Love's Enduring Legacy 1: MY...

By ChikkiMugala

Hey cuties 🥰🥰... Thank you for waiting and loving my stories ... I divided this story into 3 parts. This is... More

chapter 1: promise ...
chapter 2 : like..
chapter 3 : favourites..
chapter 4 : birthday ...
chapter 5 : dinner...
chapter 6 : snatch..
chapter 7 : scar..
chapter 8 : share...
chapter 9 : gloves...
chapter 10 : my lord...
chapter 11 : brother ..
chapter 12 : happy...
chapter 13 : I do...
chapter 14 : i know ...
chapter 15 : okay ?..
chapter 16 : arrest ...
chapter 17 : case...
chapter 18 : sick..
chapter 19 : heartless...
chapter 20 : my prince
chapter 21 : crush...
chapter 22 : soup ...
chapter 24 : hair ..
chapter 25 : birthday ...
chapter 26 : ring...
chapter 27 : my king ..
chapter 28 : cry...
chapter 29 : little brother ..
chapter 30 : hands ...
chapter 31 : now?...
chapter 32 : miss...
chapter 33 : graduate ..
chapter 34 : name..
chapter 35 : killer ..
chapter 36 : back...
chapter 37 : meet ..
chapter 38: fine..
chapter 39 : i didn't ..
chapter 40 : congratulations...
chapter 41: princess...
chapter 42 :letters ...
chapter 43 : mama...
chapter 44 : blame...
chapter 45 : end?...
next part ...my queen

chapter 23 : why?..

102 7 4
By ChikkiMugala

Tharn pov :

I went out of the town as I had to treat a student who is in emergency ...I went to the hospital there as soon as possible after informing park ...I immediately went to do the surgery...it's already midnight ...I finished the surgery successfully...

the nurses took him for the observation ....I went to my car after giving the details about the surgery ..iam looking around for a restaurant...iam so hungry ...I didn't had anything from morning since I was so busy ...arghh...my stomach is growling ...I stepped on break when I heard the gun shots from behind ..iam so scared ....i turned back ..someone is chasing someone ...

Wait ...wait ..is that type ?...I got out the car and saw ..some people are chasing type with guns ..and type is bleeding all over ...he has a gun too...he hid behind the wall and started shooting them ..no..no...baby is hurt !!... I ran to him and checked him ...iam so worried ..

Type - t..tharn !!... What are you doing here ?... Are you crazy ?.. go away !!... It's dangerous...

Tharn - No !!... You are hurt so bad !... I can't leave you ..

Type - they will kill you !!... GO !!...

Suddenly someone shot from beside ..I hugged type covering him...the bullet went into my shoulder ..type shot him in the head !!... He looked at me in worry and caught my hand ...we both ran further and hid behind the wall again ...

Type - Are you crazy ??...( sob )... Asshole !!...leave me !!.. go away !!..

I shook my head ...how can I leave my baby here ?...they started firing again ...I hugged type in worry ...type is hitting my back to let him go !!....

Type - let me go !!...( sob ).. t..tharn don't do this !!...I won't talk to you if you do like this ..let me go right now...

Tharn - then don't talk ..I won't let you go ...

He is checking his pockets ...

Type - shit!!... I ran out of bullets ..tharn!!... ( sob ) ..YOU ASS !!.. LEAVE ME !...you are hurt already ..

Tharn - you are hurt too ...

They all pointed their guns at us ...I covered type with all my body ...suddenly other people fired the gang who surrounded us...they ran to us ..I didn't let go of type...

They all bowed to type ...

Type - leave me !!...they are dad's men ..they are bowing to me ..

I peeked at them ...they are still bowing to type ..finally I let go of type ..

One of them - master type ...are you okay ?..

Type - yeah ..iam fine ...who sent you here ?..

Someone - young master sent us here for your protection ...

Type - iam fine ..you can go now..I will talk to Alex ..

Someone - let me call an ambulance sir ..you are hurt ..

Type - it's okay...I can manage ...say thank you to my brother ..

They nodded ...type angrily dragged me to our car ....he drove to the hospital as fast he can...

Type - my husband is hurt ...treat him ..

Receptionist - sir ...it's a bullet wound ..we need to confirm it with the police ....

Type - iam a police officer ...

He showed his badge ...they nodded and nurse took me to the doctor cabin ..type followed us ..

Tharn - baby ..it's okay ....it's just a bullet wound ..it can heal with in just a month if we use proper meds and a good meal ...don't worry ...

Doctor - sir ..you are a doctor ?..

Tharn - yeah ..iam doctor tharn ..nice to meet you ...

Doctor smiled and started treating my wound ...I hissed in pain catching my clothes .. type's face is not good at all..

Type - is this how you treat ??... He is in fucking pain ...treat him gently !!..

Type is very very angry ...

Tharn - iam sorry doctor ..baby ...iam okay na...you go and get treated na..you are covered in wounds !!...they might get infected ...you lost so much blood too..

Type - don't you fucking order me tharn!!!....

He yelled angrily ...I caught his hand ..he took his hand back in anger and sat infront of me shaking his legs in worry with gun in his hands ...he got a call...

Type - yeah...iam fine ..I told you it's that gang ...they found out about us ...it's okay ..we have to be careful and continue this case ..they might change their location ....i will inform head ...you go to home and rest for now..

He ended the call and sighed heavily ...doctor treated my hand ...he treated type too ...I bought the meds and we are headed to home now...type is driving the car ...he is silent ..he is so scary too...I gathered my courage ...

Tharn - b..baby ..

He stayed silent driving ...

Tharn - l..let me drive na..you seem tired ...you are hurt badly too...

He is gripping the steering tight ...

Tharn - baby ...please calm down na ...look...iam alright...it's okay ...why are you angry na ?... Just a small wound ...it's not like it's a critical wound in the chest or any vital part ..if that's the case it would have been impossible to save me ..I would have lost so much till we reached hospital...and it would have so hard to save me ...

Type - SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE !!..

He yelled at me and continued driving ...I pouted and stayed silent ...God !!... My arm is aching so bad ...I can feel the pain upto my neck ...it's so bad ..how can baby drive with the pain in his body ?... He is hurt too ...iam worried a lot about him ..

We reached home ...he parked the car and went in ...I followed him ...park came down smiling ...maybe hearing the garage sound ..

Park - momma ..papa ..you are back...

Type drank water ...

Type - baby ..go to your room and wear your headset ...

Park came to us ...

Park - momma!....you are hurt !...

He came to me in worry and looked at my hand ...

Park - papa...you are hurt too...( sob ).. are you in pain papa?...

Type - i said ...go to your room baby ...

Park went to type hurry and started checking his wounds ...he started crying ...

Park - momma~~why..are you both injured ?...( sob )..how you got hurt ?...

Type - i said go to your room park !!..

Park flinched in fear ...I sighed heavily ..

Tharn - little park ...momma is hurt na...go to your room please ..

He nodded a bit and went to his room ...type went to his room ..I followed him ...he sat on bed sighing heavily ..

Tharn - baby ...I know you are angry but don't be rude to park na...

Type - oh...I just know that thing ...well thank you for informing me that iam rude...

He said sarcastically...I sighed and went to him...I hugged his stomach...

Tharn - please calm down na baby....I know you are in pain ..

Type - and who cares ?...

I looked at him and cupped his face ...

Tharn - baby ...iam here naa..I care for you ...

Type - oh ...but you never listen to me ..how's that care Mr.kirigun ?..

Tharn - baby ~~~ you know I love you a lot ...how can I see you in pain ?..I won't let anybody hurt you ...

He chuckled and pushed me away ...

Type - so that means I don't love you ...thank you for telling me that ...

He went to kitchen again and took out his beer ...I followed him...

Tharn - baby ...I know you love me so much ..

He ignored me and started drinking...I pushed his beer can away ...I hugged him tight ...

Tharn - you shouldn't drink baby ..you are injured !..

He pushed me away and took another can ...I took it away from him ..

Tharn - baby you shouldn't drink !!...

He smirked ...he took out another can and started drinking !...he is making me so angry ...

Tharn - are you deaf baby ??.... I told you not to drink !!... It's not good for your health !!..why aren't you listening to me ?...

Type - DID YOU LISTEN ??....HUH ?... Did you listen to me ??...

He stumbled back a bit ..I went to catch him in worry ...

Type - do you even know how dangerous it was ??.... ( sob )... Huh ?...do you even care about my feelings ?...( sob ).. i told you to go away from me !!....y..you were shot !!...

Tharn - baby...iam okay ...

He pushed me away ...

Type - you aren't !!...( sob ).. i know how it hurts !!..s..stop acting infront of me !...

He caught my collar ...

Type - why the hell did you come to me ?... Huh ?....( sob )... You think you are hero or something ?..did I asked you for your help ?...

He pushed me away and sat on floor shaking ...

Type - w...what would have happened i..if it wasn't your hand ?...( Hiccup )..w..what if it was your vital part o..or something ?...( Hiccup )....
w..what if I..I lost you ...a..again ?...( sob )...n.no..no...i..i don't want it ... I..i don't want to leave you again !!...( Hiccup )... N..no...no..w...what if...what if ...

He is mumbling while crying and shaking so bad ....I cupped his face and made him look at me...I wiped his tears and kissed his eyes ..

Tharn - i..iam here na baby ...n..nothing happened to me ...( sob )... Iam fine...please calm down na...( sob ).. iam sorry for worrying you like this !...

He caught my hands and kissed all over my face while crying ...he hugged me tight and buried his face in my neck ..

Type - d...don't do like that again naa...( sob ).. i..I can't take it if something happens to you ...

Tharn - iam right beside you na baby ...a..and iam your husband ...( sob ).. it's my job to protect you ...how can I see you in pain ?...

Type - NO !!...don't protect me then !...( Hiccup )....d..do you even know how my heart ached tharn ?...( sob ).. you don't know !...

I caught his shivering hands ...

Type - i..I felt like I..I almost died seeing you hurt ...( sob )... M..my breath w..went low a..and m..my heart f..felt like it ripped into pieces ...( Hiccup )...m..my soul almost left me w..when I...saw your blood out of your body...( sob ).. f..felt like ..some one is strangling my heart n..not to work ...

I can't see him like this ...I hugged him tight and kissed his hair calming him down ....

Type - p..please don't be hurt na...

I nodded wiping my tears ...I kissed his eyes and his face...

Type - b..because I ...I love you so much my lord ...( sob )... I love you ..

I smiled and gave him a deep kiss ...

Tharn - I love you so much baby....iam fine ..see...

He nodded and buried his face in my neck again ...I didn't know I affect type this much !..I felt like that too when I saw him in wounds...but he didn't cared his wounds at all..he is shivering in my arms when he saw me getting hurt !...I love you so much my baby ....I will protect you no matter what ,even if I die... Just like you ..I can't see you hurt too..my heart rips everytime I see you in wounds...

Iam caressing his back to calm him down ...he is sniffing me and kissing my neck ..he calmed down after some time ...he went to sleep after some time ..maybe it's the medicine affect ...I carried him in my arms ...goddd ..my shoulder !!...I almost lost balance...I gathered my strength ignoring the pain in my shoulder and took my baby in my arms ...

I heard low sniffles from the dining table...it's park ..he is crying ...his face is so red due to crying ..no...shit !!.. shit !!...did he saw all this ?..godd!.. i should have observed our surroundings ...I thought he was in his room ....he ran to his room crying ..I breathed in and carried type to our room ...I placed him on bed and changed his clothes after wiping his body ..I covered him in quilts and pecked his forehead...I changed my clothes and went to park ...

I knocked on his door ...he opened the door ...he jumped onto me crying ...I smiled and hugged him caressing his hair ...

Park - papa~~ a...are you hurt so bad ?...( sob )...I..is it paining so bad ?...( sob )...w...why is momma so hurt ?... I..I am so scared na papa ..( hiccup )...w..why don't you both just stay at home na?...( sob )... P..please don't go to work na ...

I smiled and rubbed his back ...I parted and wiped his tears ..I made him sit on his bed ...

Tharn - we both are okay na little baby ...hmm?... Please don't cry ...I..if momma sees you crying like this ..he will cry more naa ...momma is so tired na baby ....doctor treated his wounds few hours back ..

He nodded ..I took his head on to my lap caressing his hair ...I covered him in quilts ...

Park - w..will momma will be okay papa ?...

Tharn - he will be okay na ...don't worry like this ..momma's job is a little bit dangerous okay ....don't worry ,papa won't let anyone hurt momma ..hmm ?..

He pointed to my arm ..

Park - but papa got hurt too....

He pouted dwelling up his tears again ..I smiled and kissed his forehead ...

Tharn - papa is a doctor right ?....I will be okay ...

He nodded ...

Park - aren't you both in pain ?...

I shook my head ...

Tharn - momma will be okay too ...so ..go to sleep now...we are okay ...

He nodded a bit ...I patted his hair until he went to sleep ...I covered him in quilts and went to type's room ...I feel so dizzy ...godd..I went to sleep taking type into my arms....

Hows the chapter?..

Comment me down your thoughts...

I will upload new chapter soon...

Until then...

Luv you cuties...

Your author ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 555 12
"So...how about you? Who was your first kill?" 。˚ ♡. ཾ • 。˚ . ཾ. ・゚✧*: 。˚ ♡. ཾ • 。˚ . ཾ. ・゚✧*:・゚ "Does that squirrel we just maimed count?"
51.8K 2.4K 37
Gun was conceived from a sin. His mother was trying her best to save him. Mark is in every sense of the word, evil. And Kris was his mother's pride...
1.4M 97.4K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
42.3K 2.1K 8
💢💢 💢 Jensoo 💞 Chaelisa