Wings of Fire: Fire and Ice *...

By Darkstalker-Is-King

Bring yourself back into the world of Wings of Fire with Fire and Ice, where a fourth prophecy begins and the... More

PROLOGUE: BLIZZARD
THE HEART OF ICE PROPHECY
PART ONE, CHAPTER ONE: FROST
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 5

4 0 0
By Darkstalker-Is-King

Frost had only smelled smoke once when he was two years old, and he went outside the cave for the first time (that's how he found out he liked night). He walked around for a little bit and then he decided that he'd explore higher up. To the peak of the mountain. Frost's cave was on a small plateau by a cliff at the edge but he decided he would go up on a road that slanted upward to the peak.

By then he had just learned the Heart of Ice Prophecy. Although he didn't quite understand the "journey across the continent" part yet. He thought that he would find the Heart of Ice at the top of the mountain. So, he went up to the top to look for the Heart of Ice. When he got up he didn't find the Heart of Ice but, he did find something that resembled a normal heart.

It was red and bright but, it was on a log and this weird gray air was coming up from it but, the weirdest part was that it was tiny, almost as big as Frost's talon. Frost knew one thing for sure; it looked delicious. Frost picked it up by the log and took a huge sniff to see if it smelled good but he was coughing immediately after that experience. He asked Blizzard what it was and he said it was smoke.

This time there was a lot more smoke and the source wasn't a log; it was a dragon. Frost, Blizzard and Snow went over to see if it was actually a dragon. It was a dragon. This dragon was a red-ish, orange-ish, copper-ish color with big brown splotches all over her. Two other dragons came over to her from the cave that she was standing in front of. One looked almost like the dragonet but had no brown splotches on her but she did have smoke coming from her scales, the other one was completely brown with amber underscales.

Frost Snow and Blizzard came a little closer so they could hear a little better but, they were still pretty far away. Frost could see that the three dragons were standing by a mountain with two peaks next to each other. On the entrance of the cave there were flowers lined up on the walls and a sign on the front saying, 'Welcome Students' on it.

Suddenly, Frost heard a piercing roar come from the small drop at the top of the mountain.

A dragon with scales of the clearest white Frost had ever seen, just like Blizzard's, shot down from the sky and landed almost on top of Frost. Frost and Snowwolff tumbled down the hill in the opposite direction of the dragons so they were out of earshot. Frost smashed Snowwolff onto the back of a small pine tree. Frost let out a quiet roar of pain. Frost kicked Snowwolf in the belly. Snowwolff jumped back and fled, in the direction of the Ice Kingdom.

Frost could hear Snow and Blizzard calling his name.

"Frost." Snow said softly.

"Down here." Frost called back, weakly.

"Frost! Are you okay?" Snow asked.

"Yup, I'm fine." Frost said, getting up.

Frost, Snow and Blizzard walked back over to where the three dragons were talking and it looked like the copper one, without splotches, was anxiously talking to the one with splotches.

"Okay, my little fire starter." Said the orange one, with no splotches. "Remember if anything goes wrong your dad will be there."

"I'm fine, Mom." The orange one with the splotches said.

"Yeah. I think she's fine Peril." The brown one chuckled, taking Peril's talons in his.

Wait a minute. Frost thought. That's the Peril! Then that must mean that That is Clay! The MudWing Dragonet of Destiny! Oh my gosh, this is so cool!

The one with the splotches grabbed the brown one's other arm, and pulled him into the cave. "Bye mom!" She said.

"Have a good time at school, Scrollfire." Said Peril.

Right before Scrollfire and Clay ran into the cave Frost popped his head up from the log they were hiding behind. The brown one turned around.

"Oh, hi, I'm Clay. Are you an IceWing student?" He pulled out a clipboard. "Your name is Flurry, right? Oh or Silkey. I heard she looks a lot like an IceWing. "

"What, no. I'm Frost. And this is Snow and Blizzard."

Oh! Should I have trusted this dragon? He is a MudWing but his face looks so kind. Whispered one part of Frost's mind. But another part said: The IceWings and the MudWings have been at war for over Ten years. I could never trust one.

"Well, that's too bad." Clay said, putting away his clipboard. "Do you at least want a tour of Jade Mountain?"

Oh, wait this is Clay the great warrior-ish dragon from the Dragonets of Destiny! And that is Peril, one of Winter's sidekicks!

"Winter's sidekicks!" Said a surprised voice. "I think that Winter was the sidekick." A black dragon with silver scales on the underside of her wings and at the corners of her eyes stepped out of the cave. "Hi, I'm Moonwatcher but, you can just call me Moon. I thought Scrollfire, Fatespeaker and I were the only ones that came early. Fatespeaker and I aren't one of the teachers, I just come for the library. And Fatespeaker comes to take care of Starflight, who probably doesn't need to be taken care of. It's been like, thirty years since that cursed rockslide happened." Said Moon.

"Anyway, want a tour?" Clay said.

"Uh, sure." Said Snow, awestruck.

"Okay great. Come inside"

When Frost walked inside he saw a dragon that looked exactly like Moon.

"Hi, I'm Fatespeaker. Ooooooooooh, I foresee that you will have an amazing future. And you are going to have a rabbit for breakfast tomorrow. Here's your welcome scroll and your map. Oh yeah. By the way, The Queens haven't been sending very many dragonets this year so the Quartz Winglet isn't here."

Frost opened up the welcome scroll, Frost noticed that it had weird handwriting, and it didn't have very good spelling, it said:

Welcome to Jade Mountain Academy

At this school you will be learning side by side with all other tribes, so we wanted to give you some basic information that may be useful as you get to know one another.

You have been assigned to a winglet with eigt other dragons. The winglet groups have been listed on the following page.

Thank you for being part of this school. You are the hope of Pyrrhea's future. You are the dragons that can bring lasting peace to this world.

WE WISH YOU ALL THE POWER OF WINGS OF FIRE!!

On the second page it read:

Jade Winglet

IceWing: Flurry 2nd year

NightWing: Cresent 1st year

RainWing: Silverhead 2nd year

SandWing: Drought 2nd year

SeaWing: Mist 1st year

SkyWing: Scrollfire 2nd year

LeafWing: Acacia 2nd year

SilkWing: Silkey 2nd year

Gold Winglet

IceWing: Frostbite 4th year

MudWing: Hippo 4th year

NightWing: Terrorclaw 4th year

RainWing: Tucan 4th year

SandWing: Saguaro 4th year

SeaWing: Whirlpool 4th year

SkyWing: Gale 4th year

LeafWing: Branch 4th year

SilkWing: Viceroy 4th year

Silver Winglet

IceWing: Drift 5th year

MudWing: Gravel 5th year

NightWing: Stormchacer 6th year

RainWing: Peach 6th year

SandWing: Swelter 6th year

SeaWing: Ripple 6th year

SkyWing: Ember 6th year

LeafWing: Banyan 6th year

SilkWing: Velvet 6th year

Emerald Winglet

IceWing: Cyril 7th year

MudWing: Teracotta 7th year

NightWing: Bigtoes 8th year

RainWing: Amazon 8th year

SandWing: Coyote 8th year

SeaWing: Crab 8th year

SkyWing: Nimbus 8th year

LeafWing: Birch 8th year

SilkWing: Copper 8th year

Diamond Winglet

IceWing: Sleet 9th year

MudWing: Swamp 9th year

NightWing: Mountainmover 10th year

RainWing: Banana 10th year

SandWing: Tumbleweed 10th year

SeaWing: Octopus 10th year

SkyWing: Spark 10th year

LeafWing: Deciduous 10th year

SilkWing: Cobalt 10th year

Written by Clay.

Frost looked up from his reading. Outside he saw dragons of all different tribes, some were even Hybrids. The SeaWings were all swimming in the lake, the RainWings and SilkWings were talking and lying down on silk hammocks. Frost saw Clay and Scrollfire come out of the cave. Clay said something to Scrollfire And, she ran off to be with the other MudWings. Dragons started walking into the cave a Fatespeaker started greeting them. When they were all inside and out of earshot, Frost was the only one outside, after a few seconds he heard a familiar roar.

It was Snowwolff. And her bloodshot eyes were staring straight at Frost. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
1.1M 49.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
4M 195K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...