ishq- e - prem

נכתב על ידי _krishti

Ashlesha, I promise you. You will fall for me one day! This story is fiction based, there are no such charac... עוד

intro..
nikah
true colours
4. the truth
5. Amna's Arsal?
16 shringar
back to work
the truth
My Begum (part1)
My Begum
hijab
a warrier
first kiss?
biology rizz
first kiss

walima/reception

67 3 2
נכתב על ידי _krishti

" Ashlesha bhabhi, tayar ho jayein. Walime ka samay ho rha hai" Sana said and entered in their room where  she found Amnaa. 

" Tum? Yahan? Tum bhai bhabhi ke kamre me kya kar rhi ho?" Sana asked

" Umm, mtlab? "  Amna was shocked by seeing her suddenly in front of her.

" Matlab yeh ki amna m janti hu tum sab samajh rahi ho...or m bhi tumhare iradey ache se samajh rahi hu"  sana said coming closer to her folding her hands on her chest.

" Kya bakwas kar rahi ho tum"  Fright was clearly dripping from Amna's face. She was scared being caught.

" Bakwas nhi, hakeekat bata rahi hu"  Sana said.

" Kesi hakeekat? "  Amna asked trying to end the conversation.

" Voh hakeekat jisse tumhara roobru hona bhot zaruri hai"  Sana said.

" Tum kya bole ja rahi ho sana"  Amna said while fidgeting her fingers.

" Yahi ki tum abhi bhi arsal bhai ko pana chahti ho"  Sana said and looked directly into her eyes.

" Kyu hena?"  Sana said again on not receiving any response.

" Amna,, bhai ko bhool jao voh nikah kar chuke hain"  sana said.

" Toh kya hua? Ek or nikah kar lenge" Amna finally confessed her emotions which she was trying to hide for so long. 

" Amna , kesi batein kar rahi ho"  Sana's eyes widened in hearing what her sister said. She couldn't believe she was trying to break her brother's marriage.

" Kesi batein ky? Sahi bol rahi hu! Ek or nikah ho sakta hai.."  Amna said turning away from Sana to avoid eye contact.

" Or bhai is baat pe kabhi razi nhi honge"  Sana said with confidence.

" Toh kya hua? Ashlesha mere raste se hat jayegi toh apne aap razi ho jayege" Amna said and unknowingly she revealed her plan to sana.

" Ashlesha bhabhi jaan khin nhi jayengi"  Sana said glaring her.

" Jayegi, zaroor jayegi or dekhna tum.. tum jo aaj yahan kahde hoke mujhe koi fisool ki hakeekat bata rahi ho na! Tum hi aogi ek din mujhe walime ke liye tayar hone ka bolne! Dekh lena"  Amna said with a hint of tears in her eyes.

" Inshallah tumhari yeh icha kabhi puri na ho"  sana said and left the room.

Amna processed everything sana said and went back to her room.

__________________________________

" Arsal, tumhari biwi kitna der kar rahi haii. Maharani ko bolo jaldi aye"  Samina said.

Everyone were waiting outside the house for Ashlesha who was getting dressed for her 'walima/reception'.

"Ussi ka walima hai, tayar toh hogi hi"  Rasiyat said trying to take her grand daughter in law's side.

The sound of anklet echoed in the hallway. Everyone snapped their head in the direction from where the sound was coming.

There appeared Ashlesha in front of them dolled up in one of the best Rajasthani royal lehenga with the most beautifully detailed and heavy Rajasthani jewellery.

Her royal lehenga gave the vibes of a princess which she actually is.

The heavy earrings and the neck piece adorned around her neck was adding grace to her attire.

Her hair were done into a neat bun with few strands dancing on her face.

The hairline was filled with dark red vermilion. Her fingers were adorned with rings but the brightest one was her engagement ring.

Her hands and feet were inked in alta. Eyes were filled with kohl, last but not the least were her bold red lips adding shine to her glowing fair skin.

Other traditional jewelry was adoring her body and looks to a great extent.

She stepped down the stairs. Arsal's jaw hung down. She gestured him to close his mouth otherwise mosquito would think it of some cave.

" Wowww! Ashlesha bhabhii! Mashallah bhot pyare lag rhe ho aap" sana jumped to take Ashlesha in a bone crushing hug.

" Thank you sana! Tum bhi bhot khoobsurat lag rahi ho" Ashlesha took some kajal from her eyes in her ring finger and placed it beside sana's ear.

" Yeh kya tha?" Samina narrowed her eyes at her action.

" Buri nazar se bachane ke liye"  Ashlesha said.

Saika and samina rolled their eyes.

" Chalein! Sabh gadi me bethein. Pura khandaan venue par paunch gya hoga. Or hum log hi yahan bethe hain" 
Saika said stepping inside the car.

" 3 bache Arsal or Ashlesha ke sath unki gaadi me aa jayein"  Sahana said and stepped inside her car in which she has to reach the venue.

" Umm, m aapke sath aa sakti hu arsal?"  Amna hopped in front of arsal . She was playing with the end of her green duppta.

" Han!"  Arsal payed no attention to her as he was already busy staring at his wife who was busy talking to Sana and Roomi.

" Bhai! M or roomi bhi aapke or bhabi ke sath ayenge"  sana stepped inside the car and peeked out from the window.

" Chlo fir bethi, roomi, Amnaaarsal said and started taking his driver seat.

Amna walked towards the front seat. And held the door but she was pulled back.

Amna lifted her eyes and saw it was no other than Ashlesha holding her arm.

" Piche betho, passanger seat pe. Tumhe itna bhi nhi pata ki yahan m bethungi?"   Ashlesha left her hand and glared her reminding her what she was doing.

" Amna sahiba, piche ayein"  Sana passed a tight lipped smile to Amna.

" Voh actually mujhe piche beth kar tabyet thodi sahi nhi lagti hai. Mujhe front seat ki hi adat hai toh please Ashlesha tum piche beth jao"  Amna tried her best to present a beautiful reason.

" Amna..."  Sana was about to say something but was cut inbetween by Ashlesha.

" Koi nhi Sana"  Ashlesha said.

Sana frowned at her statement whereas Amna passed her a grin.

Arsal, tum piche beth jao. Drive m krungi"  Ashlesha moved towards the driving seat.

Amna's idiotic grin was vanished.  Sana tried her best to not burst out in laughter after witnessing the savage reply by her dearest bhabhi jaan.

" Tumhe gaadi chlani aati bhi hai?"  Arsal raised his eyebrows at her.

" Aj dekh lena"  Ashlesha pulled him out from his seat and settled herself.

She adjusted the mirror and had an eyelock with Arsal for a moment which didn't go unnoticed by Amna.

Amna gritted her teeth and slammed the door breaking the eye lock.

Soon they arrived at the venue.

As Ashlesha stepped out from the car. She was taken into a bone crushing hug by Shree and Sidhya.

Media was flashing lights on the newly wed couple and was bombing their questions to them.

Arsal and Ashlesha greeted Suraj and mamta after that they met Raghav and sonali. Followed by sidhant ans Shubh.

" Di, is everything alright with this man and these people at your home?"  Shubh asked glaring arsal and his family.

" Subh!" Sonali glared him back.

" Whole family seems to be like this"  Sahana said.

" like what aunty?" Shubh stepped towards Sahana making her gulp in fear.

" Shubh! Everything is fine there. Even I have placed a temple in the house"  Ashlesha held his arm and pulled him back.

" That's great and what about your work di?"  Sidhant asked..

I will resume that too day after tomorrow"  Ashlesha shifted her eyes in his direction.

" What? Work? Daughter in law's of our house don't work after their marriage"  Naheema said.

" Exactly! Ashlesha you can't break rules and regulations of our house. Please try to respect our family's traditions"  Amna tried her best to sound sweet and polite.

Arsal took a deep breath as he knew what was about to start.

I m not obliged to obey these useless traditions of your house. If you want to then you don't work but please don't interrupt me with my work. I won't bear that."  Ashlesha's voice was stern and authorative.

" Ashlesha it's enough. What are you even trying to do? First of all you set up a temple in the house, you slapped Iqra aapi then you threw coconut towards Rafik mama. You always reply back the elders. What is your problem? " Amna tried her best and spoke the script which she prepared the day before whenever such situation will come up.

" Who are you and your traditions to stop my sister from working?"  Sidhant walked towards Amna. His grip tightened on the sword he was holding.

Amna and everyone else gulped in fear seeing the Prince of jaipur, angry.

His eyes were blood red and was taking small slow step towards Amna.

" Sidh! Beta calm down we will talk about this later. Guests are gosipping about us, beta"  Mamta brought him out from his anger and took him back.

" Ashlesha, jawai sa. Please take your seat at stage. Photographers are waiting. And sambdhan ji please come with us. Our relatives want to meet you"  Sonali tried to easy the atmosphere.

After tons of photograph and devouring the delicious authentic rajasthani food. Everyone were settled at the hall of Rajvansh palace.

They drove to Rajvansh palace since Abhiraj and Swara insisted them to spend their night at their house.

Arsal kept his hand on the bare waist of Ashlesha and pulled her close to him. To which she slightly took out her sword from its sheath.

Seeing this he quickly shifted creating a distance between them.

" Why do you people play with these dangerous swords like toys"  Amna said drawing everyone's attention towards them.

It is our culture and tradition. We respect it a lot. So please don't force us to show your family our ' talwarbazi' skills by trying them on you"  Sidhya said and Amna was left speechless.

Vese, jo ashlesha ke kaam ke bare m baat ho rahi thi voh puri kar lete hain"  Sahana tried to bring back the old topic.

" What bua ji? The topic is already closed. I will continue my work as usual from day after tomorrow. "  Ashlesha said.

But in our family daughter in law's don't work. Look at your mother in law's"  Naheema said trying to defend themselves.

If anyone tried to stop our sister from working. Then I will chop their heads. Ashlesha di you can use those heads for experimenting your skin products"  Shubh said glaring the trio which was after Ashlesha.

No one spoke after that and retired to their rooms.

Amna's first weapon was miserably failed since she knew Saika and Samina don't have any problem with Ashlesha's work nor did Rafik and Jamshed.

Sahana and Naheema were not in any mood to further discuss on this topic saying that it's their family matter.

Amna gritted her teeth and walked towards her room which she was sharing with Maira and Sana.

She noticed the small details and texture of the walls which was giving royal vibes and why won't it? Afterall it is the Palace of Jaipur's royals.

She opened the door and stepped in. Sana and Maira were busy playing ludo.

She changed into a light pair of clothes.

A knock was heard. Sana stood up to open the door. There came a servant.

She handed sana  tray of water and glass.

Amna curled up in her bed and dived into deep sleep.

Samina and Rafik on the other hand were talking about the royal authentics and the beautiful nature of Ashlesha's family so we're Saika and Jamshed.

Ashlesha and Arsal were already drifted into sleep since they were the limelight of the show for today and very tired.

Hiiii everyone
So Amna's plan A failed today.
Let's see what she will do next.

Hope all the doing fine!

With love
Your writer
Krishti🫀

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

86.3K 4.7K 36
Broken by own family she agreed to marry the one they choose for her to save pride and reputation of her family not aware of what future have stored...
889 57 9
In the heart of this story lies a man deeply in love with a woman who not only knows of his feelings but despises him with a passion. The reasons for...
2.4K 75 23
Areesha is a very shy girl who doesn't believe in love. She belongs to a very simple and conservative minded family, she was told to keep boy on arm'...
146K 7.7K 43
When Neha's parents decided to marry her off. She does not have any option other than marrying him. But when he didn't talk to her atleast for once...