š‹šˆš“š“š‹š„ š“š€š‹šŠš’, wtm...

By strangerthingsx0

ššØš›šØšš² š¤š§šžš° š°š”š² š‘šØš¬šž ššØš­š­šžš« šØš« š‘šØš¬šž šƒššš°š¬šØš§ šœššš¦šž š›šššœš¤ š­šØ š‡šØš š°... More

Prologue
The cast
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
PLAYLIST
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17

3

3.7K 146 1
By strangerthingsx0

Southhamption, England, April 10th, 1996. It is almost noon on the sailing day, people embrace in tearful farewells, children running around, we see a renault car come to an holt, the driver scurries to open the door for a young woman dressed in an stunning white and purple outfit, with an enormous feathered hat. she is 16 years old and beautiful, regal of bearing, with peircing eyes. It is the girl from the picture rose.

"You look very beautiful" came the airy reply of luna lovegood, rose gave her a small smile, alot of people could agree, whilst snape was sneering at the scene seeing the chosen one prance around

"i don't see what any of the fuss was about, it doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretia" said rose. The 29 year old heir to the elder hockleys fortune. "Cal" is an handsome, aggronarant, Rich, beyond meaning.

"He looks like a right git" mumbled ron, making rose snicker, agreeing with him.

"you can be biase about some things rose, but not the titanic. It's over a hundred feet longger than the Maurentia, and far more luxerious,. It has squash courts, a Paristan cafe, even turkish baths!" gloated cal and turned to fives Roses aunt, Ruth is a 40ish society empress, she is a widow, and rules her household with an iron will

Snape sneered seeing the face of Ruth, he could remember her and he disliked her more than he disliked petunia, she was around 16, stuck up and a bitch in general.

"your neice is too hard to impress,Ruth" cal indicates to a puddle "mind your step"

"I thought Petunia was your aunt dearie?" molly weasley said confused, looking at the redhead whom she had grown to love like a daughter.

"I have two aunts, Mrs weasley" rose replied smiling softly at Mrs weasley

Ruth gazed at the ship "so this is the ship they say that is unsinkable?" "This ship is unsinkable, even god himself couldn't sink this ship!" Cal boasted aggronarantly with pride

"Your sure about that?" Asked Blaise Zabini from the slytherin table with raised eyebrows only to be shot some looks making him sheepishly look down muttering a 'sorry'

This entire entourage of ritch Americans is impeccably turned out, a quintessential example of the Edwardian upper class, complete with servants, Cal's vallet, Lovejoy, is a tall and impassive, dour as an undertaker. Behind him emerged two maids, personal servants to Ruth and Rose.

Rose could hardly contain her glare at seeing Lovejoy on the screen, but smiled sadly seeing Trudy, someone who she will always hold close to her heart.

Meanwhile Snape could hardly contain his sneer, of course they both had maids to their dirty work, the rich bratty chosen one has a maid who she probably orders around getting her to do her dirty work. God Snape was having second thoughts about the chosen one, if perhaps she was lily's daughter, but now all he can see is a female redhead James Potter.

"We better hurry, this way Ladies" He indicates the way towards the first class gangway. They move into the crowd. Trudy Bolt, Rose's maid,hustels behind them, laden with bags of her mistresses modt recent purchases, things to delicate for the baggers handlers.

Daphne Greengrass a slytherin in Rose's year known for being the 'Ice Queen' gave a glare to the screen when she saw this Cal guy, ordering Rose and her aunt about, she didn't like rose sure, she thought rose was a stuck up bitch but she didn't think she deserved to be ordered around by some man who thought he was better than her. Gosh she hates men like that.

Cal leads the way, wavering between vehicles and handcrafts, hurrying passengers (mostly second class and steerage) and well-wishers. Modt of the first class passengers are avoiding the smelly press of the dockside crowd by using an elevated boarding bridge, twenty feet above.

They pass a line of steerage passengers, in their coarse wool and tweeds, qued up inside movable barriers like cattle in a chute. A health officer examines their head one by one checking scalp and eyelashes for lice

A few of the pureblood's, mainly females, grimaced at that, disgusted

They pass a well-dressed young man cranking the handle of a wooden Biograph "cinematograph" camera mounted on a tripod. Daniel Marvin (whose farther founded the Biograph film studio) is filming his young bride in front of the Titanic. Mary Marvin, stands stiffly and smiles, self conscious.

"Look up at the ship darling, that's it. Your amazed! You can't believe how big it is, like a mountain. That's great." Says Daniel, Mary Marvin, without an acting fiber in her body, does a bad Clara bow pantomime of awe, hands raised

Hermione and Ginny frowns, feeling bad for the girl on the screen who pretty clearly doesn't want to take a photo.

Cal is jostled by two yelling steerage boys who shove past him. And he is bumped again, a second later by the boys farther. "Steerage swine. Apparently missed him annual bath" said cal "Honestly cal, if you weren't booking everything at the last instant, we could have gone through the terminal instead of running through the dock like some squalid immigrant family" scolded Ruth.

"All part of my charms, Ruth. At any rate, it was my darling fiancées beauty rituals which made us late" cal said sharply "you told me to change" rose hardly hiding her annoyance "I wouldn't let you wear black on the sailing day sweetpea. It's bad luck"

Professor McGonagal looked at the boy and sighed, this boy shouldn't be controlling rose. She didn't know who he thought he was but, that's one her lions he's talking to.

"I felt like black" said rose as cal guides them out of the path of a horse-drawn wagon loaded down with two tons of Oxford marmalades,  in wooden cases, for Titanic's Victualling Department. " here I've pulled every string I could to book us on the grandest ship of history, in her most luxurious suites and you act as if your going to your execution."

Surprisingly it was Nevielle who spoke up, "he's manipulating you rose, probably trying to make you feel bad" which a lot of people nodded because they couldn't agree more with it, some looked at her in worry at the fact her fiancé's manipulating her, or trying to.

Rose looks up as the Hull of Titanic looms over them, a great iron wall, Bible black and sever. Cal moitions her forwards, and she enters the gangway to the D deck doors with a sense of overwhelming dread, "it was the ship of dreams to everyone else, to me it was a slave ship taking me back to America in chains." Older rose spoke.

Close on Cal' hand in slow-motion as it closes possesively over Rose's arm. He escorts her up the gangway as the black Hull of the Titanic shallows them, "outwardly, I was everything a well bought up girl should be. On the insides I was screaming"

rose looked from the screen seeing the rest of the great hall looking at her in concern and some whispering, she was bought out of her trance by ron tapping her on the arm "you okay mate?" He asked his eyebrows furrowing in concern for his best mate since he was 11, rose just nodded but he knew better than that.

Meanwhile, rose was a train wreck she knew she was gonna have to see Jack again soon.

A view of Titanic from several blocks away, towering over the terminal buildings like the skyline of a city. The steamers whistle echoes across South Hampton. Pull back, revealing that they were looking through a window, and back further to show the smocky inside of a pub. It is crowded with dockworkers and ship;s crews.

Just inside the window, a poker game is in progress. Four men in working class clothes, play a very serious hand. Jack Dawson and Fabrizio De Rossi, both about 19, exchange a glance as the two other players argue in Swedish. Jack is an American, a lanky drifter either his blonde hair a little long for the standards of the time, he had ocean blue eyes, he is also unshaven, and his clothes are rumpled from sleeping in them. He is an artist.

Rose looked at the screen with tears gathering in her eyes, but she couldn't remove her eyes of the screen she could feel the butterflies fluttering in her stomach, it was like the first time seeing him all over again, he was here, alive looking as handsome as he was before.

Meanwhile, the rest of the great hall was glancing at rose concerned, rose having the last name Dawson and having a picture drew naked over her and this boy is an artist answer's everyone's questions, it was clear rose was in some kind of romance with this guy which made everyone confused when she has a fiancee.

The two sweds, continue their sullen argument, in Swedish. "You stupid fishhead I can't believe you bet our tickets!" olaf one of the people laying poker said angrily, "you lost our money, I'm just tryna get it back, now shut up and take a card" Sven said the other guy.

"Hit me again sven" said jack jauty, jack takes the card and slips it into his hand. zooms in on jacks eyes, they betray nothing. Camera pans to Fabrizio licking his lips nervously as he refuses a card. The camera shows stack in the middle of the table. Bills and coins and four counrties. This has been going on for a while. Sitting on top of the money are two third class tickets for RMS TITANIC.

Authur Weasley looks at the muggle money in amazement, "we should start playing this game" "I like your thinking forge,""could earn us a bit of money!" the twins said half serious half joking.

Molly Weasley scolded the boys quietly saying "and it can also lose you money, don't be silly."

"How do yer pla poker, Rosie?" Hagrid spoke up curiously from the high table, in which quite alot of people that weren't muggle raised looked at her expectantly "Ask Hermione, she will be able to explain it better" she looked at them sheepishly.

"It's a muggle game where Canios makes money from poker by taking what's called a rake. The rake is a poker cash(galleons) game when the house takes a percentage of the pot. In poker tournaments, a specified portion of the buy-in will go to the house while the rest goes into the prize pool" Hermione recited passionately, Fred and George shared a look, this could help them buy ingredients for their store in diagonal alley if they play their cards right and make sure their mother doesn't find out.

The TITANIC whistles again as a final warning, "the moment of truth boys, somebody's life is about to change!" jack spoke as Fabrizio puts his card down. So does the sweds. Jack holds his close.

"Let's see.. Fabrizio's got niente, Olaf you've got squat. Sven, uh oh... two pairs...mm" jack turns to Fabrizio looking apologetic "sorry Fabrizio."

"What sorry? You lost my money?" "Sorry your not gonna see your mama again for a long time" jack speaks passionately as he slaps a full house down on the table. "Cause your going to America, full house boys" said jack excitedly, grinning.

Rose couldn't help but let out a chuckle, missing his free spirit that always spreaded positivity around, looking at the grinning jack in the screen imprinting the picture in her brain. It's scary to think that one wrong move in that poker game could've caused her to never had met jack, what would she be doing now? Married to cal, being an obedient wife or would have I met someone different?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 2K 73
ā€¢šŸ# šˆš š“š‡š„ šš‘š„š“š„ššƒš„š‘ š’š„š‘šˆš„š’ā€¢ š˜š˜¢š˜­š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦ š˜“š˜¦š˜“š˜µš˜³š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜¤š˜©š˜Ŗš˜­š˜„ š˜°š˜§ š˜‰š˜¦š˜­š˜­š˜¢š˜µš˜³š˜Ŗš˜¹ š˜¢š˜Æļæ½...
584K 10.7K 73
š˜Šš˜©š˜¢š˜³š˜­š˜°š˜µš˜µš˜¦ š˜ˆš˜®š˜¦š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢ š˜Šš˜¢š˜®š˜±š˜£š˜¦š˜­š˜­ - š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜“š˜µ š˜¦š˜®š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¦š˜Æš˜µ, š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜“š˜µ š˜£š˜¢š˜­š˜­š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜¢ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜“š˜µš˜°ļæ½...
116K 3.4K 44
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š²/š§ š„/š§ ššš§š š”šžš« šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬ ššš«šž šØš§ šš šœš«š®š¢š¬šž šŸšØš« šŸ š¦šØš§š­š”š¬, š¦šžšžš­š¢š§š  šš šŸšžš° šØš­š”šžš« š­šž...
3.1K 303 27
#š˜€š˜š—¼š—暝˜†šŸ­š‘šžšÆšžš§š šžš‘šžš š«šžš­š‘šØš¦ššš§šœšžš’šžš«š¢šžš¬ "š“”š“®š“暝“®š“·š“°š“® š“²š“¼ š“·š“øš“½ š“Ŗ š“Æš“²š“»š“® š“²š“½'š“¼ š“Ŗ š“暝“øš”€ š“½š“ø š“°š“²š“暝“® š“³š“¾š“¼š“½š“²ļæ½...