Lucius

By ChastityKarma

Delythena is an alpha's daughter. She's a great warrior and also very stubborn. She's not one to run down a m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 13

234 8 1
By ChastityKarma

I pull Wren to a stop before he can beat the shit out of the bitch.

"If you do something to get then you might get executed. Let me deal with her."

"We deal with this our entire life and now just when we thought it's pass us someone bring bit up."

"I understand where you're coming from. But your mate need you."

He sigh and nod.

"Go back to Tory."

He walk pass me and I start thinking of all the way I can get back at that stupid woman.

I call it a day with the swimming and head up to my room. I get dress and head into town.

I buy everything I'll need like dye and some ghost peppers along with hair remover. This is a bitch move but I honesty don't care. I can get executed for this but I honestly don't care.

When I got back to the castle I head to the kitchen. I've come to find out that no one like Isabelle which is great for me.

"I need your help." Sebastian the head chef raise a eyebrow at me.

"Is not dangerous is it?"

"If anything I'll take the blame. I promise."

"What do you want us to do?"

I held up the bottle of ghost pepper. "Isabelle."

They exchange looks and then nod.

"I owe you guys one. Oh its for dinner."

I walk out of the kitchen with a huge grin. I can't wait for dinner time. This is going to be epic.

I went to the library and get confortable. I don't want to see her stupid face until that time come.

I lost track of how long I've been in the library. Wren pull me out of the daydream I was in. I realize I've lost track of time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 431 17
Angel Grey is 16 years old living with her Alpha dad. Her dad and her lost her mother to a hunter. Her dad told her that a Luna lost her mate as well...
124K 3.4K 52
Disrespect her and your dead. Try and push her down and she will knock you down with twice as much force. Bailey Lowell is the daughter of two of t...
10.5K 384 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...
278K 8.1K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...