His Will

By Vasilisa_Fawn

Gojo Satoru, the strongest sorcerer to born. Gojo clan is one of the most powerful clan to exist. Gojo Sator... More

Chapter 01 : Mission
Chapter 02 : An Elder Sister
Chapter 03 : An Overexcited Teacher
Chapter 04 : A Young Priest
Chapter 05 : Power of Ryujin Clan
Chapter 06 : A Must Pretence
Chapter 07 : The Black Cat
Chapter 08 : Cat's Identity
Chapter 09 : Love that Build Humanity
Chapter 10 : Resurrection
Chapter 11 : Lovers
Chapter 12 : Yaga's Doubt
Chapter 13 : For the New World
Chapter 14 : He is Alive
Chapter 15 : The Truth Behind Geto Suguru
Chapter 16 : Her Past
Chapter 17 : Closer
Chapter 18 : The Start of His Obsession
Chapter 19 : Her Punishment
Chapter 21 : Yoshi in Rescue
Chapter 22 : Date Night
Chapter 23 : His Dark Side
Chapter 24 : His Wicked Desires

Chapter 20 : He Arrives

200 9 0
By Vasilisa_Fawn

(Kaname Ryujin's photo)

"You shouldn't have let her go alone,"

Satoru turns at Sukuna surprised.

"Why is that?" Satoru asks.

"Ryujin are a scam on a different level. She shouldn't have gone alone," Sukuna says in Yuji's cheek again.

Satoru looks at him seriously, "Seems like you have taken quiet an interest Ryujin Clan."

Sukuna's lips form a smirk, "What's there to take interest newly?"

Yuji slaps his cheeks, "Sorry Sensei. After Ai went to her clan, he is always noisy in my head."

Then Satoru gets a phone call from Yaga who informed him about something quiet amusing.

"I will be there," Satoru hungs up.

"What's wrong Sensei?" Yuji asks.

"Nothing. It's seems like Ahma is back," Satoru doesn't disclose anything anymore.

He transports to Jujutsu High.

"Isn't that Ai's car?" Nobara points.

"Yeah. She is back just on time," Megumi smiles fondly. 

Both of them walks toward the car to see her. The driver comes out nervously.

"Young Master, could you please take Hime-sama inside?" he pleads.

The door opens and Megumi's face changes seeing her. She was so pale and had a really high favor.Her body shaking.

"Oh God! I will get Shoko sensei," Nobara runs.

"What's the issue, Megumi?" Gojo appears from behind.

"Gojo sensei, Ai is really sick," Megumi panics.

Gojo carefully climbs in the car and picks her up in his arms and immediately gasps, "Shit! Megumi where's Shoko?"

"Nobara went to get her," Megumi answers his voice distressed.

Ahma was not in her sense. The fever alone with body pain and migraine is making her unable to even open her eyes. She groans in pain when Satoru's arms wrapped themselves around her back. No one noticed it but Satoru's face immediately darkens.

"Tell Shoko to come to my room," Satoru's voice left no place to argue.

He gently lays her on his bed. She groans even with the slightest of touch on her back. Satoru carefully rolls her on her stomach. Right now every sense of right and wrong has left him.

He tears open the back of the heavy kimono and had shiver run down his spine. Her back had black and blue bruises all over. A few spots were bleeding with excessive hit. Moreover she is flinching every now and then because of this.

"Oh God!" Shoko whispers.

Megumi, Nobara and Yaga stood there stunned. Megumi fists his hands in helplessness. This isn't very unfamiliar to him.

"Ai," Nobara chokes in her tears.

"Shoko, would you please?" Satoru's voice was stern.

"Get out all of you,"Shoko orders.

Everyone gets out. Shoko begin to examine Ahma.

Outside everyone is waiting speechless. Megumi steps away from Satoru. He suddenly doesn't feel safe about being near him. Satoru's face was hardened and his hands balled to a fist. He was shaking in rage. What on the earth happened for Ryujin Clan to punish her so harshly? Isn't she their heir? For Gods sake she is only 17.

"Megumi, do you know the way to Ryujin Clan resident?" Gojo asks.

Megumi sighs, "Don't make this anymore hard for her than already is, sensei."

"I believe they need to learn a very important lesson," Satoru says way too calmly.

"You know the rules, sensei. The divine power holders and sorcerer never clashes with each other and..." Megumi was distracted by the phone call he had. 

"Isn't that Kaname Ryujin?" Nobara sneaks in to see. 

Satoru frowns. So her engagement with Kaname wasn't an ordinary thing. It was way deeper. Megumi excuses himself to talk to him. Even Nobara knows about him and why on earth that man is calling Megumi? 

Nobara giggles, "He called as soon as he heard. They look so good with each other."

Satoru grits his teeth. Today's atmosphere is really bad. It's not helping to calm himself down. 

Then the door opens. 

Satoru and Nobara immediately turns around expecting to see Shoko but instead they were equally surprised to see Ahma standing. 

"Ai, what the hell! Why are you up?" Nobara almost screams. 

"Ahma, get down. Shoko are you done treating her? Should she be moving this carelessly?" Satoru asks bewildered as well.

Inside Shoko sat with a very frustrated look, "Satoru, she didn't let me treat her. Gosh, she is so stubborn."

Satoru looks at her too speechless to talk. How on the earth is she still standing?

"Gojo San, we need to talk," Ahma states before moving to her chamber, "Although I appreciate you carrying me here but please don't carelessly bring me into your chamber. I know you are not someone who takes traditions seriously but I do. So, be considerate about my feelings the next time."

Satoru blinks in surprise. Why is she talking so formally? In those last few months, they spend so much time together, were so close to each other and now it feels like she has become a complete stranger to him.

"Ahma, hold on. What's..." Satoru grabs her arm.

Ahma shakes off his hold immediately, "Sorry I am not feeling well today. Can we talk tomorrow?"

A small part of her back becomes visible to Satoru's eyes and his heart immediately clenches in pain. How the mere touch of the fabric isn't hurting her back is a surprise itself. And why is she acting so stubborn like a child?

"Ahma stop acting like a damn child," Satoru became more angry than he thought.

Ahma doesn't even turn to look at him or answer him. She walks towards her chamber as if she didn't even hear what he said. Satoru stands there stunned. No one has ever challenged him this way or  defied him. He is spoiled rotten from his birth. Whatever he wanted, he had people wiggling their tail at his every word. He is the strongest. He is always right. He became the God in people's eyes.

But she...she doesn't  think the same way. Jujutsu sorcerers aren't religious. But she is one of the most pious person Satoru has ever seen. Stubborn to her bone, prideful, arrogant as the princess of Ryujin Clan. She doubts his strength, defies his commands, questions him. She is the only person who has made a havoc in his heart.

When Ahma slams the door of her room loudly, Satoru gets his senses back. He looks at Shoko amused who mirrors his expression.

Shoko urges him, "Get her. She is way too sick and hurt."

"Allow me, miss,"

Everyone turns to the new voice that stopped Satoru from entering Ahma's door. Nobara gasps a bit. Her eyes widening in surprise.

Kaname stands there with his usual charming smile but firmness in his voice. Megumi follows him closely.

"Kaname needed permission to enter inside Jujutsu campus. I went to fetch him," Megumi explains.

"What an honor to meet you finally, Satoru Gojo," Kaname extends his hand to him.

Shoko and Nobara meets each others eyes. He is as tall as Gojo Satoru. Who would believe he is only 20? His hair is disheveled and he is sweating a little bit. Clearly he ran the entire path because Megumi is panting as well. Though Gojo could tell he is very tensed about something. 

Gojo forwards his hand as well, "And who you might be?" 

Kaname Ryujin, I am Ai's fiancee," Kaname flashes a smile. 

Unknowingly Satoru's grip on his hand tightens. So, this is the person she is engaged to. Satoru tries to find a single fault about him but fails. He hates to admit but Kaname is as handsome as him.

"Is she inside?" Kaname asks Shoko.

"Yes, she refused to be treated. Please do something. She isn't listening to anyone," Shoko says worried about the little girl inside.

"I see," the smile was wiped from his face. He turns at Gojo, "Didn't you promise my clan that Ai will be taken care off properly? Is this is what you meant?"

Satoru hated this. Whenever Megumi, Yuji and Nobara called her Ai, it was cute. But from his mouth it felt like venom to him.

"She got this way after coming back from your clan, little boy," Satoru glares at him.

"I didn't ask about my clan, sorcerer. Why isn't she treated till now? And this is where she is staying? This floor is smaller than our servant's quarter. This place stinks like a rat-hole,"

And the cold stare starts between two men. Where Gojo fails to hide his hostility, Kaname was smiling at him coldly. Others were looking at both of them silently. It felt like a war between a wolf and a snake.

Finally Megumi intervenes, "Kaname San, Ai needs you more."

It snaps Kaname out of his staring contest with Satoru. He softly knocks at the door, "Ai, please open the door."

No sound comes from inside. Satoru looks back at Kaname, "I will break the door. Step aside."

"No, don't do that. She hates if something is forced upon her. She would refuse to get treated completely," Kaname discards the idea immediately.

"Kaname San, Ai is too hurt," Megumi says.

"Please show me the necessary medicines. I will wait for her to open her door. Others can go to sleep. I am here," Kaname sighs looking at the door sadly.

After everyone leaves, only two men stay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.3K 45
Y/N gets recruited from her home country to Jujutsu High in Tokyo after accidentally using Reverse Cursed Technique in an accident as a child. She st...
6.7K 406 16
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
41.5K 1.3K 10
!!DISCONTINUED!! !!WILL SOON BEGIN REWRITE!! (Y/N) (L/N), just another regular high school kid. Or, was he? (Y/N) holds power that others would consi...
36.4K 1.1K 8
(mitsurireaderxyandere!jjk) IN WHICH, two teens, yuji and (name), get involved in a world of curses and jujutsu. with no prior knowledge of jujutsu o...