Safe Place|B.E

By herlittlelesbian

gxg smut. More

one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven

four

481 5 2
By herlittlelesbian

Camis pov

I wake up in billies arms for the 4th time today.

I just feel comfortable with her. But it's not the same comfortable feeling I feel with Reneé.

I look up and she's still asleep. I grab my phone from my nightstand and I check the time.

It's 12 am. I take a picture of us and I post it on Instagram. I don't show her face though.

(Act like billie has red roots in the picture)

camitorres to whoever woke me up from my naps🖕
Liked by tararose and 25 others.

kateeee sorry..
^camitorres its fine Kate

reneerapp sorry cami💕
^camitorres its okay nae💟
^youloveleila  I told you not to call her ml
^camitorres lmfaoo listen to your girlfriend 💀
___________________

I chuckle at leilas comment and I put my head up to check if I accidentally woke her up.

I didn't thankfully. I put my phone down and I lay back down on Billie.

I fall back asleep. A couple hours later I wake up to an alarm.

I press snooze and Billie wakes up as well.

"Hi." She says in a hot ass raspy voice.

"Hi." I say.

"What time is it?" She asks taking one of hands off my back to rub her eyes.

I grab my phone and it's 5:45 am.

"It's 5:45." I say.

"Okay." She says while she puts her hands on my waist and rubs it with her thumbs.

I look up at her and smile.
She smiles back.

"We gotta get ready for class." I say.

"Yeah we do." She says looking into my eyes.

"I think that involves you getting up beautiful." She says.

"Your so comfortable though and I'm tired." I complain.

"How about we get up, take showers, get dressed and go to class. Then in class you can lay on my shoulder and fall asleep." She says.

"Okay fine." I say getting up.

I grab my toiletry bag and robe.

"I'm gonna go grab my stuff gorgeous." Billie says grabbing her phone and getting up.

"Come here baby." Billie says holding her arms out.

I put my bag and robe down and I hug her.

"Later cami." She says letting go and walking out.

"Later Billie."

I grab my stuff and I walk out of my room as well and down the hall to the community bathroom.

When I make it into the bathroom I walk past some girls and into one of the showers.

I shower and I turn the water off. I put my robe on, and I grab my toiletry bag. I walk over to the sink and I brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I finish I walk out the bathroom and down the hall to my room.

When I get to my room Tara is here. "hey Tara."

"Hey camila."

"So who were you with in that picture on your Instagram?"

"Nobody." I mumble.

"Cami is that your girlfriend?"

I wish.

"No. She's not my girlfriend."

"Well we have to get ready for class." I say changing the subject.

I grab my uniform and I start getting dressed.

After a couple minutes, Tara and I are dressed.

(That's our uniform^)

I grab my bag and I say, "I will probably not see you later. But text me."

She nods and I walk out our room.

I walk to my first class and surprisingly there isn't that many people in the halls.

I go to text Billie but I forgot my phone in my room.

I run back to my dorm and i grab my phone. As I'm running back to class I run into Kate.

"Hi Camila!" She says with a little enthusiasm.

"Hey Kate." I say with much less enthusiasm because I have to get to class also she disturbed my nap by barging into my room.

I hate people sometimes.

"I have to get to class. I'll see you later." I say running off.

I get to class and almost everyone is here. Even Billie, her bag is in the seat next to her.

I walk in and she looks up, and smiles at me.

I walk to the seat she left for me. I move her bag and sit down.

Billie pulls my seat and desk closer to her. She whispers, "hey beautiful. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good b, how about you?" I whisper back.

"That's good love, and I'm good as well." She says as she puts her hand on my knee.

She is driving me crazy.

"I seen your insta post when I woke up." She informs me.

I put my head in my hands in embarrassment, and she takes them off my face.

"There's no need to be embarrassed mamas. It was funny." She says.

I smile and she smiles back at me.

The teacher ruins our moment by saying, "okay now that everyone is in, let's start class. First off, welcome back Billie."

I look at her with a smile and everyone looks back at us.

"Okay so how much progress has everyone made with their projects?" Mr Francis asks the class.

Every group goes one by one and soon it gets to us.

I say, "about 70 precent.". He nods and goes to the next pair.

Soon the class ends and everyone starts to leave.

"Alright pretty girl, imma see you later." Billie says before getting up.

"Can I come to your dorm so we can finish the project?" I ask.

"Yeah of course. Meet me outside of this room so we can walk together." She says.

"Okay, I'll see you later Billie." I say getting up and grabbing my bag.

I walk out and walk to my next class.

When I walk into Mr O'Connells class he says, "hey Camila! Thanks for giving Billie her assignments."

"Hey Mr O, and your welcome."

"Hey cami!" Reneé shouts from across the room.

"Hey nae!" I say walking towards her with a smile.

"Hey Leila!" I say with a smile as well.

"Hey cami!" She says enthusiastically.

Why is everyone so enthusiastic today? Maybe it's a good day.

I'm happy too but not this damn happy.

"How was class with Billie? Are you happy she's back? How did everyone else react?" Leila asks.

"Yeah I'm happy. And it was good she had her hand on my knee the whole time, she's so sweet. And everyone didn't really react, from what I noticed nobody gave a fuck." I answer.

"We are working on our project later." I add.

"Wait, over the weekend we barely talked. What were you doing?" Reneé asks me.

"Well yesterday I was with Billie. I woke up with her, then I went back to my dorm and I painted. Kate from one of my classes came over and left 10 minutes later. After she left Billie came ove-" I start but then I get interrupted by Reneé.

"So your telling me, you woke up with Billie then later she came back to your dorm." She says.

"yeah but I'm not done." I say. "Then we watched the office. You called and interrupted us. We finished the episode, and both of us were tired. So we cuddled and I fell asleep. Kate came in and woke me up. I fell asleep again, and you called. And woke me up again. Then billie put both of our phones on dnd, and I fell back asleep. I woke up at 12 and I posted on Instagram. Then I fell asleep again."

"Damn you were sleeping all day." Leila says.

"I know, but I was comfortable and tired." I say.

"Okay I let you guys talk for 10 minutes, now let's start class." Mr O starts.

I sit in my seat next to Reneé and as I'm packing up. Reneé hits my shoulder lightly to get my attention.

I look up and she darts her eyes towards the door, and at the door is Billie talking to her brother.

I continue putting my stuff back in my bag and once I finish I start walking to the door.

Billie and I make eye contact and she smiles. I smile back and I say, "hi Billie."

"Hi beautiful." She replies.

"How's Finn-, sorry Mr O'Connell, teaching you?"

"He's good, and funny."

"Okay Billie, Camila and her friends have to get to class, I'll see you later ladies." He says to Leila, Reneé and I.

I pull Billie into a hug and we stand there for what feels like an eternity.

But in reality was 20 seconds.

"My brother is getting kind of upset mamas, so I'll see you when I walk you to class." She whispers in my ear.

"Okay bye." I say letting go.

Once I hit the door I hear Billie start to whisper yell at her brother.

"What the hell dude-" she starts.

I giggle and reneé and Leila look at me like I'm crazy.

"Before we get to class can yo-" Reneé starts before getting interrupted by the bell.

"Oh shit." We all say in unison starting to run to our separate classes.

I make it just on time and I sit down in a random seat that's open. Which is in the middle.

As I sit down I feel like someone is staring at me.

I look back in the direction that I feel eyes on me and it's the one and only Kate.

I don't know her last name, and she's nice and all but I don't really care.

Soon I get a note passed to me and I open it.

It reads, 'do you wanna hang out love?-kate'.

I write, 'sorry I can't later, im working on a project with someone later.' and I fold it up and send it back.

I get it back and it reads, 'its Billie isn't it.'

I write, 'yeah, she's my partner..' and I hand it back.

Soon I get it back and it reads, 'damn I really wanted to hang out with you beautiful :('.

Okay now I feel bad.

Should I hangout with her?

But I have to work on the project with Billie.

I write, 'how about we hangout when I'm free.' i fold up the paper and hand it back.

I get the note back and it says, 'yay okay, lmk when your free ml!'.

I just turn back and I give her a thumbs up.

I put the note in my pocket to show Reneé later.

I wasn't really paying attention so I'm gonna have to ask someone for notes tomorrow.

The class ends and I grab my stuff, and quickly walk out before kate can catch me.

I see Reneé and I pull her into the nearest bathroom.

"Dude I have something to show you." I say pulling out the note.

I hand it to her and as she's reading the note Billie comes out one of the stalls.

Damn she's everywhere. I'm not complaining but damn.

"Hey Reneé and Camila." She says washing her hands.

"Hey Billie." Renee says while Billie dries her hands.

"Hey Billie." I say.

"Anyways," nae starts turning back to me. "Why the fuck is she being like this?"

"I have no idea, she made me feel bad for ditching her so I said we can hangout when I'm free." I answer.

"I think she like you." Reneé says.

"Who likes you?" Billie asks out of nowhere.

"No one." I answer quickly before Reneé can say anything.

"Nah let me see." Billie says walking closer to us.

"No Billie, it's no one." I say hiding the note behind my back.

"Well if it was no one, let me see." She says trying to grab the note out of my hand.

"No Billie." I say holding it up in the air.

"I hope you know I'm taller than you princess." She says successfully grabbing the note out my hand.

"Billie give it back." I whine, and she just looks at me for one second and looks back down at the note.

"Who is this from?" She asks switching her eyes from me and reneé.

"A friend." I mumble.

"What did you say cami?"

"Nothing."

"Camila please don't lie to me."

"It's from a friend billie." I say loud enough for her to hear.

"What friend?" She asks me lowering her voice.

Fuck her voice is so attractive.

Okay this is not the time.

"Kate." I say.

"Okay thank you baby." She says grinning, taking the note and walking out the bathroom.

I run after her and reneé runs after me.

"Billie what are you gonna do?" I shout in the hallway as I'm running after her.

I catch up to her and I pull her into the nearest janitors closet. I turn on the light and gently push her against the door.

"Billie look at me in the eyes." I say.

She still doesn't so I grab her face and I gently turn her face towards me.

She looks into my eyes and I start, "think about what your doing before you do something you regret. and I understand your doing it for me but, let her have a crush on me. I don't give a fuck how she feels about me,"

'i only want you.' is how I wanted to finish off my sentence.

"Why were you so mad anyway?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"No reason." She says.

"Don't lie to me billie." I say in a low-ish voice.

"Fine I know I just met you but I think I have feelings for you." She admits.

"Aw Billie, I think have feelings for you too. And I wasn't going to hangout with her. Because to hangout with you." I admit as well.

"Come here mama." Billie says pulling me in for a hug.

She checks the time and says, "so we are late for class. How about we just sneak back to your dorm."

"But billi-" I start before she puts her index finger up to my lip.

"Shh gorgeous. I think you need a break more than anyone. So let's just go back and watch the office."

"But Billie, I have to get to class."

"They aren't gonna let you in and we both know that."

"Fine Billie but only this one time." I say.

"Yay come-on."

"Why are you so happy?" I ask before opening the door to let us out.

"Because I don't have to be in class." She says in a 'duh' tone.

We start walking to my dorm room and Billie intertwines our fingers.

I look down at them and I look back up at her.

"Hey aren't you supposed to be in class?" We hear a voice say.

"Don't look back." Billie whispers to me. "when I say run, we run."

We hear the footsteps getting closer and Billie says, "Okay run."

We run to my dorm and I open the door.

We walk in loosing the adult.

Why when we are supposed to be in class we're together?

"Fuck you for making me run." I say walking over to my bed tired as hell and out of breath.

"You wish gorgeous." She replies walking over to my bed as well.

"Since we're supposed to be in class how about we finish our project." I suggest.

"Do we have to?" Billie whines.

"I would like us to. The deadline is in a week and a half, and honestly I would like to get it out of the way now." I admit.

"Fine, but only for you." She replies.

I go to grab my laptop and when I get up Billie slaps my ass.

"Billie." I say sounding shocked but honestly I'm not.

"It was a muscle spasm." She chuckles.

"No the fuck it wasn't." I say glaring at her then grabbing my laptop and walking back over to the bed.

I sit down beside her again and open my laptop.

I pull up the assignment and we soon finish it.

"See was that so hard?" I ask.

"Yes it was." Billie says sarcastically.

"Okay so what do you wanna do now?" I ask her.

"Whatever you want."

"Oh yeah?" I say straddling her lap.

"Yeah." Billie says seductively while she plants her hands on my waist.

"Damn your so fucking beautiful." I say putting my hand under her chin.

I inch my face closer to hers until our noses touch.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispers to me.

"Yeah." I whisper back.

I lean in a little more and our lips clash.

I open my mouth a little to give her access.

Our tongues meet and we explore eachothers mouths.

Then suddenly I get a call.

I detach our lips and I grab my phone out my sweater pocket.

It's my mom.

I answer and she says, "hi sweetie!"

"Hey mom," I say holding up my index finger to signal Billie to wait a second.

"How's school?" She asks me.

"It's good, um I'm doing something so ill call you back when I'm done." I say trying to get off the phone with her fast.

"You're about to be doing me." Billie says loud enough so only I can hear.

I hit her shoulder and she winces.

"Camila aurora Torres, are you with somebody?" My mom asks sternly over the phone.

"No mom." I say.

"Don't fucking lie to me." She says.

"Fine yes. Im with someone." I say.

"Are you having sex?"

"No we aren't. I love you bye." I say before hanging up.

"That was funny." Billie says laughing her ass off like the funniest thing in the world just happened.

"No it wasn't." I say glaring at her.

I get off of her and I say, "my mom just ruined the mood."

"Nah come here mama." Billie says putting me back in my position.

She kisses me and our tongues fight for dominance again.

She moves her hands down to my ass and I let out a small moan.

"you like that?" She asks.

"mhm."

"use your words."

"yes."

After I say that I get a knock at my door.

Fuck.

That's what I wanna do to bi-

Okay let me stop.

I get up and I look in the peephole.

It's paloma.

I open the door and my sister says, "why did mom just call me and say that your having sex?"

"oh my fucking god. im not having sex. also why do you care?" I say getting annoyed.

"so what are you doing with her?" She asks pointing to Billie.

"we were talking." I lie.

"dude I'm not a dumbass I know your lying. but bye I have to get back to cla-" she starts but stops.

"wait why aren't you in class?" She asks me.

"cause I was gonna be late, and they wouldn't have let me in." I answer.

"so why is she here?" she asks me.

"okay enough with the questions paloma." I say getting ready to shut the door in her face.

Right before it closes she stops me and says, "just be safe."

"i will. i love you, bye." I say shutting the door.

My family stresses me the fuck out.

"was that your sister?" Billie asks me.

"no shit." I say walking back over to my bed.

"i was just asking damn."

"im sorry, her and my mom just pissed me off."

"how about we watch your favorite movie to get your mind off of it." she suggests.

"yay, I have a lot tho." I say

"okay I'll just pick a random one then." She says.

"how about crush." I suggest.

"sure, whatever you want." Billie says.

I get my laptop from next to me and I pull up Hulu.

I find the movie and I start playing it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.6K 35
Just read it. BILLIE IS A SUBMISSIVE Disclaimer: Smut Swearing gxg Mature scenes First Chapter Out: March 26th, 2020 Achieved: โ†ช#1 in #agmcdaniel
193K 5K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...
291K 7.6K 35
"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™จ , ๐™š๐™ž๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™" ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐™บ๐š‚๐™ท๐™พ๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„๐š ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป achieved #1 in #bisexual #1 in #bi...
8.8K 339 11
(๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ -๐ฆ๐š) ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.