Fool In Love With You || Mu S...

By Zyy_Luvmatcha14

Lu Zian just came back to her home after the whole disaster that happened to her arms, missing her sport and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
!AUTHORS NOTE!

INTRODUCTION

110 4 0
By Zyy_Luvmatcha14

(This is the first story i will write... I dont feel confident on writing it well just hoping you guys like it, im just writing the things on my head since its a bit complicated when i imagining something so... Why not share it to you guys? Whether you like it or nott :p)

This Prince of Tennis Fanfiction is based off the netflix Series.

Cheng Xiao as....

Lu Zian

I put Cheng Xiao as Lu Zian so you guy can imagine how she look but if you guys already had someone on your head sureee^^

Start - 03/11/24
End - 00/00/00

_____________________

The time was running sweat falling in her face as pain visible into her face as she hold her shoulder that holding the racket. Shes in the center of tennis court looking around the people cheering but she cant hear it, she only hear her heavy breathing as she look at her opponent lacking eyes with him changing into her right arm since her left arm already hurt a lot.

She can see that hes tired too well shes not tired yet just her using her injured arm, the score was 6-5 shes in the Lead. Its her time to serve, she took the tennis ball in her pocket wanting to finish it so she throw it up and serve, her opponent hit it back, the fight continue like that but they use their skills.

The the time were running she needs to end the game at 2 minutes. As the ball came to her she quickly change into her left arm enduring all the pain she felt as she did her own skills, Black Shadow.

She step back hitting the ball to the side But instead of going out of court, The ball went to the side of her opponent and he was about to hit the ball back when it suddenly dissapear her opponent just hear the score.

"7-5! Lu Zian Win From Cheng Xie High School!" (i dont know what school i name bear with it)

As the people cheer on her side she cant endured all the pain she felt now since she pushes herself on her limit. She hold her shoulder letting her racket fell as she suddenly fell to the ground pain and tear visible to her face as her coach and teammates came to her with worries. Asking her if shes alright but she just answer with...

"coach... We won.."

She felt her eyed heavy wanting to sleep she took a last glance at her team and coachs that already in panic before closing her eyes.

As she was asleep she remember her all memory with his father and brother playing tennis, having fun.
She woke up seeing her little brother sleeping holding her hands as she looked around and see her favourite uncle too sitting with eyes close and crossed arms. She look at her left arm that in cast, looking back at her brother ruffling his hair as he suddenly woke up.

"Lu Zian... Your awake... Uncle!" her uncle woke up from his brother loud voice. Her uncle called the doctor, the doctor enter her room before uncle.

"your awake... You must be so tired enduring all the pain in your shoulder Huh?... Mostly some people that passed out from their injured pain only woke up in about 2 or 3 days but you... You woke up in about 5 days..."

Suddenly the door open wide looking at her panting father with basket of fruits on his hand.

"My beloved daughter your awake!!" he run onto her side.

"doc what about her left arm?" her uncle asked. The doctor look at the tablet before looking at him and you.

"Her left arm are badly hurt... You little lady.. You already injured before your tournament why you didnt go to the doctor to check up your arm? And now... It'll be take a months to heal it"

"she can still play Tennis right??" her brother said but the doctor sigh as he swipe through his tablet that hes holding.

"we still checking at your x-ray and... Just i said it takes a months, years or it cannt be healed... Because your injured were really bad, at this rate... You cant play Tennis at your left arm again...we still find away to do something dont worry we cant let someone dream crushed" (sorry i dont know how to explain an injury:<)

She cant stop her tear fallin' into her eyes as she look into her shoulder that in a cast, thinking she can still play tennis with her right arm but... How can she do her own moves? Thinking that she just gave up.

"I... I can still play with my Right Arm..."

A week later she got a call from her coach, saying that she should quit their team and focus on healing her arm besides its for her good also they already found someone because another tournament were coming for them and you still need to stay in he hospital, she felt they dont need her anymore but she understand she will just being a burden to them.

꧁꒰⊱.....⊰꒱꧂

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢ᰔᩚ..
𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝!

-𝚉𝚢𝚢ღᰔᩚ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.6K 1.5K 11
When Jahturi Mulann moves to a new state, she's met with a new foster home. She takes an interest in someone with a like past.
74.2K 1.6K 36
Lu Lian is Lu Xia's younger sister just by 2 months and their father was a famous tennis player back in the day. Lu Xia plays tennis just like their...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...