍒011; Death
🍒012; Fallen
🍒Season Four
🍒001; Mexico
🍒002; Bearer Bonds
🍒003; Written In Code
🍒004; The List
🍒005; Persuasive
🍒006; Meredith Walker
🍒007; Killer Virus
🍒008; Mend It
🍒009; Dying? Almost
🍒010; Idea of Yours
🍒011; Stressed Out
🍒012; Summer With You
🍒Season Five A

🍒005; One of The Good Guys

162 10 0
makexaxwish tarafından

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Stiles Stilinski and Skylar Hale walked through the high school at night, Stiles holding onto Skylar's hand as the rushed through the halls, both brunettes going into the Chemistry classroom.

"Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school, someone left him a coded message to kill Kira..." Raphael's voice echoed through the classroom, sounding muffled.

Just as Stiles was looking at the codes that was written on the board.

Skylar frowns her brows in confusion. "Why are we here looking back at the same coded message from earlier?"

Stiles stares at Skylar completely horrified, confusingly the girl.

Skylar lightly shook her head in confusion. "...what?"

"L-look carefully at the handwriting, tell me–––who does it remind you of?" Stiles stammers out.

Skylar carefully looks at the message, her eyes scanning the hand writing, then looking at Stiles with a serious expression.

"No." Skylar simply says.

"What- but–––the writing-."

Skylar shook her head, confusion clear in her eyes. "Why would you write a message to kill Kira?"

Stiles held the keys that was covered with chemicals, him staring at it for a while.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Inside the Martin's residence, in Maia's bedroom, the girl was seen standing in front of her mirror, her seeing herself as a normal being, happily smiles.

A small little moon that was printed on the Martin's shoulder was seen glowing, her feeling a little tingle electrified through her body, caused her to let out an uncontrollable giggle.

The Martin then placed a hand over her mouth, her green eyes widening in shock.

"Did i just giggle?" Maia whispers to herself.

Maia then saw something moving in the corner, which caused her to become alert, thinking someone has come to attack her.

Maia slowly walks towards the corner, her curiously looking into the dark, her then jumping on whoever it was, knocking the person off their feet.

Maia then caught a clear look at who it was, and sighs out in frustration but seemed happy.

"Derek..." Maia whispers in surprise.

"Hello to you, too." Derek amusingly smirks.

Maia then quickly got up from him, her smiling at him.

Maia's facial expression then dropped, turning into a confused one, as she saw Derek just standing, staring at her.

"...what?" Maia asks with a confused smile.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Derek asks.

Maia was even more confused. "Tell you, what?"

"About–––what's been going on with you?" Derek questions.

"I didn't know where you were, and Malachai took me to Peter for him to try and help me and i guess–––it worked, since i'm back to normal, i didn't even want to be there, but i trust Malachai's word and-." Maia was saying.

"W-wait–––you were alone with my uncle Peter?" Derek seemed like he was freaking out.

Maia laughs lightly, giving him a smile. "Unless–––you have another uncle."

"Maia, hey, look at me, i don't want you being around him ever again, okay?" Derek softly says, taking a hold of her face.

"I wouldn't, if i knew where you were." Maia mumbles.

Maia then pulls away from Derek. "But, Malachai says only Peter could've helped me, since he was the reason why i was–––you know?"

Derek anxiously stares at Maia. "...Maia?"

A smile then broke out on her face, her then looking at Derek, running into his arms, pulling him in for a hug.

"I missed you so much–––i'm so happy that you're here." Maia ecstatically says.

"Yeah–––i still don't do hugs." Derek then says.

"You always say that and i always disobey you." Maia looks up at Derek, a gleam in her green eyes.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"So–––you unlocked the chemistry closet so Barrow could hide from the cops, and then you wrote him a message to kill Kira...?"

Scott McCall was talking with Stiles Stilinski, whilst Skylar Hale stood nearby.

"I know how it sounds–––but, look at this." Stiles says frustratedly, fumbling with a news paper.

"This is the news report that came out about Barrow when they caught him, about the shrapnel bomb that he used, he placed nuts, bolts and screws and then he hid the bomb and the detonator in a box that he wrapped as birthday present, anything that reminds you of?"

"...Coach." Scott whispers.

"That was my idea, remember? That was my idea, that's no coincidence, you can't tell me it is." Stiles mumbles shakily.

"It is a coincidence, Stiles." Skylar says.

Stiles then looks over at Skylar, who just shrugs, giving him an innocent look.

"What? You said not for Scott to not say that."

"Okay, i don't want it sound like you're wrong and i don't want to say that you're killing people either..." Scott trails off.

"Because, he's not, he would never hurt anyone." Skylar backed him up.

"Skye-." Stiles softly says.

"You seriously need sleep, like a lot." Skylar says, noticing the redness around his eyes.

"She's right, just skip the entire day, you need it." Scott agrees.

Stiles sighs out, noticing the look they were sending him, then reluctantly walking away.

"Scott–––we have to tell Maia what's been going on, tell her about those things that came after us." Skylar concerningly says.

"...demonic ninjas." Aiden's voice came from behind a walk.

Skylar then looks around a corner and saw both the twins.

Scott gave them both looks of annoyance, knowing they didn't listen to him about not listening.

Skylar frowns. "Were you guys listening?"

Aiden scoffs, clearly offending. "No!"

"We so wasn't listening to Stiles thinking he was the one that subconsciously wanted Kira dead." Ethan says.

Aiden gave his brother a look, then looks over Scott, who looked at them with serious looks.

"Seems like a little vein on Scotty's forehead is about to burst and i'm gonna go." Skylar amusingly says, her then walking away.

Aiden then shrugs. "...what? We didn't make any promises."

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

At the Mccall's residence, Scott McCall was with Kira Yukimura, whilst being shadowed by Aiden Steiner and Ethan Steiner, accompanied by Derek Hale and Maia Martin.

"Kira, is it?" Aiden looks at the girl, walking towards her.

"Are you going to tell us what you are?" Aiden grilled.

Kira's heart started to race, clearly anxious, thinking of the worse.

A nervous emotion in the dark haired girl's eyes, as she looked at Aiden. "What do you mean?"

A line of Mountain Ash was across the room, Aiden taking a hold of Kira's hand, worrying his brother, as he looked at Scott.

"Aiden..."

"Watch!"

The group saw that Kira couldn't even cross over the line.

"So, what are you?" Aiden repeats.

Kira nervously looks at Aiden.

"She's a Kitsune, you idiot." Derek says irritated.

"What is that?" Maia confusingly asks.

"Something that's kind of like a Fox..." Derek trails off.

"The younger ones gives off an aura, she hasn't learn how to conceal it, she doesn't even know what type she is, use your eyes." Derek directed to the twins.

They glowed their bright blue eyes and saw a huge fox surrounding the girl.

"Are they dangerous?" Maia then curiously asks.

"Only if they are unable to take full control of the Fox." Derek says.

Maia hums. "Cool."

Everyone looks over at the dark red haired girl with hilarious expressions.

"N-not that being out of control is cool, but, you know–––you're something unique and that's extremely cool, with the whole Foxfire and stuff, it's just so–––."

"...i'm going to shut up." Maia awkwardly laughs, cutting herself off.

Kira just let out a warming laugh towards the red head that was just rambling.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

"Okay, okay, listen–––they're called Oni, they're Japanese Demons, they're looking for someone possessed, someone with a dark spirit attached to them." Allison informs Scott over the phone.

"...a Nogitsune." Scott whispers.

"Wait–––Scott, how do you know that?" Allison was surprised.

"What else do you know, Allison?" Scott ignores her question.

"They won't hurt you, and even though Maia had this side that only comes out only when she wants it out, they won't hurt her, okay? Because, she has under it control, the Oni only wants the Nogitsune." Allison adds.

After Allison had hung up the phone, Kira nervously looks at the guy whom she had developed a crush on.

"I shouldn't have come to this town, your friends are in trouble because of me, isn't it? I'm the darkness..."

"No, you're not, you're not the bad guy, and trust me–––i've seen a lot of those." Scott assures softly.

"...you thought it was Maia." Kira says.

"No, i just–––thought it'll be easy to take her since she wasn't acting like herself these few weeks, but–––there's nothing dark about her heart, nothing at all." Scott says.

"Hate to admit it–––but Peter has helped her a lot." Scott struggles.

"It's so weird–––Peter actually doing something nice." Aiden strangely says as Maia stood by him.

Maia shrugs, whispering to him. "I know, it's 'cause i could've killed him."

Neither noticed the anxious and frustrated expression on the older Werewolf's face.

                     †☯☯⁠†☯⁠†☯☯⁠†

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

54K 1.5K 43
[𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎] The past few months had not been easy on Yasmine McCall. Between her twin Scott McCall turning into a werewolf and Peter Hale torme...
45.2K 828 45
"How many times can you cheat death?" Hayley McCall has a dark past that haunts her every day of her 17 year old life. Just as she's finally reaching...
14.7K 295 25
Serena Rivers wasn't your average girl. She was constantly moving around, never in one place. Moving to the town of Beacon Hills didn't change her fe...
411K 14.5K 65
"please, just let me help you" "why should i? everyone i know either dies or thinks i'm a total freak show" Georgia Ray is a social outcast...