ADRENALINE ⭑ jacob elordi

By pughdts

❝ you look so pretty, pretty like the wind, every time you touch me i feel adrenaline ❞ ADRENALINE junkie an... More

adrenaline
famous birthdays
playlist
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023

010

1.3K 42 10
By pughdts

ADRENALINE — CHAPTER 10
skinny dipping

3rd november 2023
phoebe's point of view

i stand outside jacob's door, the same door i had hurried out of just 2 days ago.

after a few seconds of the first knock the door swings open, revealing jacob, i look up to see him.

i forgot how tall he is.

he smiles "hey" he says.

i can never quite place his accent, i know he's australian but his accent has definitely been tainted from living in the states.

"hey" i respond back.

he lets me in, his house is somewhat similar to mine, with same that 1930s, spanish style.

practically every wall is covered with photos, artwork or old hollywood movie posters.

in my opinion, you can tell a lot about somewhat via their house, and last time i was here, i really didn't spend a lot of time inspecting the house.

i follow him across the hall and into a dining room.

"so how's work?" i ask, making some small talk. "priscilla just came out last week, right?"

he nods, "yeah, and saltburns coming out in about 2 weeks" he responds.

"woah, you've been busy" i say, he turns and responds with a grin.

"yeah, i think i'm gonna some time off" he says, "what about you? you just got back from tour, right?" he asks me as we make our way through the hall.

i nod "mhm, i never really know what to do after a tour... i just find of mess around with some music, making the next album" i tell him, he looks at me like he's genuinely interested.

we walk into the dining room where a dinner is laid out, spaghetti bolognese and diet coke, dimly lit with candles.

i stand there in shock for a few seconds, i thought he would've ordered some takeout or something, not this.

before he can even respond to me i interrupt him, "you didn't have to do all this" i tell him, turning to face him.

"i wanted to" he shrugs like it's nothing, "i read somewhere that you love spag bowl and diet coke because it reminds you of your childhood."

"you looked it up?" i ask, he nods in return "i was just messing around on wikipedia and saw it." he tells me like it was no bother. "you looked it up" i say again, a grin approaching my face.

he rolls his eyes and grins from ear to ear "shut up" he says with a wide smile, as we sit down.

"so you were talking about a new album? you're making the next one already?" he asks, as we begin to dig into our food, the conversation flowing naturally.

i nod "i'm just writing the first few songs right now, i already have a few ready that i wrote on tour, ideally all the tracks would be done by the end of march, then the few months after that will be music videos and just visuals mostly." i ramble to him, he seems interested.

"woah" he says as he takes a mouthful from the spaghetti "at my job i just show up and read lines" he tells me, making me laugh a bit.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

jacob's point of view

phoebe and i have been talking about anything and everything for the last hour, we walk into my kitchen, dishes in hand.

she peers out the window, "you have a pool?" she asks me.

"why? you wanna go swimming?" i smirk a little, she laughs in response, although thinking about it, swimming with phoebe would be a lot of fun.

"seriously" i continue, her eyes dart across my face, as if to try and tell if i'm kidding or not.

"i haven't got my bathing suit" she tells me, "maybe you don't need it" i respond.

she gives me an 'are you fucking joking me right now?' look, making me chuckle "pheebs, i've seen   you naked before" i say, hoping i'm not pushing it.

"that was different..." she reasons.

"fine then we won't go swimming" i tell her with a grin, she reads me like a book "no, let's go swimming" she replies, knowing i played her a bit, but not really caring.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

phoebe's point of view

"it's cold" jacob whines, making me giggle.

"get over it brissie boy" i grin, causing him to laugh through shivers.

it's 8pm in los angeles in november, so it's around 17 degrees celsius, back home we would consider this borderline hot weather, his brisbane ass just can't handle it.

he pulls off his boxers i stare a little bit, i hadn't noticed his size last time, i turn my head before he can notice me staring.

he chuckles a bit to himself as he eyes me up and down, not trying to make it subtle.

before either of us can say anything i feel his body weight crash onto mine, his skin against mine as he throws us in the pool.

we both land with a splash.

i squeal as the water hits my body "fuck it's cold" jacob yells, his arms around my waist, and his chin resting on my head.

he splashes me with some water, making me squirm a little.

"i was gonna tie my hair up! i spent like 40 minutes straightening it this morning!" i grin up at him.

"i spent 40 minutes straightening it this morning" he mocks, making me giggle and splash him with water.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

30 minutes later and we're standing at his door, both dressed again, my hair still dripping wet.

he smiles softly at the sight of me in leans in, his lips gently connecting to mine.

his hand trails to the back to the back of my neck, his tongue teasing my bottom lip.

it doesn't feel at all like the 'i-must-have-you-now' kisses we shared on halloween, it's slow and passionate.

he slowly removes his lips from mine and looks at me with a smile.

"bye" i say, not meaning it to come out like a whisper, but it does anyway.

"bye bye" he whispers back with a wide grin like a little kid as he opens the door behind me.

i exit his house and as soon as the door shuts i slam my hand over my mouth to keep from squealing of excitement.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

t's notes
i rewrote this chapter like 7 times but i just wanted it to be perfect. idk how i feel about it tbh it feels really stiff idk 💀 anyways thank you for all the love i've gotten on this book, i only released it like two weeks ago so for it to already have over 2k reads is insaneee ily <3
— tabs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 174 17
Y/N, a makeup artist that has been assigned to a movie, little did she know her favourite actor is on that film.. which he happens to be an ass hole...
98.2K 3.1K 35
❛ this ain't for the best, my reputation's never been worse so you must like me for me. we can't make any promises now can we, babe? but you can mak...
34.6K 658 19
"There's no touch or feeling Pleasure or pain Anything like the way you're runnin' through my veins No breath or beauty No sound or sight That ever m...
108K 3.5K 34
It's so crazy how you could have everything you've ever dreamed of and then have it snatched from you in a matter of two minutes.. Yaminah Idigni kno...