𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬...

By Siya_Shyjesh

He only wanted to become a hero. That was his dream. But no one believed in him. His childhood friend did not... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

167 4 1
By Siya_Shyjesh

(A/N- hey guys! I am back again! I can't believe how quickly this book is getting its reads!🥹 I am surprised it even reached 50 reads with only 2 chapters and a prologue. Thanks a lot for all the support and I will try my best!☺️ Music is above and chapter below so let's get the tape rollin')

-The next day-

-Aizawa POV-

I was walking towards UA and pass by the small forest near UA, when I notice something among the trees.

Whatever it is, it does not look right.

It looks like a pile or sack or something.

But why is that there and especially in the forest.

Something's not right.

I walk up to the dark clump and as I come closer, I see it more clearly.

It looks like a body.

What the heck is a body doing here!?

Wait a second-....Is that......Bakugo!?

I run up to him and immediately check for his pulse. I breathe a sigh of relief as I feel a small pulse in him. I immediately pick him up and run inside UA and to Recovery Girl's office. I don't wait to knock as I burst in through the door, surprising Recovery Girl. She turns around, looking at me in surprise.

"Aizawa! What is the reason for you to-"

She stops as she notices Bakugo in my hands.

"Oh dear, is that Bakugo? Quickly put him into the hospital bed now!"

I nod and place him down on the bed, before getting shooed out of the office as she checks up on his condition.

I hope Problem child will be okay.

I wonder what happened? He looks very injured and he did have a good blow on his head.

It could also be the reason that he was unconscious as well.

I look up to the office door as Recovery comes out through it to give me an update.

"How is he?"

"The blow on his head is not that bad and it did not do much damage so that's is fine. He has a few bruises here and there which could be signs of struggle."

"When will he wake up?"

"Maybe in around 2 days. His overall condition is fine so I am safe to say that he is going to recover just fine."

"Alright. I will tell the news to the other Problem children and the rest of the staff as well."

She nods and I head back to the staff room, where all the other teachers were talking to each other since they had time before classes actually started. I walk up to them and catch their attention.

"Hello everyone, I am just here to pass some good news that we have found Bakugo."

Everyone cheers and then Nemuri comes up to me with a question.

"How did you guys find him?"

"I found him in the forest near UA today morning and he was quite injured with bruises all over his body and good blow on his head. I took him to Recovery girl and she said he is going to be fine. He is sleeping right now and may wake up in two days."

"Oh, That's good to know. Do we have any information for now?"

"Not really. We could ask Bakugo what happened, once he wakes up."

"Oh okay."

The bell rings and we prepare ourselves for our class. I sigh as I take my coffee with me and head to Class 1A. I reach the class and get in.

The class has been going normally except that some of them are feeling down ever since Bakugo got kidnapped.

I guess this should lift up their spirits now.

"Alright Problem children, I have some news for you."

"What is it Aizawa-Sensei?"

"I was getting into that Mina. Now, I am glad to say that, we have found Bakugo and he is being treated right now in Recovery Girl's office."

Everyone bursts into cheers and Kirishima raises his hand to ask a question.

"Sensei, can we go and meet him?"

"Not now Problem children. He has still not awaken and Recovery girl said that he may wake up after 2 days. You may see him after break, but only if Recovery girl allows it."

"Alright Sensei."

I nod and after the class has finally settled down, I begin teaching.

-Time Skip-

-Kirishima POV-

The bell rings and Aizawa-Sensei finally dismisses the class. It was break now so I pack my bag quickly as I was planning on visiting Bakubro too.

I hope Bakubro will wake up soon.

He is so manly to have escaped from the grasp of the villains.

I wish I could have helped him before he got caught by the villains.

Maybe, I could give him notes later when he wakes up to help him catch up with what he missed.

I mean.....I am helping him so it would be fine.

"KIRISHIMA!"

"Huh?"

I look up as I realize that Mina was in front of me, waving her hand in front of my face, trying to get my attention.

"I've been calling you so many times now! Is everything okay Kiribabe?"

"I am fine Mina, just thinking about Bakubro."

She smiles at me and pulls me into a hug.

"Don't go too hard on yourself Kiribabe, It was not your fault. It just happened. Look at the bright side, he is back with us and safe as well."

I nod as I hug her back, being grateful that I have a good friend like her by my side. We meet up with the rest of the squad and then head to Recovery Girl's office to visit Bakubro. When we finally reach the office, I take in a deep breath, preparing myself for whatever I am going to see, once I open the door.

I slowly open the door, the squad following eight behind me, and notice Bakubro sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed. He had bandages wrapped around the forehead and hands but he was mainly looking fine.

He does look really cute when he is peaceful.

Wait a sec-......why the heck did I say that!?

What is wrong with me?

Silly thoughts......but he does look nice when he is peaceful other than the regular scowl on his face.

Though his beautiful crimson red eyes and- WAIT A MINUTE!.....WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING LIKE THIS?

Am I...falling in love with...him?

I.......I think I am.

"KIRISHIMA! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Wha-?"

I come back to reality and realize that the rest of the squad is looking at me with concern which makes me look away in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I kind of zoned out."

"It's fine dude, but if you want someone to talk to, we are all here for you, just remember that!"

"Thanks Sero, that was really helpful and manly!"

"That what we are for!"

He smiles and I return it with a grin. We all leave the nurse's office after we bade goodbye to Bakubro and then head head to the cafeteria to get lunch. We grab a seat together and then spent the rest of our lunch time, chatting and eating.

I am so lucky to have them.

They really are the best friends ever.

I think I can trust them and tell them about my crush on Bakubro.

Should I though?.........I think I can trust them.

"Hey guys?"

"What happened Kiribabe?"

"Actually I thought I would say this to you guys so.....uhh....I have a crush on someone."

Mina jumps up from her seat in excitement and grins at me.

"Who is the lucky girl?"

"Shh.....Mina lower your voice and actually.....it is a boy."

She squeals but thankfully sits down and lowers her voice.

"So, who is it?"

Sero backs her up and smiles at me.

"Who is it dude?"

I blush in embarrassment and look away.

"It is B-Bakugo."

They all scream in excitement and Mina looks at me in determination.

"We are all going to help you to confess to him. Mission Kiribaku is now in operation!"

"YES!"

The bell rings and we head back to class. Class was boring but all I can think about was me and Bakugo together.

What if he also likes me back but does not know how to confess?

I can almost see us just about to kiss and he is slowly-

"Kirishima! Please stop daydreaming and focus in class."

"Sorry Sensei!"

I better focus now or Sensei is going to be mad at me.

Gosh, I can't wait for this to get over.

-Katsuki POV-

I wake up in a room that I could not recognize at first, but then I realize that it was Recovery girl's office. I let my eyes adjust to the light and then look around me.

I think the plan is going on well.

I guess that blow on the head might have done the trick.

He is going to fucking get it from me.

Fuck I am so bored, I wonder, how long has it been since I got knocked out?

It must have been a while or-

"Ahh you're awake Katsuki, how do you feel?"

I look up and notice Recovery Girl in front of my bed. She smiles at me and I nod at her.

"I am fine."

"Alright dear, do you feel any pain?"

"No I don't feel much pain."

"Anything else?"

"No."

"Alright Katsuki, I will do a few more checkups and if you are good then you can either join the class after this or you can stay in the office until classes are over."

"I will join the class after this."

"Alright dear."

She runs a few checkups on me and before I knew it, I was free to go back to class. I slowly get up and stretch myself a bit before I head back to class. As I walk, I think about everything that has happened to me since the kidnapping.

The lov was actually fucking nice and like a family to each other.

And not to mention, Izuku has changed a lot since I last saw him and god, he is not helping me right now.

I have been having a crush on him since elementary but me being the dumbass that I am, just had to bully him which ruins any chance of him liking me back.

Fuck, I messed up so bad.

I reach the classroom and take a deep breath before I enter the classroom. When I enter, everyone looks at me and gasps.

"Bakugo, you are awake!?"

The old hobo looks at me and nods.

"Welcome Back Problem child, how do you feel now?"

"I am fucking fine! Can we just fucking continue class?"

He sighs and then silences the class before continuing. I go back to my seat and put my head down on my desk as I listen to whatever Aizawa-Sensei is fucking teaching. The bell finally rings as I pack up and get ready to go, Aizawa-Sensei calls out my name, asking me to stay back. I grunt and patiently wait as the other extras leave.

What would that old hobo fucking call me for?

I swear to god, this better finish fast.

I walk up to the front of the classroom as soon as all the other extras are out of the classroom. Aizawa-Sensei nods and walks up to me.

"Problem child, how do you feel now?"

"I am fucking fine."

"That's good, we are all glad that you are back. You will be fine on the way back home or do you want me to accompany you?"

"I am fine on my own."

"Alright then."

He nods and I take that as my cue to leave. I walk out of the gates of UA and walk back home. As soon I reach home, I was greeted by a hug from the old hag.

"Are you okay brat? You had us all worried."

"I am fine old hag. Now let me go and get fucking changed."

She just sighs and shakes her head as she heads back to the kitchen, muttering.

"Even after coming after getting kidnapped, he............"

I drown out the her muttering as I go upstairs to my bedroom and toss my bag to the floor. I grab a change of clothes and then get into the bathroom for a shower. Once I am done, I dry myself and change my clothes. I head downstairs and then walk up to the front door, but not before letting the old hag know that I am going out.

"Hey Old Hag! I am going to go out for a walk!"

"Alright brat! Be back by 8 and fucking stay safe!"

"Whatever."

I step out of the house, shutting the front door behind me and then walk out of my front porch and into the streets. I continue walking ahead, looking past alleyways until I reach the right one.

Izuku told me to meet up in xxx alleyway at 6pm and fuck it's far.

Not this one.........not this either.........wait!

This is the alley!

I get into the alley and look around, searching for any sign of Izuku with no avail.

Where the fuck is he?

He is supposed to be here by now!

But I don't see him anywhere and it is already 6pm.

"Hey Kachaan!"

I turn around and see Izuku in a white shirt with a green and black stripped jacket on top and black tracks.

(A/N- So this is basically Izuku's outfit. Looks quite cute😘 and let me be honest over here, Katsuki is literally drooling just looking at him🤣🤣)

Fuck he's so hot!

And I thought he cannot get anymore attractive.

"Kachaan? You there?"

"Yeah I am."

"Alright, are you ready to meet him Kachaan?"

"Of fucking course I am."

He grins and chuckles, which gives me butterflies in my stomach.

"Alright then. Kurogiri, please teleport us to All for One."

"Okay Izuku."

A portal appears behind him and Izuku smiles at me. He motions me to follow him before heading inside the portal. I take a deep breath and then soon, I am in.

Let's see how this is going to fucking turn out.

(A/N- hey guys! That was the end of this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Once again, thanks to all those who are reading my book. Please do correct me if there are any errors and make sure to follow me for more updates!☺️ Hope you guys have a great day/night! Stay Safe! Bye!)

(2242 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.9K 43
Midoriya Izuku has gone through hell and back. Not only did he find out that the number 1 villain is his father, but he had to watch all of his frien...
8.6K 488 27
With Hitoshi presumed dead, Neito still adjusting to his injury, Midoriya dealing with the backlash of his Quirk's origins becoming public knowledge...
52.9K 1.3K 24
izuku just got his quirk diagnosed on his 5th birthday and was celebrating it with his mom and the bakugos. on his way home his mom was killed and he...
937 41 15
Is giving up your dreams worth risking for the last time? After a tragic accident seven years ago, you were forced into retirement and became a camp...