P§ÝČHØ ŁØVƏ§

By FFXEDITS1BTS

"Anything else princess?" He asked him "Destroy yourself" His princess said. . . . . . When 2 psychos fall fo... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 🔞
Part 4
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 🔞

Part 5

398 17 0
By FFXEDITS1BTS

*After 10 days*

Jimin pov

I was in my apartment after.

"Jimin" I hummed.

"You spend the whole night with strange?" Tae asked.

"Tae I said don't me about it"

"But it's important"

"It's not"

"But"

"No but Tae go your bunny is down" Tae nodded and left.

"Um...I wish I could feel you in me again"I close my eyes and remind the club night.

"It was just amazing" I sign when my mom messages me to come home with groceries.

Jimin let's go I went to the supermarket.
_______________________________

Why is always mom sending me to buy this stuff? I was collecting the groceries when someone slapped my ass

"Who the fuck" I turn and see no one was there. Who was it? I ignore it and again start to do my shopping.

"Baby?" Someone called me. I knew whose voice it was his. IT'S DADDY.

"Um..." I said while choosing the chips in front of him while bending and showing him my a$$

"Don't make me hard baby?" He said

"What I did?" Innocently I asked him

"You know what you are doing"

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Just came to buy some groceries"

"Same". I said

"Oh..." I made an 'O' face and started shopping. Again I felt someone slap my a$$ I looked back no one was there. I see Daddy beside me.

"Did you just slap my a$$?" I asked

"Huh? No why?" He said

"No, I just asked" I ignore it and start my shopping.

"Baby, where do you live?" He asked me.

"Why? You will come there?"

"If you want then I can" he smirked and I smile.

"Do your work"

"I'm done"

"Then help me with my groceries"

"Ok then" he starts helping me with my shopping when I see one man where staring at me with hungry eyes.

"Can you do one thing?" I asked him

"Sure," he said. I gave him a knife

"Stab it in his eyes"

"Why?" He asked

"For 1 hour he been looking at me with hungry eyes" he made an O face and went to him.

I don't know what he is saying and take him from the mall.
After a while, he came back but he came alone.

"Baby, are you done with your shopping?"He asked me.

"Um...Yeah but where is that man?"

"Oh He, He is in the right place why?" He asked confusedly

"I said I want to stab a knife in his eyes"

"Oh that's ok your wish is granted" He said.

"How?" He holds my waist

"You, No need to think about your wish I will fulfil it soon"

"Promise?"I asked him innocently

"Right now I wanna kiss you so badly baby"

"Do it who stopped you" I smirk and go to the billing counter

"This man"He comes behind me.

"Why do you leave me there?" He asked me

"I didn't you stop there"

"Oh attitude" I just smiled and paid the bill

"Come let's fulfil your wish"

"Oh yeah," Then he took me to the parking lot.

"Why here?" I asked him confusedly

"Wait baby" He went to one call and pulled that man. He was covered with the blood. I smirk.

"You did?"

"Yes, Did you like it, baby?"

"Of course" I went near them. He passes me a knife.

"Do" I took and look at that man. He was looking at us with a sacred look.

"You do bad you should not touch me why do you touch me?"He went back went I came close to him.

"Le..Leave me I'm sorry" He beg

"I love this scene you know Daddy"

"Me too baby" We both smirk.

"You are beautiful" I roam knife from his face and stab his eyeball he screams.

"Wow..." I smirk and again stab a knife in another eyeball.

"Perfect baby" He smirked.

"Thank you" I stab the knife in his stomach

"Eww..My hands" I make an irritated face.

"It's ok baby go and wash it I will see him"I nod and wash my hands and watch the movie.

"He takes your eyes I will take your life" He stabs a knife in his stomach multiple times. In the end, he holds his face and hits his head in a car mirror glass pieces where on his face.

"Enough Daddy" He looks at me and stops.

"Be thankful to him" he said with deathbody.

"Come let's go now" he nodded and we left that place.
_______________________________
*In car*

Yoongi pov

"So what do you think next?" I asked him.

"Nothing I called me home to give her groceries I will give her" He replied and I made a face.

"Where should I drop you?" I asked.

"Drop me at my house then, from there I will go to my apartment ", He said. Oh, so he lives alone.

"I can drop you at your apartment if you want"I want to drop her I want to touch him.

"Um...sure" he replied and I stopped the car in front of his house.

"Your house," he told me to stay for 2 minutes take all the grocery bags and go inside the house. After 2 mins he came

"Let's go" I start the car and stop the car in front of his apartment.

"Your apartment "

"Thank you" he passed me a smile.

"YYou'rewelcome "He stays

"You stay alone?" I asked.

"Um...yeah why?"

"No just asked," sileSilenceYou wanna come inside?"Yes, I was waiting for this.

"Um...sure"

"OK, come" Then both got out of the car and went inside the apartment.

His apartment where small but it was beautiful.  But what I see is only mafia and psycho things. Means he liked mafia and psycho. Wow yoongi he is just amazing.

"Sit I will bring water for you," he said and I sat on the sofa. after 1 min minute came with a glass of water and passed me.

"Thank you"

"Don't you think it's so wired to stay with these things?"

"Which things?" He asked

"Psycho and mafia things"

"I liked it so I don't care about" he replied

"Nice" I drank the water when he sat on my lap.

"What happened?"

"Just wanna sit"

"But you making me hard then"

"I will not" he said but then I felt his hand on my d*ck.

"What are you doing?"

"I want my candy" Ohshee want to Suck it. Baby, not this easy.

"You wanna candy OK let me bring it"He made a nnoy face.

"Shut up and sit here" I chuckle when he bends down and comes close to me and spreads my legs.

"Do it properly baby"

"As you wish Daddy smirks and unzips my pants and goes to sick it but his phone rings and makes both of us annoyed.

"This phone", He said in anger

"It's OK take it"He saw it was his mom. He puck it annoyingly. After the call, he came to me but again he got it all from his friend.

"Baby I think I should leave now we continue the next time OK" he made a noying face and capture my lips and start sucking. I  don't know what Magix he has making me crazy. I hold him by the waist and deep-deepen kiss.

After a long hot session kiss we back off oxygen.

"Baby, would you like to come with me to the car race?" I don't know but I want him in tomorrow's race.

"Sure but you have to pick me" I smile and peck his lips.

"OK I will take my leave" he nonoddednd I left from there.
_______________________________

To be continued.....  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.9K 45
Jimin and Yoongi are very different people with different problems and different thoughts. But they do have one thing in common, they're both afraid...
1.6K 237 23
Jimin is a psycho, he would even kill just to get what he wants and Jungkook seems the case though Jungkook doesn't want anything to do with Park Jim...
185K 9.2K 51
i love you with all my soul and you love me to the core yet we can't be together for you and i are too toxic for one another....~~~
2M 103K 92
when yoongi can't help but fall for the fanboy who is constantly blocking him.