MY EX-HUSBAND REGRETS AFTER S...

By Poojapindoria

NOT MINE Author: The Ideal Belly Bai Ran had been married to Chen Chen for three years-three years in a secre... More

Chapter 1: Wet in the Kitchen
Chapter 2: An Awkward Dinner
Chapter 3: The Displeasure of Returning Home
Chapter 4: I'm Not free Tomorrow.
Chapter 5: Rejection
Chapter 6: Hit a Push Car
Chapter 7: Don't Touch Her
Chapter 8: Cook Me Food
Chapter 9: Feed Me
Chapter 10: Mother's Death
Chapter 11: She Wants a Divorce
Chapter 12: Seatbelt
Chapter 13: WeChat Conversation
Chapter 14: Spring at the Neck
Chapter 15: Meeting Hu Wan
Chapter 16: Model
Chapter 17: Suppression on the balcony
Chapter 18: Changing Articles
Chapter 19: Frightening
Chapter 20: Back to the Chen Residence
Chapter 21: Chen Family Meeting
Chapter 22: Settling the Register
Chapter 23: Love Box
Chapter 24: Coming Specially
Chapter 25: Meeting the Rats Again
Chapter 26: Hu Wan's Visit
Chapter 27: You Dare to Touch Her?
Chapter 28: A Forced Kiss Downstairs
Chapter 29: Forcing a Marriage
Chapter 30: Seduction in the Bathroom
Chapter 31: Car Accident
Chapter 32: Professional Filming
Chapter 33: Slap
Chapter 34: Trending Search
Chapter 35: I'll Find A Man for You
Chapter 36: Forced Marriage
Chapter 37: Hu Wan's First Aid
Chapter 38: Setting Her Up
Chapter 39: The Box's Appearance
Chapter 40: Mysterious Call
Chapter 41: Acting
Chapter 42: World of Three
Chapter 43: The Dialogue at the Cinema
Chapter 44: Thoughts
Chapter 45: Kidnap
Chapter 46: Search
Chapter 47: Send You Back
Chapter 48: No
Chapter 49: Your Home
Chapter 50: Take Care
Chapter 51: Deep Love
Chapter 52: Frightening at the Stairs
Chapter 53: Visit
Chapter 54: Invited
chapter 55: Boyfriend
chapter 56: She Hates
Chapter 57: Fraud
Chapter 58: Ye Lan Knows
Chapter 59: Exposing
Chapter 60: A Small World
Chapter 61: Participating Together
Chapter 62: Appearance
Chapter 63: Apology
Chapter 64: Missing Inexplicably
Chapter 65: Forced Marriage
Chapter 66: Strange Whereabouts
Chapter 67: Tian Tian
Chapter 68: Memories
Chapter 69: Staying
Chapter 70: Amusement Ground
Chapter 71: Questioning
Chapter 72: Lifespan
Chapter 73: Divorce
Chapter 74: Awakening
Chapter 75: Talker
Chapter 77: I Won't Touch You
Chapter 78: Family Knows
Chapter 79: Suicide
Chapter 80: Ultimatum
Chapter 81: Stay
Chapter 82: Retrieving Identity
Chapter 83: Trending Search
Chapter 84: Misunderstanding
Chapter 85: Choice
Chapter 86: Coincidental Meeting at the Bar
Chapter 87: Accident
Chapter 88: Saving
Chapter 89: Questioning
Chapter 90: Go Back With Me
Chapter 91: Affection
Chapter 92: Visit
Chapter 93: Plan
Chapter 94: Implementation
Chapter 95: Failure Again
Chapter 96: What Are You Doing?
Chapter 97: Sudden Change
Chapter 98: Speculation
Chapter 99: Thinking Too Much
Chapter 100: Feed Me

Chapter 76: Confirmation Again

186 2 0
By Poojapindoria

"There's no need, Auntie. Just take good care of Sister Hu Wan. You don't have to worry about me," Bai Ran said politely.

"Thank you, Ran Ran. I'll go to the hospital first. You also know that Hu Wan needs someone at the hospital..." Hu Wan's mother had a grateful look on her face. She was kind and looked like a completely different person from her ferocious face in the morning.

"Okay, then go ahead. Don't worry, I'll go to the Civil Affairs Bureau tomorrow morning," Bai Ran said as she sent him off.

Hu Wan's mother walked out of the room and turned to look at Chen Chen. She asked, "Chen Chen, aren't you leaving? Go accompany Hu Wan. She doesn't have much time left."

"Okay, let's go together," Chen Chen replied calmly.

Sometimes, he even felt like he was a marionette on a string, woodenly doing what he should but did not want.

Half an hour later, the two of them appeared in front of Hu Wan's bed.

Hu Wan lay there silently. When she saw Chen Chen, a joyful smile immediately appeared on her face.

"Chen Chen, I knew you wouldn't lie to me. You said you would come over to see me later," Hu Wan said as she slowly sat up.

"You should lie down. It's better to rest now. Don't be too tired," Chen Chen instructed Hu Wan.

"Chen Chen is still the one who cares about me." Hu Wan smiled. There was only Chen Chen in her eyes, and she even ignored her mother beside her.

Hu Wan's mother added, "Yes. Besides, Chen Chen said earlier that they'll get a divorce tomorrow morning. You'll be marrying the person you want to marry the most soon."

With that, Hu Wan's mother glanced at Chen Chen, but he did not respond.

When Hu Wan saw this, a hint of displeasure flashed across her eyes, but she still pretended to be very happy to confirm. "Chen Chen, then we can register our marriage tomorrow morning, right?"

After hesitating for a few seconds, Chen Chen replied silently, "Yes, I'll go tomorrow."

God knew how aggrieved he was to give an affirmative answer to this question.

"Okay! I can officially be your wife tomorrow." Hu Wan looked excited.

"Rest well. It's already so late. I'll go back first and look for you after the divorce tomorrow." Chen Chen sighed slightly in his heart, but he still instructed her before getting up to leave.

"Chen Chen, can you stay? It's only a few hours until dawn. We can go together." Hu Wan looked at Chen Chen expectantly.

"You want to go with me? Why?" Chen Chen was a little puzzled.

"After you get a divorce, we can register our marriage together." Hu Wan had a "logical" expression.

Chen Chen opened his mouth and almost said, "Is there a need to be so impatient?" However, when he thought of how she was a patient with only two months left, he still shut his mouth and only said, "But registering requires identification. Your identification card is definitely not in the hospital." 

Hu Wan's mother immediately said, "It's okay. We'll just get Hu Wan's father to deliver it overnight."

Chen Chen held his forehead. This family was really impatient.

Chen Chen could not say anything else and sat down. "Then I'll stay with you. Have a good rest tonight."

"Okay, with Chen Chen accompanying me, I can finally sleep well," Hu Wan said.

"Did you not sleep well previously?" Chen Chen looked at Hu Wan's expression. Indeed, her dark circles were a little heavy.

"Yes, my heart kept hurting last night, so I easily lost sleep." Hu Wan pulled Chen Chen's hand and wanted to place it on her chest. She even took the opportunity to act coquettishly. "Chen Chen, touch it. Don't you think my heart is beating a lot slower?"

How was this heartache? She had insomnia every day because of Bai Ran and Chen Chen's divorce! She hoped that everything could really end tomorrow!

Chen Chen was suddenly shocked. He retracted his hand and said, "Don't be like this. There are differences between men and women. Some places can't be touched casually."

Hu Wan's mother was a little surprised to see her daughter not hiding anything in front of her. She pretended to cough and said, "I'll get you some water."

"Mom, you don't have to be busy. Chen Chen is accompanying me today. Go back first. You didn't rest well accompanying me this time," Hu Wan shouted directly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 81 19
Molly Quinn King, the fifteen year old daughter of Mr and Mrs King ,gets sold for her dowry to Mr Joel Strauss. The parents give conditions to Mr Str...
976 72 33
A Kiss that led to a beautiful love story. A Kiss that they both wished to long for forever. A kiss that opened the door of a closed heart. A Kiss th...
2.6K 494 27
V කියන දරුණු අපරාධ කාරය සහ ජන්කුක් කියන පොඩි කොල්ලගේ අහඹු හමු විම . Top Kook Bottom Tae #BL #Taekook #BTS #Sinhala
9.3K 362 34
Danni, a newlywed, finds herself abandoned on her wedding day as her husband leaves to join the war. Left alone in a house that's no longer a home, s...