Sold To Him

By enchantor123

"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong... More

Before You Start
Fight
Arrival
Sold
Not On Your First Night
No Choice
Reason
HOPE
Kiss me
I tried...
Sweet Warning
Shame...
A rainy night
His care
Demonic Side
Punishment
Sharing Room With Killer
Conspiracy
Escape
A Vicious Trap
My Saviour
Touch her and die
Falling in love..

A Traumatic Past

3.4K 108 2
By enchantor123

Reyansh's pov

I saw her prying at me.. How dare she??.. My blood boiled at her sight as she hid behind the pillar... This girl has started defying me from her very first night here... I ordered my men.. "Clean up this mess.." and proceeded upstairs..

Suddenly my phone rang... I took it out being disturbed and answered the call without noticing the caller id... I yelled.. "Yes, Who the fuck is this??"

I was expecting to hear an apology for disturbing me but the caller yelled at me with same intensity...

"Stop Yelling... I am not here for always listening to rants..."

"Fine... I am sorry... But why are you angry Arav??" I said understanding his disturbed state.. Seeing Arav angry is not what we see frequently... He is more calm than me... And sometimes I think it would be quite hard for me to run this whole empire without him..

"You need to come to our private hospital now..." His voice contained concern...

"Hospital?? Why? What happened??" I asked fearing something really bad...

"Well Ishan had got into a serious accident... His state is not good... Come ASAP"

I immediately cut the phone call and rush towards my car... I started the engine as anxiety crept in me.. We can't lose Ishan.. At any cost..

I speed the car breaking all the traffic rules as the worst day of my life replayed in my mind when I met Ishan as a messiah...

Flasback.. (authors pov)

An 15 years old Reyansh crept in the enemy base forgetting about everything.. Even his own life ...with nothing but only a pistol in his hand and who has no skill in aiming... The only thing he had was will power...
A fire burning inside him for revenge.. For the injustices done with them.. He was able to enter easily since the boss of the enemy base made teenage children farm drugs in his land...and sold them in high prices.. He easily merged within them and entered the workplace... But this was not his work... He had to find the boss... The reason of their pain and sufferings... The reason for losing their loved ones...

The teenage boy beginned his work of farming drugs while keeping an eye on everyone around him.. There was sudden checks on them if they were working properly or not.. They were given food enough only for bare survival.. Even after this much struggle and hardships he did not break... The boy who couldn't tolerate hunger stayed hungry for days and weeks to provide justice to his family who was ruthlessly killed by the boss, the beast..

One day he heard the conversation between two guards of the mansion.. One of them spoke... "Have you seen the girl boss brought some days ago?..

"Yes.. So what?" the other one asked...

"Boss is satisfied with her and now wants to share her with us.. We can have her..." Said the first one with a smirk plastered on his face...

"Holy shit! Thats amazing.." The second one could not hold his excitement...

Meanwhile Reyansh knew who they were talking about... His blood boiled and a deep helpless cry rose in his throat... Why god why?? Why us??.. He questioned god... "No I am not going to let this happen.. No way.. I will protect you.." He decided.. Later that day he followed them in secrecy while they went in a shabby godown... Minutes later an ear piercing scream echoed in the surroundings... His heart clenched at the thought of what had happened inside... He forgot about everything... Even his life... He doesn't care what happens to him... He only cared about her.. Only her..

As he entered the scene made him break into pieces... The pieces which could never be repaired ever again.. Not in this life.. No one even noticed Reyansh entering.. Every person there was busy raping her... It was not one... Bunch of men was torturing her... Ruining her..not showing slightest of mercy... They were not even letting her breathe...

When pain crosses its limits, you either go numb or an overwhelming urge to destroy everything take over you...

For Reyansh, the second condition applied.. He gripped his pistol tightly and shooted blindly losing his mind.. He had gone insane..

His pistol killed most of the men there while others were severely injured.. The next thing he saw made him want to erase each and every existence from this world including his...

An 20 year old girl layed lifelessly on the ground completely naked.... Her whole body contained of bruises and bite marks... Her head was bleeding... Lips bleeding... She went pale.. Her body only contained scars.. She had endured the worst possible pain as a woman... As a girl..without any fault of hers... She was already dead... Those men continued to rape her even after she died... How could they stoop so low??

Reyansh fell on his knees with the pistol falling on the ground... He looked at the girl and only one word managed to come out of his mouth.. "Di....."

He burst into tears as he had felt him breaking into pieces... A part of him died... He could not save her elder sister... The one he loved the most... More than his mother...

"I am sorry di... I could not save you.. I- I am nothing but a FAILURE!" He sobbed bitterly... He had felt the extreme pain at a tender age...

He took her up in his lap as he caressed her head as large drops of tears escaped his eyes...

Clap...

Clap...

Clap..

"Wow... What an emotional scene... I can't hold my tears..." Came a voice mocking them... "What a great bond between brother and sister.."

Reyansh's hands came to a fist as his eyes held pure rage... The culprit was there standing in front of him..

"Tsk Tsk Tsk ..." That man continued.. "I must say you are brave... really really brave... But alas you couldn't save your beloved elder sister... I feel so bad for you..." He said and burst out laughing..

Without wasting a second moment Reyansh fisted his pistol in his hand and shooted him... But it looked like luck was not on his side... The bullet hit the man's shoulder as he covered his wound with slight whimper...

"Now Now... You boy... You crossed your limits... Tie up this boy and BURN this place..." he ordered his men and left...

His men continued the action and tied Reyansh and set fire on the godown... Reyansh didn't struggle.. He didn't move... He didn't try to escape.. His will for living has gone.. He had lost everything...

The godown started burning in flames... The men left after some moments thinking everything had come to an end... Little did they know that the broken soul was still alive inside, yet heavily injured while another tender but brave soul watching them in secrecy..

As soon as the guards left he jumped into the fire to save him... He saw everything.. His pain... His bravery... His rage.. Everything...

There lay reyansh in almost fully burned while he dragged him out from the backdoor... He was Ishan.. He saw the pain of reyansh on seeing her sister... His heart clenched on their brutality.. He didn't want to work there but circumstances bought him here...

He dragged Reyansh out of the mansion and found out his friends and family... He served as a messiah when Reyansh was at his lowest...

Though reyansh tried committing suicide after that, it was him and his friends who barked some sense into him...

Flashback ends...

My hands clenched while I remembered that awful day... If he would not be there I would be six feet under by now...

It took me half an hour to reach there... I barged inside only to find Arav pacing to and fro and Nikhil sitting with a serious expression...

"What Happened ?? How is Ishan Now ?? " I asked concerned...

"Well.. Ishan went to our previous abandoned godown following a man who seemed suspicious... We were not with him nor did he tell us for backup.. He went inside for investigation when grenade was thrown at him.. However he was fast enough to run and get out but got heavily injured due to the blast..." Arav narrated the whole story...

As he finished I felt like the history repeating.. Godown... Fire... Burned...

"Did you find out something ? " I asked feeling constant threat..

"No.. The building is ruined.. There's no way we can find something there..." said Nikhil..

"What is Ishan's condition now??" I asked...

"Quite serious.. Healing will take time.. Though there is no life danger.." Arav replied..

"Hmm.. I think we all should not waste our time here.. You and Nikhil go.. We need to find information regarding this... I will stay here.." I suggested..

"I think you are right..." Said Nikhil..

"Ok then.. We will leave.." Said Arav..

After their departure I sat waiting for anymore updates... Ishan stood with me at my lowest and now it is my responsibility that I stand with him... I need to talk to him..

******************
Hope you all like this chapter.. Let me know your opinions about this story through comments.. Don't forget to vote and show your love...

Have a great day..😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.6K 20
"Marry me" he said. she was hell shocked by his confession because no one will expect this from a complete stranger or she was thinking she heard so...
115K 4.6K 72
"Who are you?"she shouted at the man who stood like a rock. His face Holding zero expression "Speak up Mr. Aditya Devansh. Who the bloody hell are yo...
140K 7.7K 44
Dedication "To all my beautiful girls out there who knows how to snatch their own rights ". Prologue "Now...
2.3M 69.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...