ADRENALINE ⭑ jacob elordi

By pughdts

❝ you look so pretty, pretty like the wind, every time you touch me i feel adrenaline ❞ ADRENALINE junkie an... More

adrenaline
famous birthdays
playlist
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029

012

1.9K 44 26
By pughdts

ADRENALINE — CHAPTER 12
ice cream for two

phoebe's point of view
6th november 2023

"gigi i can't believe you!" i yell over the phone "you meddled in our relationship!" i complain.

"you didn't have a relationship" gigi adds on the other line.

isabel makes an agreeing 'mhm' noise from my wardrobe, where's she's scuffing around, trying to find something for me to wear.

before i can say anything else isabel makes an excited squeal "wear this" she insists.

"show me!" gigi yells from the phone, i flip the phone to isabel who's holding a tight black dress on a hanger against her body.

"no way" i shake my head "that's way to suggestive, we're just getting ice cream."

gigi thinks for a second before speaking "i'm gonna have to agree with pheebs" she says, making isabel groan.

"you people are no fun" isabel complains before digging back into my wardrobe.

"just wear jeans and a t shirt" gigi says from the phone as i flip it back to me "it doesn't matter he's gonna take it off later" she adds with a smirk.

"i hate you" i say dryly, she responds with a giggle.

isabel throws a black long sleeve t shirt, low rise flare jeans and some black boots in my direction.

i show them up to gigi on the camera and she grins "that's perfect" she tells me.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

an hour later and i'm standing outside the small ice cream place in los feliz, i like it here, it's quiet and peaceful, there's never any paparazzi lurking.

jacob and i, or rather jacob and gigi, agreed that we would meet around 15 minutes ago, i can't help but wonder if i've been stood up.

just as i'm debating whether or not to leave i hear someone behind me.

"hey" the voice says.

i turn to notice jacob, leaning my head up slightly to see him.

"hey" i respond, "sorry i'm late" he tells me, no explanation on why he's late, but coming out of his mouth it sounds like shakespeare.

we catch up and get our ice cream, i cross the street and notice he's just standing outside the small window, looking like a little kid with his chocolate ice cream.

"you look so stupid right now" i giggle and take a picture with my phone.

he chuckles and crosses the street over to me, i put my phone in my back pocket and we start walking back to my house.

"do you wanna go to the los feliz theatre?" he asks bluntly, "there's a showing of casablanca" he tells me.

"don't hate me but i've never watched casablanca" i tell him, he looks at me with a shocked expression.

"okay now we have to watch it" he grins, i laugh softly "i guess we do."

"i can't believe you're a casablanca virgin" he says, making a mock disappointed tut "have you atleast been to los feliz theatre?"

"once" i respond honestly "do you go a lot?"

he nods "it's definitely my favourite place to watch movies in LA, i go less now, but back when i first moved here, before the pandemic, i would go almost every day."

"seriously?" i ask a little shocked.

he nods "mhm, i was very broke, sometimes i would pick watching a movie over having dinner" he says, i laugh softly.

"why did you go so much?" i ask "i didn't really know anybody... i was so far away from home and i guess the movie theatre was like a communal space, almost like people in the movies were my friends" he laughs in self pity.

i laugh with him, despite being a little sad the story is sweet.

"so you've always liked movies?" i ask, curious.

he nods "yep... when i was 11 i watched the dark knight, and i remember seeing heath ledger be like 'how about a magic trick?' and he just slams the guy's head into a pencil and the pencil disappears and i just thought that's what i wanna do... whatever that was."

i smile at his story, he turns to me and asks "so what about you? did you always want to be a singer?"

"not really" i shrug "i wanted to be a prima ballerina" i admit, he looks at me with a shocked grin "okay i have to hear more about this."

i laugh softly before talking "my mum ran a dance studio... i've been dancing since i could walk, i quit when i was 14" i tell him.

"why'd you quit?" he asks, he looks genuinely interested.

i shrug "after my mum passed, it wasn't as fun anymore" i tell him.

"oh" he responds, the vibe of the conversation changing to a more gloomy one, the silence loud enough for a knife to cut though.

"i'm sorry" he breaks the silence, "it's not your fault, it was a long time ago" i say, he nods.

i look up and notice the hollywood sign, "it's such a cliche to be walking to a vintage movie theatre under the hollywood sign" i tell jacob, making him laugh, instantly breaking the awkwardness.

both of us are now done with the ice cream, jacob throws the napkin he had around the cone in a nearby rubbish bin, while i throw the ice cream pot i had in the bin.

we turn the corner towards the movie theatre, there's a small gift store, with james dean post cards in the windows.

"the first time i came to LA, when i was small, i remember just seeing james dean's face everywhere, i remember asking my mum who he was and then i just tuned around and saw like this giant hollywood sign" he tells me.

"okay you've officially made this the most cliche conversation ever" i laugh, so does he.

he opens his mouth to speak again but some camera flashes start blinding my eyes.

before i can even process what's happening, his large hand covers my eyes, protecting them from the flashes.

there must only be one or two members of paparazzi, but it's enough to get word out.

i hear a man yell "are you two going out?"

jacob is leading me with his hand on the small of my back, he turns me into a warm building, his hand removing itself from my face as i blink a few times to get rid of the white spots in my eyesight.

i look around the room we're in, it's not vast, but not small, it's perfect. i recognise it from the last time i was here, with my brother, theo.

there's still some camera flashes coming from behind us, but a member of staff comes up to the door and shoos the two men out of the building.

jacob leads me up to the counter, "two tickets for casablanca, anywhere is fine" he tells the girl working there, who can't be any older than 16.

still i little zoned out from the paparazzi, i don't notice when he turns to me and asks if i want anything "earth to pheebs?" he says, grabbing my attention and causing me to turn and see him.

"do you want any food?" he asks again, "oh, no thanks" i say with a smile, he nods.

the girl hands jacob the card machine, he instantly grabs his card and taps it on the machine, before i can reach for mine.

"oh, you don't have to do that, i can pay" i tell him, he shakes his head "it's fine, i don't think 15 bucks is gonna break the bank" he jokes, i laugh softly, "thanks."

the lady hands us two old fashioned style movie tickets. "i'm gonna run to the bathroom" jacob informs me "i'll be back in a minute" he says before wondering off to the door underneath the sign labelled 'men's'

i notice a teenage girl walking towards me.

"sorry, are you phoebe raynott?" the girl asks, "i am" i respond, she looks excited when she hears that.

"i know you're probably busy right now, but could we get a photo?" she asks, she looks nervous.

"of course" i give her a reassuring smile, "what's your name?" i ask her.

"lizzie" she responds, her voice a little shaky.

"nice to meet you" i smile, she pulls out her phone camera and we smile for a photo, i look at the photo after it's been taken.

"it looks so good" i tell her, she smiles in return.

"it's so cool to meet you" she says, her voice still shaking "i'm such a big fan of your music, i saw you a few weeks ago at sofi stadium, it was the best night of my life."

i smile at her wholesome comment and give her a small hug, "it was really nice to meet you lizzie, stay photogenic" i tell her.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

jacob's point of view

i come back from the bathroom and see phoebe with a teenage girl, she looks around 17, and on the verge of tears, the good kind.

i see phoebe hug her before the fan goes back off to her friend.

i can't help but smile as phoebe watches the fan run off.

she's so pretty.

2 hours later and we're leaving the movie through a back entrance to avoid the paparazzi again.

casablanca is one of my favourite movies of all time, i'm so glad i got to share it with her, we got shushed about a million times from an old couple behind us, only making us laugh more, they give us stink eyes as we walk out of the theatre.

somehow the conversation has switched to travelling, "wait so you've travelled the world for tour, but you've barely seen anything?" i ask in shock.

"well it's not really like travelling, you're just in hotel rooms and stadiums the whole time, you never really see anything" she says.

"i couldn't imagine going anywhere and not taking 5,000 touristy pictures" i say, making her laugh.

"i need to be in new york on the 26th for a vogue shoot, so hopefully i'll see more of the city then, i'm really excited, i used to go all the time with my family" she tells me.

"no way! i have to be in new york on the 26th too, for the tonight show" i say back.

"we should go on a road trip" she says, clearly joking, i laugh softly before thinking.

"we should go on a road trip." i say, she gives me that i-just-said-that look.

"no really, i bet we could do it in like 12 days, if we leave this saturday" i beg her "i've always wanted to go on a US road trip and it would be a great chance for you to embrace your touristy self."

she looks at me like i'm crazy "you'd get sick of me after a day."

"that's not a no" i grin.

she considers it for a few moments, before nodding "okay."

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

instagram

@phoeberaynott this week 🫶🏻

liked by gigihadid, jacobelordi and 3,456,289 others

username UM THE JACOB PIC?

username wait i thought she was dating jacob why is there a picture of dominic fike?
username she's definitely not dating dominic, he said in an interview last year that she's like a sister to him
username wouldn't put it past her if she's playing them both

username untalented asf

username KHAI 🫶🏾

username omg jacob

username okay but let's be so fr who even cares about phoebe raynott anymore

username what's jacob oh lordy doing here?

dominicfike YOU TOLD ME YOU DELETED THAT PICTURE
phoeberaynott i lied

username slut

username off topic but her room is so cute

username ofc she's dating someone new, she's such a slut
username didn't austin cheat on her? 

view all 104,568 comments

6th november 2023

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

@popsugar phoebe raynott and jacob elordi seen entering the los feliz movie theatre earlier today, raynott later being seen with a fan inside.

liked by username and 895,925 others

username mom and dad

username get jacob away from that slut

username bro she broke up with austin 5 minutes ago slow down

username idk who i wanna be more

username okay but who cares
username i mean you cared enough to comment sooo

username lost my husband to a slut 😔

username THEY'RE SO CUTE

username their children would be very tall

username is nobody gonna talk about the picture with the fan? she's so cute
username no she's not, she's a slut who uses men like toys

view all 76,782 comments

6th november 2023

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

t's notes
okayyyy a long chapter, sm is going on in this chapter it's so chaotic lmao. idk if it was too soon for jacob to invite phoebe on a road trip but whatever, also i'm trying to make more and more hate comments, like at first it was just the odd one and now it's like every 3 comments *cough cough* reputation era. also i know this is probably not geographically correct, i'm not from the states nor have i ever been to LA so i don't know where anything is lmao, i just said you could see the hollywood sign, for the story to make sense. also i'm considering making a tom blyth fanfic bc i LOVE him, but i've got sm revision rn and i want to focus on finishing this book. and lastly thank you for 3.8k reads, thank u sm for reading, commenting, voting, etc, it means the world <3
—tabs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 945 28
"I get drunk but it's not enough 'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby" IN WHICH two celebrities who can't stand each other are forced...
Unbecoming By El

Teen Fiction

25.3K 918 28
Addiction is everlasting. There's no end, there's no reprieve. There is no getting better. You fail and you fall and you remake mistakes. But you're...
51.7K 867 26
what happens when the well known singer meets gen z's leading man? ( social media x irl ) ( jacob elordi x femoc ) ( lowercase intended ) ( feb 17...
109K 1K 57
Jacob is a guy in the hype house. Y/n is Thomas's Sister. She has a lot of followers and clout causing her to always be in the public eye. What wil...