That One Hockey Guy | OC

By lmh__007

A girl with a dark past A boy with a happy family Liliana is a talented artist and is finding comfort in pain... More

Introduction πŸŽ¨β›ΈοΈ
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Epilogue
Authors Note | Please Read
Announcement
Bonus Chapter

Part 25

96 1 22
By lmh__007

6 Months Later

🎨

"This might hurt a bit sweetheart." The needle connects with my skin and the pain flows through my body.

I've had plenty of tattoos before but never one on my shoulder until now.

It's a little uncomfortable but not enough for needing to stop. Just pray that Issac likes it.

These last 6 months have been filled with so much fun memories, summer has passed now but I loved staying out late sat around a bonfire. That was until Issac popped one of his stitches and had to go back to hospital. Twice.

Beth and Landon still bicker like two children and Ana and Elijah barely speak to each other. Apart from that everything is great.

I mostly think it's our fault Eli and Anastasia don't speak much, we tried to get them to hook up and now made it awkward.

"All done." That was very quick.

"Thank you." The tattoo artist shows me my tattoo, it's perfect, a little red but other than that perfect.

As soon as I leave the studio a ping alerts my phone.

My Handsome 🤍

My Handsome 🤍: hey baby, where are you? Luka wants to go to the park and is asking for you :)

Me: I'm on my way home, just was grabbing a coffee <3

My Handsome 🤍: Okkki! <3333

I feel terrible for lying but I know he will love the tattoo I got for him.

"Hey I'm home." Luka runs up to me, nearly knocking over my ice coffee that I bought on the way home.

"Lilianaaaaaaa. Can we go to the park now?" Luka hugs my legs and for a 7 year his grip is tight.

"Geez Luks. Yes let me just change into something more comfortable then we can go." Issac finally makes his way to me and Luka, smiling heavily at me.

"Hello gorgeous lady." I swear he finds new nicknames every day.

"Hello beautiful boy." Luka gags as Issac hugs my waist. He walks away into the paint room pretending to gag continuously.

Issac walks upstairs with me so I can get changed. This is the time he's going to see the new tattoo.

My bedroom window is slightly open, the garden looking beautiful as ever with it being autumn time.

"I need to show you something." My voice is soft and I'm so nervous.

"What is it baby?" Issac lays on my bed waiting for me to show him, he grows more curious the longer I stand there.

"If you don't like it I can get it removed or something." Now I'm panicking, my steps grow closer to my door, locking it just in case Luka runs upstairs.

Issac sits back up on my bed, I can see he's nervous now. His legs spread, so I stand inbetween his legs, beginning to take my blouse off he grabs my legs steadying me.

"What are you doing Lil?" I'm now taking off my tank top, leaving me in my white lace bra.

"Can you take my bra off for me?" I turn my back to him, revealing my shoulder. I hear a gasp before Isaac's finger trace the words

Haywood. 13.

The writing is in bold italic calligraphy, from afar it would be hard to read but medium and close distance you can tell exactly what it is.

His hockey number and name together, on me.

"Liliana you beautiful fucking angel." Issac kisses my tattoo softly then turns me around standing up and clasping my ass in his hands, lifting my body in the air.

"Put some clothes on, let's take your brother to the park. After I'm bringing you back up here and we are cuddling all night." I was expecting him to say something sexual but that is even better.

Issac helps me slip on a grey knitted sweater, and I leave the same jeans on from earlier. Since we are going to the park I'll put my Uggs on because they are old and don't really need to be clean.

So after I changed me and Issac walk back downstairs and get Luka ready for the park. Fortunately Issac dressed him this morning because my tattoo appointment was really early.

Now that we are all in comfy clothes Issac buckles Luka in the car and I decide to drive today.

Issac got me insured on his car just like I got him insured on mine. We basically just take whatever car is in my drive.

We practically live together at this point. We are probably away from each other once or twice a week. Some people might find that toxic but for us it works.

"Yay can I go play now." Luka says as he notices the park we are pulling into.

"Let me park the car first buddy." I say to the eager beaver.

I find a close by parking spot and then unbuckle Luka, watching him run towards the park. I notice a few of the kids from his old school are in the playground so he will definitely have fun today.

This kid is so patient with me and the rest of this fucked up family. Grammy and Grandpops wanted to take Luka in but me and Landon said no and we managed, Lewis didn't go back to Australia but he did however move to smack bang in the middle of nowhere.

Although he's getting married soon. Lewis's fiancé I've only met once but he was super nice and got on with all of us really well. Especially Luks.

Lewis also told me they are looking to adopt so I'm going to be an Aunt soon. He's only 2 hours away which is better than 12 when he was in Australia.

"I brought coffee." Issac sits down next to me and hands me a cup.

"Thank you." I give him a quick kiss then rest my head on his shoulder. "What are you and Ana doing for your birthday?" The twins birthday is in a few weeks and they usually have something planned.

"Well it's only our 28th so nothing special really. Probably get the group together for a few drinks or something." It's almost been two year since I met Issac and I missed his 27th birthday because it was two days after the whole incident of him walking out. Gosh that feels forever ago now.

"Sounds nice, I already have your presents planned!" I exclaim because I know he will love them. A painting of his favourite singers and bands all on one canvas and then a new ring because he lost one of his others. Then I got him a joke t shirt which says 'my girlfriend is hotter than you'.

Knowing him, he will probably wear it out in public. Issac genuinely won't care.

"Luka is such a beautiful and caring kid, you did well as parents." A random woman stands in front of us. "He looks like you a lot." She now points to me.

"Oh no he's my—"

"Thank you, we try and be the best parents we can." Issac cuts me off. He's so stupid, I can't believe he's going along with this.

"Is he your first?" The lady asks and before we can reply a younger woman runs over apologising for her mother, telling us how she just wonders off randomly.

That makes me sad, she's so cute.

"Don't worry, she wasn't any bother." I say and Issac nods, clasping onto me hand.

I rest my head on Isaac's shoulder for the third time today when the two women walk away.

"Liliana, you don't know how much I can't wait until we bring our own kids here." The Scarlett in my cheeks right now.

"About that, I was thinking about coming off birth control. For multiple reasons." As if I just blurted that out.

"Okay, tell me more?" Issac says.

"Well it's making me have really bad headaches and the pill is notorious for making girls put weight on, and it's started doing that to me. And I don't know I'm ready for kids—" before I can say anything else Issac buts in.

"Yes." I guess that's settled.

"Like I have my painting career, I can work from home, I know how to skate now thanks to you, you can focus on hockey and we can all travel together." My words put a huge smile on Isaac's face.

"I can't wait." Three words that tells me I'm with this man for life. "I need to tell you something as well." Oh god. Now I'm scared.

"Yeah?" I say quieter than ever.

"I bought a house. For us. I wasn't going to say anything yet but since we are on the topic of starting our family... I bought a house."

He bought a house. 5 bedroom. One for Luka and one for my paint room. One for us. Two for our future kids.

I've never been happier.

•••

And that's a wrap. This story has been such a beautiful and fun book to write. The epilogue is next and then we are done.

Or are we?

Thank you for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.6K 31
"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that end. Wouldn't want to be a pain in your...
109K 5K 52
Book 3 of 3 Highly recommend you read books 1 and 2 first. Mel just moved back to New York City. She left four years ago after the love of her life...
37.8K 2K 46
18+ only "The fewer people that know the truth the better. And if this all goes smoothly, you two will be able to get divorced before the hockey sea...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...