𝔄 ℌ𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔊𝔢𝔪...

By 30Impala30

ℛ𝑒𝒹𝒶𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎 (𝓃) 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒶𝒸𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊; 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓇... More

~𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓉~
~𝒫𝓁𝒶𝓎𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉~
~ℳ𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝑜𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈~
~ℬ𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉~
~𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒~
~𝒞𝒽.1~

A/N ~Sorryyy~

7 1 0
By 30Impala30

Hey fellow readers,

     Sooo something came up recently regarding my school and an incident with this student so I haven't been able to focus on writing anything, that and I have had so much school work to catch up on since I wasn't a school for a few days because if said incident.

    On the other hand, I will try super hard to update this book; my spring break is coming up so hopefully I get the chance to post a chapter or two during that time! I'm not one for A/Ns and I try to avoid them as much as I can but I felt bad (even though ppl might have stopped reading this) for disappearing and not saying/posting anything.

      Hopefully I can get a fuller chapter in this weekend!! That's all I wanted to say and thank you to those who do still read this and please be patient with me!

      Until next time, see ya later alligators!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
80K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
376K 13.5K 58
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...