𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒂 - 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘮�...

By jpotteristheloml

instead of one child Voldemort was after, it was two. a son and a daughter. 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘫𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦�... More

cast
prologue
extended summary
year one recap
year two recap
year three
i. blowing up her aunt
iii. announcements ft. minnie and hope
iv. the grim, buckbeak and lessons
v. trevor the toad lives to see another day
vi. boggarts, magical wardrobes and secrets
vii. atlas' furry little problem and quidditch practice

ii. train back to hogwarts

126 3 0
By jpotteristheloml

★ ★ ★

Hope woke up to a pillow being thrown at her face. She grumbled before turning around in the bed, burying her head into the pillow.

Harry sighs in annoyance at his sister. She never had been a morning person, if he wasn't there she would've slept in until noon.

An idea popped into his head making him grin, "Bloody hell Hope!" He fake gasps making her mumble what, "your hair— it's dreadful!"

After those words were uttered, Hope got up in a flash looking up at the boy in alarm. She scowls when she sees her brother laughing at her, causing her to throw her pillow at him before getting up and ready for the day.

"That always works!" He says between his laughter.

An hour later, Harry is sitting on the bed with a bored expression as he waits for his sister to finish getting ready in the bathroom.

He looks around the room they are staying in, his eyes pausing at a peculiar looking book. He grabbed it and before he knew it, the book jumped at him making him let out a high pitched scream.

Seconds later Hope runs out after hearing him to see him fighting with a book making her let out the same scream when the book saw her.

"What the bloody hell is going on?!" She screamed, dragging the boy onto the bed with her for safety.

"I was looking through the books and then this one started bloody attacking me?!" He yelled back in the same tone.

"I thought you were the older one?!" She said with annoyance.

"I thought you didn't like knowing I'm the older one?" Harry retorted in the same loud voice as her whilst he fixed his glasses.

"Ugh whatever, let's go downstairs I'm done now." She says with a roll of the eyes whilst jumping off the bed.

They walked out the room, locking the door behind them. Harry and Hope walk downstairs towards the voices of their best friends Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger — who are fighting as usual.

"I'm warning you Hermione! You keep that beast away from scanners or I'll turn it into a tea cozy!" He threatens whilst holding his rat close to his chest.

The twins share a look of amusement when they don't see the Potters watching the argument and carry on, "It's a cat Ronald, what do you expect?" She wonders with a stern voice, "It's in his nature!" She expresses.

"A cat? That's what they told you?" He questions sneering at the cat. "Looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me." The ginger boy retorts a disgusted look on his face as he eyes the girls pet.

"That's rich, coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush!" She yells at the boy growing frustrated with him. "Crookshanks, just ignore the mean little boy." She says with a soft voice to the cat.

"You two having another lovers quarrel?" Hope mocks as Harry laughs along with his sister.

They turn around in shock, noticing the Potters standing there. "Harry! Hope!" He says with surprise causing the girl in front of him to turn around and seeing her best friend "Hope! Harry!" She repeats the boys words.

★ ★ ★

"Egypt, what's it like?" Harry asks his best friend as he looks down at the newspaper.

"Brilliant! Loads of old stuff though— like mummies, tombs, even Scabbers enjoyed himself!" Ron expresses with a large smile.

Hope scowls at the mention about the rat — something about the animal creeps her out.

"You know the Egyptians used to worship cats." Hermione says knowingly with a sly smile.

"Yeah— along with the dung beetles." Ron retorts making Hermione scowl as the Potter twins watch in amusement.

"Not flashing that clipping about again have you Ron?" George Weasley mocks knowingly, sending his good friend Hope a wink in greeting, earning a smile and a mocking wave back.

"I haven't shown anyone!" Ron says grumpily to his older brother.

"No, not a soul!" Fred Weasley says mockingly, ruffling Hope's hair in greeting, laughing when she tries lunging towards him in retaliation.

"—not unless you count Tom!" He adds on whilst moving away from the girl.

"The day maid—" George adds, grabbing the paper from his younger brother.

"—The night maid—" the other twin continues.

"The cook!" George reminds.

"The bloke who fixed the toilet—" Fred says as the twins both sit next to their favourite prankster — besides themselves of course.

"— and that wizard from Belgium!" George finishes, sending his little brothers mocking smile.

"Hope! Harry!" Molly calls out, walking towards them with a welcoming smile.

"Mrs Weasley!" They say at the same time as she puts her hands on their cheeks in a motherly gesture making Hope smile slightly at the act — still not used to such kindness.

"Good to see you, dears!" She says with a warm smile on her face.

"Good to see you too!" They chorus making her smile grow.

"Got everything you need?" The woman asks making them both nod.

"Yep!"

"Yes? All of your books?" She reminds.

"Yes— it's all upstairs in our room." Hope says whilst Harry nods in agreement.

"All of your clothes?" The woman adds on, ignoring her husband who walks over smiling at the twins in greeting, earning one back from Hope who realised he was there.

"Everything." Harry said as Hope nods.

"Good children." She finishes with a smile.

"Thankyou." They both say before turning over to Mr Weasley.

"Potter Twins." He says to them with a grin.

"Mr Weasley!" They greet back kindly.

"Twins— wonder if I might have a word?" The father of their best friends ask.

"Yeah of course!" Hope says politely.

They stroll down the corridor, trying to get away from the crowd before Arthur starts,

"Twins, there are some within the Ministry who would strongly discourage me from divulging what I'm about to reveal to you." He confesses making the children share a look of confusion where this conversation is going, "But I think that you need to know the facts." He takes them to the wanted sign for Sirius Black and pauses, "you are in danger. Grave danger"

"Has this anything to do with Sirius Black?" Hope questions with a confused frown.

"What do you know about Sirius Black, Hope?" He asks needing to know what they know.

"Only that he's escaped from Azkaban." The girl answers truthfully with a an awkward smile, Arthur looks over to Harry to see if he knows anything else but he nods in agreement with the girl.

"Do you know why?" He retorts gaining no answer so he responds. "Thirteen years ago when you stopped—"

"Voldemort." Hope says.

"—don't say his name."

"My bad." She muttered with a bashful smile.

"When you both stopped You-Know-Who.. Black he lost everything." He continues and carries on walking round the pillars, "But to this day, he still remains a faithful servant and in his mind.." he pauses their walk to a stop and faces the boy, "you two are the only thing that stands in the way of you-know-who returning to power," he explains moving their walk again so no one hears the conversation, "and that is why he has escaped from Azkaban, to find you—" he finishes.

"— and kill us..?" Harry finishes realising what his best friend's father is trying to say.

Hope cusses under breath in annoyance. Why can't they have one year without someone trying to kill them?

Arthur looks down at the twins, he sees the girls angry face and his face turns stern, "Hope, swear to me that whatever you might hear, you won't go looking for Black." He says with slight begging to his tone before adding, "both of you, Harry— please don't."

"Mr weasley, why would we go looking for someone—" Hope starts the sentence with shock and slight hurt that he would think she would especially.   

"—who wants to kill us..?" Harry finishes with the same tone as her.

★ ★ ★

"I didn't mean to blow her up, I just lost control!" He explains with an awkward expression whilst trying to look for an empty compartment.

"I definitely meant to." Hope states with a laugh, making Ron laugh louder.

"Brilliant!" Ron says laughing at the situation whilst Hermione doesn't find it funny at all.

"Honestly, it's not funny. They were lucky not to be expelled!" He reminds the ginger boy.

"I think we were lucky enough not to be arrested actually." Harry retorts with an eyeroll.

"I still think it was brilliant" Ron expresses with a big smile on his face making Hope send the other two a smug smile.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go say hi to Atlas and Anna!" Hope says before walking off when they nod.

She walks across the carriage, before finding the one she was looking for and smiles at the sight.

She walks in to find the two teenagers she was looking for. Within this trio is a girl called Annalise Gilbert. Shes a ravenclaw but she isn't like the rest of them that she has come across. She's really into books and work, but she's also really sweet and funny and loves movies! She's always tell in Hope about the new muggle items her mum had bought for her.

The other person is a boy named Atlas Morgan. He and Hope have known each other since the end of first year. He's the sweetest Hufflepuff she has ever met. He suffers with social anxiety, making it hard to talk to other people expect these two girls, but they don't care. He has a secret that only Hope knows, and will never share to anyone. She still loves him no matter what — infact she found it super cool! He lives with both his parents in a little cottage in Wales, where he had lived his whole life.

Hope is the glue of the group. It's not that Atlas and Annalise don't like eachother — the opposite actually. It's just they are both very similar due to both loving books, both introverted, having the same type of humour. It's just Hope is the exact opposite. She's the one that talks for all three of them, the one that brings the happiness and joy.

And they both love her for it.

"Of course you two are reading, didn't expect differently." She says with a humour filled sigh as they both roll their eyes teasingly at the girl.

She spoke whilst walking in and stands in the doorframe, with a grin as she hung her arm on the side of the door frame.

"Wow, I feel the love guys." She says sarcastically after they look back at their books, not bothering to talk to the girl.

"Hold on, I'm just finishing my page." Annalise Gilbert says, her rosy cheeks puffing up as she smiles.

The Gilbert girl is wearing a blue fuzzy jumper with black thin tights and a black skirt. Her favourite colour is blue and she was so glad when she got Ravenclaw. If she had gotten into her second house hat-pick which was Slytherin she wouldn't have coped — she looks horrible in green.

"Hey red!" She says with a smile as she jumps up after putting her book away and hugging her tightly.

The three of them are all from different houses. Hope is in Gryffindor, Atlas is in Hufflepuff and Annalise is in Ravenclaw. Due to that their nicknames are; Red, Blue and Goldy.

Hope made them up of course — she said she wouldn't stand without them.

"Hey blue!" She says as she squeezes the girl just as tight, slightly lifting her off the ground before letting go with a big smile across her face.

Next thing she knows she is getting ambushed into another hug by her best friend Atlas. He wraps her arms around her tightly, her wrapping her arms around his shoulders relishing in each others arms.

"Hey red." He greets softly, his voice muffled from their position.

"Hey goldy." She greets back in the same voice.

"I still hate that nickname." He replies grumpily making her snigger.

"And I've told you how much I don't care and will carry on calling you it because we are keeping the nicknames." She retorts with a knowing smile — one he knows she has on her face.

"Why do we even need one?" The ravenclaw girl says when they both finally release each other before sitting down. 

"The question is why do we not need one?" She says with a knowing look making her smile with a sigh.

"Right yeah that makes total sense doesn't it." Annalise says sarcastically as Atlas laughs at the comment.

"Yes, thankyou I agree— now I only came here to greet you so I'm going to go back to my carriage now." Hope says finally, whilst standing herself, grabbing one of her best friend's chocolate frogs he has next to him.

"Bye love you!" She calls out as she runs off, ignoring the protest from the boy when he realised it was missing.

She walks through the corridor down to where her brother and her best friends are, stopping when she hears Ron's voice echoing through the train. She follows it to find their seats — along with a man sleeping at the back.

She opens the carriage, all three of them looking towards her as she leans on the side of the door with a confused look on her face.

"Didn't know we had a new member added to the golden quartet?" Hope says sarcastically as she nods over to the unknown man.

"Get in here." Harry says as he grabs her arm, pulling her in the room so he can shut the door.

"Uhm rude—" she mumbles whilst yanking her arm back, "Who's under the blanket?" She added.

"Professor R.J. Lupin" Hermione answers easily without looking up from her book.

"Ooh R.J. Lupin. . Interesting!" Hope mocks, as she sends the man under the blanket a mocking wink with her usual grin making the man hold back a laugh.

"I'm guessing he is our new Dada Professor?" She asks gaining a nod from Hermione who was still looking down at her book, "Let's hope he is better then dory and the stuttering nutter." She says with a snigger — mentally laughing at her pun.

She sits between the man and her brother before waving her hand infront of his face, rolling her eyes when Hermione pushes it away.

"What are you doing now?" She says with an exasperated look.

"Come down love, I was just checking if he was awake!" Hope replies earnestly making Hermione mumble whatever under her breath.

"Hey— where did you get that from the trolley isn't even open yet?" Ron asks as he watches the girl take out a chocolate frog.

"Did you steal from the trolley again Hope?" Harry asks with a faint laugh making her roll her eyes.

"No of course not Harry!" She replies, "I stole it—" Hope pauses when Harry raises his eyebrows at her choice of wording, "Shut up Harold! I stole it from Atlas." She finished.

"First of all, Harold isn't my name it's always been Harry, Just Harry. I'm not sure where you're getting Harold from." He states, looking at the girl confused when she laughs before eating half of the chocolate.

"What are you laughing at now?" He asks.

"Just Harry—" she repeats his words in a mocking tone before adding, "you said that when Hagrid told us we were witches and wizards— remember?" She says with a giggle making him crack a smile at the memory.

"Oh whatever— as I was saying. . don't interrupt me this time Hope!" He said sternly whilst smiling before asking, "You were with Morgan?"

"Yeah I was with Atlas?" She says, pronouncing the boys name properly instead of how her brother said it, "What's your deal with him? Do you fancy him or something?"

"What— bloody hell no?!" He replied.

"Why so defensive deer brother? I was just asking you a question?" She retorted with a smug smile.

"Okay— just because you remember someone calling you pronslet when you were a baby due to your Hyperthymesia, does not mean you can make deer puns." The older twin states making her snigger.

"You noticed my amazingly awesome pun!" She exclaimed, "I didn't even need to point it out!"

"Oh merlin—" he grumbled, the man under the blanket struggling to hold back his laughter at the conversation, his smile turning sad when he spoke about the girls nickname.

Before He could think of a reply the carriage door opens and shows the three boys the twins did not have the time for.

"Well, look who it is," Malfoy drawled. "The Potty Twins and Weasel."

Behind him, Crabbe and Goyal laughed making the golden quartet to scowl at the sight of Malfoy and his goons.

Ron jumped at his feet, launching Crookshanks who was sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Hey Malfoy what do you want?" Hope started in the same tone Draco did before turning into her cocky self, "Is it just to come at talk to me? I mean I know I'm amazing — especially to look at — but this is a bit obsessive don't you think?"

"Why you arrogant little swine—" Malfoy began whilst drawing his wand to attempt to hex the girl but Harry saw it coming used expelliarmus on him, Malfoys wand falling into Harry's hand.

Hope and Harry look smug, Draco looks frustrated, and the other four look shocked.

Professor Lupin gave out a snort.

"Who's that?" Malfoy asked, finally aware of the fifth person, trying to also avoid his embarrassment of the situation.

"Professor Lupin." Hermione answers with a dry tone without looking up from her book.

Not wanting to get detention he snatches his wand out of Potters hand before quickly storming out, slamming the door shut.

"Well that was fun." Hope and Harry announced at the same time, giving each other a high five causing the muggle to roll her eyes and ron to laugh agreeing with them.

Ron and Hermione were in a heated argument yet again about their pets after she had shouted at ron for throwing Crookshanks whilst Harry had looked outside the window in a bored manor already used to them arguing whilst Hope was arguing with said cat — the cat had tried to grab the 13 year old girls hair.

You don't mess up Hope Potters hair.

"No you stupid cat, you GRABBED MY HAIR!" She shouted down at the cat making him hiss even louder at the girl as if he understood what she was saying, when suddenly the train came to an abrupt stop.

"We must be nearly there," Hope said, glaring at the cat one last time before looking away, leaning past Lupin who is sitting next to her to look out the window just for it to start fogging up, making the room colder.

"Great," Ron stands up stretching his legs before putting his hands on his waist, "I'm starving, I want to get to the feast." Ron starts to complain.

"We can't be there yet." Hermione mumbles, but loud enough for the rest of her friends to hear — whilst checking her watch.

"So why are we stopping?" Ron questions looking from Hermione to Harry and Hope after getting no answer from the girl.

Harry who was closest to the door, stood up and opened the door and looked out into the hallway. Along the corridor was heads sticking out the carriage doors with the same confused expression as harry did. The train came to a jolt, causing the boy to fall back into the chair accidentally falling onto the sleeping man causing him to wake up — not that anyone noticed — then without warning it all fell into darkness.

"The bloody hell is going on out there?" Said Hopes voice from next to Harry as she tried to walk over to her brother.

"Ouch!" Gasped Hermione, "Ronald that was my foot!"

Harry slowly sat back down to his chair trying to stay as calm as possible, grabbing his sister's hand pushing her next to him softly.

"D'you think we have broken down?" Hope asked gaining no answer for her to fall back into her seat as she rolls her eyes.

"Not sure." Harry replies after a few seconds making her perk up and nodding again.

"There's something moving out there," Ron mutters nodding to the window, "I think people are coming abrord."

The compartment suddenly opened and someone fell painfully over Harry's legs causing him to groan.

"Sorry— d'you know what's going on? — Ouch — Sorry—"

"Hey Neville." Harry greets, feeling around in the darkness before softly pulling the boy backwards trying to sit him down by his cloak.

"Harry? Is that you? What's happening?"

"Neville careful— sit down love, here—" Hope calls out softly, trying to move around so there's space for her friend to sit.

"Hope? Is that you and Harry?" Neville's voice echoed throughout the carriage.

"Yeah it's us Nev, here, come sit down mate—" Hope calls out, trying to find him.

There was a loud hissing and a yelp of pain; Neville accidentally tried sitting on Crookshanks.

Harry and Hope both winced.

"I'm going to go and ask the driver what's going on," Hermiones voice spoke. Hope felt the girl pass by her, hearing the door slide open, and then a thud and two hisses of pain.

"Who's that?"

"Who's that?"

"Ginny?"

"Hermione?"

"Hi Ginny!" Hope called out making the ginger haired girl immediately smile.

"Hope! My favourite Potter!" She says with a large smile, trying to look for the girl.

"Uhm rude." Harry mumbles, no one listened to him though.

"What are you doing?" Hermione asks the ginger haired girl, making her stop looking for her bestfriend and look towards the bushy haired girl.

"I was looking for Ron—"

"Come in and sit down—"

"Not here!" Said Harry hurriedly. Hope stifled a laugh. "I'm here!"

"Come sit here Gin!" Hope says with a smile as she grabs the girls hand, pushing her in between Hope and Harry.

"Ouch!" Said Neville.

"Quiet!" Said a hoarse voice. Professor Lupin had woken up and taken note of the situation. None of them spoke and just looked down to the floor.

There was a soft, crackling noise, and a shivering light filled the compartment. Professor Lupin appeared to be holding a handful of flames. They illuminated his tired and pale face whilst his eyes were alert and weary.

As Remus Lupin looks around the compartment he comes face to face with James Potter. His heart pulls and his heart rate rises. His best friend. His James. Alive. He is sat right in front of him in their everyday compartment like normal. That was until he looked at the boys eyes. They were Lily's. His Lily's eyes.

He turned to the girl next to the lookalike of his best friend to come face to face with a pretty much female version of James Potter. She has his curly hair but the only difference is hers is slightly red — she had a very dark red hair, almost brown but red tinted. She has the same hazel eyes. She carried the same style and the same laidback attitude as he did but with her mother's structure and rosy cheeks.

He looked between the two of them, before realising it was his best friend's children. His son and daughter. His niece and Godson. The Potter twins who lived. Hope and Harry Potter.

"Stay where you are," Remus commands in the same hoarse voice after looking away from the twins, the pain too much to bare. He slowly moved past the children and opened the door.

Standing in the doorway, illuminated by Lupins flame quivering in his hand, was a cloaked figure. It was as tall as the ceiling and its hands were curling around the side of the door. It was looking around before eyeing Harry and Hope as if it sensed the two teenagers and came infront of them as if it was trying to suck their soul out — or something.

Hope swore she felt her heart stop for a second as her breathing intensifies, she starts to feel faint. She looks towards her brother who is in the same trance as she did, they lock eyes and as she feels more and more dizzy she hears a loud scream from a woman coming from all around her. She remembers that scream. She hears it all the time, from her yearly halloween nightmares. It was from the night that changed her life for the worst. Who was it? Was it— no. . It couldn't have been. How is she hearing this? How is she hearing her?

Her mother's screams.

Lily Potters' cries for the safety of her children.

Her mother's screams echo around the twins, spinning around every corner, getting louder and louder. After that she slowly drops to the floor with a thud.

★ ★ ★

Hope wakes up to the voice of her best friend Hermione shaking her awake.

"They better wake up, Oi Hope! Harry! Get up!" Ron says, as he shakes their bodies aggressively.

Hopes eyes open before immediately closing them after, the light blinding her eyes, "Am I dead..?" She says with a loud gasp as she covers her eyes with her hands.

She hears someone snort and her eyes flutter open again to see Ron, Hermione and that Lupin guy staring at her — the oldest man covers his mouth with his hand, obviously the one guilty of laughing at the girls dramatic state.

"What the bloody hell happened— where's Harry?" Hope mutters as she gets up on her own, ignoring Ron's hand to help her up.

She turns around, stretching her ached body to see her brother still unconscious, "Really?" She mumbled, "Wake up!" She shouted whilst kicking him repeatedly on his leg.

Remus watches with a smirk on his face as nostalgia passes through his eyes, "Alright that's quite enough now— he's awake see."

Hope turns around to where to voice spoke out, seeing it came from the new guy she nods whilst looking around in boredom.

Hermione looks down at the faint boy with concern, "Harry, Hey, Harry are you alright?" She says helping the boy up with care ignoring the way he tries to get up by himself.

Hope watches as he is in the same situation she is in, sitting next to him whilst holding his hand for comfort.

"Yeah," harry mutters still trying to get ahold of himself. He looks towards the door to see the ghoulish creature had vanished. "What happened? Where's that — that thing?" He wonders taking his glasses out from Hermiones hand softly before placing them on his face and looking around for an answer.

Harry holds his sisters back when he feels it slipping into place in his, squeezing it tightly.

He looked between everyone in the train, stopping when he sees his sister in the same condition he is making him pull her closer towards him for warmth.

"Who screamed?" Hope adds with a confused yet nervous face, trying not to show how scared she truly is — Harry nods in agreement whilst looking at them all.

"No one screamed," said Ron, more nervously still. Hope and Harry look around the bright compartment. Ginny at Neville look back at them, both very pale.

"But I also heard screami—" Harry tried to say in defence of his sister, getting stopped by a loud snap, making them all jump. Professor Lupin was breaking a large piece of chocolate.

"Here," he said to the twins whilst passing Harry his piece before snapping off another and giving it to Hope, "Eat it. It'll help." Harry took the chocolate but didn't eat it, Hope on the other time happily accepted the piece of chocolate Lupin had given her.

"What was that thing?" Harry asked Lupin, watching as Hope scoffed down the chocolate not even thinking about it — harry praised her silently in his head.

"It was a dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now." Lupin answers with a warm smile to the boy who is pretty much doppelgänger to his dead bestfriend — that he missed deerly.

"They guard Azkaban, stealing the happiness out of a person and the air around them. They also steal someone's soul with a kiss, dementors kiss." Hermione recalls earning a nod from the professor as the others just look at each other with a confused look before nodding at the same time.

"It was searching the train for," he pauses for a moment before saying the name whilst looking down avoiding eye constant with the twins of his dead best friends, "Sirius Black." He finishes, smiles at the Potters again, the girl sending a grin with a nod back whilst Harry smiles back slightly.

"Eat," he repeated, motioning to Harry's untouched chocolate, chuckling lightly as he watches Hope try steal it out the boys hand making him slap his sister's hand away making her pout, "it'll help. I need  to have a little word with the driver, excuse me. ."

"Professor Lupin!" Hope called out, flashing a smile at the man when he turns to her with a curious look.

"Yes?" He asked, with his head in the doorway.

"Well done sir— you are officially my new favourite Professor!" She announces with a large smile, Lily's smile, "You should be proud to have accomplished such a roll, you know right, Lupin?" She brags with a smug smirk painted across her face.

Great. James 2.0 he thought with a mental sigh.

"How come?" Lupin asked, his curiosity rising, "Because I saved you and your brother from the dementors?" He says with a slight mocking tone, making him feel like he's talking to his best friend again.

"No silly!" She says with a slight eye roll and a smile, "you gave me chocolate!"

Remus chuckles before sending her a small wink and leaving — stopping when he hears the girls voice again.

"oh no! OH NO! OH NO?!!!" She screams making Hermione look over to her confused.

"What?" She asked her over dramatic best friend.

"I just— I'VE CHEATED ON MINNIE!" She calls out making Ginny gasp in shock, "I KNOW!" Hope says pointing at Ginny in agreement before dropping her head into her hands whilst she freaks out.

"What The bloody hell is wrong with you?" Harry asked as he watches his sister have a dramatic breakdown.

"I'VE CHEATED ON MINNIE!" She calls out in horror, for the second time, making him let out the same gasp Ginny had just done a second ago.

"How did you do that?!" Harry asked, his voice laced with disbelief, "I thought you loved her?" Remembering the lengthy talks she would have with him talking about her Minnie.

Remus laughs silently in remembrance. He turns around and walks away, ignoring the tears that had started to pool in his eyes.

★ ★ ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.3K 60
Twists of Fate: Entangled Threads Cassandra "Sandy" Alice Turner, younger cousin to none other than the Hermione Granger was thrown into the peril of...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
2.4M 105K 154
the twins with differences * One girl was born with a gift, while the other was left behind in more ways than one.
492K 17.1K 87
━ 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐥; Anastasia Lupin-Black was never aware of her ulterior self. You see, she's adopted just like her other two siblings. Anastasia Lupin...