Whispers Of My Heart

Por SreeIsNotHome

When an insecure girl who always dreamed of a happy ending , gets her Prince Charming...✨ Mais

Prologue
Characters ✨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 7

101 14 0
Por SreeIsNotHome

Mahima's pov :

I woke up an hour before my everyday time to look into the new project as my dear boss gave me full responsibility.

I did my routine, made breakfast and Rohan dropped both of us and today...I am slightly nervous.

After settling down, I made my way to the 8th floor and knocked on the Ceo's cabin. I have many doubts and also don't know where to start.

"Come in" he said.

Opening the door, I slightly peeked into his cabin and spoke " Sir actually I want to clear some things."

"Of course Mahima..please come in" he immediately spoke.

Isn't he soo nice to me ??

After maybe 45 minutes, all my doubts are clear and I am damn excited , also quite nervous as it is something very new to me.

" Remember Mahima..you can always come to me even if it's a tiny doubt."

"Yes sir. Thank you so much for the explanation. " I smiled.

Before I made it awkward for us to look at each other, I quickly told him " I'll start work then, sir."

" Yeah. You should."

I quickly went outside and started working.

It's been almost lunch time and by far our team is so excited and cooperating very well. If this continues we can finish this more quickly than sir has planned.

I quickly called Tara to see if she had lunch and I had my lunch in the cafeteria. I started to work again and today I decided to work an hour extra because I wanted to clear some of my doubts and wanted some perfection. I called Rohan and told him that I'll come by myself. Soon the office became empty. And well....I am starting to get nervous now. So I started to pack my things and was about to leave. And then I noticed a shadow , I quickly turned back to spot a tall 6 ft figure looking at me.

"Mahima...You haven't left yet??"

"I actually stayed for a bit longer Sir...just for some perfection and I had some doubts..."

"It's just the first day and you started seeking perfection ?? " He chuckled.

Man...His smile is gorgeous....

I gave him a tight smile.

"So..you are going alone?"

"Um..yeah"

"Ok come on then. I'll drop you off."

"No.." I suddenly said startled, making it more awkward.

"Any problem" he asked concerned.

"No sir. Actually....um... I'll go on my own. It's ok".

"Oh come on. It's fine"

He started walking, leaving behind.

"Come on Mahima...."

"Yeah sir"

I started walking behind him.

We went to the private parking and I adjusted in the passenger seat after thinking too much.

He started the car while I was busy shamelessly staring at him.

"So where do you live?"

Oh my goddd....he is asking my address....(Screaming...)

Consy : To drop you, Idiot.

Oh yes...how can I be this stupid??

I told him my address and sat silently.

I was too nervous to start a conversation but this silence is too awkward.

"So Mahima..You have a boyfriend??" He asked.

Holy shit......I never expected this man to ask that.

"No sir" I said very politely.

"Ofcourse" he replied.

Ofcourse??? What does that mean... it's too obvious?? That I'm single ??

"I mean you wouldn't go alone if you do..so..."

"Yeah.." I replied.

"I am sorry if it was personal. I just wanted to start a conversation."

He wants to make a conversation with me??....oh my godd.....

" It's completely not personal sir. And what about you ? "

He gave a stare for 5 seconds to be precise and replied " I don't. But I definitely have somebody I like" directly looking in my eyes.

Ok. Now I am curious. Who is that someone??

I would be lucky if it's me. Anyways I have my Rohan

"Lucky her.... So she knows ?? That you like her".

He went silent and suddenly it strike me

" Oh... Is it him then ??"

"Oh god..Stop it Mahima..I am straight." He chuckled.

He is making my heart skip a beat with his smile.

"Maybe she knows. I never expressed."

"You should do that. These things aren't meant to be late."

"I soon will.."

"Is this your street? " He asked and I realises we are now at the entrance of our street.

"Yes sir. You should stop the car now. I'll go from here".

He looked at me questioningly

"I mean...umm...My house is nearby. And I don't want to think my neighbourhood to think a man is dropping me home".

Consy : What the hell....are you out of your mind ??

Oh shit.

"Ok then. " I got out and realised he got out too.

I looked at him without blinking.

Go to your home. I'm gonna maintain a decent distance from you. Nobody is gonna know I dropped you.

"Sir, it fine. You can go."

"Take the lead, Mahima."

He is so stubborn.

I walked to my home while he followed maintaining a 5ft gap between us.

"Thank you sir. You really didn't have to do this. That's so nice of you."

He smiled and still didn't leave.

"I'll go then." He nodded but still didn't leave.

I went inside my house and looked down from the balcony to see him already looking at me.

He gave a charming smile and turned to leave.

I'm still in shock.

He was so casual with me.

He wanted to drop me even after I insisted that I would go on my own.

He wanted to a started a conversation.

He asked if I had a boyfriend.

Is he giving any signs ??

But he said that he already like someone. Who could it be ???

Is it me ?? (I'm brushing right now)

Consy : I didn't know you are this delusional. Why would he even like you ?? Also even if he likes you, you already have Rohan right ??

Right.....I have Rohan. He will be my future. Am I cheating on him ??

God....I am so clueless right now.

But the feeling of Vikram Sir taking interest in me feels so good. He is a dream man, for sure... There were never any rumours that he is dating someone. He is devilishly handsome.

Mainly....He is being so nice to me. When he is known for being rude. That's one of the traits of my dream fictional man.

Whatever, relation with a rich man might not end up well. Also I have my Rohan.

Shoving every thought of my hot CEO, I decided to get some sleep after making dinner and listening to my little one's daily complaints and gossip.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

187K 11K 20
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 �...
6.2M 293K 58
♚ 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ♛ 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐲𝐚 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐥 ⋇✦⋇ "𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨...
3.6M 125K 37
𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐣 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ♡ 𝐌𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐚 ~✿✿~ "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦...
388K 33.1K 37
Sometimes, unexpected marriages end up being the most fulfilling ones, defying initial expectations and leading to beautiful journeys together. Same...