TAQDEER (Destiny)

By ittsu_faisal

This story is about love between a girl and a boy who are in an arranged marriage. Despite being young, their... More

prologue
chapter 2 🀍
chapter 3 🀍
chapter 4 🀍
chapter 5 🀍
chapter 6 🀍
chapter 7 🀍
chapter 8🀍
chapter 9 🀍
chapter 10 🀍
chapter 12 🀍
chapter 13 🀍
chapter 14 🀍
chapter 15 🀍

chapter 11 🀍

37 9 10
By ittsu_faisal

𝘒𝘢𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘬𝘰 𝘥𝘩𝘦𝘬𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘢 ,
𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 .
𝘒𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘮,
𝘔𝘶𝘫𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 .🍂💙

The view of the ship, ngl was too picture perfect and also the water was blue as like someone drew  with colour also the sky was blue too .

Zafran fearlessly fed birds by extending his hand out the window, enjoying the moment, while I, on the other hand, felt scared. Despite our opposite feelings towards animals, I couldn't help but notice the magnetic connection between us. Zafran captured the picturesque scene, but when I wanted to take a photo, I couldn't get his phone because my mom worried I might drop it. Zafran promised to lend me his phone after the ride, and I focused on enjoying the view. We later took pictures on the upper deck and, after the ride, posed for funny photos suggested by camera men. We concluded the day with delicious wada pav and marveled at the stunning night view of the Taj Hotel, ngl it was more pretty then the morning view,Lemme show you the night view of the Taj Hotel

The most emotional moment occurred when, as usual, I playfully bit Zafran on the head and pretended not to be the culprit. However, Zafran, as always, knew it was me and said,
Zafran: Mereko pata hai tu 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘪 (𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘥)
(𝘛/𝘕 : 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶)
Zoya: Nahi toh main nahi hu.
(𝘛/𝘕 : 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦)
Zafran replied with an "Ohh."(𝘪 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ,𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨)

Zoya: Chennai mein tumko koi marega toh tabhi b same bolna, Zoya tu hai."
(𝘛/𝘕 : 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘪 ,𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘻𝘰𝘺𝘢 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 )
(𝘡𝘢𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨)
Zafran: Thik hai, boldunga.
(𝘛/𝘕 : 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘐'𝘭𝘭)

Then, the realization hit me that he might be going to Chennai soon. 😭

Then, as it got too late, we called a cab, hopped in, and headed back home. Ayesha mentioned that Zafran's birthday was the next day, so we stopped at a cake shop on the way, purchased a cake, and arrived home. After changing into fresh clothes and having a meal (𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨), we decided to play a game. We chose Ludo, and, as usual, I held Zafran's hand during the game, feeling butterflies in my stomach again .

At 11:58, Ayesha instructed Zafran to go to the bedroom while she placed the cake on the table in the hall. Zafran, already aware of the surprise, laughed in the bedroom, having witnessed his father and Ayesha selecting the cake at the shop. The whole scene was comical, and we enjoyed it immensely.

Ayesha then told zafran surprise ayesha also knew that zafran knew the plan despite that she said surprise we all laugh. After that, Zafran cut his cake, and we all sang "Happy Birthday" to him. Zafran, with a shy face, served cake to his mom, Ayesha, and everyone remaining me,His mom insisted that I should also receive a piece, and though shyness he replied to his mother what ammi you're saying Then his mother told me, 'Zoya, you cut the cake and serve it to Zafran.' I agreed because I respect her, so I said yes. When Zafran realized that I would serve him the cake, he ran away due to shyness or whatever reason. I felt insulted at that time, but pretended to be happy.My ammi suggested going to Haji Ali tomorrow, and we all agreed. Now, we're deciding what dress to wear.

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 ..

(𝘏𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘢) 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪 𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 , 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘣𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘐 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘵𝘰 (𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘢 ) 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘪 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘧𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘺

𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧...

So, I suggested that we wear the garara that Baada Ammi brought for me, Noor, and  Ayesha agreed, saying it's a nice idea. Then we went to sleep because we have to wake up early tomorrow.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜...

We all woke up and got ready. My ammi is making breakfast for us, and after having our breakfast, my ammi booked a cab. We went in the cab and arrived at our destination, Haji Ali. Wow, what a beautiful place! My eyes couldn't take off from the Haji Ali Dargah. Lemme show you the place.

We went to the area where the people are seating, we sat down, and enjoyed the view. Capturing photos of the scenery and taking pictures together, we then started talking. Later, we decided to go near the water. Zafran, however, seemed more attentive to helping his sister Ayesha navigate the stones, not even looking at me. As we crossed the stones, he didn't notice when I was about to fall. This made me reconsider my crush decision, but I let it go and enjoyed the cold water, playing around. Eventually, my ammi suggested to Baada Ammi that they purchase food to give to the poor people sitting outside the dargah who didn't have a meal. Baada Ammi agreed, and both my ammi and Baada Ammi went to buy food. Zafran and my brother gave the food to the poor people. Since it was Zafran's birthday, Baada Ammi was happy to contribute.

The cameraman appeared again, saying, 'Take a photo.' Since we were all family, we took a family photo. It was already night, and we noticed there were many shops around. So, we made a plan for shopping and headed there. We found excellent bags and jewelry; I bought a ring and also picked up sunglasses. My ammi and baada ammi purchase hijabs, and Noor also got sunglasses. We spent a lot of time shopping, and it was time to go home, so we took a cab and arrived home. Then, we shared our shopping items with each other, had dinner, and went to sleep.

                        ◦•●◉✿Over ✿◉●•◦
𝙰/𝙽 💞

𝙶𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚞𝚍𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚣𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚣𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚣𝚘𝚢𝚊 𝚊𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎  ? 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚜 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚛 💟

                                                                  ~loveFnS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 11K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
64.2K 4.1K 60
Love, it's a feeling, a sensation, that can hit anyone at any time. Destiny is what carries us along. It's strange how madly a person's life changes...
7.8K 197 25
Aditya Thakur "I was supposed to marry her not anyone else but I am standing here in my wedding attire and getting ready for the marriage but the bri...