personal slave

بواسطة Girlfan7p

Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Tae... المزيد

Information
character intro
2.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
Announcement📢
28.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
🙃
49
50.
51
52.
😅🙃🤧
53.
54.
55.
56.

29.

12.7K 628 52
بواسطة Girlfan7p

.
.

"Hey prince did you missed me the time being I wasn't here... " A very excited sana asked the prince went for a walk along with her cousin brother shen whom jungkook got to know recently.

Shen is also an alpha younger than jungkook and you can say quite handsome but slow witted.

"Hey prince wanna go for a run.. Let's see who can get a prey first... I can run faster than any other alpha... " He said to jungkook flashing his proud smile.

The alpha wanted to laugh out loud but controlled himself.. "Okey then... Let's compete whoever loses will have to do what the winner wants... Is that condition ok with you.... "

"Of course.. " He answered with full enthusiasm. And with a swift moment they both turned into their wolf form and ran out from there leaving a dumbfounded sana.

Jungkook knows the competition is stupid but he agreed only because his ear was paining because of her continues blabbering. And for that doing this competition is far more better.

Five minutes after entering the forest he got his prey... He boringly tear the deer apart and howled in victory informing the other alpha about that who is still running behind a wild pig.

After roaming here and there for a few minutes he finally found its way to his palace still in his wolf form.

The maids and workers yelp in surprise and fear when they witnessed the big black wolf entering through the main door whose eyes are bloodshot red.

As he was retiring to his room but stopped on his track because something catches his interest.. More specifically a smell his wolf likes the most... Ian went all excited after inhaling the sweetness.He quickly followed the trail of the pheromone.

The wolf's heart quickened his pace as he is getting near to that place, he can hear the sound of giggles which he can say the most beautiful melody he ever heard.. So soft, so delicate.

He peeped through the slightly opened door after reaching the place. There was two brothers talking among themselves and laughing their hearts out. But his eyes only got stuck on the specific omega's smile. Oh! How beautiful it is... Spreading its bright redient making the whole room lively and happening.

While chatting with his brother taehyung suddenly felt something. He may or may not be getting that scent from somewhere which he knows very well. He quickly turned his head around towards door.

The wolf immediately ran out from there in the fear of getting caught that would be a very embarrassing thing for a crown prince.

After changing back into the human form and wearing some clothes he lie down on the bed, in his head the smiling face of taehyung is still running around, his addicting scent the alpha craving at the moment.

He can feel that..... He is deadly  'Addicted'. It's like he can't function well without having him close. Like the whole world turned grey and boring without him around.

Taehyung asked for some time to spend with his brother and he granted it.... But it seems a very bad deal for himself, he can't even focus on his work.

So, after patiently waiting for few seconds he informed a guard to summon taehyung in an instant. And he proceeds right away.

Jungkook was loosing his mind with every passing second. He want no he need taehyung. And as the door got opened revealing taehyung he can't hold himself back and pulled him into a kiss where the guard immediately lowered his head and closed the door.

Taehyung hold the alpha's biceps to stable himself as the alpha was hungrily nibbling his lips. His hand travelled down to the omega's ass as he lifted him still kissing him hungrily.

He carried him to the bed and made taehyung sit on his lap. After being totally breathless the alpha finally broke the kiss with a painting and messed up taehyung on his lap.

After calming down jungkook throws the first question though he already know the answer.

"Where were you..? "

"I was with my brother... "

Jungkook nodded while stuffing his face with taehyung's clothed chest.

"And what were you taking about... "

"It-its... About our childhood.. Our place.... " The last word came as a saddened whisper.

"Umm... Tell me about your place... Was it beautiful....? " Jungkook asked while opening the omega's upper two shirt buttons displaying his cleavage.

"Do you want to hear prince...? " Taehyung asked voice come out with a little excitement.

"Yes... " Jungkook answered while nuzzling his cleavage. Taehyung crawled his toes at the tingling sensation.

"Tell me... " The alpha lifted his face facing taehyung..

Taehyung nodded. A smile crept on his face before he divulge into the thoughts of his sweet homeland where his childhood memories are still fresh and lively.

"Our land was very beautiful though it was small but my father never let his subjects feel poverty or any kind of insufficiency. My mother was very kind to tall.. She was the best mother she loves me and brother too much... Maybe loves me more than jin hyung... " Taehyung giggled .

Jungkook find himself lost again into that laugh.. And this time right in front of him, very near that he can hear his  heartbeat clearly which is sometimes racing and falling due to some sudden excitement while explaining how naughty of a person his brother was and both of them used to get scolded from his mother.

The alpha was carefully hearing whatever taehyung is describing . With occasional pecking over his exposed neck and chest the alpha caressing the omega's entire clothed back encouraging his to speak more. Strangely enough he wants to hear more.

But the alpha was taken abak when he saw a water drop is trailing down from chest. He immediately looked up only to find the omega is crying.

"What happened?.. Why are you crying..... " Jungkook cupped his cheeks in worry wiping the tears with his thumb.

"They killed them... My omma, appa... They hurted hyung.... " Taehyung expressed his thoughts in a muffled shaky voice which was able to ignite a small ray of fury into the alpha's heart. He was furious against the people who made taehyung cry like that not realising he is also one of them.. The reason of his tears.

Jungkook pulled the omega into a hug while drawing soothing circles on his back. Soon the alpha felt the weight over his shoulders increased followed by soft snores, indicating the omega has slept.

For the first time in his life the cruel alpha felt this much soft and maybe something more. Holding a sleeping omega in his arms he felt giddy, happy beyond imagination , like he never wanted his to miss from his sight.

"What are you doing to me kitten... " He whispered near the Omega's neck placing a soft kiss there.

After carefully placing the Omega's head on the pillow he covered his body with the bedsheet. He finally left the chamber not before pecking his soft petal like lips.

While leaving from there jungkook can't believe himself what he did a few minutes before and it has started hurting his head. But he can't help himself from being this soft with the omega... It's just like a magical spell cast upon him.

"Hyung...!....like a hero I am admitting my defeat... I am ready for every punishment... "

Shen appeared from nowhere and started blabbering those words irritating jungkook to his core.

"Ok.. Let me decided it first.. I will tell you later... "

"As you please prince... " He did a deep bow to the prince where jungkook already at his way to the office room.

**

"Such an honor to get to share a meal with the king and the crown prince... " Darth bowed to them before taking his seat besides Namjoon as they are having their Royal dinner.

"Ah don't flatter.. We are like a family... You don't have to behave so reserved whenever you see me.. " The king proposed with a smile making everyone smile. But one person is indifferent to all of it.

***

Next chapter will be longer so please bear with me.. 😇

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

39.1K 2.1K 39
Kim Taehyung , a full moon omega who was captured as a slave for so many years finally got his freedom after he ran away. ...
17.6K 1.1K 12
Mostly True Blood Alpha's are born in the royal families and are the Head Alpha's of their pack, but if the True Blood is born to a commoner's family...
908K 32K 34
Completed 🔞Lots and Lots of smut🔞 💜 Jungkook and Taehyung are mates. However, their packs are enemy packs. Taehyung is pretending to be an alpha a...
547K 28.7K 69
' 𝐈𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧....𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧' Hand in hand...