That One Hockey Guy | OC

By lmh__007

A girl with a dark past A boy with a happy family Liliana is a talented artist and is finding comfort in pain... More

Introduction 🎨⛸️
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Epilogue
Authors Note | Please Read
Bonus Chapter

Announcement

56 0 4
By lmh__007

Couldn't get enough of the characters? Well I think you are in luck.

I hope you noticed and loved Anastasia and Elijah in this book, come on surely they sound familiar...

Elijah Dermont. Anastasia Haywood.

Yes you heard right. Haywood.

It's time for Issac's twin and best friend to be in the spotlight. Everyone get ready for Ana and Elijah's story.

Here's a sneak peak of my upcoming book...

Not Another Hockey Guy | OC

A girl who is basically nothing

A boy who hopes to be the next big thing

Anastasia Haywood has always been the quiet girl, she would rather hide behind the counter of her flower shop than go to parties or large gatherings.

But when her father, the new hockey coach gives her the opportunity to start her photography career by taking photos for the hockey teams social media she can't refuse.

Elijah Dermont has always had a passion for Hockey, he recently began training to go pro but when Ana Haywood walks into the rink with a camera around her neck he loses all focus.

When Elijah went to a college across state after high-school he forgot all about his best friends twin sister.

But now he CAN'T forget her.

----------------

Brothers best friend
Forbidden lovers

The first chapter is out Late 2024

Bonus chapter of Issac being a father out now !!!!!

Thank you for reading <3333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 85.3K 40
*Being Published in 2022* ❝You can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,❞ he grumbled, hands roami...
5.4K 117 20
🎀𝐀 𝐆𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲🎀 16+ (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬...𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲) 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬 is a struggling artis...
7.4K 164 38
With her nose in books and his brawn getting him nowhere on or off the ice, they find themselves drawn together, sharing their baggage and behaving b...
637K 10.8K 36
Ever since she was a little girl Evangeline Adler has been a figure skating star. Now in college she's set her sights on USA's Olympic Team; and she'...