๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐žโœ”๏ธ

Door backwoodfairy

๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข... Meer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27

21

3.8K 219 18
Door backwoodfairy

kamari oren summer

"kamari!" i heard as i walked out my chemistry class.

i saw my roommate koda waving at me, i walked over to him and we started our walk to the dining hall.

"how was class?" i asked and he shrugged.

"same ole boring bullshit....we dissected baby pigs though." he said and i shook my head.

i've been in college for a few weeks now and living on campus wasn't insanely bad, sometimes i miss having my own room and shit.

koda wasn't messy tho, he always cleaned up his messes and sometimes mines so i was grateful for it. anytime he wanted to invite friends over he'd run it by me first.

my brother actually lived in the room across from me which we found hilarious on moving day, he's roomed with a dude named ace who's pretty chill to me.

"oh we just went over the project due this weekend..." i said and he nodded.

"i think imma go home this weekend so you might have the room to yourself." he said making me nod.

"damn all you had  to say was you tired of me." i said and he laughed shaking his head.

"nah my grandparents visiting from haiti so i wanted to see them while they're down here." he said and i nodded.

he did live 3 hours away from the college.

we made it to the dining hall where we got our plates of food then sat down outside to eat,"oh i have an afternoon class today but one of my friends dropping off a book to our room."

"okay that's fine- i think my boyfriend coming over but he should be gone before you get back." i said and he nodded.

i mostly had morning classes so most of my afternoon was free time foreal.

we finished up eating then went our separate ways,"kamari!"

i turned seeing jamari, he had on part of his football uniform the rest in his hands.

"what you finna do?" he asked catching up with me.

"back to my room and wait on masani."

"oh you finna get yo back broke?" i immediately pushed him away from me while he laughed like it was the funniest thing told to mankind.

"get yo ass to the fuckin field." i said and he gave me a salute making me roll my eyes.

he jogged off towards the football field where other players were going and i made my way to my dorm room.

❈ ❈ ❈

"you got me right li' daddy..." masani said as i finished the last barrel twist on his head.

"mhmm..." i hummed as i grabbed some oil to put on his scalp.

"i've been missing yo fine ass..." he said while i stood between his legs.

"i missed you more baby." i said as he rubbed my waist.

i sat down the oil then sat on his lap and kissed his lips, he kissed me back gripping my ass and pulled me closer to him.

i'm not gonna lie the weeks leading up to school then in school was a lot of stress, i had to get wit the new schedule and learn how to balance shit.

so we hadn't done anything in a while and he had also been busy himself....not to mention his dad wants him to take his place as kingpin.

masani won't tell me a lot about it, i don't even know if he planned on telling me. i really overheard his dad on the phone and asked about it.

he kept saying he didn't know if that's something he could really commit and do.

i was knocked out of my thoughts when i felt his lips against my neck, a moan left my mouth as he sucked on the skin and his hand slipped inside the shorts i was wearing.

"when yo roommate coming back?" he asked as he grabbed my dick.

"l-later..." i moaned as he started jerking me off.

"mm...lay down and take these off." he said taking his hand out.

i laid down and soon as i was about to pull them off a knock was heard making me groan,"i forgot his friend dropping off his books or sumn..."

i got back up and walked to the door before swinging it open,"heyy you're koda's roommate right?"

"yup."

"well these are his books and— masani?"

i scrunched up my face as i looked koda's friend up and down then looked at masani.

now for once in my life masani looked like he had seen a ghost.

get it? his nickname ghost— nevermind.

"y'all know-" i was cut off.

"come to my car when you done talking." masani said kissing the side of my head then brushed past koda's friend.

"i'm sorry so y'all talk or sumn?"

"what's your name?" i asked ignoring his question.

"syd...i'm guessing y'all do, i would be careful boo."

"fuck you mean by that?" i asked glaring at him.

"had him once—"

"keyword had he ain't the same nigga you once had...get out my face." i spat grabbing koda's books and placed them on his bed.

i heard syd laugh and walk away from the room, i was confused as hell...outta all the people in the world- and all the fuckin colleges - i run into one of masani's exes.

i grabbed my phone and card for my room then walked out to the parking lot, my phone started ringing and i saw it was him.

"keep walking straight i see you.." he said once i answered, i listened following his instructions then i saw his car.

i got in and could feel the tension already.

"do you want me to say anything?" he asked looking ahead and i could tell his body was tense.

"did y'all date?" he sighed before speaking.

"remember i told you i messed wit a dude before?" i nodded my head.

"that was his bitch ass..." he said as he pulled out the parking lot.

now i've never really sat and asked about his past relationships or flings just to protect my own feelings honestly and the fact he was getting around before i decided to give him a chance.

"i'm taking it as y'all didn't end well..." i mumbled and he nodded leaning back in his seat.

"i always knew i liked both genders...i guess he just helped me experience that more, of course i was the top— but it's like after a month of dating he started being weird.

from cheating on me then manipulating me into thinking it was my fault he cheated on me..he swore i was never doing enough for him. then he threw my childhood bullshit in my face when we was arguing once

he basically just made my first relationship wit a boy hell...that's why when i got wit you i was doing everything i could to make sure you were straight. i had so much faith in you— in us and i see i wasn't wrong for taking that chance..." he said.

by the roads i could tell we were going to his house.

"ohh...i'm sorry you had to go through allat- i'll beat his ass next time i see him." i said and he laughed.

"nah don't be getting in trouble over old shit...even if he try you, call me i don't want you getting in trouble." he said and i nodded.

"i'm definitely whooping ass then calling but okay." i said and he shook his head parking the car.

"you wanna smoke??" he asked and i nodded.

he reached over and opened the dashboard pulling out his rolling tray then sat it in my lap.

"i'll roll em and you order us food." i said with a smile and he nodded.

"what you wanna eat baby?" he asked as i poured out enough weed.

"mmm yo dick..." i said and his hand suddenly gripped my thigh.

"you can get that after actually eating pretty boy." he said then got on his phone while i rolled up.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

200K 8.9K 39
โ ษช ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‡xแด˜แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด… แด›แด ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ ๊œฑแดœแด สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ. ษชแด›'๊œฑ แด€สŸสŸ ษดแด‡แดก แด›แด แดแด‡. โž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™•๐™€๐™‰๐™‰๐™„.
124K 1.8K 26
๐๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ค๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฃ๐จ๐› ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ . ๏ฟฝ...
102K 3.8K 56
"๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ณ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž." ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง...
75.6K 1.9K 12
แด„แด€ษดแด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดกสœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส€แด‡แด€สŸ & แด„แด€ษดแด› แด›แด‡สŸสŸ แดกสœแด€แด›๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€แด‹แด‡ Bแดแดแด‹ แด›แดกแด แด๊œฐ sแด›แด€ส ษชษด แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด…'s แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ ส€แด‡ษดแด€แดแด‡แด…: แดษดแด‡ แดกแด€ส สŸแด€ษดแด‡ แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด›แด›ส™ส€แด€แด›๐Ÿ’œ