The Merman And The Human

undercover_kiss által

A Merman by the name of Atlas searching for someone he would be able to always talk to. Not realizing it woul... Több

Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 3 - Searching For My Boy
Chapter 4 - Caught You.
Chapter 5 - It's not take-out.
Chapter 7 - Radio Talk.
Chapter 8 - Bread, Butter, And Jam
Chapter 9 - My Night light.
CHAPTER NOTE.
Chapter 10 - A Quick Spark.
Chapter 11 - Family Behind Glass.
Chapter 12 - Out The Box.
Chapter 13 - My Normal.

Chapter 6 - Fish Out Of Water.

9 2 0
undercover_kiss által

ARMANDO'S POV:

As I Undressed I helped him into the shower already prepared. I got into the shower first and he followed. The water wasn't warm yet, so it was freezing. Atlas had no reaction, though. I guess he was used to this. As I got a loofah soapy he squealed "Oh Shit!" As I cocked my head back he fell with his tail I fell back with him laying on top I blushed and laughed looking up at him.

ATLAS' POV:

Me and Armando were about to take a "Shower" but I forgot that I'm not human. We got in and this cold water hit me but I liked it. It felt nice but suddenly I fell. In a panic I yelped "Oh Shit!" While falling to the floor with Armando underneath me. My tail was back. I blushed hardly and I know he saw, because he started to blush also. He began to laugh while looking up at me and I grinned. Quickly remembering our position I got up in a hurry, while saying "I'm so sorry! I forgot!" I gave a guilty look "Hey, hey it's okay just lay here and I'll help" Armando said sweetly. I laid back listening to him and he started to give me a.. bath? I forgot what it was. 

ARMANDO'S POV: 

I had to go back to work sadly. I hate leaving Atlas all alone, but really he's not, he has ruffles. I had just walked into my restaurant and Hiba (My friend) came up to me. "Hey who's that guy I saw you with the other day?" I widened my eyes "What guy? I wasn't with anyone." Even though I knew that I was. "He had long blonde hair and you were carrying him, are you sure you don't know what I'm talking about?" She asked, seeming skeptical "Yup, no idea." I replied then grinned. I walked away and went to my area.

**END OF WORK**

I started to pack up to leave but I dropped my keys. I bent down to pick them up, but then I saw a dog in the restaurant! I ran after it making sure it didn't make any messes. Once I caught it I saw it was a boy pit-bull. "Aww you're just adorable aren't you?" I said while petting him. "Well hmm you have a collar so lets see. Your name is Archie?" He immediately lit up when I said his name "I'll take that as a yes" I thought to myself. His owner's address was on the back so I took him home then started walking back to my house. It was 7 PM and the streets were practically dark except for little light in the sky. The sunset was beautiful. I unlocked the door and walked into my apartment only to see Armando singing. "Damn I didn't know you were good." I said while smiling at him, he paused and looked at me "How much did you hear..?" "Not that much, but enough to know you're an amazing singer." 

ATLAS' POV:

As he left for work I went into the Kitchen and seen this Radio and turned it on 90.9 FM and From The Start by Laufey Played {Oh, how I wish you'll wake up one day} I Smiled wide and stared singing  "Run to me, confess your love, at least just let me say!" {That when I talk to you oh, Cupid walks right through  And shoots an arrow through my heart} "And I sound like a loon, but don't you feel it too!" {Confess I loved you from the start} As the song ended I laughed and wanted to tell Armando I learnt a song. I then held on the counter and opened the Ice box and grabbed a Ice pop and opened it as I ate it I laughed at me singing. I started singing again when suddenly Armando spoke and said "Damn I didn't know you were good." I paused and looked at him "How much did you hear..?" I said while starting to panic, but thankfully he said "Not that much, but enough to know you're an amazing singer." I couldn't help but feel butterflies fill my stomach when I smiled.

********AUTHORS NOTE********

Hey guysss we're currently in different classes so only "S" is writing this Maybe soon we'll reveal our names to yall if u want Send suggestionsss!!! (THE SPICY PARTS ARE COMING IN A FEW DAYS JUST WAIT) Bye guysss!

Xoxo

R&S

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.1K 18
For Xiang Hao Ting and Yu Shi Gu things are only getting started when tragedy strikes. Trying to keep everything under control when the world beneath...
44.4K 1.9K 22
Arden Coleman, a carrier, dreams of creating a family of two. His deep-seated trust issues do not allow him to see a future where he has a partner. H...
657K 26.3K 41
Previously known as 'I'm Sorry but I'm All Out of Nice'. Nerd? Yes. Bullied? Yes. Depressed? Yes. Gay? Yes. Combining all four, Trance Wilson's schoo...
29.3K 610 6
Ryan was walking late one night and came across the same alley he always walks through. I mysterious figure approaches him and kidnaps him. What happ...