Jerk (G-Dragon)

By 1NS1DE

Tara attends G-Dragon's concert, after 3 months she lands an internship at YGE. G-Dragon begins to feel somet... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N:
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

4.4K 141 5
By 1NS1DE

The next morning..
/ / / / / /
Tara's P.O.V
I woke up with a roaming headache, probably from last night. I couldn't remember a thing, but all I knew was that I wasn't in my apartment. I took the sheets of from my body and sat up. I massaged my head to try to relieve my head.
"Oh.. uh you're awake now" I heard someone come up behind me. It was him. It was GD.
"U-um yeah.." I stumbled over my words, "What am I doing eh.. here?"
"You sorta, you know, passed out on the sidewalk last night." He chucked a bit, and took a seat next to me where I was sitting. I felt jittery.
"I don't really remember anything.."
"I guess you really couldn't handle that drink I see." He handed me a cup of warm tea and I sipped some.
"What I wanna know is why I feel like.. such, such utter crap right now" I took a deep sigh and continued to drink more of the tea.
"Its.. how do I say this.. the process of a hangover, dear." He said 'dear' and I felt a little bit of a rosy touch to my cheeks.
There was a gap of silence for a few minutes between us. I had finished the cup of tea he had given me, so I set down the cup on the small table that was in front.
I felt GD suddenly push his lips onto mine, I felt like I couldn't move.. was it from the sudden action, or that he might have interest in me? Me!?
A/N: I have made another update.. and yet again its a short chapter, oops. Well I have some ideas for chapters now, better to write em out than forget. So, tell me what you think!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
137K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 40.1K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...