๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Œ๐’†๐’• โ™ก

By Orphicwords_

๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’“๐’Š๐’• ร— ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’†๐’• "Geet" I whispered her name, pulling her closer to me, my voice low and gravelly as I... More

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ซ๐’†๐’†๐’…๐’‚๐’“'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ - '๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ‘- '๐’‹๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Œ'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ’- '๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’’๐’‚๐’•'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ“- '๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’‚๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ” -'๐‘จ๐’‰๐’”๐’‚๐’‚๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ•- '๐’‹๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’Œ๐’†๐’Š๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ–- '๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ—- '๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- '๐‘ฒ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’•'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ฐ๐’„๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘-'๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- '๐‘ฐ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-'๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’‹๐’‚ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’‹๐’‚'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•- '๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–- '๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‰๐’?'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -'๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- '๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†'

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- '๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’“'

76 14 3
By Orphicwords_

Geet's pov-

Being a Autumn person, September seems to be my month. I occupied the quiet cozy spot of my backyard and sipping on my 'garam adrak wali chai'
And my gaze stuck on the sunset .

I ditched going to palace due to my assignment but now I am simply procrastinating .

But the sunset and with a great book in my hand, 'Alchemist' it seemed worth little .

On other hand I know nothing is worth sacrificing studies but waking up till late won't harm, only if it's for a day .

I borrowed this book from Mayank, and now I think I need to buy for my own .

It's a reader's theory I guess that we must have personal copy of novel we read no matter if we read it on Kindle,library or by borrowing it .

Life has been going well. The morning college which is exhausting but atleast I am securing my future. Then quality time at palace and then meeting my new favourite person.

Mr.inescapable, I laughed remembering how in morning I big him farewell with the same name, I never knew of me being that brave .

A notification popped on my mobile looking it over I found it to be his's.

Aapki lambi umr hai Amrit aur ye baat hume itna sukoon degi pata nahi tha.

"Your traces are missing, are you trying to escape?" I giggled at his text .

He must have reached palace by now and it's like our evening routine .

Me wandering in different sections of palace and him finding me and then time till dinner is reserved for each other mostly .

"Perhaps, my bags are packed you know" I texted him back playing along .

"Oh you might need someone to pick them up" his text came .

"Oh Mr. Don't underestimate me, I used to pick musical instruments from music room and carry it to assembly ground during any function and and and the catch is music room was on 4th floor and I had to take stairs" I lectured him about my strength.

"Oh you're that strong well I was planning on kidnapping you but now I am scared" his way of carrying along the conversation has my heart .

"Not a problem I am willing to be kidnapped"

"Oh then my visit won't be waste, please come outside ms." Was he serious, oh my .

"Don't tell me-" he can't be here, right ?

"Yeah I am here, now come and yes wear your armour cause today I am aiming at stealing your heart" those words,  he can say anything and I'll be ready to blush .

"Coming" I dropped the message and rushed to get ready.

I wore a white ethnic co-ord and paired it with a plain red duppatta .

I opened my jhumka collection,my gaze went to the one gifted by him.

Caressing them I wondered would it be the right time but discarded my thoughts, something was still bothering me .

I choose another pair of jhumka and paired it with my outfit .

I made a messy bun out of my hairs, I decided on washing them tommorow that's why one day before showering they are looking kinda good .

I carried my phone with me and walked out but what I saw was unexpected.

He was riding on a scooty with a helmet on but by physique I could recognise him.

I ran near him smiling but my steps haulted as neighbour aunty called out to me.

"Who is he Geet?" She has this bad habit of questioning too much but understandable, It's India things like this will always be shocking to elders.

Amrit looked over my face contemplating my answer .

"He's here to kidnap me aunty" I told her and hurriedly sat on scooty and hit him little hardly on back indicating to move forward.

He accelerated the scooty and I could hear aunty saying something but not clearly .

"Save me aunty please" I waved at her as distance between us increased.

I laughed on weird look we got .

"I love doing this haha" I laughed, leaning my forehead on his back .

My gaze went on side mirror and I realised I was practically hugging from behind .

I felt my body parts warming up and even from beneath the helmet, I could feel his intense gaze .

I detached myself from him but my hand was still on his shoulder for support .

I tucked hair coming out behind my ears, I looked at his back .

The white shirt couldn't hide his buildup body from this close, under my hands I could feel his shoulder which were stiff .

We were now on isolated road, when he stopped the scooty .

"Come" he held my hands and I followed him.

He led me to a beautiful dhaba,it was illuminated from fairylights. The wooden cots were placed outside and two families were eating their also a group of boys.

"Backside" he instructed someone.

We walked through a path leading to back garden where a long carpet was placed under a tree, fairylights were hanged beautifully on tree.

Reaching there he finally took his helmet off .

Few sweat beads were present on his sculptured face giving him a athletic look.

His intense gaze made thrills run down my spine .

I walked near him, and wiped off his sweat from my duppatta.

He wrapped his one hand around my waist and with other hand he opened my bun .

"You always manage to steal my breath away" he said while his finger ran through my hairs, detangling them .

I couldn't handle his advances, my hold on fabric of his cloth tightened because of this intimacy.

He moved forward and I closed my eyes in anticipation.

I felt his lip on my cheek but very near to my lips, I let out shaky breath .

His lips stayed there for as his hand moved from my hair to my nape .

I couldn't handle it and hugged him, hiding my face in his chest .

"You always does this!" Hitting him lightly on chest I complained.

Chuckling he hugged me back .
"What sweetheart?"now he is acting oblivious.

"Making me nervous"

"Oh how can I make you nervous, you're so strong afterall " he teased and looked up to him with narrowed eyes.

Well I remembered something.
"From where did you learn that 'wear your armour' line?" I questioned and saw his ears getting red .

His one of habits,I love.
Now he will tap his right leg on ground as he is getting nervous .

And yes I was right .

"Well...I... it just came out" he said .

"I can teach you some good ones" I told him with a proud expression.

"And how do you know those?" He asked .

"Well I have heard many of them" I smiled remembering how Raghav used to complain about those girls flirting with him .

"Who?" I saw his features hardening, I couldn't comprehend what got into him .

"What-"

"Is someone flirting or bothering you? In college, in neighbourhood or online . They shouldn't have looked towards--"
I saw a dark glint passing through his eyes, I understood he took it all wrong .

"Amrit..listen-"

"Geet, I am not trying to be control freak but I don't like even thought of someone-" he said staring right through me as he lifted my head with his hand on my nape, he couldn't even finish the sentance as he was trying hard to control his anger .

"No one is doing anything, I was talking about pick up line Raghav got and-" I stopped myself from saying further.

"Let's eat hmm I am hungry" I said as I saw staff bringing in the dishes .

I separated myself from him but he still holded my hand and made me sit beside him.

The staff gave us a smile and walked away, they seem not to be surprised by his presence.

"I am sorry about earl-" he apologized when he didn't needed to .

"It's okay, completely okay" I placed my hand upon his as silence surrounded us .

"You come here usually?" I asked him.

"Twice in month or something but the owner of this place used to work in royal kitchen but later he wanted to start his own dhaba so he knows us that's why staff was so casual" I don't know but he understood what I was implying to

I looked over at dishes, they were Fab
Chole bhatoore, moong ka halwa, and Ghevar.

"You ordered the perfect meal" I beamed at him and he smiled back at me .

I tore a bite of bhatoore and dipped it in chole and oh as that entered my mouth the richness of spices occupied m senses .

Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the spiciness.

Then I made a bite and fed it to him who was just busy in staring .

We finished the chole bhatoore in same manner .

"I never loved eating as much as I did today" he kissed my fingers .

I just blushed looking down .

"You know Geet, moong ka halwa is my favourite but I like it from specific places only" he shared while eating the halwa and I noted the information in my mind .

"Well I like ras malai but there should be plenty of kesar" I can eat that whole day, not exaggerating.

We finished our meal with easy talks in between and staff took away the dishes .

We stood up and walked around the beautiful garden but more beautiful was this moment. Our tangled hand and soft music in background.

Suddenly he pulled me towards himself, my hands landed on his chest .

"You made it too easy for me Geet to feel this escasity, to loose myself to someone yet find all my missing parts.
I have something very serious and deep for you in my heart and now I couldn't keep it to myself anymore.
All respect,care and protectiveness I feel for you is not for vain. I want to be you Geet, in your happiness but more in your pain. Give me a chance to join you in your life path" he said all while caressing my cheeks .

"You don't know Amrit you changed everything for me and for better only .
All missing, craving and comfort I feel with you means that there is something I also carry in my heart . Be with me Amrit" I placed a kiss at his over his shirt.

He walked behind me and hugged me from behind and I leaned in his touch .

"I found you without searching and now I have this feeling for you without even trying" he nuzzled his face between my neck as my breath quickened.

"You are my favourite feeling, favourite moment and my home"
He placed sloppy kisses on my neck .

"And you're the comfort of this home" I turned back to him and said with a smile on my face while my eyes glistened .

He smiled back at me while tilting his head and I giggled at the whipped look he gave me .

Insta I'd - orphicwords._

Subh Mahashivratri 🕉️❤️
May gauri shankar blesses all of us with whatever is good enough for us and let's learn to love like gauri shankar even a bit and life can be beautiful ✿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 144K 69
๐Ÿ”…This story is not a historical fiction.๐Ÿ”… ๐Ÿ”…๐Ÿ”†๐Ÿ”… He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and sipping over his black coffee. Suddenl...
3.6M 203K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
Lotus among the Roses By Devi

Historical Fiction

11.7K 685 32
'I cried that night.....so much that it numbed me to my core' Padmini sobbed hard. Her life came crashing down at her when she found that her husband...
Mine By Aarvikim

Fanfiction

68.7K 3.7K 14
Javin = I'll never love you, love means weakness and I don't want any weakness in my life. She look at him with hurt in her eyes, tears are Continus...