Expressionless Awakener

By Alexasuracats

johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into... More

Prolouge
Prolouge 2
Chapter 1: The bet
Chapter 2: A new school
Chapter 3 : Novel reincarnation?
Chapter 4: A story plan
Chapter 6: A Party..?
Chapter 7: The reek of alcohol
Chapter 8: A Ruined Banquet
Chapter 9: The Hospital Entrance
Chapter 10: A conversation with the system
Chapter 11: A Cave?
Chapter 12: An unexpected occurance
Chapter 13: An awkward meeting
Chapter 14: Is this a kabedon!?
Chapter 15: A class full of hooligans
Chapter 16: Till the plot awaits!
Chapter 17: The group project
Chapter 18: A cave once again...
Chapter 19: Trying out the first time
Chapter 20: Lets get this started!
Chapter 21: A new companion...?
[ 2nd ] NOTE!!
Chapter 22: The Training Site!
Chapter 23: School fight!?
Chapter 24: A Kabedon again!!!??
Chapter 25: Escaping a villain's grasp
Chapter 26: 1 month and half left
!!NEWS!!
Character characteristics!!!
Chapter 27: Loviana Dove's love life and time crosses paths
Posting this cause why not?

Chapter 5: 2 years before the incident.

861 39 14
By Alexasuracats

NOTE!

Thank you for reading! :D

[Expressionless Awakener]

[Preview]

'Whats...going..on..???' I silently thought.

My eyes began to blur a lot and my face felt flushed with redness and at the same time looked pale. I smell like the reek of alcohol and my head hurts like a ton.
The dust and rust was floating everywhere.
Destroyed walls and falling fragments are all around the area..

The people around me are injured, but fortunately, none of them died.

A blue screen popped up.
I couldn't see it because it was too blurry..

The screen suddenly disappeared and a familiar figure was standing infront me.

'.....'
The figure was too blurry and my eyes couldn't keep up from the tiredness.
But i was able to see a little bit of the figure.

I silently but slowly approached the figure.
The familiar figure became less blurry as i slowly approached the person.

For some reason...I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.

I stopped and stood in front of him for a while.

'For some reason... The familiar figure looks likes the protagonist in the novel..'
I thought.

I wasn't sure whether this guy is the protagonist or not.
But instead I accidentally spoke in a stuttering manner.

"Kwan jihu....?"

After that, Everything went blank.

I must've passed out.

'......huh...' I mumbled silently..

[Expressionless Awakener]

2 years has passed after that day.

During my 2 years, i began to do what i usually do.

Wake up from sleep.
Eat breakfast.
Survive.
Eat lunch.
Survive again.
Eat dinner.
Sleep.
Then repeat.

That was what i usually do, but its not like i would do that every single day.

I usually talk to my friends during my weekends, Which is the guy i first met, Jacob kain and his other friends, who are also now my new friends, Lavyn lin and fynn john, which are Extras in the novel as well.

Jacob kain, had a normal plain appearance. same with my other friends.

Jacob had brown hair, and brown eyes. has a plain and bland face but has an extroverted personality.
Same goes for Lavyn lin but has a much darker color with both the eyes and hair.
Fynn john has a much brighter appearance but just like everyone else, he doesn't stand out much. He has bright brown hair and dark but plain green eyes. He isn't much of a sociable person but actually gets along with other people. but then again, there still normal people and extras of the novel.

I've been with them in this school for atleast 2 years now.
We usually hang out outside at school but we usually explore inside the school sometimes.

We talk about a lot on our interests despite being different.
I call them my sincere friends.

I was able to make new friends in my school even tho i thought i wouldn't.

I used to have no friends in my past life nor after reincarnation, It's not like that i dont want to make new friends. its just that i couldn't.
I worked hard to get money and study as much as i could during my past life nor was i too lazy to make new friends after reincarnation. I was too busy making music or studying, so i didn't have the time to hang out with other people.

During this 2 years of my life. the protagonist, Alexander Grace. Transferred to the highest class in the school just one and a half year later.
The teachers, especially, the principal saw potential toward Alexander Grace and moved him to a different class. though they didn't even know that another person took over alex's body.

But it was a good thing since i dont have to talk nor see him often anymore.

I have learned new things during my 2 years in this school.

Usually, I have to experience the frequent events during these school years. especially the parties.

My friends and I were enjoying the parties at first, but because the school attended parties usually every 5 months whenever there is an event. Me and friends got bored of them and usually skip them and hang out at other places.

Jacob kain and Lavyn lin have been in this school for atleast 3 years. so me and fynn john are 1 year apart from them.
So we hung out at the places jacob and lavyn used to hang out around the school.

Sometimes my friends, Usually say that I'm too dense and too clueless, Mostly forgetful. but they still hang out with me despite i act like that.

I also found a nice cat cafe during my 2 years of the school. ever since i went to that place, i have been going there more often. usually after my classes are done.
My friends knew this also and sometimes comes with me to the cafe.

It was nice that i find them really enjoyable. they also thought that i was fun to hang around with.

They are my sincere friends, very supportive along with that.

they don't care who or what we do. as long as we hang out alot. it doesn't really matter.

I was glad that i met them.

Anyway, during these 2 years, i learn quiet alot about mana and other abilities. I was really fantasized and amazed that i was reincarnated in this magical world.

I was interested by other lessons based on mana and abilities. but what i was interested the most is how they teach students making music using mana.

It was simple, They used there mana and putted inside an instrument, then the instrument played on its own.

I was intrigued and amazed by that fact and had been using that skill on my instruments for the past 2 years.

Talk about mana, I also learned the skills on my awakened abilities.
I learned mana infusion and other mana skills during the school years.

I was classified as a C rank healer. which is pretty good for me, Alot of students are usually D ranks around the school. So its pretty nice that i got a C rank.

I was classified as a healer when i got my awakened abilities when i turned 18, but im sometimes classified as a hunter aswell. Although, just like that day were i got chased by that disgusting monster. i was very weak on attacking other entities in dungeons.
So i only classified myself as a healer, since im good at that instead.

Whenever i use my awakened abilities on someone, My eyes would slightly glow and random melodic symbols would come out as i heal on another person. which is very different from a normal healer.

I guess i was special. But not entirely special.

No one really knows me in fact. Im too ordinary for anyone to know me, except for my 3 friends.
But I'm ok with that.

There were many incidents during my 2 years in this school.Like the random plot which is the incident inside the D rank dungeon.
and the incident of the lost child of the dungeons which the case is now solved thanks to the first and second protagonist's, and other characters in the novel.

There were a lot more incidents or plot scenes than the famous incident of the D rank dungeon and also the famous lost child case. There were alot of tragedies inside or outside the school.
The fact that the school doubled its security defences because of it.
They are still trying to figure out the cases of these incidents, which the protagonist knows.

Since the protagonist is a reincarnated reader. Ofcourse he knows everything!

During these incidents, i blended well with the other extras, If there is an incident or a plot scene, i run away with them, if there was a heavy accident, I'd copy what the other extras would do which i still do to this day. I blend with the extras to help other people and do the same for other awakenings.

It's not like i couldn't help them. It's better to help them since that is what a normal person would do.

Nowadays the incidents or plots have quiet down now.. but just because the happenings have quiet down doesn't mean its the end. There is still more in this novel. And a plot scene or a happening which is much bigger and dangerous is still to come.

Will.... Im not that worried, Even if there is a much bigger accident in the school, Ofcourse the characters, especially the protagonist's will handle them.

Not that i would care anyway.

There isn't much that happened to me except learning basic skills, and trying to balance my essays, homework and pretty much everything in the school.
I was too stressed to handle it, but nowadays i feel relaxed whenever i hang out with my friends.

Im always at my usual place, which is the music room that the school arranged well. I play music almost everyday with my mana.
Whenever im bored, i play the guitar.
Whenever im stressed, i play the piano.
And whenever im exhausted, for some reason i play the flute. even tho im tired.
I use them using my mana.
I guess sometimes those are signs of stress.... maybe.

But sometimes every 5 months or so, i usually go and visit my parent's house.
I usually tell them my usualy days at school, sometimes flex at them using pics of my dorm.
Both my siblings are really jealous hehe..

But it was fun, and i like it this way. no disturbances, no attention,doing normal stuff and no dangerous things that happens almost frequently and more.

i like it.

I really do.

And nothing will change that....

Except for that day.

[Expressionless Awakener]

--------

Cute peeks before end of chapter!

"Alex, Where are you..???"

Alexander Grace:"Im literally right behind you."

"Oh"

"....."

"Where are you now?"

Alex: "Im still right behind you."

"Are you sure?"

Alex:"Yes."

"ok."

"..."

"I like you."

Alex:"What?"

"Nothing, I forgot what i said."

Alex:"I know."

"..."

"Thanks."

Alex:"I know."
He then smiles as he says that.

---------
(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

Cute right!???

Clueless Kim really is cute isn't he!?

loll

Sorry if this chapter is short btw.
Thank you for reading tho!

----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 84 15
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
588K 25K 30
Yukie Aisawa is a one-in-a-lifetime prodigy. Blessed with intelligence and looks. He was left by his parent at the age of 9, leaving him to go to an...
4.6K 121 12
She was just an innocent little girl who was starved for her family's love. Yet, they chose another young girl to be their happiness and threw her in...
402 24 6
After the loss of his parents he has tried to live a sincere and honest life yet has found himself subjected to cruel abuse from relatives and peers...