๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ...

Autorstwa urmyte

Jeon Wonwoo, secretary of CEO Kim Mingyu wants to resign after working for him for a decade, wanting time for... Wiฤ™cej

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
7.
8.

๐Ÿ‘.

174 6 0
Autorstwa urmyte

・。 ❀ 。・

Third person's pov-

Seungcheol walked out of the meeting hall and on his way to the elevator he saw Mingyu's Secretary. He motioned towards him.

"Hey, Wonwoo." Seungcheol called out as he waved his hand.

Hearing his name, Wonwoo looked at the direction. "Oh, hyung. Did the meeting end?"

"Ah yes, it did." Seungcheol said with a smile as he stood before Wonwoo.

"Uh.. so do you need me for something?" Wonwoo asked sounding a little awkward which he didn't meant to. And also Seungcheol didn't feel uncomfortable since he knew how Wonwoo was even after knowing him for a few weeks. After all, He is got himself a game bro to have fun sometimes, luckily.

"Why would he need my secretary for?" A voice followed and they both turned their heads and noticed Mingyu walking towards them with few files in his left hand and his right hand in his pocket.

"I won't be a bother to him like you, ofcourse." Seungcheol replied bluntly with a shrug.

"Why would I be a bother? I am his boss, hyung." Mingyu replied a bit offended, yet he didn't know why he was being offended by that though.

"Do I need your permission to ask him something now?" Seungcheol replied, this time sounding a little serious as he raised one of his eyebrows.

"Depends on what you want to ask." Mingyu replied without hesitance and he himself didn't know why.

Taken aback by Mingyu's words Seungcheol narrows his eyes at him. "You don't own him." He rolls his eyes then turns to look at Wonwoo. "Gimme a call after your work here ends, Won." He says as he pats Wonwoo's back and smiles sweetly.

This leads Wonwoo to stop staring at Mingyu and turn to towards Seungcheol. "Ah, Alright, hyung." He answers with a small smile.

"See ya." Seungcheol says and walks away after seeing the younger nod in response.

After Seungcheol leaves, silence fills in the elevator. Mingyu breaks that silence with a sigh and turns to talk to Wonwoo.

"Sigh .. I need these documents rechecked in three days and can you ask the CEO of xx company if he's free next week?" He says as he hands the files in his left hand to Wonwoo.

"Um.. but sir you said you will dismiss me for today, after the meeting ended." Wonwoo says a little reluctantly as he looks at Mingyu which makes Mingyu remember what he said.

"Ah.. Sorry." Mingyu replied as he scratches his neck a little. " You can do those things tomorrow but atleast submit the files to yy company and prepare my schedule for tomorrow in advance and send it to me by 8pm." He says but in reality he was just making an excuse for Wonwoo to stay at work a little longer and Wonwoo understood that but he still nodded.

"Well.. as you say, sir." Wonwoo said and the elevator opened. Mingyu walked out and Wonwoo went to his work floor again.

Wonwoo had his lunch in the office cafeteria and then continued to work till the hour hand of the clock hit 6.

.

.

Few hours later

Wonwoo and his best friend Soonyoung had went out for dinner to a nearby Korean hotel, which wasn't a fancy one but the taste was all that mattered to their taste buds. Not gonna lie, this Korean Restaurant was their regular meeting spot for dinners, the dishes here were best in their opinion.

Wonwoo was wearing a grey sweat shirt with sweater paws and black sweat pants. A comfortable casual look. His hair was down (which is rare and only when he is off duty) and a little messy. Also, He was wearing his thick framed glasses as usual.

On the other hand, Hoshi was wearing an Adidas beige woolen jacket with a dark beige shirt underneath and brown sweatpants.

(Refer to the chapter cover)

"I really hate his guts, Soonyoung-ah." Wonwoo said and then lifted his bowl to finish his soup.

"Wonwoo-ya, you should just quit at this point. Haven't you worked for him enough?" Hoshi said as he rolled his chopsticks in the noodles and ate the last part.

"I have been thinking of quitting since last year, Soon." Wonwoo said as he kept the bowl down and then grabbed a glass of water to sip from it.

"So what's stopping you from doing so?" Soonyoung said as he kept the chopsticks in the bowl and wiped his hand on a tissue.

"I don't know, I felt like he would need me-" Wonwoo said while wiping his hands too but got cut off in mid sentence by the older.

"Don't let yourself be trapped in someone else's dream, Won." Soonyoung advised while patting Wonwoo shoulder.

"I know, but.." Wonwoo said as he watched Soonyoung fill his glass with soju and then his own.

"You have your own life ahead, take some time to refresh and chill man." Soonyoung said as he handed the glass of soju to Wonwoo and then clinked them together.

"I think you are.. right. But he-" Wonwoo got cut off by Soonyoung as he held the drink in his hand while Soonyoung drank his in one shot.

"Stop talking about that jerk. Even though you put him before anything he doesn't even care about you." The older replied as he slammed the glass on the table, gently.

"You know what happened between us right?" Wonwoo said as he put down his glass without drinking a sip.

"But that was years ago! It would be so childish to hang over something like that." Soonyoung said as he made Wonwoo hold his drink and finish it.

"Sigh.. Maybe I should really quit this time." Wonwoo said as he drank his drink and put his glass down.

"That's what I am saying. It's not like you don't have enough money to live on with. To be honest, if you don't work at all you will still live happily with whatever you have earned up till now." Soonyoung said, his elbows on the table, one hand cupping his cheek while other moved doing actions as he talked.

"And it's all because of that company. Because of him. And by the way you are saying it, it sounds like I robbed a billionaire or something." Wonwoo said while shaking his head and leaned in to pour them another glass.

"You sell yourself too short, Woo. Sigh.. I mean you can atleast quit and take enough time to think what you want to do next." Soonyoung replied as he watched Wonwoo fill his glass.

"Well.. I can try. I will.. ask the chairman about it." Wonwoo said as he finished filling the glasses and kept the bottle down.

"Don't ask just do it. Stop being a wuss." Soonyoung replied as he playfully hit the younger's shoulder.

"Sigh.. Okay! I will seriously go with a approval letter for resignation this time!" Wonwoo said with a smile as he lifted his glass and Soonyoung did the same.

"That's my boy!" Soonyoung said as he clinked their glasses together causing Wonwoo to cringe but the older also noticed the little soft smile which stayed for a few seconds on the younger's face. This made him pull his homie into a tight hug after they kept their glasses down.

"Eww! get off me or I am telling this to Jihoon." Wonwoo complained as he tried to getaway from Soonyoung but in reality he actually felt better, not that he would admit it though.

"Jihoonie knows that we love each other and ofcourse you are not my type Woo! Only my boyfriend is." Soonyoung replied with a chuckle as he pulled away and let his buddy breathe.

They both laughed and talked for a while. Drinking a little more.

"Sigh.. anyways thanks for helping me out." Wonwoo said with a small genuine smile as he looked at Soonyoung.

"No thanks between us homies..cause you would also help me out if I have problem, right?" Soonyoung said with a proud smile which was accompanied by Wonwoo's little soft chuckle.

"True.. I don't know what I would have done without you, Soons." Wonwoo nodded and replied.

"Prolly make a lot of better decisions, maybe." Soonyoung said while shrugging then poured more soju for both of them.

"Probably." Wonwoo replied as a matter of fact while clinking their glasses together and they both burst into a soft laughter.

.

They drank, talked and laughed for another half an hour and then Wonwoo left the restaurant with a drunk Soonyoung. He started getting emotional and clingy so Wonwoo had no other choice than letting him stay for the night at his apartment. They lazily snuggled in the bed and fell asleep while cuddling.

-

"Soonyoung is the only solution for my problems..."

- Jeon Wonwoo

/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\

How to love

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

94.4K 2.5K 22
[COMPLETED] (Under Editing) Choi Seungcheol is the son of the owner of Pledis University. However, he came back from States and he was chased by his...
5.3K 254 18
โžค what if one day you'll wake realizing that you like your best friend? well minghao couldn't do anything but to keep it from his buddy, junhui. โœŽ sh...
157K 7K 23
"Trust me, if you're just gonna keep maintaining your grades like these, you're not going to get accepted by any University." "Mind you! I'll prove y...