Want Me (BoyxBoy)

By Heather_gO

When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lu... More

Hello/Warning!
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-

-35-

2.3K 77 57
By Heather_gO

*Mature (I'm a little ashamed of this chapter, and it's not even the worst I have planned to come smh) Enjoy~~

-Wes-

As soon as the door is shut, he pulls me to the bed. Before I lay down, I hurry and slide off the shorts I borrowed from him earlier. His eyes drop down, and he gives me a smirk.

"Eager."

"You have no idea," I admit. "I've been wanting to do this all week."

He steps closer to me, his hand automatically finding my waist. "Yeah? You sure you're not drunk?"

"I'm sure."

"You're being very honest."

"I'm not drunk... Just desperate."

He lets a laugh out at that. "I didn't expect us to do this again so soon. I thought you'd be really shy about it."

"I still am. Like bad. I wish I could be more like you when it comes to these things. You're so open and blunt about it."

"Trust me, I feel shy around you all the time too. It's just... my desire for you overrules it."

"That's how I feel right now," I admit.

"Yeah? You really liked it last time, didn't you?"

I give him a nod. "So, can we get to it?"

He bites down on his lip but nods. He instructs me to lay down across the bed, so I climb on it and lie on my back. "Scoot to the edge some more." I do as told, sliding down until my legs dangle off. His fingers dig into the waistband of my boxers, and he wastes no time with pulling them off. He suddenly grabs my legs, lifting them up and spreading them. "Hold these out of the way for me." I blush at his words but grip the back of my knees. The position is a little embarrassing, but he seems to love it with the way he's chewing on his lip.

He steps away just long enough to grab the supplies needed out of his nightstand. "You don't have to prep me too much," I tell him when he's back in front of me.

"What do you mean?"

"I already did it some in the shower."

"That was two hours ago. I should loosen you some more."

"Fine. Just make it quick."

"I like you being impatient. It's hot."

I let a groan out and slightly lift my hips. "If you don't hurry up and do something-"

"You'll what?" he cuts me off, slowly leaning over me. "What will you do, Wesley?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "I'll do it myself."

"Okay," he says, a devious smirk forming on his lips. "Let's see it."

"Wait, what?" I ask, instantly regretting my words.

"Do it yourself."

"N-No."

"You threatened it. Too scared?"

"No, but... I can't just do it." Not in front of him.

"Why not? You've done it before. I even showed you where your prostate is. So why can't you?"

"Please just do it for me. Please." I didn't want to resort to pleading, but I will. I don't know why he's making this so difficult.

"Begging now? Never thought I'd see that."

The humiliation starts to set in, making me want to disappear. Having sex with him has made me act different all week. My libido has increased, and I'm a lot more... shameless. At least until now while I'm thinking about it.

"I don't want to do it anymore. I'll just leave," I say, avoiding his gaze. For some reason, the embarrassment is making my eyes water. I drop my legs and go to push him away, but he grabs my wrist to stop me.

"Wes, wait. I'm sorry." He suddenly takes my face into his hands, forcing me to look at him. "No, please don't cry."

"I'm not," I say, rapidly blinking my eyes to will away the stupid tears.

He pulls me against him and buries my face in his neck. "I'm sorry. I was just teasing. I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't... I'm just embarrassed."

"Why?" he asks, pulling back and searching my eyes.

"It's just... a little humiliating, isn't it? How much I want it. It seems like you don't feel the same way."

"No, I do. And no, it's not. I don't want you to feel that way. Not for wanting me. If you want, you can take the lead. I'll do whatever you want. I can be the one that begs. I only teased you because... I kind of want to see you do those things. But you don't have to," he assures me. (He doesn't mean he'll bottom here, just that he'd let Wes be a power bottom!! Just wanted to clarify)

"So... you want to see me touching myself and begging for you?"

He hesitates for a second. "I feel like it's a pretty common thing to want to see your partner do." I guess that's true...

"Fine. But I'm not begging."

"That's okay. Wait, you're really going to do the other thing?"

"I'll attempt it. But I doubt I'll get far with it."

"So, you're still wanting to have sex?"

I give him a nod before dropping my eyes. I lean back on the bed and decide to just start with something easy first. I grip myself in my hand and start to stroke it, letting a soft sigh out. It doesn't take me long to harden back up, and it starts to feel good. Okay, this isn't so bad. I glance up at him, and the lustful look on his face sends a wave of heat through me. Oh. Yeah, this isn't bad at all.

"You know, as hot as this is, I don't think you're getting stretched any doing that."

I flush at his words, releasing my dick to migrate lower. His eyes burning into me makes it impossible, though.

"I can't."

"Okay. I'll do it for you." He grabs the bottle of lube and slicks his fingers up before grabbing my leg with his other hand. "Hold these again?" I comply and lift them back up. His lubed fingers instantly rub over me, and I fully relax, excited for the pleasure that's about to come. "Ready?"

"Yeah." My breathing picks up when his finger slips in.

"Okay?"

"Mhmm," I answer with a nod. He works the rest of it in, and after a few pumps, he adds another one.

"You really thought you didn't need any more stretching... You're insane."

"Why do you- oh my god," my question gets cut off whenever I feel the slight grazing of that spot. "Why do you say that?"

"You're tight as fuck."

"Oh. Is that a bad thing?"

He looks a little conflicted. "No, but kind of? I can't put it in with you like this."

"I'm trying to stay relaxed, I swear."

"No, it's okay. I'll get you ready for me. Just give me a second." His eyes drop down to watch his fingers, and I squeeze my eyes shut because watching him stare is too much. A third finger gets introduced, and he pushes them deeper than before, making my jaw drop. He angles them up, and the pads of his fingers hit my prostate. The moan that comes out of me is louder than I intended. "God, I can't wait to feel you. You're going to feel so good."

When he starts to spread his fingers, I almost can't handle it any longer. "Can we do it now?"

"Yeah, I think you're ready," he says, but his fingers stay inside.

"Then c'mon."

His eyes shoot up to mine, and he gives me a smirk. "I like when you're rushy and needy." Before I can even respond, he leans over me to peck my lips. The kiss is soft and gentle despite the mood right now. I feel his fingers slide out, but his lips don't leave mine. I can hear the rustling of the condom, and I know it's about to happen.

"Do you not want to get on the bed?" I break away to ask.

"No, I want to do it like this." With him still standing? I mean, his bed is taller than the average, and when I glance down, I can see that our hips line up pretty good.

He leans back off me and undoes the button of his jeans before pushing them off with his boxers. His shirt is peeled off next. I keep my eyes on him while he slides the condom on and lubes himself up. His gaze meets mine, and he pumps his dick with his hand a few times, making me feel even more impatient. But before I can complain or end up actually begging again, he trades hands to slip his slick fingers back inside me. I let a groan out, halfway due to the fast intrusion and the other half because of how good it felt.

"You know... I don't even have to put it in. I could get off like this. Just watching you take my fingers in only my shirt." He shoves them in deeper, and a loud squishing sound can be heard. "God, I can't wait to fuck you."

"Then put it in already," I groan, hiding my face in the crook of my arm. I'm slightly annoyed with how long he's taking. I've already waited a fucking week for it.

His fingers leave me again, and anticipation hits me when I feel the head of his dick taking their place.

"Since you're asking so nicely," he teases.

I keep my face hidden in my arm while I feel him pressing in to hide any signs of discomfort from him, but honestly, it's not as bad this time. I mean, it still feels like I'm being split open, but it doesn't hurt. Although, it's still a little unpleasant with every movement he makes.

"Look at me." I hesitate at first but still meet his eyes. The same evident lust from last time is already on his face. And with him standing over me this time instead of on top of me, it makes me feel like he's looking down on me. But instead of feeling less inferior, it makes me feel hot inside. "Does it hurt?"

"No."

"Swear?" he asks, lifting a brow.

"I swear."

"Uncomfortable at all?"

"A little," I admit, knowing he'd want me to tell the truth. He gives me a nod and reaches for the lube to add some more, but it's not like we really needed it. It feels slick enough.

Once I can feel him pretty deep, he says, "Tell me if it's too much, okay?"

I give him a nod and fully relax into the mattress. He starts to move his hips, and although I stay still, my fingers dig into his cover. Oh my god. The slow drag feels amazing. He keeps the same pace for a minute, but the longer he does it, the less intense it feels.

"You, uh-" He presses in a little more, making a shaky breath leave me. "You don't... have to go as slow this time."

"It's only your second time. I still have to be careful not to hurt you. Plus, you did drink a little, so you could end up hurt and not be able to really tell right now."

"I'm fine. Just a little bit?" I even give his dick a small squeeze, hoping it'll entice him some.

"Fuck. Okay. I can do that. But first, come here." Confusion hits me until he wraps his hands around my hips and pulls me closer to the edge of the bed. A gasp slips from me, not only because of the sudden movement but because the head of his dick presses directly into my prostate.

"Oh my god."

"Sorry," he says, licking his lips. "Did I hurt you?" I shake my head, assuring him that he, in fact, did not.

His thrusts do pick up in speed, but the new angle makes my toes curl, considering how he's now hitting that spot every time. I've managed to hold most of my moans back this entire time, but now I don't have any control over them. One of his hands grips the back of my thigh and pushes it forward some more. I'm not the most flexible, so the stretch in my leg is a little much but nothing too terrible. I really should go to the gym some more and work on my stretching as well as exercising.

His other hand leaves my hip, and he changes his thrusts up, going slow again but deeper. The angle is the same, though, so he's just hitting my prostate harder. If he keeps this up, I'm going to end up coming sooner rather than later.

Suddenly, what feels like his thumb rubs over the edge of my hole that he's currently in. "Fuck. And you wonder why I like to top. This view right here. You have no idea how good it looks right now. All stretched out taking my cock. And taking it so well, too." Goosebumps explode on my skin, and I let a loud moan out at his words. Yes, it's embarrassing knowing he's just staring down there while he's fucking me, but it's also a major fucking turn on. Especially the praise.

"Y-Yeah?"

He lets a small laugh out. "Yeah. But not only that. It's how much you trust me to let me do this. It's the sounds I'm making you do. How incredible you're making my dick feel. I never thought I'd see you like this. Or have you at all. I'm literally the luckiest person ever." He throws his head back and lets a loud groan out when I involuntarily clench around him. "Fuck, you're so tight."

Another deep thrust makes me choke on a moan before I'm able to respond. "I'm- I'm not all that."

"You're everything." A fuzzy, warm feeling spreads through my chest, and the need to come worsens.

"Ryland... I'm close."

"Go ahead and come then." He grabs my legs and speeds his thrusts up, making me arch my back up at the pleasure. Fuck. It feels so good. But I need more.

"Touch me."

He bites down on his lip and ignores my request. "I think you could do it just like this, right? Hands-free." Why's he so adamant on me doing that? I really don't think it's possible.

"I already told you before I couldn't."

"Well, I'm not going to touch you, so..."

A whine of protest rips up my throat before I can stop it. He's really not going to? I glance down at my dick to see it red and hard as a rock. Not to mention how much it's throbbing for attention. I need it touched so bad.

Fuck it.

I reach down and take it into my hand, jerking myself off. I instantly moan at the relief, and the added stimulation builds my orgasm up the rest of the way. I quickly lift his shirt up some to avoid getting anything on it, and I barely pull it up enough before my come starts shooting out. He increases his speed even more, and every press to that sensitive spot makes more come out. Oh my god. This has got to be the best feeling in the world. Like, nothing could be better than this.

But the feeling doesn't last long once it ends. I'm sensitive as fuck now, and him still drilling into me is sending sharp tingles throughout my body. Shit. I can't anymore.

"Ryland, wait. It's too much. Fuck! T-Too much," I tell him, pressing my hand onto his stomach to push him back.

He pulls out a lot faster than last time and quickly rips the condom off before jerking himself off the rest of the way. His moans hitting my ears almost turns me on again. When he finally comes, it lands on the exposed part of my stomach joining mine. Looking down, I ignore the shaking my thighs are doing and focus on the come painting my torso. I liked seeing this before, but I think I like it better when it's on me.

He leans over me, holding himself up by his hands while he catches his breath. I stay silent, wanting him to be the one that breaks it first. And when he does, he says something I don't expect. I should've but didn't.

"I'm obsessed with you, you know that? In a non-creepy way. You're all I think about."

"Really?" I ask, staring up at him.

"Yeah. You know how I feel about you. I'd say it again, but I don't know if it makes you uncomfortable or not."

"It doesn't," I immediately assure him.

"Well, still. I won't say it anymore until you feel the same way." Really? I won't hear it again until I admit to him I feel the same way?

Oh, shit. Did I just admit it to myself? Well, with what we just did, he made me feel more than just pleasure. He makes me feel a lot for him. He's also all I think about, too. I just want to spend all my time with him. I also really love all his sweet words and how happy he makes me. I've never felt this happy before.

I guess I do love him.

But the words don't leave my mouth in time before he speaks again. "I really want you to stay. Do you think you can?"

I give him a nod. "I'll text my mom and let her know."

"Good. Now let's go shower. I'm not letting you get out of it this time. You're covered in come."

I glance down at it and bite my lip. "Do you like it?"

He lets a huff out and leans even closer to me. "Don't tempt me. I've had you, not once but twice now, and I'm learning what you can take. You could probably go for another round, huh?" I tense up and shake my head when I feel his fingers touching my hole again. I grab his arm and attempt to sit up, but he doesn't back away. His lips meet mine in a soft kiss before he finally stands back up. "Let's go shower. I'll keep my hands to myself." I lift my brow knowing that's highly unlikely. "For the most part," he adds, holding his hand out for me to grab. "Because I'm definitely helping you wash up."

I take it and let a sigh out, but I have to fight the smile that's forming as he pulls me up to lead us to the shower. Yeah, I think I love him.

A/N- I plan on focusing on more of the plot for a few chapters, but more smut is also planned for the future... Like I've said in a past chapter, they're horny boys lol.

Anyway, Wes is coming to terms with his feelings! We love that for him. But when's he going to confess? We know he loves to drag things out (or is that me? lmao don't answer that)

I'm super, super excited to write what's coming next. It's probably the scenes I've been most excited to type out of all of them! So I can't wait for you to read it!!

Want Me has been gaining so much popularity in the past two weeks!! I've gained like fifteen hundred reads. So keep reading/voting/commenting because it's boosting it on up!! I'd love for more people to get to meet Wes and Ry!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 268 11
| ManxMan | - Historical Fiction - Strong SEXUAL Content | Tossed aside for his sexual preferences, a young lord is abandoned by his family. But, he...
165K 6.6K 44
Highest Rankings: #1 Interracial #2 LGBT/LGBTQ, Gay, and highschool #3 Wattpride #5 Boyxboy #17 ManxMan Mason Moore and Mark Tyler have been friends...
71.8K 3.9K 16
[BXB] Two boys, an ice cream store and a summer to fall in love. ✩✩✩ Outgoing Tanner makes it a mission to befriend his reserved coworker Austin over...
594K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...