CURSE- War Of Love

Da quill_of_rheaa

โ„™โ„๐”ผ๐•Š๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€โ„•๐”พ ๐•๐•†๐•Œ... Vidya Rudravanshi~ Love is the only thing she hates or maybe she's afraid o... Altro

PROLOGUE
DEDICATION
CHARACTERS DESCRIPTION
1. DEAL
2. FLASHBACKS
3. DATE PLAN
4. THE DATE
5. A CHANCE
6. THE MEET
7. HER EYES
8. CLUE
9. CULPRIT
10. SAVE YOU
11. BEAST
13. CONFERENCE~ CONFRONTATION
14. MY PARVATI
15. THE ENGAGEMENT
16. FUNCTIONS
17. MARRIAGE-I
18. MARRIAGE-II
19. GUNSHOT

12. AGREEMENT

65 11 2
Da quill_of_rheaa

Mrityunjay's Pov
"YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME. YOU'RE NO ONE TO ME. I AM NOT YOURS. DID YOU GET THAT, MRITYUNJAY?", Manvi said with a straight face.
"WHAT'S WRONG MANVI? I DID SOMETHING? WE'RE ON A DATE AND YOU'RE SAYING SUCH HARSH WORDS TO ME.", I replied while standing up and making eye contact with her. I took a few steps towards her while she took a few back, keeping the distance.
"I'm done with you. My father fixed my marriage and I don't want to see you again.", she said.
"You love me!! How the fuck you could marry anyone?? I'm not going to leave you... I want a reason if it's not a prank or something...", I replied with a shaky voice.
My heart was aching so badly. I wanted to scream but I controlled myself.
"I've got the choice to love or marry anyone. I CAN'T LOVE A LOSER. YOUR BUSINESS FACED DOWNFALL BECAUSE OF YOU. That's enough to leave you...", she replied.

I thought she'd support me at my lowest but she... she was ready to leave me.
I gripped her arms and did a last try to stop her because she's my strength, I can't leave her so easily.
"I have a whole kingdom for you Manvi... You'll be the queen...", I said my grip was tight but she didn't flinch a bit. She was so emotionless. The lady standing in front of me wasn't the lady I admired. I don't know who's she... My heart wrenched so badly knowing that she loved my business more than me...
"That's not yours... Mrityunjay... That's your ancestors' wealth. What you did at your own? failed!! I don't want to be with you anymore... THAT'S IT!!", she replied and left removing my hands from her arms.
"RUBBISH!!", I screamed.
.
.
"Jay beta... why are you sweating?", I heard my mom's voice and it dragged me out of the dream/my real-life flashbacks.
I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the couch of the hall of the haveli. My head was aching so badly.
"How I came here?", I asked.
"You got drunk last night at a pub so your driver dropped you here. Why do you drink alcohol again? ", my papa's frustrated voice asked.
I was about to make another excuse but my mother interrupted while caressing my hair, "Leave it!! He's not well... I guess... Let him have some rest..."
"I'm okay...", I said and walked towards the stairs.
"Vidya's company is about to be bankrupt...", my father said from behind.
"I know...", I said.

At that moment, I realized what I did and what happened last night. Her words were not only words but clusters of hatred for me. It's good for her to hate me but I felt hurt even more than the incident I saw in my dream again. I need to check whether this mess is cleaned up or not.
I dialed his number...
"Everything's done??", I asked.
"Yes sir... I did what you said and your links in forensics helped too. They made a false report stating he died because of tezab (acid) and gladly the poison you used didn't show any signs or marks on his body so it was easy to make his sister believe this too and the issue of being caught became minor... I found some hidden tezab cans in that rapist cell so I planned it...", he elaborated.
"Great work...", I said and hung up.

I slipped into the bed and closed my eyes. I wanted to call her but her words formed a barrier and my emotional struggle was stopping me too.

*******

Author's Pov
Vidya and her father were sitting in the board room with investors and board members. They want explanations from her side even if she got a clean chit from the police still they're doubting her.
"Why do you always get involved in such matters?", One of the investors asked her with anger and frustration.
"I've no explanation for this", she replied coldly.
"She got a clean chit. Still, you guys are dragging the topic. Why?", her dad asked.
"She's the face of the company and if she got dragged into such things on a continuous note it'll lead to the downfall of the company. How will you convince those customers who are believing that she did something and misused your power to get out of it?", One of the directors asked with a high-pitched tone. "TELL ME!!", He added.
"You guys are making your own spheres so I could leave my place. Didn't you?", she said with a smirk.

Few of the bullshit men I mean gentlemen fixed their ties in nervousness as if their true intentions got spotted. They weren't happy with the decision for her to be appointed as their new CEO.
According to them, she's not skilled and experienced plus she's too young to occupy such positions and they got a chance to remove her so they're plotting stuffs.
"What you guys want?", Her father asked.
"You've two options, either resign from the CEO post or we'll pull out our investments. The choice is yours...", He said while dramatically leaning towards the table.
Vidya and her dad shoot each other a glance and he assures her to stay calm, he'll handle everything.
"SHE'LL NOT RESIGN FROM HER POST!! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO...", He said with determination.
Sometimes quick decisions lead to big problems and that's what going to be with Vidya.

********

Vidya's Pov
I'm frustrated because of these back-to-back meetings. I know my dad's decision will lead to a big issue. We're on the verge of being bankrupt completely. Every investor is pulling out their investments one by one. I leaned on the chair and closed my eyes.
I don't know how I will come out of such a big mess. Our company could collide at any moment but I can't risk my employee. They worked for me and because of me, they have to face consequences. I've to be strong to face hurdles maybe they'll curse me too but I can't quit my duties. I'll try my best till the last moment.
That bastard! Who told him to kill that asshole? He's the reason for my problems. First, he did this to me and then mistreated me too. But there's no need to associate him as a beast. He did everything for you. My mind said.
There was no need to do such things for me and he's a beast indeed. I'm not his lover or anything that he couldn't bear anyone's comment on me. What if he started to love you? My mind said. RUBBISH!! After what he did to me I could only hate him more and make him hate me too... He must've some other intention. One moment he acts caring and the other moment like an asshole. And love means nothing to me... It kinda reminded me which I forgot a few days back.
"Ma'am?", My assistant said and I opened my eyes gesturing her a what sign.
"Few employees want to meet you. I stopped them but they're not listening to anything.", She said.
I knew it!!
"Let's go.", I said and stood up.

I entered the gallery and everyone said in unison, "IS OUR COMPANY BANKRUPT? ANSWER US MA'AM!!"
I hummed in response.
"What about us ma'am? We have a family to take care of, and you've your father's wealth but we have this... This company to survive. What will we do?", An employee said.
"Have faith in me. I'll do my best and I'll not let this company fall in front of my eyes. I'll pay your salaries just give me some time... I need to think... Please trust me!!", I replied keeping my voice calm even though I wanted to scream and fry those nutshells.
"We do trust you ma'am!! Okay, we gonna wait for your upcoming decisions. We know you'll find something to revive our company.", My assistant said while others just nodded.
I passed them a smile that completely lacked hope. Hope to revive this company. To be honest, I don't know what to do. No one gonna help me in this situation because I've nothing. If I could get a chance to kill someone right now I would've killed Mrityunjay right now... That jerk!!

I rushed to my dad's cabin because he was responsible for making this decision. I was okay to resign but he...
He was sitting on his chair brushing his fingers through his nameplate. "CHAIRMAN- SHANTANU RUDRAVANSHI" he was completely lost in his thoughts. He didn't notice me entering. I knocked on the desk and he turned his face towards me.
"Sit!!", He said.
"I don't want to sit... I need a solution for this mess... I was okay to resign but why did you make such a decision papa? You know it'll make everything worse and it's happening. The worst things started to happen. Employees became restless after receiving the news of the company being bankrupt. We've to pay their salaries and we've nothing... How could you make such decisions?", I asked with a high tone. I tried keeping it low but...
"They were playing tactics and I can't let them win.", He said.
"Now what? Do you win? No, we are on the edge of losing everything...", I said while he massaged his temple.

After a few minutes of silence. He stood up and took his phone.
"I know who could help us!!", He said and left the cabin.
What? Out of nowhere, he got an angel waiting to help us in this situation. Ahh!! Should I wait for him or should I find some solution on my own? I grabbed my hair in frustration...

********

Shantanu's Pov
"Drive to Jayveer Sahab's house quickly", I said to the driver.
.
.
In an hour we reached there using a shortcut. I know he'll help me in this situation because he's the only person who'd believe Vidya. His company is well known and if he'll invest in ours it'll be beneficial to cope with this crisis. I know I'm responsible for all this so I've to find ways to get back what I am about to lose.
I texted him about my visit to him.
I entered the haveli and a servant took me to the library where he was sitting on the rocking chair reading a book named, "WHY I KILLED GANDHI".
I knocked on the door to seek his attention and he immediately stood up after noticing me while passing me a smile. After greetings and all, I straightforwardly asked for his favor.
"I need your urgent help Rathore Sahab!!", I said.
"I know... You want me to invest in your company and I'm ready to invest, I've talked to Jay's mother too about this whole disaster and we're with you. DON'T YOU WORRY RUDRAVANSHI SAHAB!", He said while patting my arm.
"THANK YOU!! I'll send my assistant for the paperwork... Thanks for the favor, now I need to go. I've to tell Vidya about it...", I said with a smiling face and stood up to leave.
"Wait!! I need to talk about something else too... I know Vidya needs this investment but what if we make this an agreement...", He said and I shot a confused glare at him.
"Agreement... I mean we'll invest in your company in exchange she has to marry Mrityunjay. I know it may sound selfish but Vidya will never agree to marry him in other circumstances she needs this investment and we need her as our daughter-in-law. She's perfect to be the queen and Mrityunjay needs to marry someone within two months before turning 29... If it seems good to you we can make an agreement.", He explained.

He has some really good points and I want her to get married now but she is a stubborn kid who will not agree to marry anyone so if for their good we need to play this little tactic it's good.
"Sure... Draft an agreement!!", I said without wasting more time.
"But... If she agrees to this, keep in mind to not tell anyone except us three no one will know about this. If someday Mrityunjay or his mother got to know about this I'll handle them but keep it as a secret AGREEMENT...", he replied and called his assistant to draft an agreement.
I nodded in response. I know I'm not doing a good thing but sometimes we parents have to make a few decisions for our kid's betterment which may sound good to us but not to them. They might think we made the wrong decision but they give us no other options. Their stubbornness leads to such decisions.
Sorry Beta!! But I've to do this and I just hope you agree to this...
In a while, his assistant came with some papers and he handed them to me. I read all the points and left...

********

Vidya's Pov
It's already 8 p.m. and he's still not coming back. My anxiety is increasing with every bit of a minute, not because of him but because of what if he didn't get any solution like me? What if his last hope refused to help us? What will happen to my and his hard work? How will we pay our staff salaries? Their tensed faces flashed back in front of me every time. I can feel their pain but I'm helpless. Now I don't want to curse Mrityunjay too... Because... I want to kill that rascal. I heard footsteps coming towards the hall and I stood up from the sofa and turned towards the entrance of the hall.
Papa entered the hall and handed me an envelope. I raised my brows while he gestured to open it so I did. The paper's heading was boldly written "AGREEMENT". I went through the pages and after every line, my anger rose bit by bit and after listening to his words it crossed the end limit.
"Sign it!!", He said in a dominant tone while giving me a pen.
"What a joke! Why would I sign it? It's rubbish!! I'll never sign this agreement... You know I don't want to marry him or anyone that's why you're playing tricks!! You played tricks a decade ago and the results were terrible you know that right?", I replied.
"It's not a plan, Don't you know these kinds of agreements are common in business families? If you have a better solution, don't sign it!!", he replied with rage.
He knew I didn't have any solution but this agreement. No, I won't drag myself into a shitty relationship.
"Think about those staff, Vidya. We've no solution and if you do not agree to this, we'll lose everything.", he said with concern.
Fake!! Victim cards!! Again!! Every emotion of his is fake... But he has some point... We've only this solution and I'd promised them to pay their salaries and uplift the company again. What should I do Mahadev? It's just a business deal and if it'll benefit your people go for it. My inner voice said. Yes I don't believe in marriage but if it'll benefit me and my company, I can sacrifice myself for it too. And if I needed I could make myself free from this marriage. For now I've to be selfish and I'm selfish. I don't know if Mrityunjay knew about it or not...
"Mrityunjay knew about this?", I asked.
"No...and you're not allowed to share anything about this agreement to anyone. Only you, me and Rathore Sahab knew about it... It's a secret agreement. ", he said.
I felt like I was betraying him and Aunty but I had to be old Vidya. The emotionless one!! I don't know why Uncle drafted such an agreement but if it'll help me, I'm in...
I scribbled my sign without thinking twice. I don't want to be an emotional fool. I'm also doing this for others, for those staffs Mahadev, you know that right?SORRY!!

*********
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬♡ 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲!! 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞. 𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐨. 𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!! 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐞.

Do comment, share, and vote!! Don't forget to follow me here and on Instagram for regular updates...

Instagram-quill_of_rhea
(Link in bio)

THANKS FOR READING♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...
_Ranjish_ Da SoumyaShet

Storie d'amore

39.1K 3.5K 34
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
8K 854 32
At the young age, Neetika understood the shackles of the society and decided to leave her orphanage, to save herself. Somehow between surviving the d...
1M 47.7K 86
A Reverseharem Story ..... "Pardon me... Did I hear it right?" Aadya was bewildered. Is it a dream or reality ? "Yes.. You heard it right" Vikram's v...