𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...

By Felixisanegghead

UNDER CONSTRUCTION ‼️‼️‼️ Kim Taehyung was a college graduate. With a master's degree in business and a lovin... More

Chapter 1: The Email ✔︎
Chapter 2: Second Chances Are Useless
Chapter 3: Our Revenge {M}
Chapter 5: Wedding Scandal {M}
Chapter 6: Confrontations And Confessions
Chapter 7: Interrogation Begins
Chapter 8: Tattoo (M)
Epilogue

Chapter 4: New Bride

108 5 0
By Felixisanegghead

Tae Pov

I woke up with my ass sore as hell. The bright light flickered onto my face. I sat up straight began looking around for another human being.

I looked down to find myself clothed but in a very big shirt to the point where it covered my ass. There's no way this is mine.

I left the comfy bed and tried to walk but only to fall on my butt.

"Oww." I groaned rubbing my butt.

I heard footsteps grow louder as if someone was running. I heard the door open and someone run in. It was Jungkook.

"Are you okay what's wrong?" He asked worried. He had an apron on and a spatula in his left hand.

"I-I need to go wash." I murmured shyly looking down. Why the hell was I here?

"Let me help." He offered as he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom in bridal style.

He put me down onto the sink where now I was sitting on.

"You will be fine here right?" He asked me looking into my eyes. I smiled.

"Yea. I think so." I told him nodding my head as he gave me a spare toothbrush and a towel.

"Call me if you need anything." He smiled as he left me there.

I smiled there. Squealed and giggled a bit. I wish I dated him. Instead of Yoongi. He gave me the treatment which Yoongi never gave me. The attention Yoongi never gave me.

But while I was brushing my teeth I thought. Why should Jimin cheat on a guy like Jungkook. He was everything a lover could want. I guess Jimin is really blind.

I finished brushing my teeth and washing my teeth.

I limped to the bath tub before taking off the one single clothing I had on my bruised body.

I dipped into the water which was cool. Poured some soap before playing with them.

"Taehyung? Are you doing okay?" I heard Jungkook yell from the bedroom.

"Yea just go carried away but can you come in? I have a favour to ask you." I yelled back popping bubbles.

He walked in and laughed at my state.

I was covered in bubbles. From head to toe.

"Your favour?" He chuckled.

"Can you help me wash. It's quite hard you know after uhm." I began not knowing how to end it.

"I get it." He smiled as he bent down before helping me wash the bubbles on my body.

"Now I have something to ask you." Jungkook said as he rubbed my arms with water.

"What's up?" I asked trying to act normal.

"I want you to be my bride." He asked so suddenly making me shocked.

"What?" I spat shocked.

"I want you to be my bride." He repeated.

"B-but j-jimin." I stuttered.

"I will handle all of that. But to save my reputation I can't marry Jimin who's a cheater. So I'm asking you to marry me instead." He explained.

O. He wants to marry me for his reputation. Of course. How am I so dumb to think that he's marrying me since he likes me.

"Just one question." I told him now facing him.

"Hm" he hummed.

"Am I allowed to divorce you?" I asked making him fall backwards.

"What? Why?" He asked shocked.

"Since you're only marrying me for your reputation. I know that you don't like me." I smiled sadly.

"Hey. I do like you." He smiled as he cupped my cheeks.

"As a friend." I finished for him.

"Not as a friend. But a lover." He argued standing up.

"You love me for my body. There's now way you will love me for myself." I mumbled.

"Why would I not love you for yourself?" He asked confused.

"I'm short, ugly, cheated on, family issues, average-" and before I could finish a pair of lips slammed into mine. It wasn't a kiss but just a peck.

"Shut up. Don't think so lowly of yourself. You're my bride. So you're not allowed to." He huffed.

I smiled as his childish words. Just maybe god noticed my misery and decided to send a man for my savior.

"Alright my groom. Pick me up." I ordered with grabby hands.

"Yes my bride." He smiled as he picked me up and pecked my right cheek.

Laughing we both left the bathroom and entered the bedroom.

With the help of Jungkook I wore my clothes and walked outside limping a bit and sat down on a stool.

"Here's waffles and choose your syrup and toppings." He said as he placed my plate of waffles in front of me.

"Thank you Chef." I thanked him as I devoured the delicious looking pancakes.

"You most welcome princess." He winked.

"Shut up I'm not princess." I huffed munching onto the waffles aggressively.

"You are in my heart." He told me dramatically.

"Then I guess you're a pervert in mine." I told him with a smirk.

"Huh? Why am I pervert?" He questioned me pouting.

"I saw you look at my ass." I answered as I poured chocolate syrup onto my waffles.

"I did not." He denied.

"You did." I argued.

"No."

"Yes."

"I did not."

"Then swear on me."

"I JUST STARED AT A LITTLE BIT!"

"SEE I TOLD YOU!"

"IT LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AND-"

"SHUT UP!"

We said our goodbyes after our breakfast and little arguing before departing. We agreed to keep it a secret since that was part of our whole mission.

I took a deep breath before I opened the door to find Yoongi calmly sitting on the bed tapping hai foot.

"Where were you?" He asked me as he spotted me.

"I should ask the same thing to you too." I spat as I jumped onto the bed.

"Just answer my question Taehyung." He ordered.

"I was with a friend happy? Since you weren't there to sleep with me might as well go sleep with my friend." I lied as I layed on my back staring at the ceiling.

"And who's this friend?" He asked me with raised eyebrows.

"None of your business. And where were you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

He looked shocked that I talked back to him. Yea. I would also be shocked since it wasn't normal for me to talk back to Yoongi.

But after that night with Jungkook. Something inside me snapped. Maybe the anger I've been holding back for the last couple of years.

"W-why are you talking like this?" He asked now scared.

"What? Isn't this the same way you talk to me?" I asked innocently.

"B-but I'm not this mean." He protested. I laughed.

"You not mean? My whole world has been a lie then." I smiled before getting up to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" He asked grabbing my wrist.

"To my other boyfriend." I smiled sarcastically before pulling my wrist from his grip and running out of the room.

I ran towards the elevator knowing Yoongi was also running behind me.

I took a turn left and ran down the stairs after making sure to close the elevator doors to trick Yoongi that I took the elevator.

My legs felt weak when I reached the ground floor.

"Omg Hi Tae!" I heard a voice sequel.

It was Jennie. My senior back in college. We used to be really close.

"Hi senior Jen!" I greeted stumbling towards her.

"Aish. Stop calling me senior." She pouted as we hugged.

"I'm sorry it's a habit." I laughed as we popped arms.

"So what are you doing here bear?" She asked as we walked out of the hotel.

"Jimin is getting married so he invited me here." I explained as we walked to a cafe nearby.

"O tell him I said congratulations and you didn't mind?" She asked as we sat down on the chairs outside the cafe.

"Yeah. I thought they wouldn't do it again since I have them a second chance." I replied as the waiter came with our menus.

"Hello. My name is Bobby Williams and I will be your waiter for the day. What would you like to order?" Asked the waiter.

"Hmm I would like the chef's lemonade." Jennie ordered.

"Hmm then I would like the same please." I ordered after a minute.

"Your order will be ready in 5 minutes." The waiter said as he then went inside.

"Tae. What do you mean again?" She asked confused.

"They slept together. Again." I told her looking down.

"You're joking." She exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I wish Jennie I seriously do." I smiled a bit sadly.

"YOU'RE FUCKING JOKING!" She yelled causing some people who were passing by to stare at us.

"No I'm not and sit down." I hushed her pulling her arm as I casted awkward smiles to the people who were staring at us.

"I can't believe it. You gave them a fucking second chance and this is what they do to you?" Jennie asked in disbelief.

"Yes and now listen to me. You cannot tell anyone about this." I warned her.

"Why not?" She questioned.

"Because only me, Jimin's husband and you know about it." I whispered.

"Who's Jimin's husband?" She asked in a hushed voice.

"Don't freak out it's uhm uhh." I began.

She eagerly nodded leaning over.

"Jeon Jungkook of CEO Jeon Enterprises." I whispered.

As expected Jennie rose from her chair.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

Yep. We got kicked out.

"But why would he do that?" Asked Jennie as we were now discussing in another cafe.

"I don't know but if you don't want to get kicked out again don't freak out from the thing I'm about to tell you." I wanted her again.

"Sure now tell." She demanded.

"Last night when me and Jungkook caught Jimin and Yoongi in the act uhm. We may or may not have gotten angry and uhm hooked up." I mumbled.

"O MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!"

We got kicked out. Again. Fuck you Jennie.

We were now walking back to the hotel. Arm in arm. I told Jennie about the plan since I needed to some help with it.

My next move was to text Jungkook to inform him that I have told someone too.

I took my phone out and opened the messenger app.

Jeon Jungkook

Me: Uhm Hi!

Jk: What's up?

Me: So yk about the mission right?

Jk: Yes and?

Me: I told someone else.

Jk: Wait who?

Me: My college senior.

Jk: And who's this senior of yours?

Me: Jennie. Jennie Kim or Kim Jennie.

Jk: O wait I know her. She's my employee.

Me: Rlly?

Jk: Yep and I was also about to tell her that.

Me: I was thinking that she could sneak me into the dressing room.

Jk: Yeah and then she could tell the make-up artist on what's going on.

Me: I can't wait to see their reactions.

Jk: Me too. It's tmrw.

Me: Are you nervous?

Jk: Not that much what abt you?

Me: I am. I'm just worried on how to break this to my parents.

Jk: Don't worry I will handle it.

Me: I don't want you to.

Jk: Why?

Me: I already feel like I'm burdening you too much.

Jk: What do you mean?

Me: You're arranging a wedding which where there's a big mission that's about to happen, you're suffering from your partner cheating and many more. So you must be stresses and I don't wasn't to stress you out more.

Jk: Aww. You care about me don't you.

Me: Fuck off.

Jk: Wanna fuck bet.

Me: My ass is still sore from last night.

Jk: But my dick is still throbbing from last night.

Me: Fuck off pervert.

Jk: Never my love.

Me: Your only saying this to shove your dick up my ass.

Jk: I would never.

Me: You would.

Jk: Kay but only once.

Me: Ik you very well.

Jk: You don't.

Me: huh?

Jk: Wanna know me more?

Me: How?

Jk: Just spread open your legs on my bed and scream my name. That's my favour thing to do.

Me: ............

Jk: Wanna try?

Me: *Blocked*

Jk: WAIT I'M SORRY!!!

I smiled before pocketing my phone. It was evening and I have been ignoring both Jimin and Yoongi every chance I get.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I can't wait to expose Yoongi's cheating ass with Jimin. One of my dreams is coming true I guess.

I walked to my room to find Yoongi in bed shirtless. His chest was filled with hickeys. They weren't fresh but they weren't dry. Meaning those were the hickeys from last night.

"What are those?" I asked pretending to be shocked.

"What?" Groaned Yoongi sitting up.

"Who gave you those hickeys?" I spat pointing at his chest.

"What no. These are just bruise marks." He laughed.

"Do you think I'm an idiot?" I screamed.

He got up and walked towards me before screaming into my face.

"SHUT UP!" He yelled angrily.

"No I won't." I roared now fake tears escaping my eyes.

Then he did something that wasn't in my plan. Something that I didn't like.

He fucking grabbed my chin and fucking kissed me.

My eyes widened me as he tried to enter his tounge into mine. I felt a huge wave of nausea coming through as my hands tried to push him off.

It was no use. So my survival instincts kicked in.

Before my lips have up on defending his tounge from entering my mouth I kicked him. In the balls.

His eyes began watering as he bend down.

"FUCK YOU YOONGI!" I yelled wiping some of my tears before storming out of the room.

Tears of fear finally escaped my eyes as I pressed the elevator.

I needed one person at the time. The person who could make me forget just what had happened that time.

I presses the highest floor there which was 30. I walked out of the elevator after it finally arrived at the location.

I ran freely in the empty hallways my footsteps echoing in the quiet hallways.

I finally stopped once I arrived at the door where I ran for. I knocked three times before someone opened it.

"Taehyung?" The man asked.

Before he could say something else I smashed my lips on his. To get rid of the filth that was pressed onto my pure lips awhile ago. It's time I purify my lips again.

Who's this man who cleans my lips from all the disgusting flith it had touched in the past years. The lips belong to none other than Jeon Jungkook. My new groom.

Hello Eggheads 🥚🥚🥚

Yep. You saw it coming. If you hadn't the next chapter will have some smut. This book is about revenge so a lot of smut is quiet necessary. So anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please let me know. Also I'm happy to announce that I have finished writing this book. I just have to finish uploading this which would be over in this week. So stay awake!!!

Love From;

Author Felix Egghead

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
50.1K 3.4K 76
Jungkook tried to seek revenge from his ex lover for his heart break but what will happen when one drunk night at bar would change revenge into affai...
22K 2K 59
In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min yoongi have a beautiful wife min jimin s...
803K 35K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...