Undeniably Yours

By thescarredgoblin

Noah : Despite what I thought about love being a drug , Abhaya Kallam was my greatest high. I hated how mu... More

Introduction 🤌
Dedication
The Morning
Her Flight
His Flight
A Vile Start
Aftermath
To His Surprise
Unfamiliar Sensations
Turned On ?!
Vain Second Trial
Suspicious Stability

The Beginning

14 2 1
By thescarredgoblin

It hurt ...

It hurt so much when I realized I was in love with literal ink on paper.

I've done this once , I can do it again.

Oh , how much I am in love with Aaron Warner now. Dang it , A woman would be driven crazy if men like him existed in real life.

But I'll tell you , as much as gorgeous men are in real life , when they open their mouth to speak , you're all done.
Fictional men are so much better , heck, far better. Especially the morally grey ones.

I put the book back to my shelf feeling devastated as I can't take all my books to London. I finally did it though. After all those sleepless nights , all those coffee depended days , all that hard work. I finally got the scholarship to the one and only Rivendell University.

I had a fever for a week I admit , when I found out I was not only accepted and passed the scholarship exam but aced it. It was unbelievable.
I was going to London , to study Psychology, Philosophy and Literature on the side lines but they'd be there.
It has always been my dream and now I was on my way to finally complete it.

It was so hard to convince my mum and dad.They still think I'm a goddamn baby. That I'll be influenced, will lose my virginity and turn to drugs and alcohol.
Well , that's not gonna happen.
No way.
I promised not only to them but to myself that I'd be focused on studies and studies only.
Above all , I've earned the tag of being the Sassy Good Girl

It took days to convince them and now I no longer have energy to put up with other human beings.

I've packed everything and tomorrow I'm leaving , I'm finally leaving and I've never been happier.
I wouldn't define this as running away but yup , here I was.

That night , it was my fault..

Woah ! Woah !
Not again ..
I'm not going there.
I'm not gonna remember it.
No.
I'm going to forget it once and for all.
A fresh start far away.

It'll all get better there.
A new beginning.
I'll study hard , I'll ace it all as usual.

Focus on studies and studies only. ( Need to remind myself that alot )

Make some new friends.
Get a good job , Prove myself , Be independent and Settle down.

Strictly not going to involve myself in any sort of trouble.

There , How hard could it be. ..

Anyway , I'm 19 and mature enough, what could go wrong ?

_______________________________________

On my way to the airport , mom had cried twice , rechecked four times if something was missing and reminded every single thing I was not supposed to do. I had to remind myself how far I'm gonna be from Mumbai, from home.

I was looking outside of the car , absorbing every detail as much as I could. I'm gonna miss it all for sure but it's worth missing than to be stuck here.

" Remember Abby , Stay away from boys " , she said almost eighteen times.

My dad was chill , he was proud , winked back from the mirror so mom couldn't see it. I knew what it meant. It meant " Enjoy while you can , you only live once abby."

Not to mention my gangster sister , Amara. Oh yeah , she is a gangster, only mom isn't aware of it. Oh , poor innocent Bina Kallam, my mum is really naive.

Amara is perfect ,
Perfect slim body- check ,
Perfect boobs - check,
Perfect ass - check,
Flat stomach - check,
Jawline - check ,
Academic validation- check ,
Fluffy long hairs - check ,
Baby blue eyes - check ,
Plumpy and pink small lips - check , check , check , check , check .

She has it all perfect. Not to mention again , she will change her name after turning eighteen, and turn from Amara Kallam to Amara Black. Cliche.
She said it was for the best , next year she's going to settle down in London and never coming back. Mom was hurt and angry but couldn't do anything.

Amara gets what she wants , always ...

Ain't no one can stand against her when she makes up her mind. She was a rebellious girl and the black sheep in the family.

She wants to pursue law. Out of my league I'd admit. She's good at arguments and can turn anything right or wrong if she talks long enough.

" You got it sissy. Lose yourself enough. Live for once there. Go to a party , get a little tipsy and get a grip on a hot guy. Maybe enjoy cloud 9 or seven minutes...
Once you get married, you'll regret not giving your first times to a hot ass guy" Amara said while popping her bubble gum and never looking up from her phone.
Dang it , she's addicted to the screen.

Mom glared at her. I'm so glad mom doesn't understand much of her words or else we'd both be dead and I wouldn't get this chance to finally move away.

" I'm going there to study and to build my career. Not for ' fun ' " I replied

" Whatever " she said rolling her eyes like she knew something would happen.

I hated it when she did that.
Mostly because she's always right. Her predictions have always been correct.
When she says something's gonna happen , it happens and I hated it because duh , it happens.

After never-ending 45 mins of arguments, cries of mum , laughter of dad and Amara, we arrived at the airport. Finally.

Checking my luggage and my cheap handbag that I bought from etsy which was quite beautiful , if I was missing something. I bid goodbye to my crazy family, mom was crying, obviously, dad gave me an awkward one hand hug. I loved them and I was gonna miss them.

Amara hugged me like I was the only solid thing on earth , like she was holding on to her life. I loved her more than anything and she loved me more than I ever will. We knew that but couldn't express it due to the sibling-enemy-ship , that's what she calls it.
When I let go of her warmth, I instantly regretted it , regretted going to London , leaving my baby sister alone. She whispered in my ear ,
" You're soon gonna lose your tag sissy and I bet my life on it "

Pufffffff

My regret was gone. I snorted and pinched her waist.
We laughed and bid final goodbye.

I've never been on a plane alone. Amara has always been with me. Dad booked first class , I scolded him for that. He wasted he's two month salary on it.

When I asked why , he said , " You're going alone, bacha and the trip is long for your own good. Above all , I've never got a chance to spoil you , let me while I can. After a few years , you'll be the one spoiling me and I wouldn't deny it. "

Damn , I loved first class. It was too expensive and I loved it.
Wow Abby !!
It was far more comfortable and few people were there. I can read peacefully.

Great ! My new journey starts here , on this plane. It's exciting as well as terrifying.

Well , here we go. I'm not turning back , even if I have a chance, I won't.

Hola

Thank You for reading my story. I'm a new and peachy writer. Ignore my mistakes even though I've checked a couple of hundred times.
Do not forget to vote.
Do comment or drop suggestions.

Adios Amigos .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 2.2K 33
This is a dark romance!!! Noah Grant was a boy Lena shouldn't have fallen for, and yet she did, and it cost her her life. Bullied by the students of...
143K 3.4K 55
He is a force to be reckoned with. A lift of his finger & people are beheaded in seconds. A word from him & the streets of NY are bathed in blood. An...
1.9M 75.8K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
45.6K 883 44
"The Angel and The Royal Devil" 🖤 "If he doesn't stop staring at you in five seconds, I'll fuck you against this table and you'll cum while locking...