Stuck With You - Minsung

By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

A hardworking Han Jisung finally gets into his dream highschool in Seoul with a full scholarship, promising t... More

Chapter 1 - intro
Chapter 2 - Leaving momma bird
Chapter 3 - What rich feels like
Chapter 4 - Stranger in my bed
Chapter 5 - Why tf is he still here
Chapter 6 - First class
Chapter 7 - Squirrel
Chapter 8 - Fainted
Chapter 9 - Take care of yourself
Chapter 10 - Weird guests
Chapter 11 - Going soft!?
Chapter 12 - Damn keep it down
Chapter 13 - "H-hate?"
Chapter 14 - Consequences
Chapter 15 - Missed me
Chapter 16 - Denial
Chapter 17 - Step one
Chapter 18 - Invite
Chapter 19 - He's taken
Chapter 20 - Planning
Chapter 21 - More than midterms
Chapter 22 - Pay the price
Chapter 23 - Cars fix hearts
Chapter 24 - Mommy meeting hehe
Chapter 25 - Gilding your way into my heart
Chapter 26 - Accepting
Chapter 27 - Loving
Chapter 28 - Silly shopping!
Chapter 29 - Dads back with milk
Chapter 30 - New hair new tee new year
Chapter 31 - Surprise?
Chapter 32 - Weak
Chapter 33 - Strong
Chapter 34 - Couldn't protect you
Chapter 35 - Helpless
Chapter 36 - Tear him to shreds
Chapter 37 - Arrested
Chapter 38 - Court
Chapter 39 - Stuck with you
Epilogue/10k special - You're my home
50k special - Changlix - To you

100k special - A new chapter

1.2K 39 35
By Real_Ni-ki_Minaj

*2 years later*

"Babe wake up!!"

"Speak one more time and you'll lose a testicle."

"You have to get up!"

Seungmin loudly groans and turns over in the bed, his eyes still closed but his rest clearly disturbed. When he finally does open his eyes, he's met with the sight of his boyfriend peering over him with a tilted head.

"You're not sick or something are you babe?" Hyunjin questions before hesitantly placing a hand on seungmins forehead, only to find it a completely normal temperature.

Hyunjin walks away and out of seungmins view for a second before returning with a black gown in his hands and a smirk on his face, "Are you forgetting what today is?"

Instead of another sleepy groan, a gasp emits from seungmin as he quickly sits up his bed. His hair pointing in all different directions as his eyes were no longer full of sleep and half shut, instead they were bulging out his eye sockets.

"TODAYS GRADUATION!??"

"Yes genius." Hyunjin rolls his eyes. "Now get your ass up!"

A per Hyunjins request, Seungmins ass was soon off the bed and speeding toward the bathroom. "Fuck these eyes bags!" He rubs his under eyes before grabbing his toothbrush, putting it under the water and dollop toothpaste onto it, shoving it into his mouth.

Hyunjin walks into their shared bathroom with a chuckle, he had been awake for a good hour, "You look fine baby."

Seungmin slowly turns his head toward his boyfriend, giving him a fierce side eye, "You think this-" he gestures toward his sleepy face and bed head, "Is fine??"

"Don't judge my taste." Hyunjin playfully scoffs.

The older opens a drawer and pulls out a hair comb, he wets his hands under the faucet and begins to work with seungmins hair as the boy continued to brush his teeth.

"Excited?" Hyunjin smiles before behind seungmin, meeting his eyes in the mirror.

The boy doesn't respond, probably because of his mouth being full of toothpaste, instead he rolls his eyes. Almost as if to say 'of course I'm ready to get out of this hell hole bitch.'

Good thing Hyunjin is fluent in Seungminain.

As Hyunjin works through seungmins hair, styling it back to life, Seungmins phone rings with a call. The younger was washing his mouth out as he finished brushing, and so the older picks the phone up instead.

"Hello?" Hyunjin pressed his phone to his ear, patting seungmins back with the other hand.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS?"

Hyunjin sighs as he rubs his outer ear from the loud noise, "At our dorm?"

"OF COURSE YOU ARE!" Jisungs voice fills Hyunjins ears, the sounds of their friends fill the background.

With confusion, Hyunjin pulls the phone from his ear, mumbling a, "I could've sworn we had an hour..."

The time on Seungmins phone screen read 9:20am. With a loud gasp, Hyunjin hits seungmins back, who was half way through cleansing his face.

"Aish Jin what!" The grumpy boy stands up straight again, turning around to his gaping boyfriend.

The older simply turns his phone toward seungmin who had to squint to see the numbers, "It's... 9:20?" Seungmin reads with a confused tone.

That is until the gears in his head turn, "OH MY GOD ITS 9:20!!"

Hyunjin frantically nods and quickly pats down seungmins bangs. He himself makes a run for the closet, pulling out the black gown he had shown Seungmin a moment ago.

"FUCK WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!"

****

"Hello?? Hyunjin-ah?? Helloooooo?" Jisung calls the boys name into his phone, receiving no response now.

"Hannie?"

Jisung huffs as hangs up the phone and turns around, a wide smile planting itself of his face when he looks up to see his boyfriend.

Minho had his hair parted down the middle and gelled up to make it appear wet. His neck was covered by his collar peaking through the suit he was wearing. His hands rested in his pocket as he looked down at the younger with those dark orbs.

"Hannie?" Minho repeats.

Jisung shakes his head to get out of the trance like state this man put him in, he smiles widely as he places his hands onto his shoulders, "Hey handsome."

Minho smiles in return, "You look amazing baby." He whispers and he pulls him into a hug, resting his head against Jisungs cap.

Jisungs black gown was wrinkled as Minhos hands held onto the boys waist, he giggle and try to push the man off him, "I look like I'm wearing a trash bag hyung!"

"And you rock it." He smiles as he pulls away, his hands still resting on jisungs waist. "Was that Seungmin you just called?"

Jisung hums in return, "Hyunjin picked up though." He sighs, "I think they just woke up or something."

Minho lets out a small chuckle, "That's your classic Seungjin."

Jisung joins in on the chuckle, looking at his boyfriend with eyes in awe, "I'm so happy you could be here today hyung."

Minho smiles as jisung, "Of course Hannie. I wouldn't miss my baby's graduation for the world."

Jisung giggles and plants a quick kiss on his boyfriends cheek before running off to his new roommate.

The roommate jisung had spent the last year with after Minho had graduated. The one cute and fluffy boy, the same who no longer had braces and hit the gym to get a toned body.

"Innie!!!" Jisung runs over to the younger with his heart shaped smile. Jeongin was stationed next to his own boyfriend, their hands interlocked as they joyfully conversed with eachother.

"Hey Jisung." Jeongin smiles. His cap was slightly too big for him and so it was covering his eyes every so often, making Chan help pull it up every few minutes. "Heard from seungmin and Hyunjin?"

Jisung groans, "You know how they are..."

Chan chuckles and pats Jisungs shoulder, "Look at you Jisung-ah! I remember when you first came to this school with Minho! Ah just kids back then." He smiles in reminsence, talking as if it was decades ago.

Jeongin and jisung look at him with a weird glare, "You really have hit the dad age huh?" Jeongin scoffs.

"Yah you two love me." Chan rolls his eyes, as the two younger boys giggle and continue their conversation.

"Felix said he'd be here soon. His boyfriend, Changbin, is probably going to come see him too." Jisung turns back to Jeongin.

"But ceremony's going to start soon." Jeongin squints to see the stage, the sun was bright today and the event would take place outside.

"They'll make innie, seungmin and hyunjin have a talent of getting ready at light speed." Jisung says, earning a giggle out of Jeongin.

"Oooh all of us are graduating together! This so amazing!" Jeongin jumps up and down in excitement. Even though the boys braces were gone and his body had buffed up, his dimples and of course his personality remained as cute as ever.

"Hehe I'm so proud of you baby!" Chan reaches down at pinch's his boyfriends cheeks. Their smiles were brighter than the moon.

This day might just be the happiest of Jisungs life.

Minho walks up and joins his boyfriend, at his side was also a woman now. Her brown hair up in a bun, her makeup flawless, and she was wearing a beautiful long dress as the widest smile was planted in her face.

"Sungieee!" Jisungs mother runs over and engulfs him in a hug, Minho chuckling from next to them.

Jisung returns the hug immediately, "Mommm!"

The tears were now threatening to fall. All of a sudden the boy felt so emotional seeing his mother. She had raised and supported him by herself, she got jisung to this moment.

Without her, the boy would've never made it this far.

"Oh I thought the tears would never end when our Minho graduated, but sungieee! I can't stop crying now baby!" The older woman whines as they pull away, tears in her eyes contrasting her smile.

Minho walks up to jisungs side and enterwines their hands. "You two look so amazing today." He says with a sweet voice.

Jisung felt like the luckiest boy in this world.

"Aish we look amazing?" Jisungs mother slaps Minhos shoulder, "You look like a whole prince!"

Jisungs chuckles in agreement, "Minho hyung has always looked like a prince."

Even though Minho was used to these compliments through the course of the 2 years him and Jisung had been dating, it never failed to make his face light up a red color.

"Oh my babies have really grown huh?" Jisungs mothers voice breaks as she pats both of their shoulder, she was fully emotional now.

A 4th voice suddenly joins their conversation from behind the couple, "Hello Jisung."

Jisung jumps back with a yelp, until he turns around and sees a familiar face. His lips breaking out into a smile. "Ms. Lee!"

Minhos step mother steps forward and smiles at the young boy, giving him a quick hug, "Congratulations!" She says in a sweet voice.

Once they pull away, Ms Lee turns to Minho, "Nice to see you honey." She smiles to him as well.

"You too Miyoung."

Minhos stepmother turns to Jisungs mother as the two of them begin to converse about... whatever mothers talk about.

In the meantime, jisung and Minho walk off, with their hands conjoined, toward a familiar couple approaching.

"I think I'm going to cry a lot." Minho giggles as he looks down at his boyfriend.

"I cried a lot when you graduated min." Jisung laughs, "I cried when you got into college too, it's normal."

"Aish." Minho instinctively wipes his wet eyes, "The ceremony hasn't even started and I-"

"Aww hyung." Jisung stops and turns to Minho, standing on his toes to wipe his eyes, "Don't cry yet min. You can cry all you want during the ceremony, right?" Jisung smiles convincingly.

Minho answers with a nod and they continue walking toward the couple in the distance. Their bodies never drifting far from eachother.

"Ah there you two are." Jisung says once they finally reach the two.

Felix looks up and elbows his boyfriend so the two of them look at jisung, "Hey Ji!" Felix smile as gives the boy a quick hug, then turning to Minho and giving him a quick hug as well.

Changbin just smiles and waves to the couple, "Nice to see you two!"

But Felix was bouncing at this point, "I can't believe this is happpeninggg!" He says in an excited voice, rapidly hitting jisungs should Lee.

"Right!!!" Jisung smiles, "Now all we gotta do is find Hyunjin and Seungmin and then get to the stage."

"When does the ceremony start-" Felix ponders as he glances down at his phone, only for his eyes to widen, "SHIT WE GOT 5 MINUTES."

With that sudden observation, the couples run toward the stage. Everyone had to be in the positions before the ceremony started and they barely had enough time.

Once they reached the back of the stage they were breathing heavy, Minho places a hand on jisungs shoulder, "Okay..." He huffs, "I'll go to the seats now babe. I'll see you!" He quickly pecks Jisungs temple before leaving and running off from the stage toward where they left their parents.

Changbin had also said a quick good bye to Felix, the two younger boys made their way to their graduating class and quickly found Jeongin.

The 3 of them were ready, except they were still missing 2 friends.

****

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE NO BUSSES RUNNING!?" Hyunjin gapes at the large red and glowing sign infront of the bus stop. "IS THAT EVEN ALLOWED??"

"Yah Hyunjin-ah!!" Seungmin shows Hyunjin his phone screen with wide eyes, "We don't have time!"

Hyunjin yelps when he sees the time, the ceremony was to start soon. And the couple was still at the bus stop. The graduation was taking place on the other side of campus from the dorms.

Hyunjin looks toward his boyfriend, reaching out his hand, which seungmin immediately takes, "If I don't make it, just know I love you babe."

"The fuck? Are you gonna die-" Seungmin yell as he was quickly interrupted by Hyunjin pulling on his hand and booking it. Running at top speed and dragging the younger with him.

Seungmin quickly catches up in pace and the couple run like their life depends on it. Who cares if they were literally about to take a hundred photos and this day would go down in history? Because now they were drenched in sweat anyway.

In record time, the couple makes it to the field the graduation would be held at.

The moment the two arrive at the stage, Hyunjin falls to his knees in exhaustion and breathes heavy from all the running. Seungmin was also breathing heavy, patting his boyfriend back as they groan in pain.

"Did yall just escape prison?" Jisungs voice comes from right infront of them. Standing over them with his head tilted, the rest of their friends following suit.

Seungmin and Hyunjins eyes slowly lift, still panting, before both of them huff out the words, "shut the fuck up." at the same time.

Jeongin, Felix and jisung help the couple get to their feet as the announcers voice fills their ears, "The ceremony will begin now. All students and parents in their spots."

Hyunjin and seungmin look to eachother with proud eyes, as if they just successfully flew a plane, "We did it babe." Hyunjin says in a dramatically soft voice.

"We did... I love you." Seungmin responds with an emotional voice, looking at his boyfriend with batting lashes.

"What the hell?" Felix gags, "Guys save the k drama for later." He says before dragging Seungmin away in one direction and Jisung drags Hyunjin away in another as they go to find their spots

And the ceremony begins.

Jisung was about half way in the line, next to Hyunjin as both their last names started with h. Even though he had been fine most of the day, the nervousness was hitting him now.

Names began to be called, cheers were heard, and the line kept getting shorter. Jisung turn was approaching.

This was a big deal, what if jisung messes it up? What if his palm was really sweating when he shakes the principals hand?

But a part of him knew that this moment was the product of everything he worked for, and nothing could ruin that.

Jisung had spent his whole life preparing to get into this school. And he did it. He found friends. He found love. He found health. And now he was graduating, from one of the biggest schools in the country.

I did it.

I really did it.

"Han Jisung." The announcers voice calls out.

The boys breathing slowed he lifted his frozen legs, taking small steps up toward the stage. The sound of Hyunjin cheering behind him was the only thing keeping jisung in reality.

But once he stepped onto that stage. Nothing felt real. The cheers. The clapping. The teachers shake his hand as he wobbles along the path toward the principal.

Jisungs eyes were blurry with tears once he get to the last person. "I'm so proud of you jisung." The principal smiles, finally handing him his diploma.

With shaky hands, he takes the paper and finally turn around to face the crowd of hundreds. It felt eurphoric. His hard work had paid off.

The cheers deafened him and time felt in slow motion. Jisungs eyes scan the crowd and eventually fall onto the loudest person, and the one he loved most.

Minho was screaming at the top of his lungs somewhere in the middle, tears covering his cheeks and he mouthed the words 'I love you.'

Jisung feel his own tear slip down his cheek when he saw the olders face. The love of his life.

Seoul Scholars had shaped the person who jisung was. He would've never met Minho if it wasn't for this school. What if that first day, he really did switch dorms?

What would these couple years have looked like?

How could he have lived without Minhos cooking? His cold but sweet personality? His handsomeness? The way he cared for the boy like no other?

He couldn't. He couldn't have lived without him.

And one way or another, Jisung would've found him. Because if there was one thing he knew in this life, it was that he was made for Minho and Minho was made for him.

No matter what could have happened, he didn't want to know. Because jisung knew he had the best version of reality.

He takes the final bow with his diploma in hand. The widest smile on his face and tears streaming down his cheeks. The moment where all his emotions came together.

As much as these past few years have been the best of his life. He was ready to move on. As a new Han Jisung, whose expierences shaped who he is.

This was going to be the start of a new chapter.

A new chapter in their life.

And when he rises, look back at the crowd one last time, he mouths the words back to Minho.

'I love you.'

A/n
LETS GOOO

LONGEST CHAPTER EVER AT 3K WORDS??

SEUNGJIN IS SO FUNNY HAHA

DID YALL NOTICE A LINE THATS FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER HERE? HEHE I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE UNTIL AFTER I WROTE IT

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 100K READS

All of the ranking on this book make me want to cry. I just can't believe it.

Like truly. I would've never thought this book would get this much recognition when I started writing. This is just a small hobby of mine and it's been so rewarding and so much fun. Anybody who's read and enjoyed this book, I want to sincerely thank you. You all bring me so much joy.

I hope this book was enjoyable and entertaining!

And this will be my last special. So I guess this is the official end to the 'Stuck With You' universe

I love you all

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.1K 39
"Leave him be, this one is mine." Minho grabbed Jisung's wrist. "Don't. touch. me." Jisung snapped. Information: A story in which a Haphephobic boy...
107K 3.6K 28
jisung is inlove with a famous model, who is his best friend. started: 18th April 2022 ended: 24th April 2022
84.9K 2.5K 25
bratty, confident, not used to hearing no - until han jisung met lee minho ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ✧ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ college au / tsundere lee know / slowburn spicy ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚...
51.1K 2.2K 27
Jisung needs money so he finds a job being a maid. But what he doesn't know is that he's the only human at the large estate causing him to run into t...