FOOL FOR YOU | Tom blyth

By Colidea_noon

'The life of Vittoria Ludovico' - Famous Italian singer/songwriter has gone through many hardships throughout... More

C A S T / M U S I Q U E
famous birthdays
Prologue
0.1| lost without you
0.2| i love you
0.3| dark memories
0.4| new beginnings
0.6| can't catch me now
0.7| confessions
0.8| festival
0.9| labyrinth
1.0| you're okay ig
1.1| cover
1.2| what's happening?
1.3| baking relisations
1.4| weird but fucking beautiful
1.5| snow on the beach
1.6| happy personality, sad soul.
1.7| can we join?
1.8| feelings in the back of my mind

0.5| fool for you

129 4 9
By Colidea_noon

[#] let's all just imagine it's a girl singing this song and that the girl sounds like Florence from Florence+ The Machine 😁

·★·°♪°·★·

·★·°♪°·★·

"She fell in love with his soul
Before she could touch his skin.
If that's not love,
I don't know what is."

-Bianca Lamarre, Bliss

·★·°♪°·★·

3rd person

*Time skip*

·★·°♪°·★·

FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS Vittoria Ludovico has been living her life, loving it even. She was always seen smiling whether it be in photos, or in real life.

She was the literal definition of sunshine.

With everything she did people automatically drifted towards her due to her carefree and extroverted personality. She made people comfortable, made countless friends and was loved by everyone.

From the time she came out of her disappearance to now, she featured in multiple artists music like Taylor Swift with her song; The last time T.V ( Vittoria sings Gary lightbodys parts), save your tears remix with Abel Tesfaye, and many more.

Even though Vittoria didn't do much, it was enough to finally get comfortable with being back in the spotlight. It was enough for her, to be happy about herself and what she was doing with herself.

And to her, her happiness is all that mattered.

She no longer cared what the media said about her, she was happy and she wasn't going to let anyone bring her down. She knew the truth of her own life, not the media. And if anything, she found the accusations the media made to be quite entertaining.

When in the past she would get upset about what the internet would say about her, whether it be her looks, her personality or her music. But now? She would simply laugh and forget about it in mear minutes.

She was untouchable to the media, and she would stay that way evermore.

Did I forget to mention she also got a new dog? After she released her EP. 'my heart, your hands', she got a golden doodle and named her Carina; which means loved one in Italian.

The Italian singer treated her new dog as if it were her own child, they were together every moment of the day, every day.

If you saw one of them, the other would soon follow or be near. They loved eachother, and it was exactly what Vittoria needed, no matter how happy she was. She did get lonely from time to time, while living in a big house in a rural area.

Carina fixed that, but will she be the only one?

·★·°♪°·★·

Vittorias POV

April 24th, 2022
8:34 pm

·★·°♪°·★·

I LAY ON MY COUCH with Carina snuggled into my side, scrolling through all the different shows, searching for something to watch. After a long day of shoots for Vogue, all I wanted to do was relax with my baby. So that exactly what I did.

After scrolling for a few minutes, I came across a new show 'billy the kid', looking closer to the cover I saw an extremely handsome man, leading me to press the button on my remote way faster than usual.

While it's loading I start to snuggle into my golden doodle and wait for it to begin.

After one episode I'm hooked, i pause the next incoming episode and go onto my phone searching for who plays Billy.

I stop when I come across Tom Blyth.

An extremely handsome British man that just so happens to be a year older than me. Sighing contently, I slowly start to become more and more obsessed with the Birmingham boy, after stalking literally his whole existence of course. What else would I do?

While watching the first episode, everytime he was facing the camera all I could think about was how pretty his eyes were. Gorgeous even.

Not to mention how good of an actor he is, the way his eyes conveyed every emotion he was supposed to be feeling. I don't think I'm just hooked on the show, maybe I'm hooked on the actor starring in it.

I'm not mad about it though, quite the opposite.

Tom Blyth was quite the attractive man, with his soft looking curly brown hair, or the way his eyes seemed to sparkle in every scene, his charming voice and laugh that seemed to allure everyone in. Surely it wasn't just me right?

Or maybe it was his humor, in interviews he's done, he seems to have quite the same sense of humor as I do, or maybe it is the cute goofy smirk he would make every once in a while.

Just everything about the man, his hair, his eyes, his smile, his stupidly handsome face, his hands, his voice, his laugh. Oh don't even get me started on his lips, I can imagine things I know I shouldn't be imagining with a man who probably doesn't know I exist.

No matter if some people know me, people tell me I'm quite famous, I don't want to be the type of person who expects everyone to know who I am. That's just a major ick, I've met celebrities like that and I did not enjoy their presence. At. All.

They were so arrogant and annoying to be around, pig headed really.

Anyways back to the handsome British man, gosh he was so tall, with every other character in the show, he seemed to be taller than them. Almost all of them.

I sigh as I fantasize about many different things as I scroll through photos of the charming man.

Many minutes later, I look back up at my TV and continue watching the man Ive taken interest in.

Thinking of that is weird, I haven't liked someone for years, yeah sure I've thought people have been attractive. But it never went to full blown stalking them.

I know now, as I have never done this. That it is just the start of a big. Big. Infatuation.

·★·°♪°·★·

New post from : @ vittorialudovico

·★·°♪°·★·

°*

1.2 million likes
Liked by Taylorswift, rachelzegler, Zendaya and others !
vittorialudovico: thank you so much for having me Vogue! You turn me beautiful 🤭

Vogue: you make the job easy for us, tori ❤️
→vittorialudovico: your too nice to me 🤭
Liked by creator + 563.5k others !

Zendaya: marry me 🥵
→tomholland13: Z..
vittorialudovico: why of course, when are you available Amore Mio?
Zendaya: I think you just made me fall in love 😳
vittorialudovico: hah @ tomholland13 just stole your girl 😝
All liked by creator + 238k others !

Rachelzegler: you literally look like an angel, ethereal oh my goodness. @ Zendaya I might have to steal her from you 🤭
→ Zendaya: no.
Both liked by creator + 134.5k others !

username: she actually looks like an angel 🤭
vittorialudovico: you're so gorgeous oh my goodness 🤭
→ username: OMHGGAD

username: I love you so much tori
Liked by creator

username: when is the next album? 🧐
vittorialudovico: 🤷

username: ugh she doesn't even reply to her fans what a bitch 😤
vittorialudovico: oh my god, ikr? Honestly who does that bitch think she is 🙄

username: this is why she is my fav ↑
Liked by 800k

264.4k more COMMENTS !

·★·°♪°·★·

Vittorias POV

April 25th, 2022

·★·°♪°·★·

IT HAS BEEN A DAY AND I HAVE FINISHED the whole Billy of the kid series. To say I was obsessed was a little bit of an understatement.

I would be so embarrassed if someone found out that I am becoming infatuated with a man who I haven't ever met.

But how can I not like him? He is literally everything that I've ever wanted.

All of my boyfriend's that I've ever had before either cheated on me, played with me, or treated me poorly, in ways I don't deserve to be treated in.

I know my worth now, in all those past relationships I let them all walk over me because I was afraid they wouldn't like me anymore if I started getting opinions about things they did or things they didn't do.

I just didn't want problems, so I stayed quite and acted like a perfect girlfriend until they messed up enough that I wouldn't have to be with them anymore.

Yes I know, it's dark or demented whatever. But I could never be myself with any of the men that I've been with before, they were so judgey. Even when they had no right to, I mean did you see them?

What I'm saying is I deserve someone who will treat me like I deserve. And maybe it's me being delusional, but it could be this Thomas Keir Blyth?

Or maybe I am delusional I don't know, I haven't felt this way in years! I don't know what to do with having a crush.

I sigh for what feels like the tenth hundred time of the day and decide to get my emotions out.

So I walk up my staircase with little Carina running up behind me carrying her teddy in her mouth.

Opening the door of my home music studio I follow Rina as she runs over to her dog bed in the corner and I sit down on the piano seat.

At first I just sit in silence, listening to the soft snores of Rina before I start to delve into my mind, thinking of everything that I have been for the past 24 hours and looking out the windows as I sort my thoughts.

After sitting looking out at the nature, all I can think about is Tom Blyth. God I was acting like such a fool for a man who probably already has a multitude of women throwing themselves at him.

But the way he was, made him so alluring. Maybe I could end up with him? Well that is if I don't act like a love blind fool infront of him, if I even meet him.

Wait.

I cough softly under my breath, clearing my throat, before playing with some of the keys on my piano in order to find something good.

Finding the chords that sounds okay, I guess. I start to play starting off slow.

"Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do
Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do, the things you do
The things you do, the things you do..."

Drifting off slowly from the chorus, still playing light keys, smiling lightly I go over to my desk and grab my lyric book, writing everything down before thinking about the person who has been making my heart beat faster.

Just even thinking about the British man making my heart send shock waves throughout my body, the way he looks, I just can't resist the thought that I am attracted to him.

With all this thinking about someone that I don't even know makes me hate that I am.

Not hating him, but hating the fact that after me telling myself I wasn't going to fall inlove again, I did. With a person I haven't even met at that.

I like him and I hate it. Maybe it's more than like at this point, with the way that I'm always thinking about him.

Even with just finding out he existed 24 hours ago, I just can't help my feelings for him.

Closing my eyes again, I start to softly press the keys before starting to sing softly once more,

"When your looking like this
I just can't resist it
I know sometimes I hide it
But I can't this time cause it's gonna defeat me
But if you won't believe me, believe me

Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do
Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do, the things you do
The things you do, the things you do-" my fingers stop playing for a moment as I think of lyrics.

Staying silent for at least almost a minute I sigh as I let my delusional self consume my thoughts and stop playing all my piano together and start to write the rest of the song.

My hand moves fast across the page, I find myself mumbling little words here and there but nothing stops my hand from moving.

Sighing once I finished, I sit up slightly from my hunched position and look at the song I easily completed in the span of 10 minutes.

I look back down at the keys before letting the song consume me, the emotions flowing effortlessly from my mouth.

"This love is tainted
I need you and I hate it
Your caught between a dream and a movie scene
In a way, you know what I mean
When the darts just miss, I can't resist it-"

Starting to play louder I miss the way the world almost quiets to hear my song, to hear my voice, before I continue my song.

" Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do
Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do, the things you do
The things you do, the things you do

When your looking like this
I just can't resist it
I know sometimes I hide it
But I can't this time cause it's gonna defeat me
But if you won't believe me, believe me

Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do
Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do, the things you do
The things you do, the things you do

I know, I know given a chance I'd do it again
Cause I can't help myself
Cause I can't stop myself
I just love being a fool for you-oh-oh

Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do
Cause I'm a fool for you and the things you do, the things you do
The things you do, the things you do

This love is tainted...." I breath heavily after singing high notes I wasn't planning too.

Looking down at the lyrics once more while I catch my breath, I smile at the way it's the complete truth of what I'm feeling.

That I hate I'm starting to feel this feeling again, but if it's him I can learn to love the feeling of being in love.

I know that I'm 100% being delusional at the moment, but I have hope that maybe I can even just meet him, don't even have to be friends or have a relationship of any kind.

Just to meet him.

I know this is weird and unreasonable as well as really freaky as I just wrote a whole song about a man I don't know.

But it's the truth, the truth that I know. Not something I'm making up, no.

I have a feeling that this won't be the only song I write about this new infatuation.

·★·°♪°·★·
* cordelia speaks ! *

[#] we love being delusional !! Delusional enough to write a whole song about someone we just found out existed a day ago 😝

[#] honestly this chapter was all over the place but it's alright, I just love this song sm and to start off the whole plot yk I know tho how dare I make this. So rude of me 🙄

[#] ANYWAY that's all I love you bye 😘

[#] song is Fool for you by Zayn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491 54 20
Emma wasted six years of her life waiting for the only guy she ever fell in love with, hoping to spend the rest of her life with him. Steve who came...
7.1K 211 27
Marcelo Di Niro and Bianca Rossi had a Romeo and Juliet love story. The star cross lovers whose family's wouldn't allow the love. So right after grad...
1K 69 12
Written by: @hungergamefanatic02 @Fangirl_ID_Number_69 and @soccerpatriot (AKA; The Queenz of SHOOKNESS) Music is a way to heal. The body, the mind...
30K 432 38
"They say God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. And as much as anyone can say how in...