Pico: The Rise of Mephiles

By KattheCat1202

Pico and his friends have been fighting evil as long as they could remember, and they have always won. Howeve... More

The Rising: Part 1: The Beginning of the End is About To Begin
The Rising: Part 2: Junko and Tsumugi's Plan
The Rising: Part Three: Junko's Attack
The Rising: Part 4: The Evil Plan
The Rising: Part Five: Let's Bring Back a Legend!
The Rising: Part Six: Fujisaki Captured!
The Rising Part Seven: Gotta Go Save Taichi!
The Rising Part Eight: Saving Taichi
The Rising Part Nine: Volcanic Eruption!!!
The Rising Part Ten: Mephiles Rises

Before We Begin...

28 2 1
By KattheCat1202

I've been excited to write this book for a long time! But before I get to the actual writing, I need to do the usual!

Ships:

Katco (Kat x Pico)
Silvuv (Silver x Ruv)
KomaToga (Nagito x Byakuya)
Scourgiona (Scourge x Fiona)
Katade (Kat x Shade)

Well, I actually think that's all I have to say! Anyway, without further ado, sit back, grab a hamburger, and enjoy Pico: The Rise of Mephiles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 40.6K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
3.4K 51 17
Joshie has recently joined the PAW Patrol and he's been getting the hang of it, but his mother and father are going through a tough time as they beco...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...