𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲

By urlovepoetry

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞�... More

𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐨
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

19 4 3
By urlovepoetry

When do you truly know that you love someone?
The state where you love them enough to let them destroy your entire being just for a smile on their faces.

The thing is, I never expected to be in the place that I am currently in.
As a child, I hated those people who didn't talk to me and kept quiet a lot.
But as I grew older, I understood those exact people and became the very thing my younger self hated the most.

The alternative is worse, I think. That's because there's only so much pretending I can do.

The nights. They are the worst. The world sleeps, but I cry. The world around me keeps on living, and every single night I feel myself drifting farther and farther away from this wretched place.

Life isn't the same anymore. I no longer yearn to find someone to love; there are too many broken things in me, and I don't want the other person to bleed like I am just to fix it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you so much for reading :)
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...