Wait of hundred years is end...

By Spark_taekook_

Where a rude cold ruthless who was cursed of not having his mate or can't find his mate was waiting for his m... More

1. King ๐Ÿ‘‘
2. Bunny beauty ๐Ÿ’
3. love/obsession/lust?
4. you are mine๐Ÿ’
5. Love making๐Ÿ”ž
6. Guilt ๐Ÿ’
7. Truth and guilt ๐Ÿ’
taehyungie and taekook update๐Ÿ’
8. luna๐Ÿ’
9. insecurity๐Ÿ’
10. party๐Ÿ’
Taehyung๐Ÿ’

The lake๐Ÿ’

464 29 6
By Spark_taekook_

No proof reading.
Sorry for the late update.
Hope u all will love this part.
ENJOYYYYYY~~~~~~~
__________________________________________________

After the party and having dinner both Taekook were going towards their chamber (kook in Tae's arms obviously) having a satisfactory smile on their faces.

Tae opened the door with his foot going inside and closing it. He put kook down and removed his viel to admire his Luna more by stepping few feets away.

Kook was standing their looking at Tae blushing but still maintaining eye contact but when it was hard for him to maintain it he lowered his head biting his lips to stop his shy smile.

Tae not liking the idea of his Luna looking down not into his eyes took step forward decreasing the distance between them wrap his arm around kook pulling him towards his chest.

Kook collide with Tae's chest and started to snuggle more into it hiding his blushing face from his alpha with a shy smile. Tae hold his chin making him look up.

Tae:- (deep voice) when I m looking into your eyes then you should maintain eye contact with me doll.

Said in his deep voice making kook legs to shake and nodded his head. Tae hold kook more tight not to let him fall.

Kook was getting weak each passing second he was clutching onto Tae's clothes for support. His face neck was red due to blushing with the intense eye contact.

Kook:- a-alpha

Tae:- mhmmm (still maintaining eye contact)

Kook:- n-nothing (he doesn't know what he wants or wants to say)

Sensing his omega's conflict and what his omega wants he leaves him now diverting his eyes to kook's lips licking his own making kook to gulp.

Kook:- a-alpha

Tae:- mhmmm

Kook:- d-do something?

Tae:- want me to do something my mate

Kook:- y-yes alpha

Tae:- you will get what you want my omega but for now do as alpha said.. go change your hangbok and come to the stable

Said making kook confuse but he didn't wait and leave immediately before kook even open his mouth to ask something. Kook shrugged his shoulders now pouting cutely and left to change his dress into simple one.

After few minutes he came wearing a soft fluffy blue colored hangfu. And left from their to the stable where he saw his alpha with his white horse (suggest me a horse name Or tell me if I had already mention it before).

He went their and stand a few feet away from the alpha whose back was facing him and was patting the horse. By sensing the presence of the luna he turned around just be freeze on his spot that how cute and beautiful Kook looked in that fluffy hangfu.

Kook blushed with that stare and the frozen state of alpha but this time he didn't looked down as his alpha said he was staring right into his alpha's eyes but before his whole face become tomato he called Tae.

Kook:- A-Alpha (he mentally slap himself for shuttering but he can't help it whenever he is in front of his alpha he is always shy.)

By listening to the soft angelic voice of kook Tae came back to his sense and divert his eyes towards the horse and got on the top of him and called kook.

Tae:- come on get on the horse give me ur hands.

Kook:- but where are we going alpha? (Now standing near the horse. Listening to him Tae bend down)

Tae:-(putting his finger on kook's lips) sush u will know when we will reach their now get on. (Forward his hand for kook after straightening himself)

Kook take Tae's hand get on the horse in front of Tae facing him and hugged him pushing his face into Tae's neck sniffing greedily taking his scent. It's hard for him to controll himself. He badly wants to be marked by his alpha but he wants his alpha to mark him with his own will.

Tae wrap his one hand on kook's waist and with other he was holding the riens of the horse tugging them making horse to move.

Soon enough they got out of the palace. Tae took the long route as he knows kook likes to roam around. He took the route which was going through whole pack.

Kook was so fascinated by the beauty of the pack. He had only listen about daegu pack from his appa and today he is watching it by his own eyes with his alpha being the luna of this back.

He saw how all the people are going to their house closing their shops as it's already night. He saw how their wives are welcoming their mates with open arms and love.

He saw how all the pack members are living together with love and care and with no greediness and enmity. He already love all the pack members.

He is feeling proud to be the luna of this pack to be the mate of the most fareless ruthless and sweet alpha(only with him tho). He loves him truely.

He tightly his arms around alpha's waist and snuggle more into him. Tae too tight his grip pulling him close. Kook was admiring the whole pack and igs beauty.

Right now they came out of the main pack and are in the outskirts moving towards the forest which is the dividing part of daegu and busan pack. He saw so many beautiful lakes and different flowers. He loves nature.

While admiring all this he tilted his neck and his eyes fall on his alpha's side profile. He was amazed even tho he wasn't seeing Tae for the first time still he can't help to admire his alpha.

The mole on the side of his lower lip and on the tip of the nose and under his eye the sharp jawline which clenched right now. He was admiring his alpha's handsomeness that he didn't notice where they are right now.

The hose halt in his place when tae pulled his leash to stop. Then Tae divert his eyes towards his luna who was staring at him from the long time. He was aware when Kook was admiring him but he didn't react that time.

Tae:- if my luna had done admiring his alpha so can we get down!! (Said making kook to come to senses with red cheeks and hide face into his alpha's neck again.)

Getting that kook isn't planning to get down as he is shy to even face Tae being caught staring at him so Tae hold kook tightly and got down from the horse.

He put kook down on his feet. Kook pulled out from Tae neck as he was a lil short from Tae he  have to be on the tip of his toes to hugs Tae and snuggle into his neck.

After pulling out of the alpha and breaking the hug he noticed his surrounding and wide his eyes. He again look at his alpha then the surrounding.

Kook:- alpha it's it's the same lake, the moon lake where we met (said with his wide eyes) and the decoration the small house in the middle when did u do that? (Admiring whole lake)

Tae:- hummmm it is. And i did it in the afternoon. (Back hugging kook)

Yes it was the same lake where they first met where Tae bring kook to his palace. The place where Tae's wait of hundred years ended.

He decorated changed whole lake by planting beautiful different types of flowers and building a beautiful small lake house in the middle of the lake with cherry blossom trees all around the lake and near the house.

The night view

The day view

Kook turned around and peck Tae's lips as a gratitude to bring him here and immediately turned around with red cheeks and shy smile making Tae's lips to curl upwards a lil at his adorable luna.

Tae break the hug and come in front of kook giving his hand to kook who hold it. Tae started to walk on the path to the house which was covered with cherry blossoms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continue......

***********
Please vote and comment

Hope you all will like this💝
English is not my first language so spare me if their are any mistakes🙇🏻‍♀️
ENJOY💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
69.8K 2.4K 38
I'm very new in writing ffs and this is a short story ( think so ) taekook ff " Why are you ignoring me kookie " - unknown " You always being clingy...
142K 5.1K 25
a fearless ,ruthless,cold the jeon jungkook mafia his wife/husband kim taehyung (jeon taehyung)
2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...